learn more

Would You Accept The Mark Of The Beast?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

Would you get the mark to function in society? Or would you give your head for eternal life?

No and no. I would seek to kill both Satan and god for making us pawns in their little game of 'Watch the humans squirm!" I hate the idea of them both!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

No and no. I would seek to kill both Satan and god for making us pawns in their little game of 'Watch the humans squirm!" I hate the idea of them both!

This. This. Right here. If it were Facebook, I would like AND share this beautiful poetic specimen of karmic justice. I sweep my hat off to you and offer you my chair, sirrah. Here, have my beer.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No. Why? If you think about it those last 3 1/2 years would be the worst ever seen on the planet. Between the wars and diseases. The drinking water turning to blood. Famines.and so on. It wouldn't be worth it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Surely you have to worship satan and receive the mark? Someone writing it on your hand will not send you to hell. Whereas a worshiper of satan without the mark is still screwed.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Not sure that the 'rapture' is going to happen as so happily forwarded by evangelicals but... the 'mark of the beast' seems fairly simple on definitive approach with some easily identifiable ramifications.

1. To surrender your physical body to some device that identifies you for multiple purposes, including (but not limited to) buying and selling.
2. To ignore the warning of said 'mark' as offered by the Book of Revelations that has long since transcended the single faith of Christianity.

Something like that.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

well,if you want to know the truth ,
they well be cleansed from the earth no trace of them will be left , any one taking any items form said condemned property will be shot on site. not for looting but for the prevention of spreading infection of christian thoughts, belief, ideals,and teaching or other known christian worshiping.

Once a Christian residence is located it must be decontaminated for occupancy title 10 article 12 of public safety sec 500 line 111 remove meth house and insert the word Christian revised in the year of the mighty one, seer of all, 20...

Well am not allowed by sworn secrecy what the real year is, but we all have been marked in one form or an other you just do not know it, and that is the real MARK OF THE BEAST.

10 steps of the Beast
1flu shot
2real id
3passport
4tax number
5smart phone
6social media
7finger printing
8voting
9not having faith
10saying there is no god not in order but there is the top 10 marks of the BEAST, bow now before him for he sees all... yes very good.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

now that you have been obedient
you may receive the NWO stamp of approval,
please report to any "driver license" issuing authority,
your REAL ID awaits you!
The mark is yours for the taking, will you take it?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Louvin Brothers did an album, many moon ago, entitled "Satan Is Real" and I did a parody jacket...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Let's put it like this. The world will be a better place when ALL OF YOU who cannot stop talking about religion for more than five minutes as a way to put people down and otherwise in non-mutual settings ARE GONE.

For every Christian here that stands to put people down and insult them for not believing what they do, there are five of you atheists or whatever disgusting form of so-called humanity you are there using your vile words to put down others. How about just not putting people down?

It's like pork. Does the loving God of all the universe want His children to be crawling with worms? Probably not. Does He love us? Yes. So do you think He wants us eating pork and worms? Probably
not. But then most of you, even the Christians!, try to show how God is just being mean by not letting us eat bacon.

Or the one about puffer fish. If a certain Japanese chef with really advanced training and really special knives cuts this little fish in such-and-such way, it is totally edible. If said chef is off by any more than a millimeter or less, then you will die a most horrid and painful death.

Or my advice: How about just don't eat any of it?

My point is, it's one thing if you want to have a discussion built on mutual respect and a pursuit of understanding one another better but most of you are just vile pigs who spew nothing but hate against others.

Sure, we could be better off if certain of the Christians left us but the world would be even better off if pigs like you were gone too.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well am not allowed by sworn secrecy what the real year is, but we all have been marked in one form or an other you just do not know it, and that is the real MARK OF THE BEAST.

Ok so why are christians like you still here then? You have failed miserably and you re pastors are too busy implementing satans plans?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

No ways would I get any computer in-plant in me! I'm feeling like keeping myself separate from my laptop thank you very much, though lying on the block looking up at the guillotine blade about to separate my head from the rest of me I would have to say I feel slightly nervous/excited. (I believe in an afterlife).

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
yes i would.

revalations is about the war against christianity, not war against humanity.
i could care less what happens to organized religions. that fear mongering is for the faithful.

the fact that there is no bartering in modern society means we are already using "a" mark of the beast anyways.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

What if the "mark" has nothing to do with any religion?

What if the "mark" on your forehead is actually how you will think, and the "mark" on your hand is how you will behave, once you chose to take the medical wonder of DNA modification discovered in the near future which 100% stops all aging. Essentially you will live "forever" in space-time.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

In the beginning... the mark of the beast will be a microchip. In the end the mark of the beast will be to download or upload the entire contents of your mind into a computer programme which can map your brain.

You will be able to essentially upload a copy your mind into a machine or computer programme and look at you memories, your dreams and erase or add character traits, etc.

In short you can customise your own personality. Who is to say that's not what God did and we are all different versions of His mind?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising

Yes, but only if I can get fries with that.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
the stylized 'rapture' (being caught up in the clouds) is just old world description of the thermo-nuclear effect of being vaporized & the mushroom shaped ash cloud which follows detonation (in the blink of an eye we will be changed)

As for the BEAST financial system, we are already in one with the Central-Banker-System set into motion by the Rothschilds' (nee: M.A. Bauer, et al)
the final banker/economic 'Mark' has not yet appeared but all the control aspects are being consolidated and is just waiting for the 'carbon credits system' to be implemented....where even your daily caloric intake is rationed along with your rationed environment of 260 SQ Ft living space, DNA regulated lifespan by healthcare tribunals and much of every negative & control oriented factor a global dystopia has ever been said to contain

it all commenced on 9-11-01....so We are in year 12 of implementation of the Mark
RE: the book of eli, as a model
edit on 27-5-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Bisman

Eh, whatever it takes to realize a Christian-free planet; it don't matter how it happens.
They all drop dead, turn to dust, evaporate, get zapped into Jesus UFOs, simply vanish, float into the sky, burst into flames, whichever, whatever, however, it don't matter.
All the talk about loot and schwag earlier, well, they can take all that with them too if it means they're getting gone and getting gone for good.
I'll help them pack if it makes it happen all the quicker.

Is there a Jewish and a Muslim Rapture too?
It'd be sad to have them tear up valuable real estate fighting over dominance in a Christian Free world.
If all the religions descended from filthy desert nomads were to poof at once, that'd be like the bestest thing ever.

Whatever it takes? So....you'd be cool with a Hitler-style holocost if it got rid of all the Christians?...

Your posts contain the same material as my wad of toilet paper after wiping....

One piece of advice.......be careful what you wish for

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I actually think things would be quite peaceful once all those Christians got gone off this planet.

Mark of the Beast? Sure! Hellz yeah.

Would you guys just hurry up with your rapture thingey already?
I'm ready to loot off with some former Christian schwag.

2.1 Billion Christians on this planet right now? That's alot of nifty schwifty real estate vacancies, with stuff just laying around for the getting got.

Look for the Crosses and religious paraphernalia in yards and displayed in windows all me looting hearties!
Rawr!

Rapture will be a friggin HOLIDAY to be celebrated with dancing in the streets!

You can have your Heaven and your god and all that goes with it.
Heaven sounds like total rubbish with all the worshipping and subservience and singing and other deific gratification fluffer job nonsense.

Besides that, once Christians are gone, there's no requirement for any of the trappings of their mythology any more, so, all that mark of the beast nonsense scare tactic rubbish will be null and void. It'll likely be pretty darned peaceful without them running around telling everyone they're going to hell, finger pointing, and constantly injecting their religious nonsense into anything and everything.

The Muslims and Jews can finally have it out for an all or nothing toe to toe, and once done, the rest of us can wipe the left over Abrahamic religion descendents off the face of the earth so then there wouldn't be any Christians, Jews, or Muslims.

Now that really would be a heaven right there.
Buddists and Hindus and even some of the whacky religions could all hang out and we could all get to work on building an actual hate-free paradise.

Being a Catholic, it would be pretty interesting to see what the world would be like with no more Christians, Jews, etc. Still the same:

-Brother still kills Brother
-Children still Molested/Raped
-Greed
-Hatred
Lying
-Stealing
-Jealousy etc.

Yup...who's gonna be the scapegoat then?
edit on 7-6-2013 by Foreshadow because: none

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
According to the bible you need to take 'the mark of the beast' or 'the seal of the lamb' - you need to be branded and controlled like an animal.

By the way, the 'bible' was written from God's perspective - no body ever sees the other side.

Maybe there is a REASON people are taught to be scared of Satan...

Maybe there is a REASON God wants you to think that your only choice is to be controlled or suffer.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
To answer the OP if I knew or felt it was the mark John spoke of I would not take it. It could happen without my knowing though but wouldn't not do it if I knew.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Revelation 13:16-18
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.This is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number OF MAN: the number is 666.

All of the book of Revelation is signified(symbols of numbers)NONE of this is literal historical events or persons that are past ,present or future.The book of revelation never says anything about "The Antichrist"... that should be a huge clue how far off most are on their"interpretations".

The mark of the beast is the beasts "nature" calculated in the "number" of it's "name".The beast and man aren't separate they have the same NUMBER(nature)....it is saying the "beast" of man.Mans nature is "sin" a very hyperbolic word in its misunderstood meaning.It means "missing the MARK of perfection"...being imperfect.That is a very accurate description of mans nature.

There is no "beast" that is '"The Antichrist"(nor is there an "Antichrist man).. the beast is ALL of mankind.The number of the beasts name is in what is talked about ALL through the scriptures...the blood.That which gives life.

Revelations says "calculate" the number...not read it and try to figure out "who" it is..There are millions of calculations that are 666 all related to the beast of man.A recent popular one is Carbon 12 atom made of 6 protons 6 electrons 6 neutrons...is that it? yes ...and no...there are many more because it is "The number" of the beast of man.

The one with the closest tie( I know of now) to the "blood" is DNA.The DNA molecule is based on the golden ratio"calculated" by the Fibonacci numbers(Fn).

DNA measures 34 angstroms long by 21 angstroms wide for each full cycle of its double helix spiral.
Fn8=21
Fn9=34

34/21=1.619,047,619,047,.........

619 and 047 repeat for infinity.

619+047=666

is that a mere coincidence...btw 666 is calculated early in the Fn sequence also.
Fn3=2
Fn4=3

2/3=.666

science has provided evidence that the growth process of all life is based on the Fibonacci series.The Fn calculate the significant math figure phi/Phi(The Golden ratio..phi=0.618....and Phi =1.618....)
Revelation 14:1(the verse directly following 13:18) writes of the 144 thousand(they are called the first fruits..the first to "mature").

Fn12=144 ...btw 12x12=144 the only Fn of the infinite Fn besides 1 that is a square.

is Fn12=144...a coincedence...no Revelation is written in "signs"... math....the "true language".

Fn11/Fn12
89/144=0.618055555555555....

Fn13/Fn12
233/144=1.61805555555555......

Notice both sums are "calculated by dividing an adjacent Fn by 144...and both sum the Golden ratio....the "perfect"ratio(meaning matured NOTHING is perfect but God)This "ratio is a expressed in math as

1:0.61805555555555
and
1:1.61805555555555....

1=unity..perfection..... what EVERYTHING is born of.(God)

666 is not quite phi/Phi.Everything is made in the image of God but not completely grown but will never be perfect ...it can only be in a relationship...a ratio.Even though we can't perceive the difference 666 is not phi/Phi...however it is so close to phi but mathematically phi/Phi is 0.618. and 1.618

The point is EVERYTHING is ordered... NOTHING has been left to chance.God does not play dice with the universe.Everything is a process(calculation of an equation) that is ongoing.God is not "against us.He created us!!he isn't going to "destroy" anyone or anything he is "growing" ALL things to this "perfect ratio"...relationship.
There is not one "jot" out of place in the plan(equation)

All of this chicken little speculation of the end of the world by the hand of an angry and monstrous God that is going to send folks to HELL for eternity is BS and blasphemy....pure religious and conspiritist fantasy of the highest order of insanity and perversion..

There is no "Antichrist" or BEAST going to implant chips that will "rule" the world or the rest of the crazy BS man has contrived.That is a bad summer blockbuster movie at best.This is Gods existence and God is 100% in control of EVERYTHING.In essence this life we "think" we are "living" will be just a dream...foolish ramblings of someone half asleep....so ...go back to sleep there are no monsters under the bed or closet it's all in your mind...it's just the mark of the beast of man.

edit on 8-6-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution