It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Shadow-Person/Ghost picture!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Replying to: "Usually it is the job of the guardien to rid us of these dark ones and to keep them away"

Is it possible to hear such a guardian?

A few years ago, i guess 7 or 8 years ago, i wasn't married yet and lived alone in a rented house not far from the village i was born. When i moved in, the neighbours told me that the mother of the owners died in her room upstairs years before. That explained alot as i could see something upstairs and could hear someone walking around at night (on a wooden floor), opening doors and putting on the light (all in that room). Somehow i have Always known that there is more to this world then we know, so this never really scared me.

After the breakup of a very emotional relationship, i got into a very dark period of my life.
I remember waking up in the middle of the night because i heard someone talking to me. This voice was not in the room, not talking into my ears, not in my head, yet i could hear it very clear. This was a womans voice, mature but not old. She told me several times to stay in my bed and not look up. Of course that is exactly what i did, i'm to curious of nature. What i saw then scared me like nothing before. Something was staring at me in such an angry and evil way, eyes that light up in the night, very very bright, a color that looked like fire, furious and hating me... I could sense this. Meanwhile that voice kept talking to me, saying i had to stay down and look away, but i couldnt, that thing was to compelling, i could not look away. In the light of the moon outside i could see only a shape of this creature, small (guessing it would be not as high as my hips), but no details with the exception of the eyes.
After a few minutes i could break loose of this hold and managed to put on the lights in my bedroom. All was gone, the creature, the cold, the negative feeling .... and the voice.

This happened twice to me. Not long after this experiance it appeared again, closer to me, armlengt away. The voice of the woman was there to, saying the same thing over and over.

I have never known who that woman was, i have never heard her again. Was she a guardian protecting me like u said? Back then she did not do alot except saying to stay down, by putting on the light i made that thing dissapear myself (i think :s). I have never known what that creature was/is, i have seen it only twice.

SInce then i got married and moved into a relatively new house. After moving i never again saw an entity or did i hear weird things... But these 2 nights stay fresh in my memory, i still dream about it from time to time.

Anyone have an idea what this was?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The shadow isn't what you need to be worried about, it's that YOUR GF HAS WHITE EYEBALLS!!!! Run man! Run away!

Seriously though, cool pic.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainofStars
reply to post by elevenaugust

Okay I went to imageshack, and made sure to not select to resize. Hope this helps. It was taken with LG Rumor2

img46.imageshack.us...

Thanks for the picture and for the model name (also known as LG LX265 or LG AX265).

I could be wrong, but I haven't found anywhere any other "original" photo taken with this cellphone at the 450x450 size (square 450 format). Any idea how it could be possible?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Hmm.. Ok.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i think your picture looks awsome! i would try a evp in that room

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Creepy picture OP! Kinda gives the chills when you said you always had a feeling of being watched and the picture you provided have a shadow person right behind the person taking the picture!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Don't ask me why, but I took a picture of the picture, right from my laptop!!

got my cheapo flip phone that has a camera
it is funny how my flash went to the same area as the spookyman.

I really think her photo and angle she was pointing the camera at her cast a shadow of something or things that combined to give it an allusion of a figure.

edit on 9-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Except...real life is not a picture of a picture. There was also no flash on the camera phone that took the picture

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't buy it, but pretending it was a 'ghost', it's probably not positive, being as it is a friggin shadow-demon out of the movie 'Ghost' starring Patrick Swayze & Demi Moore.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
nobody will ever believe digital photos, except if they come in RAW files and with the EXIF info.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join