It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU to BAN political parties they don't like!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Instead we should just ban government. Even firing everyone and starting from scratch is a bad idea, because it will most assuredly spiral right down the same tube of crap that it's in now. Government itself is inherently inferior and corrupt and will never work. History tells the same tale over and over again about government atrocities throughout time. This is what happens when you ALLOW other human beings calling themselves government to have more rights and authority over you.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
Has anyone been able to find any corroborative evidence that the amendments referred to by the BNP have indeed been tabled, are likely to be considered, and will have the consequences that the BNP imply?

What someone says in an open discussion is of course totally irrelevant. It's the actual proposal and formal amendments thereto that we need - and the BNP, oddly, provide no links. Wonder why?

Some background on the proposal being discussed by the rich gravy-trainers in Brussels:

Commission proposes legal status for EU-level political parties

I'm not convinced the BNP are being entirely honest and open here. Wonder why?

The only people who will see what they have to say are their own members - why would they want to lie to them?

They aren't going to get any money out of it, they aren't going to gain any votes from it.

They're preaching to the converted.

I'd say the most likely outcome if they lie to their members will be that they'll lose some of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ok folks now that you have had your anti left rant please post here a link to the details that the BNP are referring to....because I'll be damned if I can find it. There is reference to a Giannakou report dated 6 apr 2011 made for the CENTRE RIGHT EPP.

Or is this yet another case of bugger the facts , I hate the left, I hate the EU, I will believe lies and nonsense if it supports my belief.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Ok folks now that you have had your anti left rant please post here a link to the details that the BNP are referring to....because I'll be damned if I can find it. There is reference to a Giannakou report dated 6 apr 2011 made for the CENTRE RIGHT EPP.

Or is this yet another case of bugger the facts , I hate the left, I hate the EU, I will believe lies and nonsense if it supports my belief.

Again, why would they lie to their own members on their own website.

They have nothing to gain by doing it.

If you watch the video at the bottom of the page linked to you can hear what they're talking about.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't like the BNP or agree with their policies. I feel uneasy about the EU allegedly banning certain political parties.

For example if you look at the Golden Dawn in Greece. That's quite worrying. It makes me think of the Weimar Republic before the Nazis came to power.

Would you really want those people in power? I certainly wouldn't and I'd lose all hope for humanity if Greeks actually voted for them, but they should be able to participate nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So much for the mythical beast called "democracy".

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
The only people who will see what they have to say are their own members - why would they want to lie to them?

Are you a member? I'm not. But I've seen it ....

They know this will be spread across the internet and they'll get publicity and that some people won't bother to check the facts and just believe what they are told. The sheeple are everywhere

top topics

<< 1   >>

join