It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans Respond to North Korea's Threat to Nuke Austin, Texas.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For any of those who still harbor doubts that Little Kim Jong-un was touched underneath his funny haircut...Lil' Kimmie threatened to nuke Austin, Texas.

Yeah, but did I take Little Kimmie's threat to Austin serious? Well, not unless Little Kimmie decides to hop a boat to Los Angeles harbor, rent a car, then drive to Austin with a suitcase bomb in the trunk:

Kim Jong-Un is including Austin, Texas on his list of places he is threatening to bomb. ,Analysis of North Korea’s military capability put doubt on their leader’s bluster. They don’t have Intercontinental Ballistic Missile technology yet.
www.inquisitr.com...

But when little dictators start making outrageous threats, you do have to take serious that the little dude is either puffing some strange stuff....or his brain is hardwired in a bizarre way.

What is even more hilarious than Little Kimmie threatening to nuke George Bush's home state is how Texans....and other Americans....responded on twitter.

Twitter's Hilarious Response To News That Kim Jong-un Wants To Bomb Austin, Texas
Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coltcall

Meh, Li'l Kim couldn't nuke Austin if he wanted to. There's a no smoking ordinance so no mushroom clouds are permitted. What an idiot he is!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Like the Author of the Article, I am curious as to why Austin. Maybe because it is the Capital? If so then he probably has every State Capital on his wish list sites.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Right at the bottom of your article was a link to this. Saying that they can indeed hit mainland USA. Not sure how great this source is though.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I like the delivery on this thread... very "check it out, if you want."

My thought was that Dennis Rodman actually hates America, (Chicago, namely) for making fun of his "eccentricities," and that he was perhaps conspiring with LK... making Chicago a prime target.

In a very weird, obvious sort of way.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: O.o

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Population Density- it is the US' 13th largest.

Austin, despite what people might think, is one of the biggest cities in the US. Los Angelos was clearly targeted because of its population density, and D.C. because of its symbolic significance.

Curious that they would pick Austin and not Houston though, considering Houston is 4th, lol.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Austin has cause to be concerned....the N, Korean Air Force is making practice runs now.....

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Its a small world. The third Tweet down..Tejal Patel....I know her. Well, i know her parents, but I know her.

Crazy.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe the plan to hit mainland America is not coming from missiles but perhaps a sleeper agent/cell that will detonate a bomb or release a bio weapon, something to ponder

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Meh, Li'l Kim couldn't nuke Austin if he wanted to. There's a no smoking ordinance so no mushroom clouds are permitted. What an idiot he is!

Magic mushrooms are illegal in Texas

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
S&F

Maybe they plan on using the Iranian Flying Boats launched from a "mothership" such as an oil tanker...

I hear "Flight of the Valkyries" already

Most true Texans could take one of these down with a 12 guage

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I want to toss in something I left off my own thread on military capability. I left it out because it's WAYYY out there in speculation land. However, the capability isn't. There were numerous reports going back into the 90's of North Korea's interest in developing launch capability from ocean freighters. Medium to lower end of long range, set to fire from a ship. Like our cruise missiles, but a mickey moused poor mans version. Much like their An-2 prop planes used as a stealth platform to delivery special forces troops into the South before war begins. They are very creative people.

Anyway, there was *NO* evidence it had been done or that ANY ship had actually had the mods done. So..speculation. Still.... It would be bad to never even mention that and then have a missile come popping off a cargo ship in the Gulf of Mexico that no one even considered as connected to anything of importance.

(He still doesn't have anything remotely like the tech to move a first stage test bomb into a functional warhead for a ballistic missile. It's quite a HUGE leap in development milestones unless he's had help no one knows about, IMO)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by VeniVidi

Samsung has a $4 Billion factory in Austin. Samsung is South Korean, so an educated guess is this is more about Samsung and less about Texas.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Silly North Korean dictator

Everyone knows

Don't mess with Texas!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Someone on another forum mentioned that it isn't Austin TX but perhaps Fort Hood that is being targeted on the map. Fort Hood is one of the largest military bases in the USA.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Yeah I'm sure most of us wonder that as well, Austin? Why Austin? My best guess is Lil Kim listens to the Alex Jones show on the internets and is mad! Lil Kim definitely keeps up with all things western, especially if they're are talking about him and Jones has nothing nice to say about the lil spoiled fat man.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sounds like he's trying to ripoff the video game HomeFront

Great game, but yea like that'll ever happen

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Austin Texas? I think I see a conspiracy, Mexico been talking a lot in the
past few years about stolen land, and such. This can mean only one thing.

Mexico and north Korea are allies! Look out Texas!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Cleveland is not the state Capitol of Ohio, but he'd be doing us a favor if he put it on his list.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why Austin? Only to incite fear among the easily influenced and coerce irrational thought leading to a feeling of superiority. That nice not so subtle media propagated feeling that you are vulnerable at all times is just what our lunatic bloggers love cooking up.

In a nation that cries unfairness at bullying and pretends to educate against bullying, it just perpetuates it through media and comparisons that are easily understandable to the average citizen. Comparing nukes to nukes instead of the dollar value behind them, think like a boss instead of an ordinary salaryman. In fact if I were a leader of an impoverished nation I would look towards internet revenue and exploiting the very same people paying per hit or per story.

You can't eat a nuke, it's hard to sell a nuke but it's easy to sell a story on nukes.

In the shortest words possible, ya'll dun goofed, now ya look yellow bellied.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join