It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help my mum please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Dear Chelsealad,

Ask the doctor to prescribe your mum "Sativex" GW Pharma

I have also sent you a U2U private message.

Your mum is in our prayers.

God works through you.

Your hands are his.

Be Strong.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Love and Light to your mother.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsealad

I wish there was more I could do than just pray for your mom. I will keep her in my prayers.

There is also a wonderful place tended by the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. Here they pray continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They do it in "shifts", and they pray for the well being of others, regardless of faith.

I hope it's o.k. for me to post a link to their site here

www.fspa.org...

Best wishes for you and yours

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Im sorry to hear about your grandmother, and also sorry about what your mom is going through now. Reading the few lines you wrote, kinda saw myself in you. I've had a very bad life for 4-5 years. Both when it comes to really bad economics (still have issues with economy) and also my 16 year old sister getting "C" .. i dont even like to write or think that word, i hate to utter it...

I will pray for you and your mom, I believe in higher powers.. however im not the most religious guy that goes to church but i will pray from the heart instead of from a church.

Hardest part is being strong for our loved ones... i hope everything turns around for you for the better...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Honor the network of full or water starvation /OR garlic, apricot pits

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

With so much hate and cynicism in the world, I respect and admire your request for prayer and support. I'm not a practicing Christian but I do believe in God and the power of prayer and Faith. I will pray for you and your family. Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

My prayers are with your mother and the rest of the family.

Maybe you would want to explore this?

Federal report - Marijuana effectively treats lung cancer

I havent read the rest of the posts. Could you PM me her name please so that I can include her in my prayers?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Make sure you Buy it Hydro grown

Also

1. Beans

2. Cruciferous vegetables, such as Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, and kale.

3. Carrots

4. Cayenne Peppers and Capsaicin

5. Garlic

6. Mushrooms

Shiitake, Reishi, Coriolus Versicolor, and Maitake,

7.Black Raspberries

8. Resveratrol

9. Tomatoes

10. Tumeric (Turmeric)
edit on 20/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: Spelling!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My condolences to you for the loss of your grandmother, I know it's tough.

I am an atheist but I believe the power of thought and focus is a real thing (maybe even why prayer works?). I will keep your mom in my thoughts and try to send as much good as I can.

Best regards and always stay strong my friend

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The lord will hear, I recently had something similar as my mother had been diagnosed with bowel cancer (and I know as her youngest son she is the piller of my life), I have just said a prayer to the lord for you and will say another before sleep to the lord and the Mary the intercessor, god be with you and in your home.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

My deepest sympathy for your mother and the pain she is suffering. I'm not a righteous man, but I believe in prayer and the power of group prayer. Consider it done on my part.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OP,my father is Catholic and when he went to church recently,he lit a candle for your mother and he keeps her in his daily morning prayers.I have already responded to you once,and told you that I am praying and that you/your mother/family are in my thoughts,as well and just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you.Take care.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

DRUGS

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

chelsea please type in burzynski and you will find a website at the top called burzynski clinic, before you do watch this doctors documentary on netflix. i think its called cancer is serious business...hope this helps

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
this book www.amazon.com... about garlic should be in every home, use Russian young garlic entirely pen peel
edit on 6/4/13 by mangust69 because: link edit

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

chelsealad,

I'll offer a prayer for your mom. My mother's name is Jean too.

Tell her will you, she is very special. God has chosen her to be a suffering soul, tell her to offer her pain for
others. God can take her terrible pain and save souls far, far away from Him who would never see Heaven.

One day she will meet those souls, remember, she has to offer the cross of pain up to God, no one else can.

love,

colbe

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry to post in a thread that hasn't been active for quite some time... But I would really like to know how your mom is doing? I hope that she is on the road to recovery and that the combined thought and prayers from all of your fellow members have found her some relief

Best regards

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join