It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea says at war with South

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

They have been at war since the 50's. Korea, has always felt this way towards the south,

this propaganda, spewing out of North Korea, should only be surprising those that are illiterate in World History..

They were talking like this in the 60's 70's 80's 90's 2000's and now, its just easier to spew it out in 2013, with a smaller planet and technology..

This is how North Korea, eats..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
As much as I would love to believe nothing is going to happen, I dont think it is safe to not take a man seriously when he has an army coupled with neuclear weapons. I think it is also important to remember that our government has been fighting to the extent of cutting spending to our nations defence areas, to make their points. Having such a big ego to not worry about such things is a dangerous game. Never underestimate anyone who feels passionatly about something. They can acomplish more than the average joe. Im sure China has a hands off rule only until WE get involved. It all seems strategically planned out to me. Hope Im wrong. And I truely hope that he is just bluffing.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

tensions were much worse in the late 70's and 80's.. I think a skirmish, may occur, a probe centered on the 38th, but nothing more, and since the peninsula, is still in a declaration of war, it should not be so surprising...

Like I said, Korea, has been at war since the 50's..... A cease fire is just an agreement to adjust position or work on diplomacy to end the war....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Theoratically, its all over. The Korean drama is ended. The Fatboy had sung his last encore.

When he had to REVERT back to the status quo of 'being at war' - they had already BEEN at war for centuries - that's a backtrack.

He knew his gambit to keep nukes and end the sanctions had failed, when the climatic awe inspiring display of B2 bombers made their appearance over korean skies, signifying America will not be fooled anymore, and anyone who tests US patience, will have the face the consequences if red lines are crossed.

More so when China and Russia, who would have raised hell over B2s this close to their territories, and YET, they chosed to call for calm, with direct inference to N.Korea, for it had been N.Korea whom had nukes, tested them and launched satellites, which both China and Russia fear not only for their own countries exposed to this mad rulers, but a wider geo-political implication of more nations seeking for nuclear arms.

Fatboy Kim has no support from his backers in this case. He backed down. Throw a few tantrums here and there, kicked a few cans, such as stopping industrial exchange and trades with S.Korea.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKES - HE STILL HAVE NUKES.

The world had agreed unanimously, inclulding both China and Russia, to end Nuke Proliferation, and thus ever deeper sanctions against N.Korea, to force him to give up on nukes or starve.

The world had no choice but to impose sanctions, for which human would trade with and enrich a crazy neighbour who had decieved you of your purchase, support and aid to build weapons and is waiting to kill you?

The sanctions' effect will begin to kick in, if it had not before the rhetorics, and provided China, a nation sharing our world and goals, shuts its border to trade with N.Korea.

When even his military starves, the men whom had kept him and his cronies in power, he will either come to the negotiationg table, or himself be fed to the masses.

In the meantime, vigilance must still be maintained, because if he is cornered even by his own military, he will act out in self presevation, and may press the button or gives order for the final gottermederung suicide end for all.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's how the north will win the war.

They start or trigger the war.
They get their butt kicked in 10 days.
Kim flees to China with his wife.
We send in massive aid to the people of the north.
Hyundai sets up auto factories in the north.
Samsung sets up tv production in the north.
Forced labor camps are dismantled.
Verizon sets up cell phone service in the north.
Time Warner set up cable in the north.
The north joins the 21st century.

Sounds like they won the war and we get the bill.
edit on 30-3-2013 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

who cares.............

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Oh my, Kim Jong-un must have put a gun to this fellows head to make him click this link....

Obviously you cared enough to click, or just trolling.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Anonymous Korea' claim taking down N.Korean govt websites

rt.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Here's how the north will win the war.

They start or trigger the war.
They get their butt kicked in 10 days.
Kim flees to China with his wife.
We send in massive aid to the people of the north.
Hyundai sets up auto factories in the north.
Samsung sets up tv production in the north.
Forced labor camps are dismantled.
Verizon sets up cell phone service in the north.
Time Warner set up cable in the north.
The north joins the 21st century.

Sounds like they won the war and we get the bill.
edit on 30-3-2013 by samkent because: (no reason given)

US is a self sufficient nation with the best resource - innovative citizens, and have no interest in conquest of more lands.

All that America is interested in, is for world stability so that trade may flourish, for it is the mechanics of trade that offers up prosperity, progress and evolution for all mankind.

The Korean Peninsula belongs to the Korean People. Should one day the north gains its freedom with peace and trade opportunities blossoms, then they will most likely follow S.Korean democratic economic models.

They may produce the goods and in return, trade and employment brings prosperity to the Korean People. With such wealth, they will be able to aspire for more better and advance goods from the world,including from USA which has long evolve beyond cottage industries into hi-tech based products in terms of machineries, robotics and appliances.

A win win situation for the world devoted to peace and prosperity for all to progress and evolve.

The only thing hindering this from becoming a reality is Fatboy's nukes and irrationally insane behaviour. If no action is take on him and his cronies, korea and its neighbours will only suffer, not only economically of lost opportunities, but socially as well as the cost of feeding him to keep him sane is far too costly in both near and long term.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hahaha yes "anonymous korea" what a joke.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

In war with Confederate? South

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I truly hope Un is now retreating back into his hellhole. In the long run I really do hope Russia, China, USA cooperate in getting rid of this evil regime. At least replace it with a regieme that feeds it's own people. Abolishes the concentration camps and loosen up a bit.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It has always seemed to me that NK was trying to compensate for something, most likely their low standard of living and economic situation, and they do so by attempting to suggest that they have the strongest military in the world, and that we had better not make them mad. Or something like that. What other reason do they have for their attitude, besides contempt for something that happened in the 50's, and their hatred for SK? Any 4th grader could see that NK would be much better off by neglecting their military, and focusing on building their nation and bringing it into this century.

Their government installations far surpass the technology and comfort level the standard citizen has, but even they lag behind all civilized nations in that respect. The military technology that they could actually use against the US or SK was not developed in NK, but was received from China, Russia, or Iran. This is because their country is so weak in the sense that the economy is so bad that they cannot develop their own talented citizens.

I mean if they had what the West has, universities and opportunities, etc., they would then have the people with the know how to develop their country. As it stands right now, every time they wish to undertake a big task, they have to bring in foreigners. I mean look at the recent visit by Dennis Rodman...They cannot even play basketball without having someone come in and show them how to do it...Just kidding of course. But even that issue they handled with no tact. I am referring to what was said after Rodman left.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Its happening...(and yes, it is a joke - mods delete if necessary)

edit on 30-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SherlockH
As a long time watcher of the news I can say with certainty THIS has not happened before. NK says its at war with SK I personally think things are about to go hot. This may also be at the behest of China. The sides are forming up the world over for global war. Economies are collapsing, currency wars are beginning. This region may just be the one to set it all off.
edit on 3/29/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

What you have stated...I am thinking too. People should prepare themselves with extra supplies etc. I really think sometime within the next few months...we are really in for it.

I really think too (no matter what a persons spiritual belief system is)..it is time to pray; and direct some of those prayers for the people of South Korea; Hawaii and Guam including (of course) our Military.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

This is now beyond the stage when we can joke about this.

Oh c'mon what's wrong with a little localized nuclear exchange to axe the buzzing sound the zombees make.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
North Korea is now threatening an 'all-out war, a nuclear war' as it announces it is 'on war footing' with South.

It just happens right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Militarywarfare

Source please

Edit: nvm link :www.independent.co.uk...
announces-it-is-on-war-footing-with-south-8554932.html

North Korea has declared that it is entering a “state of war” with South Korea today, according to its official news agency.

The nation's leadership also warned any skirmish will "develop into an all-out war, a nuclear war."

"From this time on, the North-South relations will be entering the state of war and all issues raised between the North and the South will be handled accordingly”, the KCNA announced.

So so far its still passive aggressive.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by boymonkey74

China keeps hands-off from US-North Korea stand-off

In other words, things are just peachy and going according to plan for China.

China is at war with the US and to a lesser extent, the West right now. I have certain business dealings with the Chinese right now in which my company holds cards they HAVE to work with. Their bargaining stipulations include "No contracts, dealings, trade or association with any US Corporations or Subsidiaries of any form." I have refused to do business on this issue, as long as that stipulation is in place.

They blame it on ' the US and China not seeing eye to eye right now " Yeah, they seek world domination and the rest of the world has other ideas.

Out best and our brightest in the US, including the idiots at Walmart, Staples, Home Depot, and all the retail/wholesale oligopolies who drove 95% of our sourcing into China (and even hid their actual ship originations to conceal this state for a while) have made an enormous moral error which they need to correct. Correct fast.

A new Cold War is at play folks and our surrender to the Chinese was a "Harvard Business Review Best Practice." Be warned, this opponent is a gigantic nation of self absorbed, nihilistic atheist (this is not a god issue - rather a consequence issue), xenophobic spoiled brats. They might not be so averse as we to having 2/3rds of the planet die off.

Europe is asleep, and the rest of the world is awash with greed. It is very dangerous right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have just been sitting back trying to think happy thoughts. Here is what I think is going on.

We are just winding down a 10 plus year in the middle east. The cost of waging war has weakened our economy. Now, with North Korea (China) in one theater, and Iran (Russia) in another we will soon be forced to fight two conflicts on two different fronts. This isn't about hardware and tech ability or military might.

Remember, When Russia went into Afghanistan, it took them 10 years and they got their tails kicked. We backed Afghanistan quietly (Ollie North). Since China has announced a "hands off policy" for the moment, who is to say if it all hits the fan they won't quietly back North Korea, ...and the same for Iran and Russia.

Both China and Russia wouldn't mind world domination. Rather than a direct approach, I think this is an economic choke hold and lights out. We can't back down from either....through a unified effort the US economy is broken and China collects what is owed.

That is all for now......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join