It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Cop Assaults A Guy Walking Away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Ok then genious. Tell us even one "might've happened" thing that would justify this behaviour? Even a single one would be appreciated. The video shows all we need to know. There's literally nothing that could've happened before the filming began.
edit on 24/3/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

The cops were dispersing the crowd for whatever reason (crowd control) and the guy was a good 20 yards away when the cop ran him down and tased him. Did he say something? I dont know but doubt it....even if he did it did not deserve being tased and arrested for. If you are arresting someone (assuming warranted) then you should only taze them if they resist. In this case all I see is an assault with a taser and a likely false arrest by a cop clearly mentally and emotionally out of control. The city should FIRE HIM.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence "Film the police. Always. They want constant eyes on us, put constant eyes on them."

agree 100%

edit on 24/3/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I agree that the actions were unprofessional. It may be a small point, but the man was NOT Tasered. The officer made contact at about 1:10 or 1:11. Five seconds later the man is responding to the officer. That is not the expected response to a Taser. Further, there was no evidence of wires, either visible or being removed from the man after arrest.

I can accept pushed, fell over, or mugging for the camera, but not being jolted into spasms by electricity.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You dont have to fire the strust out of the tazer to use it. Yuo can press it against a person and taze them.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Dear PsykoOps,

Thank you very much. Pat yourself on whatever part of your body you like to have patted. I didn't realize that that was the case. Thanks for teaching me.

Still, I would have expected a Taser victim to have flopped around a lot more than that guy did. Still, I could easily have been wrong. Thanks again.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yeah tazer victims usually do imitate a fish on dry land but that is because of prolonged exposure. If the cop used the tazer in that video the contact was very brief. That would result in a quick shock and the victim losing their footing and falling down. I personally dont think he used it in this case thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join