It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft yellow masses found in China after 'UFO' sighting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You burn it in fireplace!

Weird critter you kill it!

Don't eat it you could Mutate into a scary reptilian being with bat wings and tail!

Give it to scientists maybe it could be a cure for a head cold?
edit on 27/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012
You burn it in fireplace!

Weird critter you kill it!

Don't eat it you could Mutate into a scary reptilian being with bat wings and tail!

Give it to scientists maybe it could be a cure for a head cold?
edit on 27/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

Maybe bake it in the fireplace with some hake.

I do not think this is anything.

I once found soft yellow mass's in my underwear after watching a movie. Under closer scrutiny it was found to be popcorn.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Alien poop

That's all.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Without taking it to a lab it is hard to say what it is exactly, it is interesting to see some other reports of weird stuff associated to other meteors. Perhaps what ever it is got picked up and taken on a ride as the meteor traveled through space, being caught up in it momentum it just tagged along. Not being directly connected the the meteor it would not of been exposed to as much heat on atmospheric entry. Depending on how much it weights would help calculate how much inertia it had to wash off. We have had people jump from the edge of space so reentry is not a guaranteed roasting.

Looking all squashed and flat is to be expected if it is indigenous to outer space as our gravity and atmospheric pressure is something that it is not use to. Could it be something related to one of the critters with the space tether incident or maybe an entirely different species of space life?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm kind of leaning towards the idea that it may be an experimental form of a bio/chem weapon. The fact it looks so strange is a perfect means of getting it into people's systems, as they'll feel the need to 'inspect' it and possibly become a plague bearer. Though, I haven't seen anything of this particular incident being dangerous, so.. Maybe just testing how tough this substance is?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Without taking it to a lab it is hard to say what it is exactly, it is interesting to see some other reports of weird stuff associated to other meteors. Perhaps what ever it is got picked up and taken on a ride as the meteor traveled through space, being caught up in it momentum it just tagged along. Not being directly connected the the meteor it would not of been exposed to as much heat on atmospheric entry. Depending on how much it weights would help calculate how much inertia it had to wash off. We have had people jump from the edge of space so reentry is not a guaranteed roasting.

Looking all squashed and flat is to be expected if it is indigenous to outer space as our gravity and atmospheric pressure is something that it is not use to. Could it be something related to one of the critters with the space tether incident or maybe an entirely different species of space life?

Nothing organic is going to make it through the atmosphere. Rocks explode, so I doubt that a chunk of slime is going to make it.

Could be as simple as a duck/goose/big bird turned inside out.

I do Coyote control on local farms, I have turned yodies inside out that kind of look similar when the fat is facing out.

Be reasonable, demand the impossible.

EDIT: When you look at the fleshy mass in the center, look at the top center, do you see the artery connection that has let go?

You may be looking at animal guts that have been rolled in a substance like the little Styrofoam balls in bean bag chairs, except they are yellow instead of white. I can spot a discombobulated artery from a mile away.

edit on 27-3-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
looks like sulfur to me....just a guess though.

could be heated sufuric debris.

Source

so if it was a meteorite it could have contained high amounts of sulfur.

also the green streak could be a boric acid content

as one can see the green flame produced by boric acid...

so all could be explained through a meteor containing these fairly common elements in it's make up.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Nothing organic is going to make it through the atmosphere.

Try telling that to Felix Baumgartner.

It does look organic what ever it is. I have no idea where it is from, but if it is related to the meteor then it did make the journey through the atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yellow? Are aliens being racist now?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Wow

you can try to smoke some of those yellow stuff

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
It could actually be some kind of fungus...but it also looks like some burnt yellow rice that you'd see out by a dumpster behind a fast-food restaurant.

Regardless of what it really is, there is always some chef out there willing to cook up a good story for us!

- Lee
edit on 26-3-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

That's hilariuos, thank you for the good laugh

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

I found a photo at: www.flickr.com...
But I need permission from the owner so I can not show it as I don't have time to mess with this .

The one I refer to Looks almost EXactly like what you have posted and it is the Fuligo septica
allready mentioned by another poster.

Please have a look at it. You will probably agree that it is more than likely the
"Dog Vomit Slime Mold"- Fuligo septica

This?

edit on 27/3/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

This is Daddy on the left and Son on the right!
edit on 27/3/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Isnt there an illuminatti card on this i cant find it though ill keep searching through the images there are lots. My personal opinion is its cream of Sum Yung Boi. JK.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

I hope you're wrong because that would be totally gross.
It does sound like what I read in Diet for a New America, though.

There were no legs, however, and it smelt like plants... Still sticking with the fungi for the most probable explanation so far.

reply to post by plube

Nice one about the green tail!

From your picture, I don't think it was the sulphur, though. The matter didn't spread out like that.

reply to post by ed1320

The 'Backfire' card, perhaps?
edit on 27/3/13 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Great now all I can think of is cheese grits and bacon.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by timetothink
Looks like some kind of mushroom to me.

I second that notion. Definitely a fungus. Eat it and you will be put into telepathic communication with the visitors from outer space.

Of course.... Spores CAN survive in space.

The guy already inhaled it, if he broke it open with a stick.

Only time will tell what happens next, I look forward to seeing the results to the tests.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Couldnt help it,but this came to mind.

Hahaa yup right out of the Creep show movie.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
the honey monsters leg

offlinehbpl.hbpl.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join