It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Cop Assaults A Guy Walking Away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That's some mighty fine and colorful language that cop was using. I wonder if any kids were around to learn from the best and pick up on that awesome professionalism.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What's that old saying.."never in jest, never for fun, Point a gun at anyone"..

Sorry, cop or no cop, he would have needed hospital treatment to extract that Tazer from his a$$ if he pointed it at me in such a threatening manner...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is from Pittsburgh, apparently this is also the same cop beating and tazing a guy at PNC Park during a Pirate game.

He is known as being a "hot head".

Here is the Mayor's reaction to it:
Mayor says officer involved should be fired
JT
edit on 22-3-2013 by Greenblaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2013 by Greenblaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2013 by Greenblaz because: another link

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Cops are the worst humanbeings there is. There is the odd "good" ones of course, but they are a rare sight.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by david99118
i completely support the coming nwo takeover. the American people need to be out in their place. i hope it is as violent and bloody as possible.

Please don't confuse me with this..........person.
Cop is obviously a bully with a short fuse. Let's hope the video evidence get him fired. I know it won't, but I can wish.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Based on what I've observed for many years, I can't help but believe that the cops at the gun club incident were obligated to act in favor of the club members whether they were right or wrong.... Just one more example of the lodge members looking out for one another.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
Cops are the worst humanbeings there is. There is the odd "good" ones of course, but they are a rare sight.

They're getting rare cause they're leaving the force or have left the force already and a lot of the people that would make nice cops are not joining the police force, but joining privet security firms.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I like the way a uniform tries to block the cameraman near the end. Apart from being a bit late, it looks so furtive.

Good show that the mayor put in his pennyworth, there is hope.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

Hmm yeah maybe. But here in Sweden we don`t have those private firms, at least not to the extend that you have in USA (I´m just taking a guess here that you are from USA)

So basically we have more bad eggs in our policeforce than good ones without some private company hoarding all the good ones. But, there was a time in Sweden, as it was in USA, when the police was your friend in the neighbourhood. Or so I´ve been told.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

FFW to 1:55 My thoughts on why cops are cops.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Without seeing a full video or being there to know what happened, it's hard to make a judgement call as to what the guy had been doing before to warrant this kind of reaction. It was a St. Patty's Day celebration, and I know in ours, cops don't ever have to be called for anything. They are there, every 20-30 feet, from beginning to end. It's a huge celebration with thousands of tourists becoming increasingly intoxicated.

Sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes they take it too far. This guy was walking away from the situation. I don't know what he did before, but even if he was fighting with someone previous to filming, it looked like it was over at this point.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
His name is Officer Frank Rende and He has a history of being a total Dick. Hope they can his rear.

Link to story

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is a professional civil / public servant? "shut the # up" etc etc his words not mine.
unprofessional thug. gloves off lets fight pal, you want to give it the big one hiding behind a badge you should not wear, take it off and meet me or someone else nearer! you would crap yourself in seconds. THUG, SCUMBAG, BULLY etc etc. America what is wrong with your law enforcement, not enough love as kids?
you swear and get nasty like that, you have lost the situation, then you gotta rely on steel cuffs, guns etc not common sense and a peaceful outcum.
edit on 23-3-2013 by patriot20001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just in case you could not hear what was being said.
This is terrible. Cops giving away 10,000 pairs of boots can not make up for pathetic actions like this.
There are good cops out there but they will never be seen because this kinda crap is more common.

edit on 23-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Touche. I don't really have an excuse either.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The cop at the 54 second mark is most certainly holding his taser and waving it around like an idiot while telling bystanders to shut their mouths and being a huge douche. "Oh now you want to apologize!"

The cop definitely did push the guy, it's obvious, and you are either trolling or a cop apologist for whatever personal reasons. These cops are out of line.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by patriot20001

You have to be in a certain IQ bracket to become a cop in the US, truth, and it's not at the higher end. So basically you are seeing morons with weapons and backup mistreating civilians. A lot of them were stupid teens that bullied others and turned it into a career.

They seriously do hire people with lower IQ's. What they say when someone intelligent comes along is that they are afraid that they will get bored with the work of an officer. In reality they are afraid they might think for themselves and call out their idiot peers.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
So drunk guy that won't leave eventually falls down while walking backward and it turns into an officer out of control and tazing people? If anything the cop used a lot of restraint in not arresting the guy earlier. The cop was holding gloves, not a tazer.

You are wrong, the LEO was holding a taser.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

Other than this looking like a St. Patrick's day celebration I am unsure of the back story of this video.

Regardless, I can not see any justification for any of what the police are doing, my guess is they are dispersing a crowd and one cop seems exceptionally angry and goes above and beyond the call of duty escalating the situation all by himself.

At one point the camera guy looks like he gets hit or shoved and says he is a lawyer.

The guy who almost got tazed was just walking away and was assaulted ... Did it even need to come to this?

Cops like this should be fired in my opinion but they will most likely not even get in trouble for assaulting people here, this is totally unprofessional, undisciplined and uncalled for.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)
You yourself admit that you are unsure as to what the backstory is to this video so its good taste not to judge people. For example, calling the police officer a 'psycho' is unnecessary.

Lots of these short videos seem to appear on the Internet and because they are so short we are unable to find out what was going on before or after in most cases. Unfortunately when short videos are uploaded they do tend to generate an overreaction from people who use them to glorify their own agenda against the police without trying to find out the full facts of what happened.

We have absolutely no idea what was going on. We can only assume. The officer in question could have just been through a very traumatic experience moments before the footage was recorded but again we don't know that. He does seem to scream and shout which does appear to be disproportionate to the behaviour of the public in the video but once again we do not know what happened beforehand. People will see what they want to see instead of investigating the full facts. Only then does your opinion count in my view.
edit on 24-3-2013 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Someone needs to start a website Posting the Badge #, Name, Address and Phone # of BAD COPS like this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join