It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

I don't wail on those criticising Christianity and throw up the many murders committed by people who have serious issues with Christianity

As a matter of fact, you do:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by asher

what you just said is true. but it still doest change anything i said about the khazars. im not the one pushing people out of there homes. israel is doing to palistine what the nazis did to them and that is in no way justified.

Why is it you can't seem to see the difference between a territorial dispute and genocide? And why did you post this rubbish in the Religion forum when you seem to be more interested in the Middle East aspect? Why are you so impassioned about the Palestinians, but not the Tibetans or Chechens?

so just because you call it a "territorial dispute" this is justified? and for what reason do these jews from europe claim to have a right to his land in the first place? thats right because of religion. i feel sorry for anyone who is treated wrongly but this thread is about zionist jews in israel

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by asher

As a Jew, this is news to me? I was taught the torah not the talmud, the majority of jews follow the torah (THE LAW) not the talmud!

Another thread to hate on Jews without any evidence!

Neither myself, family or any Jews I know practice what you claim. Nor do we own America, Amazon or even banks!

Some Jewish families are part of the wealthy elite, I have no doubt but then so are there Christian wealthy elite but i don't hear much about them (because they are probably behind the lies about Jews to cover their own atrocious behaviour, lies and corruption).

The majority of Jews are just normal hard working family people!

Whilst I no longer follow religion of any kind, I find this blind ignorant hatred of Jews on ATS to be disgusting!

Disguise it however you will, it is still the same old pile of #e!

edit on 19/3/13 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

if you no longer follow religion of any kind then you are not Jewish, unless you think being jewish is more than faith, what is it, bloodline, racial?

thank you for your input. that is a great question

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

reply to post by asher

As a Jew, this is news to me? I was taught the torah not the talmud, the majority of jews follow the torah (THE LAW) not the talmud!

Another thread to hate on Jews without any evidence!

Neither myself, family or any Jews I know practice what you claim. Nor do we own America, Amazon or even banks!

Some Jewish families are part of the wealthy elite, I have no doubt but then so are there Christian wealthy elite but i don't hear much about them (because they are probably behind the lies about Jews to cover their own atrocious behaviour, lies and corruption).

The majority of Jews are just normal hard working family people!

Whilst I no longer follow religion of any kind, I find this blind ignorant hatred of Jews on ATS to be disgusting!

Disguise it however you will, it is still the same old pile of #e!

edit on 19/3/13 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

if you no longer follow religion of any kind then you are not Jewish, unless you think being jewish is more than faith, what is it, bloodline, racial?

I don't know? Do I have Jewish blood? Probably as my parents were Jewish and their parents were Jewish and their parents were Jewish, ect., ad nausea! Both from Sephadic (mothers side) and Ashkenasi (fathers side)!

My hair is black and curly, my eyes are brown, I have a large nose (although not hooked - my late brothers was) and I have slightly darker skin and very hairy all over

I do not consider myself to be superior or from a master race! I have never heard Jews say this - only people on ATS trying to demonize Jews and rabbi's who have a different interpretation of what being chosen means (not superior to others just chosen to carry Gods words - way of life).

As Jewish commedian Jackie Mason once said 'after all the atrocities and hatred Jews have faced over the past two millenia, if this is what it means to be chosen by God then i wish God would chose someone else'!

I do not want to get into a debate about race or religion, obviously you do and its what you think that counts because nothing I say will change your mind, will it?

My son is half English and half Thai, when he asks me what he is I say 'Latte'

What's with all the hatred? We are all HUMAN, when we all realise this, then maybe we can begin to understand each other
Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

so just because you call it a "territorial dispute" this is justified? and for what reason do these jews from europe claim to have a right to his land in the first place? thats right because of religion. i feel sorry for anyone who is treated wrongly but this thread is about zionist jews in israel

I repeat: the motivation and methods are completely different. The only thing stopping the Palestinians from having a prosperous, independent homeland is their inability to create a stable, unified government. Instead of working out their political differences, the Palestinian leaders have chosen to maintain a perpetual state of war, not only on Israel, but amongst themselves.

As for the right of Jewish people to own land in Israel, they bought it from the Arab landlords, displacing the poor tenants. When they had acquired enough land legally, they fought a war of independence against the colonial power that administered the region at the time.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by asher
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

i mentioned that this had more to do with the rothschilds khazars and zionist than all jews of the world. just because some priest assault little boys doesnt make all catholics bad. and just because a small group of radical muslims suicide bomb doesnt mean all of them are evil. but if you look at the way jerusalem was created and what they are doing to the people of Palestine then you should without a doubt be able to see that it is evil. what do you think about the zionist jews using the same tactics nazis used to push the palestinian people out of there homes and into exile?

I hope you don't accuse me of being off topic when I answer your question?
I do not agree with much of the tactics Israel uses against the Palestinians but I can understand their reactions as they also live in fear of their lives. they wrongly have believed for the past 40+ years that when they are attacked they have to teach the Palestinians/Arabs a lesson so that they think twice about attacking again. Obviously, it does not work, does it? I think they should rethink their response.

The problem exists because in 1967 several Arab countries were massing on Israel's borders banging on about how they would drive the Jews into the sea. The Israeli's pre-empted them and drove them back gaining much land in the process its called war!

Israel gained the West Bank from Jordan, Gaza and The Sinai from Egypt and have since given most of this land back to the Palestinians (not Jordan) and Egypt. Up until this time (1967) Jerusalem was split between East and West, Israel won the and land they now consider Jerusalem as theirs!

Under Israeli rule Muslims, Christians and Jews are allowed to worship freely in Jerusalem. Jews are subject to the same security checks that Christians and Muslims face (including millions of tourists).

Understanding the reality of the situation is that 'Palestine' was occupied by nomadic tribes of arabs, Jews and Christians for the past 2 thousand years and when the nation of Israel was being discussed as new country set for independence, several Arab nations such as Israel, Jordan and Syria were pushing their unwanted poor people into the area now in dispute, to trade off against a Jewish population, thus creating the Palestinian people eventually. What they did was in fact claim the area as part of Pan Arabria and a Palestinian nation was never even spoken about until after 1967 (19 years after the declaration of independence by Israel).

Did you know that neither Yasser Arafat nor Abbas are Palestinian? Arafat was Egyptian and Abbas is Jordanian.

Personally, I would like to see all sides make peace, Israel traded lots of land for peace, did they get peace??? Perhaps, they have realised that if they keep trading land for peace and never get peace then thay had better stop before they have no more land to trade with.

The real problem I see now is both sides 'playing to the media' to gain support, I srael used to be quite good at this however, the Palestinians have now taken this to a new level with their Pallywood productions and sometimes this backfires on them tremendously when proven false.

What both sides needs are brave new leaders who say enough is enough, I want my children to grow up and live side by side without the hatred. Unfortunately with the brainwashing and hatred on both sides, I fear it will be a long time coming!

Today bothe the Israeli's and Palestinians deserve their own homeland, what the Palestinians have yet to realise is that they can have it if only they stop sending rockets into Israel. The West bank is generally peaceful and thriving right now, Gaza is its own worst enemy.

They have a saying in Israel 'their will be peace, when the Arabs learn to love their children as much as we love ur children'.

We can only live in hope.

israel has the backing of america in whatever they do. they came into palistine after world war one with help from britain in 1940. they have no claim to the land since they are european and their ancestors ( the khazars ) never set foot in israel. the palistinians had no army and israel came in and waged war on them.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don't wail on those criticising Christianity and throw up the many murders committed by people who have serious issues with Christianity

As a matter of fact, you do:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that makes no sense whatsoever

The post on Iraq which you have quoted was to point out that Iraq was not undertaken to spread Christianity, and it it was it didn't work out too well, given persecution of Christians..........somehow you translate that as wailing on people who criticise Christianity by pointing out murders by people who hate Christianity???

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

ashkenazi jews are not semitic jews. they are khazarian converts from europe. i don't have anything against you but please look into that history and inform yourself

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I wasn't saying that as some sort of attack, genuinely curious, Judaism is a religion, I just always find it puzzling when someone says they are not religious but they are Jewish (same as I would if someone said they were Christian but don't believe in religion)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

israel has the backing of america in whatever they do. they came into palistine after world war one with help from britain in 1940. they have no claim to the land since they are european and their ancestors ( the khazars ) never set foot in israel. the palistinians had no army and israel came in and waged war on them.

Wrong on every count.

israelpalestineproject.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by asher

why did you not answer that question? it wasnt rhetorical. i would like to know your opinion.

I'll answer that question for him. The Israelis did not nor do not use the same tactics as the Nazis. The Nazis were bent on genocide, and murdered innocent people in cold blood or exploited them as slave labor.

i didnt ask you. im pretty sure he can speak for himself were all big boys here. now my question to you is what makes you think you can speak for someone you dont even know without their permission?

If you don't mind me interjecting, Gents...
I deplore the actions of the Israeli government in it's treatment of the Palestinian people. I think it's reprehensible, and they ought to know better.
However, I also deplore those who sit on their duffs, find reasons to hate people, and circulate them to others for no good reason than to find somebody to blame for their own bad judgement/bad luck.

If you are that het-up about the Israelis, then write letters to your government representative, to the Israeli government, work with NGOs that try to fix matters on the ground...do something!

Sitting in front of a monitor and muttering about Jews over the internet is for puddin'heads...in my humble opinion, of course.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

does no one else have a problem with this?

this is from the ex ats member wise man

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

Approves of Sodomy: "If one
committed sodomy with a child of
less than nine years, no guilt is
incurred" (Sanhedrin 5 4b)

Approves of Child Sacrifice to Idols: "He who gives of his seed
to Molech incurs no punishment"
(Sanhedin 64a)

Cursing Parents Allowed: "One
who curses his parents isn't punished
unless he curses them by
Divine name" (Sanhedrin 66a)

Allows Enchanting: "It is permitted
to consult by a charm the
spirits of oil and eggs, and make
incantations" (Sanhedrin 1.07a)

Bestiality Condoned: "Women
having intercourse with a beast
can marry a priest, the act is but
a mere wound" (Yebamoth 59b)

Harlotry Lawful "A harlot's hire
is permitted, for what the woman
has received is legally a gift"
(Abodah Zarah 62b-63a)

Blasphemy Allowed: "One can
revile the Divine Name if
mentally applying it to some
other object" (Sazhedin 65a-b)

Not required to Keep Vows: One
may declare: "Every vow which I
may make in the future shall be
null" (Nedarim 23 a-23b)

Murder Condoned: "If ten men
smote a man with ten staves and
he died, they are exempt from
punishment" (Sanhedrin 18a)

This is disgusting and what breeds anti-semitism.
The Talmud was written in code. The Talmud is the written oral tradition of judaism. It was written around the time of the babylonian exile around 200 c.e. due to the fear that the oral tradition would be lost forever. It was written in such a way that through a teaching format it could be understood in it's true meanings. If you read it for what it says it makes judaism sound terrible. Grow up and realize there's more than meets the eye.

There's a tractate that says women are full of blood and ****(four letter word for kaka). Take it literally and it sounds like women are worthless pieces of garbage. Go to a Torah institute and find out that what this tractate is really referring to is man's pathetic sexual drive to stick it into two holes that are literally full of blood and full of kaka. It has nothing to do with women.

Be anti-semitic if you want and join your brothers in hate and eventual obliteration.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

reply to post by asher

I repeat: the motivation and methods are completely different. The only thing stopping the Palestinians from having a prosperous, independent homeland is their inability to create a stable, unified government. Instead of working out their political differences, the Palestinian leaders have chosen to maintain a perpetual state of war, not only on Israel, but amongst themselves.

As for the right of Jewish people to own land in Israel, they bought it from the Arab landlords, displacing the poor tenants. When they had acquired enough land legally, they fought a war of independence against the colonial power that administered the region at the time.

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101

WARNING

Contain "strong" graphic images

[align=center][color=grey]The idea that images have an emotional, very persuasive power compared to the rationality of the written and spoken word is becoming more apparent as the digital age moves forward and image campaigns use visuals to grab the attention of viewers/readers rather than words.[/align]

The Brutal Zionist Role in the Holocaust

GERMANY 1940 ISRAEL 2013

Jews & Palestinians

from SOLIDSNAKE101

it is exactly the same. the zionist have no right to that land
edit on 19-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

link   

I wasn't saying that as some sort of attack, genuinely curious, Judaism is a religion, I just always find it puzzling when someone says they are not religious but they are Jewish (same as I would if someone said they were Christian but don't believe in religion)

As I have already pointed out, Anti-Semites do not distinguish between practicing Jews and people of Jewish descent. They often subscribe to bizarre racial theories. People of Jewish descent naturally feel very defensive because of this.

link   

Did you know that the USA did not back Israel until after the 1967 six day war? They won two big wars without American help! In the last war of 1973 the USA did back Israel after the surprise attack on Yom Kippur when Israel wasn't expecting war.

I don't deny that many Jews came from Europe, you do realise that jews were spread throughout Europe after being expelled by the Romans and Babalonians from the same area of land, that was then called Israel and Judea?

You do realise that most American ancestors also came from Europe, do they deserve to claim to be Americans? Do you want all white Americans to be sent back to Europe and Blacks back to Africa???

Hypocrisy comes in many forms!

Israel exists, it is there, your hatred can't change that! Deal with it but I urge you to stop spreading lies and hatred!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

As I have already pointed out, Anti-Semites do not distinguish between practicing Jews and people of Jewish descent. They often subscribe to bizarre racial theories. People of Jewish descent naturally feel very defensive because of this.

very poor reasoning, like a white fella saying

" black man was racist to me so I am now racist"

edit on 19-3-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

what is "JEWISH DESCENT"

how is this different from

"CHRISTIAN DESCENT"
edit on 19-3-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I deplore the actions of the Israeli government in it's treatment of the Palestinian people. I think it's reprehensible, and they ought to know better.
However, I also deplore those who sit on their duffs, find reasons to hate people, and circulate them to others for no good reason than to find somebody to blame for their own bad judgement/bad luck.

If you are that het-up about the Israelis, then write letters to your government representative, to the Israeli government, work with NGOs that try to fix matters on the ground...do something!

Sitting in front of a monitor and muttering about Jews over the internet is for puddin'heads...in my humble opinion, of course.

Well said, sir. I agree with you about the increasingly irrational acts of the Israeli government. Their reprehensible actions stem from a hardening siege mentality, not religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Well said, sir. I agree with you about the increasingly irrational acts of the Israeli government. Their reprehensible actions stem from a hardening siege mentality, not religion.

to remove religion from their actions is to deny reality

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat

does no one else have a problem with this?

this is from the ex ats member wise man

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

Approves of Sodomy: "If one
committed sodomy with a child of
less than nine years, no guilt is
incurred" (Sanhedrin 5 4b)

Approves of Child Sacrifice to Idols: "He who gives of his seed
to Molech incurs no punishment"
(Sanhedin 64a)

Cursing Parents Allowed: "One
who curses his parents isn't punished
unless he curses them by
Divine name" (Sanhedrin 66a)

Allows Enchanting: "It is permitted
to consult by a charm the
spirits of oil and eggs, and make
incantations" (Sanhedrin 1.07a)

Bestiality Condoned: "Women
having intercourse with a beast
can marry a priest, the act is but
a mere wound" (Yebamoth 59b)

Harlotry Lawful "A harlot's hire
is permitted, for what the woman
has received is legally a gift"
(Abodah Zarah 62b-63a)

Blasphemy Allowed: "One can
revile the Divine Name if
mentally applying it to some
other object" (Sazhedin 65a-b)

Not required to Keep Vows: One
may declare: "Every vow which I
may make in the future shall be
null" (Nedarim 23 a-23b)

Murder Condoned: "If ten men
smote a man with ten staves and
he died, they are exempt from
punishment" (Sanhedrin 18a)

This is disgusting and what breeds anti-semitism.
The Talmud was written in code. The Talmud is the written oral tradition of judaism. It was written around the time of the babylonian exile around 200 c.e. due to the fear that the oral tradition would be lost forever. It was written in such a way that through a teaching format it could be understood in it's true meanings. If you read it for what it says it makes judaism sound terrible. Grow up and realize there's more than meets the eye.

There's a tractate that says women are full of blood and ****(four letter word for kaka). Take it literally and it sounds like women are worthless pieces of garbage. Go to a Torah institute and find out that what this tractate is really referring to is man's pathetic sexual drive to stick it into two holes that are literally full of blood and full of kaka. It has nothing to do with women.

Be anti-semitic if you want and join your brothers in hate and eventual obliteration.

your right it is disgusting. i dont care why or who wrote this what i care about is the fact that people live by this in a disgusting way. i dont hate anyone. instead of criticizing me why don't you criticize the people who are actually living by this and making jews all around the world look bad?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join