It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shooters have all been Democrats!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

I quote: "...liberals are people who are irresponsible and lack self-control....".

I'd day that is one of the most accurate statements I have ever read to wit:

People are too dumb pass a law to "make them smart"
Banks are greedy pass a law to "make them share"
Corporations are evil pass a law to "make then nice"
Some people have too much money pass a another law to "make them share"

GUNS are evil ban them to "make people feel safe".

Judging that book by its cover rather substantial evidence supporting that comment.
edit on 17-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The NFA act of 1934 Democratic majorities

You mean when Conservatives were still Democrats? Before the party flip of the Civil Rights era?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by projectvxn

Wait what lies have I "told" ?

Quote them please.

Alright. Here is my last post..Serious this time.

One, when you accuse democrats of being responsible for mass murderers, THAT is a lie.
When you defend an OP that is riddled with this sort of dishonest crap that is aiding and abetting a lie, which makes every thing you say in its defense a lie.
You have absolutely NO justification for this type of garbage. You are smarter than this and it is precisely why it pisses me off so god damn much to have to tell you this.
edit on 17-3-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given

edit on 1-3-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Actually that's not true either. The best lies are built up of substantive truths being used to draw a false conclusion. Usually, there are false premises as well. But it's fairly easy to build a 'case' for a lie with truths.

Have you studied masonry? God forbid anyone touches upon that. I try to make some points and the wolves circle in for the kill calling me dellusional and spreading lies.

Then you have people like bill clinton still believing the official story of 9-11-2001 but saying the democrats should end the wars.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lies. Cite these laws whether they passed or not.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why not split america into 2 countries. One democrat, one side republican. Maybe the green party can get a sliver somewhere. Then everyone will be happy?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Lies ?

Like the Democrats and Republicans "flipped sides" ?

Who created the Department of Education there ?
Who just passed the Financial Reform Act of 2010 who ended Glass Stegall and other well known financial laws.
Who created and passed the antitrust,antimonopolies laws that created the largest monopoly the world has ever seen The Us government, and the Federal Reserve.

Everyone knows which side that goes around saying "pay your fair share you evil rich people and corporations" but alas the income tax was created to pay down the civil war debt but that must been when the D's and R's "switched sides".

As already stated with guns, 1934,1968,1994,2013

That is the Democratic history there is no law that can't solve any "problem".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Glad to see someone who understood completely the point of this thread. Interesting debate/discussion going on here.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody has posted this link, but I will:
www.examiner.com - The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth...

Need I mention the Anders Behring Breivik:
en.wikipedia.org - Anders Behring Breivik...

Breivik described his far-right[11] militant ideology in a compendium of texts entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence, which he distributed electronically on the day of the attacks.[11][12][13][14] In it he lays out his worldview, which includes Islamophobia, support of Zionism[11] and opposition to feminism.[15][16] It regards Islam and "cultural Marxism" as "the enemy", and argues for the violent annihilation of "Eurabia" and multiculturalism, and the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees.[17][18] Breivik wrote that his main motive for the atrocities was to market his manifesto.[19] Breivik had been active on several Islamophobic and nationalist blogs, including document.no,[20] and was a regular reader of Gates of Vienna, the Brussels Journal and Jihad Watch.

Come on people. These're random freaks from all walks of life.
edit on 17-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by FyreByrd

I quote: "...liberals are people who are irresponsible and lack self-control....".

Judging that book by its cover rather substantial evidence supporting that comment.

I guess we should have anarchy...yeah that makes more sense. No!

And the constitution does not belong to conservatives. It belongs to ALL americans. Both parties cherry pick what they like and ignore or downplay the rest. This "hollier than thou" attitude gets old as often it is misplaced anger.

I have learned to judge by the results if something is a success or failure. Intentions can be deceiving at first. A good liar will never admit to lying, he will proclaim his innocence till the end and hope the prosecution fails at making their case.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

and in the case of Democrats, like Senator Feinstien: We will make the laws, and the Supreme Court will determine if they are constitutional or not.

WHAT A JOKE.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You Conservatives are killing conservatism faster than we could have hoped or planned. Thank you.

Oh, and as to an opinion on your conclusion ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

We re coming Right Wingers. ANd there is not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

And the constitution does not belong to conservatives.

And it does not belong to Liberals

t belongs to ALL americans.

Yes it does

Both parties cherry pick what they like and ignore or downplay the rest.

Clearly one side ignores more than the other

This "hollier than thou" attitude gets old as often it is misplaced anger.

After listening `13 years of how the left is better than the right when they aren't and never have been is old.

Apparently only the left gets to criticize the right.

A good liar will never admit to lying, he will proclaim his innocence till the end and hope the prosecution fails at making their case.

Pretty much how we ended up with draconian gun laws, but then again without any means to back up that GD piece of paper those are just high ideals.

That constitution was a protection from government and the people themselves guess the only means one is suppose to have is use harsh words that will fix everything.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes lies, or you're in serious need of a history lesson. Most politicians on both sides, suck. Both sides grow government, both sides wage some kind of war on the Constitution. It's pretty lazy logic and thinking to blanket the way you do and it's pretty hard to ever see your point of view let alone recognize a valid point (something critical that needs to happen between the right and the left) when you always put people on the defensive. Unwillingness to have discussions is just as much to blame as any politician for this state of complete dysfunction we are in, and we can't discuss anything with our backs up against the wall.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by infolurker
Really? I would not call that an exaggeration. Who is leading the usual anti-gun charge, sure isn't the Republican, Constitution or Libertarian Parties.

There is no evidence that Federal democrats are considering any legislation that would "make gun ownership illegal."

Period. Saying so is a lie.

Ah, a change of phrase. Originally The Phrase we were discussing was :Democrats are the ones who want to make gun ownership illegal

Which is pretty much true. Now how many Federal Democrat Politicians have actually said this is another argument altogether and a different sub-group of said Democrats mainly because they like their jobs. We have a couple of FEDERAL Democrats on record and we have a ton of State Democrats and Democrat Organization and Democrat Bloggers and related HuffPo drinkers who openly call for illegalization so it is what it transparently is. I will agree to disagree and stand on the fact that the gun grabbers are pretty much ALL Democrats. Is there ANYONE who disagrees? Really?

Assault Weapons Ban Is Not Enough
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The time has come for our society to say enough is enough and that we must completely outlaw private citizens from owning guns.

Yes, Really, Ban All the Guns
www.newrepublic.com...#

Shame on Us, America: Take a Stand and #BanGuns Now
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Banning All Guns Is Necessary But Not Sufficient: We Need a Transformation of Consciousness
www.tikkun.org...

The network of spiritual progressives

Time to ban handguns, guys
www.chicagonow.com...

Ban all guns, now. Nobody needs to have a handgun in America — period
smirkingchimp.com...

Any of these people not Democrats? I could post about 100 links for State Democrats sending up confiscastion bills, and similar state legislation.

The original statement that: "Democrats are the ones who want to make gun ownership illegal" is true, factual, and examples can be found pretty easily. Might take some digging to find ONE example of some idiot Republican saying this or possibly some RINO in Colorado or the Northeast who supports something similar but 95-99% of this is from the Democrats.

Anyone else disagree with that particular statement?
edit on 17-3-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I have wondered this for a while now, thanks for clearing it up.

It stands to reason that a person can only hold so much hate before they brake and when all the liberals can say is if you don't agree with Obama, you must be racist then there has to be a lot of hate there.

To base your politics and hate on the color of a person's skin is almost as ridiculous as doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome.I guess the next question is how do you deal with this kind of personality disorder??

edit on 17-3-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ttobban

The same logic can be applied to demonstrate that NO laws attempting to curb violence via gun control have any chance of working. Guess what... they don't.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Yes lies, or you're in serious need of a history lesson

Hardly the biggest expansions of power and control have come from the Democratic side that is a fact.

It's pretty lazy logic and thinking to blanket the way you do a

Really what about the blanket statements made about gun owners there eh?

Pretty damn lazy

and it's pretty hard to ever see your point of view let alone recognize a valid point (something critical that needs to happen between the right and the left)

I have never said anyone ever had to agree with me however everyone is suppose to agree with everything a liberal/Democrat says

Unwillingness to have discussions

Just like my opposites guns are bad and on other issues the same thing

is just as much to blame as any politician for this state of complete dysfunction we are in

Hardly nothing i have ever said has ever mattered in the grand scheme of things beside none of us here are elected officials.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In the future, there will be another mass shooting.

Unfortunately, that is life. Someone will be insane and armed and will be triggered to cause as much grief, harm, injury and damage as they possibly can.

Instead of looking at their voting records and using it towards a political agenda from either side we should look to ways that will lessen the chance that it would happen again.

And no, not guns (
) but ways to identify symptoms and causes before an event occurs.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I guess I am confused as to why you created this thread. I've read Phoenix's posts, and they simply point out the irrelevancy of the article's position. But, your comments to the article indicate "ALL democrats?".

Was the point to throw peanuts to a bunch of donkeys and elephants, and sit back to watch them fight for scraps? If that was the reason for starting the thread, job well done.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That is going to become more and more difficult to do when law abiding citizens who own guns are being painted as terrorists. The propaganda runs thick, and boy do they dislike it when you point that out. There is no logic and no protection in gun control laws. Pointing out the side-show by creating one is illustrative.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join