It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help my mum please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
its not so much that i pray, rather meditate deeply on a specific concept or thought.. tonight i will focus my meditations on your mothers behalf.. my mother also was just recently diagnosed with cancer.. and i too just recently lost my grandmother in law to cancer... my mom is currently going through chemo, which i am very bitter about.. she just thinks that "what the doctor recommends is best"

After next month my mom will be taking a break from chemo, at which point i will be flying down to see her and work with her on some alternative methods... i have been preparing a treatment plan based on extensive research that i have done over the past couple months... as of right now its kind of a cluster of different elements which have yet to be organized, but I will post what i have in case it might be of use..

we are in very similar situations... and i, like you, believe in the power of thought and intention.. and that concentrated energy propagates physical manifestation..

I wish the very best for you and your mother...
"infinite blessings"

Yet to be organized into a specific regiment but for what its worth,

Potential Cure For Mom

Coconut oil
Coconut Milk
Turmeric Spice
Turmeric Capsules (500 mg)
Fish Oil Capsules
Garden of Life Raw Meal
Baking Soda
Raw Molasses
Wheatgrass Juice
Aloe Vera Juice
Lemons
Limes
Avocados
Decaffeinated Green Tea
Dandelion Root Tea
Eternal Naturally Alkaline Water
Fresh Walleye fillets
Whole Almonds
Whole Macadamia Nuts
Whole Walnuts
Any choice of the vegetables listed above
but make sure to get garlic and green onions for the soup and the garlic for dressing
Also, look up whole grains and what you would desire if needed for weight loss
Ozonated water
Detox: colon, Liver flush, Kidney, Lymph etc...
Turmeric spice
lemons limes and avocados
Coconut Oil for everything (soap, toothpaste, dish soap, etc...)
Alkalized H20
GREEN TEA AND DANDELION ROOT
BAKING SODA AND MOLASSES
-it helps increase PH balance, oxygen, and it has an anti-fungal agent
-take one teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in warm water heated up on the stove and after it was dissolved, he added a teaspoon of molasses. After one week he increased it to two teaspoons of baking soda for the next two weeks

Vegetables: Primary - broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, cauliflower, red, green and yellow peppers, parsley, kale, sprouted grains, turnips, bean sprouts,

2ndary - carrots and beets / cucumbers, celery, mustard greens, collards, okra, lettuce, scallions, radishes and Swiss chard

Cashews and peanuts are strictly prohibited due to too much fungus

Raw Meal by Garden of Life

pure organic Aloe Vera juice and take a one or two ounce shot of this juice every day

Wheatgrass Juice one - two shots per day

Chlorella & Spirulina & Maca powder

Goji Berries & Whortleberries & Indian gooseberries

organic red wine

Organic & Raw Everything!

Vitamin B17 and Hemp Oil

Liposomal Vitamin C

Dichloroacetate

Blood Electrification / Blood Purification www.silverpulser.com...

Colloidal Silver

Everything done in conjunction and in moderation

The foundation of this plan is a 100% Raw diet and blood electrification with daily colloidal silver consumption

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I will say a prayer and keep your mom in my prayers.
Amitriptyline helps the pain meds work better. I only know this because my doctor just added it to my pain meds. I asked why I needed to take it and he said it will help the pain meds work better.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Akragon

I have rheumatoid arthritis / fibromyalgia. I can vouch for the unmentionable as a very effective and gentle pain reliever. When pain is your constant companion, it can wear you down. Most doctors tread around pain relief like it is a sin to really attack it and get rid of it, so there's a lot of extra drugs they claim will do something, but DON'T!!

Nature provides all we need.
Ummm...I watched my brother struggle with fibromyalgia, deteriorating disk disease etc. I watched it etch deep lines into his face from the pain, waste his strength and muscle mass, somehow he had a smile for everyone though. He also said the unmentionable helped alot...it helped him not focus so much on the constant pain. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with these very debilitating conditions and wish you all the best...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsealad

Ummm...prayer is a very powerful tool, especially when coupled with visualization techniques. Prayer is sometimes a capricious thing...it requires maintenance and faith...not belief...faith. Faith is assurance...knowing that a thing is or will be...a conviction. Pray it...KNOW it will be so, and visualize it.

Your Mum is in our thoughts, in our hearts, in our minds, and in our prayers. Another aspect of healing is cleanliness, washing away negativity and instilling positivity in the home and in the heart. Cleansing the body through good diet habits also goes hand in hand with health. Removing and relieving stress, as you begin to leave aside worry and concentrate on healing and happiness...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUBKONCIOUS
its not so much that i pray, rather meditate deeply on a specific concept or thought..

Ummm.........Same thing really...
You say potato...I say pototo...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There are literally hundreds of natural cures out there and with the power of prayer, I believe that they do work. Please read this thread I made about my father-in-laws cancer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I know many will say that prostate cancer isn't one of the bad cancers, but regardless, he was having lots of pain and discomfort as well as difficulty with urination and in only three weeks, he cured himself and is now feeling 100% better. No pain whatsoever and no difficulty in urination. The latest doctor prognosis said that his prostate was normally enlarged for a 70 year old man and that is was smooth and soft, compared with just three weeks prior, very enlarged, hard and rough. So, please, have your mother consider this very strict cancer diet plan. Under the plan, she must avoid anything with sugar, salts, fatty oils, and most importantly, acids. Cancer thrives on acids and dies with oxygen, so the diet plan calls for eliminating acidic foods and pumping the body with oxygen. If she can commit to this strict plan, with a lot of support and prayers from the family around her, she may see some major improvements. It only took my father-in-law 9 days before he saw major improvements.

Good luck and I will pray for your mother.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My mother died of cancer 2 summers ago and luckily,she went quickly.I am a Christian but hold the same beliefs as you as far as spirituality and I do not attend or follow and organized religion,but do believe in the power of prayer.Add me to the list of people who will be praying for you,your mother and anyone else in your circle affected by this.I am sorry for the loss of your grandma.
Your post touched me deeply.Please keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"the marijuana" is known to reduce the pain, and has curing properties, yes it may be illegal in your area, but it is very medicinal, since the tumor is in her lung, i would say make edibles instead of smoking it. that is all

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
so sorry to here of your troubles i will pray for your mum every night god bless.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Done.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
On the level of practical advice, all I can offer is: 1) Get lots of rest yourself. People underestimate how important it is, and without rest, you will not be as strong as you need to be to help her. 2) Take every day and every situation that arises from this disease one step at a time. Don't overwhelm yourself even more than you already must be by thinking too far ahead or worrying about things you are powerless to affect in the here and now. 3) That said, also be prepared for the worst, both materially if possible and, especially, emotionally. 4) Lean on people around you who love you. Don't be ashamed to ask for help, and don't feel guilt for needing it. This is the time to call on every ounce of support you can in your life from every possible source (which this topic, I imagine, is an example of.)

On the spiritual level, I'm probably not the best person to offer help. I don't know what I believe. But in the event that there is any benefit to be had either for you or your mother, I will pray for both of you earnestly and I offer you both nothing but compassion and best wishes.

I'm so sorry you're both suffering. Peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
There are literally hundreds of natural cures out there and with the power of prayer, I believe that they do work. Please read this thread I made about my father-in-laws cancer.

Now, I know many will say that prostate cancer isn't one of the bad cancers, but regardless, he was having lots of pain and discomfort as well as difficulty with urination and in only three weeks, he cured himself and is now feeling 100% better. No pain whatsoever and no difficulty in urination. The latest doctor prognosis said that his prostate was normally enlarged for a 70 year old man and that is was smooth and soft, compared with just three weeks prior, very enlarged, hard and rough. So, please, have your mother consider this very strict cancer diet plan. Under the plan, she must avoid anything with sugar, salts, fatty oils, and most importantly, acids. Cancer thrives on acids and dies with oxygen, so the diet plan calls for eliminating acidic foods and pumping the body with oxygen. If she can commit to this strict plan, with a lot of support and prayers from the family around her, she may see some major improvements. It only took my father-in-law 9 days before he saw major improvements.

Good luck and I will pray for your mother.

Hi, I was just about to post the information from Rezlooper's thread, and that is a wonderful story concerning the recovery with ALL NATURAL ORGANIC WHOLE FOODS- just TURN ON, ON entirely to natural organic foods, and remove ALL-ALL of the bad FOOD in her life, and you will see some major changes; I do know of a book also called "HEALING WITH WHOLE FOODS" by PAUL PITCHFORD, in it he discusses Chinese Philosophy and the East Asian approach to HEALING with organic whole foods..

I bet everyone's love and advice is going to help!!

START NOW-NOW!
edit on 19-3-2013 by tony9802 because: edit

edit on 19-3-2013 by tony9802 because: edit

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

YOU MUST STAY AWAY FROM CHEMO!!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com... /#.UUHzfmQq3D2

Not the spiritual help you are asking for, but it has to be better than Chemo, and it only took the MSM 20 years to admit it. I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
does your mother meditate at all? A simple focus meditation on breathing can help greatly. Tell you mum when she is lying down on her bed at night to close her eyes and become aware of her breathing, this will sound counter-intuitive, but tell her when she has relaxed a little to send her mind to all the areas she feels pain and hopefully some of that pain will dissolve as she moves her mind. I aint much of a religious guy but this is my attempt at help.

loving thoughts....

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtybird

Also it helps keep the patients appetite going. Its a very good complimentary medicine!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

NEWAGEMAN said what i was going to say nearly word for word

Large doses of Liposomal Vitamine C has been shown to work wonders, D is also helpful.

So I recommend a potent vitamin-nutrient "potion", along with a positive attitude, optimism, laughter, and faith/prayer but done in an affirmative way without any fear.

prayers sent for your mum

and i hope things turn out good for you and yours

my dad beat colon cancer with a positive attitude

his words were how do we beat this
edit on 20/3/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
if your near a china town there .. seek out a tcm (traditional chinese medicine) practicioner as there are several things he would know of to help your mum .. also look for an acupuncturist there as accupunture works well for relieving pain . often western medicine is limited and too broad in its approach ... good luck to you and your mum .. will light some joss sticks and say a few words to the buddha's for you ...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I thank Jesus for you and your family.
I pray wholeness over your mother, I pray healing and love over her in the name of Jesus.
Love for you, brother, and your caring heart for your mother.
Huge blessings incoming your way

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Unfortunately my friend Prayer doesn't cure pain... at least not the kind of pain you're speaking of...

It can help with emotional pain, but prayer doesn't cure physical pain...

I'm not sure exactly how to help you without violating T&C rules here so I will send you a private message...

I know something that will help... It helped my mother in a few cases... and myself, along with many many friends and relatives of friends...

Expect a message shortly...

My condolences

edit on 18-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

"I'm not sure exactly how to help you without violating T&C rules here so I will send you a private message...

I know something that will help... It helped my mother in a few cases... and myself, along with many many friends and relatives of friends"

I can well guess the information you received in the PM... (it's quite a shame that these topics can't be discussed, but we have all agreed to the T&C's)
However I will add that Tramadol is a analgesic that is quite capable, non-narcotic and is also used to some extent to treat depression as well.. As many pharmaceuticals have dual effective capabilities.

I would if it were me, use both the PM'd and the doctor written script for Tramadol for the pain relief. They should be quite capable of bringing relief. The proper mindset is also important in these instances.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join