It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Shadow-Person/Ghost picture!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It looks pretty cool to me. For your sake I hope its not some kind of demon. It would be better if you would have caught it with a much better resolution camera than your cell phone camera, but hey, beggars cant be choosers and you only have a small window to take pic.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have seen some creepy pictures before, however I don't buy this one. To me it looks like someone placed a costume on a hanger or hung a costume. How do we know those are the actual cable wires for the tv. I think its wires to whatever they rigged up to look like a shadow person. The arm doesn't look like an arm. The head looks like a hoodie from a black sweatshirt. What's with her eyes too? She looks demon possessed in the picture lol. Sorry, after studying the picture, I don't believe this is real. Would love for it to be real as I'm totally into this stuff but my gut is saying don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this pic is real or not.... either way it brought back some hellish memories for me...

Thanks for that..

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is an interesting picture, but taking into the consideration that you have quite a lot of stuff in your room could well result in random shadowing, thus casting shadows to make it appear that there is an entity behind you. Although this is our opinion, if this is truly a spirit be safe and well.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainofStars
I don't know why it would be off-center except for the reason it was a flip-phone and once the phone was been slid open the camera position gets offset.
Thank you that clears up that.

Just a little follow-up;
Has there been any other activities reported in that area before, or after, that could be checked into?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I've only ever had one encounter with a "shadow person", but it was brief.

I had picked up some free standing lamps a few weeks before, and placed the two of them on opposite sides of my room. I would occasionally sleep with one of my lamps on, in this case, it was the lamp furthest from my bed. Well, one night as I lay in bed half asleep, I noticed a tall shadowy thing standing next to the far lamp. It had an imperceptible grin, I can't properly explain it. But I knew it was grinning at me, like it knew I was supremely annoyed. Well, it pulled the cord on the lamp and out went the lamp, leaving me in utter darkness.

I do not believe in ghosts or ghoulies or any such nonsense, so I immediately jumped out of bed and went straight for the lamp, pulled the cord and turned it back on. I went back to bed, layed down and as soon as I got comfortable, there it was again, at the foot of my bed standing next to the other lamp. Again, it had a perceptible grin where you would expect a mouth to be. I felt like it was enjoying this game. I frowned, and it immediately pulled the cord, turning off the lamp.

Now I'm pretty pissed. I pop up and walk straight to the lamp. In the darkness I can still see the shape and vague outline of this thing, standing tall before me, grinning like a schoolkid bully. I grab the cord, pull the lamp on, and it was gone.

Haven't seen it since. I wasn't scared at all, just very annoyed. I had never heard or read anything about supposed shadow people, but I wonder sometimes if it came along with these damn lamps I got for free.

I still have the lamps, btw. I'm sitting next to one right now, in fact.

This was about 4 years ago.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RainofStars

I don't want to scare but I have encountered visible entity's like this and most like this are bad or angry so stay away from that basement and send an anonymouse letter with you image removed to the poor soul whom now lives there, the house need's a full blessing.

It is a misconception that these thing's can not hurt you as I assure you if that is there intention they can, by accident or outright attack, I once encountered similar entity's with tiny red eye's in a place called the Tawd Valley in the town of Skelmersdale Lancashire England near to some old sealed Draught mine working's were many miner's were killed in a disaster over a hundred year's ago and whose body's are still down there some were in the old sealed mine I felt needle like sensation's in my chest like being stabbed again and again and since that day in 1994 I have had no ability to feel the strong emotion's I used to like feeling dead inside.

I also encountered shortly before this a none humanoid piller of shimmering black smoke that looked like a heat shimmer but black and made the mistake of walking over were it had been, it jumped into me is the only way I can put it and I heard something screaming "I'm going to get you you B******" as it seemed to be falling away, My silver icon of the maddona and child on a silver sun symbol medallion from south America turned black and I felt strangely warm and comfortable but my skin itched and for some time after I faught odd strange personality change's and kept telling it to get out of me ( I went a bit mad because of it ), I am telling you this to tell you please do not be tempted to mess with the paranormal your just a kid and have your whole life ahead.

I also had dream's just before this were I was walking like I was under water against a strong current and fighting my way back to my body against some pull but I was stronger, light does not banish them FAITH does and on one occasion I saw three shadow figures in a dream and in terror attacked them like a wild animal, I went for the big one in the middle and froze unable to move and woke up, this is sleep paralasis but I know there was more to it, on another occasion I told a little light spirit whom looked like a child in my dream walk's but with big almond rounded eye's like a grey but peach colour skin not grey to let me out as I had had enough and was willing to make a terrible self sacrifice to 'as I saw it destroy the devil - in my derangement I wanted to drag him into the lake of fire even if I had to go in myself' I began to lift from my body and the room was filled with a brilliant blue white light far brighter than any day light in fact like lightning and I felt a firm but gentle hand push me back into my body, I was powerless to resist having only arisen about a few inches, the good spirit whom helped was hurt afterward fist I heard a sound like a sword being drawn and I was tormented to see her turn grey, the way she communicated with me was image's and after this I received no more.

God bless you and protect you.
edit on 27-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Holy cow... That's what I saw, when I jumped out of my bed out of fear.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
phew that pic was creepy at the first sight, but demon, ghost or whatever,
maybe it is just bored, how would you feel if nobody is noticing you.
if real or not real, physical or just in our minds who knows,
but when its just in our mind, does it make these things not real?
there is a lot strange things out there
but if you have shake of the fear, its okay.

I do think I have something similar in my room.
evey night when i go to sleep, i see something hovering above my body, not pitch black like in that pic
but more transparent, its a head, whirling and shaking around.
my first thought was, it just the darkness and my eyes trying to see something in the darkness, but this happens
only when im in my bed and only from like 11pm-4am

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

The thing's that attacked me told me they were draining my energy and there was a constant tinnitus like sound as well, nasty but I am afraid only we whom they have hurt know, they do this because we are the strong one's whom pose a threat to them and would fight them over there to protect people.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tayeltony

I have the same happening sometime's even now but after what I have been through with these spirit's alway's try to grab it or kick it with my foot,. being sensitive I once heard the spirit's whom were attacking me say "Let's turn him off, Time stopped for me I did not pass our or go to sleep and I found myself outside some were and somebody with a flawless emotionless young mans voice said "MAIN AGGRESSOR" I was shown a grey void with a grey sphere that seemed much darker than the void then structure's appeared around it and I was left in no doubt it would be destroyed when suddenly I snapped back into my body and I heard the same voice's laughing in fright and seeming to run away very fast.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
From looking at the photo, it looks to me like whatever it is has a texture to it.
Reminds me of a gorilla suit or similar outfit.
Not saying it is, just saying what came to mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just realized what some of you have said about her looking possessed...She is looking to her left (our right) in the picture and it is hard to make out her pupils at the edges of her eyes.

For the skeptics, I respect your opinions about it being a hooded sweater hung-up, or a gorilla suit, etc. But I can guarantee it is not. My girlfriend doesn't have much of an imagination and would never be able to think up a hoax, plus she is way too short to reach up that high

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

I don't think that is the door frame cutting into the figure. I thought that at first too, but after studying the picture a bit longer you can see that it's actually the DDR stand that he mentioned in the OP standing in front of the figure. The figure is further behind it and because of the perspective the stand appears to be as tall as the door frame.

I think.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is pretty creepy if real.

I typically don't disbelieve people when they post pictures simply for the sake of "not falling for a hoax", so I normally just comment that I think the pic is kind of neat. This one is REALLY kind of neat to me.

Since this happened in 2010 (? if I am remembering correctly) - does she still live there? Has she had any other experiences?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Interesting picture. When I was younger I dealt with a shadow person almost nightly. He was very very mean. I named him "Tonsippi" although I do not recall why I even conjured that name! My mother took a photo a couple of Christmas's ago and their is a clear dressed man in the background. I made a thread about if last summer.
Creepy!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
no offense.. but assuming that aint a fake i'd consult a priest haha.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is still not the original.. it's incredibly small even for an old camera 450x450 and contains no EXIF data. This can be caused by wrong upload setting in imageshack or whatever.

What is most worrying is that the image width to height ratio is 1:1, which I've never seen on a camera and implies it's been edited and cropped .

Please upload the original file to dropbox or something

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Interesting! It's very similar to my shadow man spotting. What grabs my attention is the fact that it's head goes all the way up to ceiling as my man's head did. Arms and legs seem very long and thin, again as my experience was. Yours looks more "smokey" as mine was very clear cut edges/outline. Thanks for sharing it

edit on 3/27/2013 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

doesnt look like a ghost or shadow person, looks like a cloak or hoody was hanging from area, it even looks like its sagging from weight hanging on something ^^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join