It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans Respond to North Korea's Threat to Nuke Austin, Texas.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by coltcall

Its a small world. The third Tweet down..Tejal Patel....I know her. Well, i know her parents, but I know her.

Crazy.

So what...

I know Jane Sibley, JH McDonald, L Epstein, Dirk Dozier, and BR Inman.

Crazy indeed

edit on 31-3-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by coltcall
Kim Jong-Un is including Austin, Texas on his list of places he is threatening to bomb. ,Analysis of North Korea’s military capability put doubt on their leader’s bluster. They don’t have Intercontinental Ballistic Missile technology yet.

What makes you think they don't?

They've been working for years to have the operational. The US and Russia had them back in the 60's and 70's.

Why couldn't North Korea who has been pursuing them for years have them? Last year they tested one that was supposed to land between Australia, Indonesia, and the Phillipines with a range of about 6000km's. A 6,000 KM missile can hit Australia. That's another continent isn't it? ;-p

China has the technology too. What's to say they don't have Chinese ICBM's or are learning off the Chinese?

I think it would be extremely foolish to say "They don't have the technology" and to sit back and laugh. War is war, and War is ALL about deception...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the son of a bad hair day has a hard on for Alex Jones...lol. Although the person in this thread who mentions mexico and N Korea has a very valid point. Given the short range of their missiles (NoKo) what about a central american launch country? I'll bet southern mexico would be a great place to launch a strike.

Although...the yomomma administration just might let a NoKo agent 'slip in' to touch off a suitcase bomb just to have an excuse to go to war. Then again why not do it ourselves and blame them???? Sept 11 2013? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I was going to say something very cheeky about that crazy little chubby faced dude better not target Ft Hood! The closest Ulta near me is not too far from there, and well... I am quite the beauty junkie!

But reading your post and also hearing about Perry requesting the gold back, I must say, it gave me chills, and also made me stop and think. Sadly not in a good way.

It will be very interesting to see how the gold situation plays out.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You can make a mighty smoke cloud with amanita muscaria mushrooms.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

Originally posted by Destinyone
Austin has cause to be concerned....the N, Korean Air Force is making practice runs now.....

Des

I wonder if they have to make "whooshing" noises as they participate in airshows....

Idk about whooshing noises. Maybe. But I do know that those are the kind of planes that you have to jog in place for a couple seconds before they will take off. I wonder how you say, "yabadabadoo" in Korean.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sleeper cells...

Maybe that is why this vial was stolen

Missing virus vail raises concerns
Just throwing that out there, he couldn't really nuke Austin unless he got lucky with the kind of assualt mentioned on page 1 by Wrabbit, possible and they are creative enough but nukes are unlikely

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
last time I checked NOKO hadn't revealed any plans on how they intend to attack anyone, All they have done so far is express that they will retaliate if threatened.
Unless your talking about the photo shoot that was released last week, man if you actually believe they were real target plans then god help America, I mean seriously I have been talking about how propaganda works now for a week but you guys just dont grasp the concept, i read the post and comments and im like stunned,
Bernaise would be rejoicing in his grave , no seriously.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You bring up a topic that generates a lot of conversation......Just where is all that physical gold, anyway?

I mean, the real gold bars? Which have most likely all been melted down to be remodeled into other gold shape shifting forms.

Gold is not unlike paper money. It is an imaginary commodity that everyone agrees is really extant. But isn't. It's this stuff that is out there, somewhere.

Known only to George Soros and others who are specialized in cornering the rate materials commodity markets?

Surely all that tonnage of gold bars no longer sits in the basement of Fort Knox with the express purpose of keeping the military base from floating off into the air?

Well, if the planet Earth's population gets cut down to the World War Two era population level of under two billion people, those gold bars will once again be worth something in mass weight. Until then, gold bars are imaginary Monopoly board pieces being handled by very special people.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

If another Korean War comes, North Korea will receive its arms from China and Russia. Pretty much the same way North Vietnam got its toys.

What will be interesting in Korean War II from Korean War I are the roles that Indian and Pakistan will play in arms provision.

A Korean War II will help set the future guidelines for who is what in the global arms industry.

I don't suppose anyone is interviewing Victor Boot in whatever Soviet...er.....Russian gulag he now inhabits.

Hey, does anyone really know Japan's arms' industry productivity? I mean, besides all the air bases on Okinawa?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
China owns 3-4 main ports in mexico. Mexico has hundtes of undiscovered tunnels leading into usa. I see his threats completely plausible, reasonable and capable. Me thinks americans are extremely nieve to think he cant.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what else would you do with texas?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by madmac5150

Austin has cause to be concerned....the N, Korean Air Force is making practice runs now.....

Des

I wonder if they have to make "whooshing" noises as they participate in airshows....
---->I wonder how you say, "yabadabadoo" in Korean.

Dunno, but it probably should be Persian, because that looks like Ahmadinejad's Tomcat trainers.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfin4
what else would you do with texas?

I say let North Korea attack Texas.

Then Texas will finish the job that General Douglas MacArthur started, and Harry Truman stopped, during the First Korean War.

Push those Chinese Regulars back across the Yallo River, then follow them all the way back to the Yangtze River...then lock the survivors up in camps in Mongolia.

The Texas way....................then have a barbecue atop Mao's tomb.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I said it before and I'll say it again... Don't Mess With Texas.
edit on 1-4-2013 by cavedweller88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Like the Author of the Article, I am curious as to why Austin. Maybe because it is the Capital? If so then he probably has every State Capital on his wish list sites.

My guess is that Dave Mustaine was hangin out with Alex Jones on his Austin ranch this weekend. It's a tarantula ranch and the spiders are all named Dave Mustaine...or ...Megadeth....lucretia?
Kim Jung Un hates Megadeth.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavedweller88

I said it before and I'll say it again... Don't Mess With Texas.
edit on 1-4-2013 by cavedweller88 because: (no reason given)

Ya know, I was wondering who invented that saying............er.....coined that phrase....
edit on 1-4-2013 by coltcall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Des

Let me take a wild guess here as there doesn't seem to be a lot of payload capacity... The pilots swallow the nuke, the flight takes 12 to 16 hours and the bomb-bay door is in the back of their trousers?

BTW, George W Bush was born in New Haven, Connecticut (Wiki), I don't think they build morons like Bush in Texas.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/2.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
People in Texas probably think North Korea is in Africa. Most US citizens as a whole couldn't point out North Korea on a map anyway, so I assume any reactions will simply be confusion?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't think it's funny in the least. I think these threats should be taken seriously and he should be removed from power, kicking and screaming if need be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join