It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Accept The Mark Of The Beast?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
and to those that fall asleep: you shall not know the day and time!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Turns out the mark of the beast caught me twice.
One on my forehead... an inverted crescent just above the right brow.
then again on myright hand... an inverted crescent.
caught me by surprise.

Battle scars. I can buy and sell. Yay me

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
Would You Accept The Mark Of The Beast?

Does it come with a frequent flyer program? Because I'm a sucker for those things.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
NO
2nd line

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So would i be right in assuming most christians will be happy to take the mark since christianity is existential & will go on existing not matter whom is spiritually running the world otherwise they dont receive their weekly tithe no honey$ no religion.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I thought you had to knowingly accept the Mark of the Beast?
If it's something like National Insurance number, then people have no choice, you are given one at birth.
Are we saying babies will be given the mark of the beast, and then be tied to the antichrist, through the pure fact they were born?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
Let's say the rapture happens, the church has left the world, and society is in chaos due to the catastrophic remnants of people vanishing (planes crashing, motor vehicle accidents, nuclear plant workers, whatever)

Would you get the mark to function in society? Or would you give your head for eternal life?

2 Things: 1 there is really no point. In a world like this why would anyone want to live?

2; In a more functional society, we might end up accepting it anyway so we wouldnt know. BUT if we did know what it was, to function I say no. No because a society like that would have its own problems

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In no way do I condone "the mark" but do remember that life imitates art. The fact that Christianity uses fear to keep followers is scarier than facing the consequences if there is some truth to the story.

Remember that people will manipulate others to get ahead. This is a fact. Using the Bible, people will push "the mark" similar to the story in the book. It is like a manual for control. People will fear the scripture, while others will harness it and use that fear and project it on those who are weak. This is very similar to how Orwell's 1984 is the manual for global control now.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Unmask The Deception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So many people think Christians are trying to scare them or "control".. but in reality, they just want the best for everyone, so they tell people what they believe is to be true just so they have the information if it happens.

Wouldn't you want to know how to pull your secondary emergency parachute before jumping out of a plane for your first time, JUST in case the first one doesn't properly function?

That's how I see it. Warn people, then laugh at me like the Bible says they will, then move on to another. It's the thought that counts.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just answering the title....no, mark=bad....why bother getting it, ya do just dandy without it. I promise

Believe me?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I'd give my head for eternal life...

Sorry though you might have already been marked...Source

It doesn't work like that, accepting the mark has to be a voluntary and conscious event. You will know what it is and choose to accept it. It is not something that can be applied through subterfuge, otherwise it is entirely meaningless.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

So many people think Christians are trying to scare them or "control".. but in reality, they just want the best for everyone, so they tell people what they believe is to be true just so they have the information if it happens.

When i was younger naive & tad more into religion i went to several different denominations.
No pastor/minister or priest ever once mentioned anything about end times the facts are most never talk about it in sermons they simply do not believe the end is imminent maybe some christians do here but not in the real world. Theres a good reason for that its very simple can you guess. Give me the answer in your reply!.

edit on 24-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join