It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shooters have all been Democrats!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There is a common thread that is quite interesting in the recent, and even not so recent shootings. ALL of the killers have been registered Democrats. Democrats are the ones who want to make gun ownership illegal, so perhaps we should let them self select and make gun ownership illegal for Democrats.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'll just add that you're right. I've been aware of this common thread between a good number if not a majority of the spree killers for awhile now.

(tips hat)

Kudos to you for standing up for the incoming you may get for pointing it out, however factual it happens to be.

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Democrats are the ones who want to make gun ownership illegal,

That's a totally incorrect statement. Why is the inflammatory exaggeration?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

This could add to the list of possible conspiracy theories about the shootings. It would say they were orchestrated then possibly by the opposing team.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Char-Lee because: sp

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't suggest it's a conspiracy and it's why I've never wrote anything about it myself. I don't think their political leaning had anything more to do with it than thoughts they were working for some shadowy neo-con agency setting national agenda.

From what I could find in checking into this after it was posted to another site I was at though, the affiliations where they were known, did seem to come out that way. Some will make mountains out of that...but I think it's just one of those interesting quirks life sometimes has with things.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Excellent thread, S&F...

This actually raises more questions than it provides any answers. Could this be from being "raised" as a democrat? Maybe it is nature over nurture, and those that gravitate to the party are wired wrong to begin with? Could it be that conservatives and conservative families have a more readily defined moral standard? Maybe democrats are more easily manipulated by their "handlers"... in any case, I feel pretty sure that this thread will provide a lively debate...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So the Dems use guns. At least they don't cause the property damage like the Republican killers like Timothy McVeigh when they go on a killing spree.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Remember the GOP wants to make it look like only the Dems want gun control. Going by the op's statement it's working on some people.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
So the Dems use guns. At least they don't cause the property damage like the Republican killers like Timothy McVeigh when they go on a killing spree.

Because the death of innocents is far more acceptable than property damage. Love the logic.

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Really? I would not call that an exaggeration. Who is leading the usual anti-gun charge, sure isn't the Republican, Constitution or Libertarian Parties.

I see nothing inflammatory or any exaggeration in that statement. What party is the party of gun control? C'mon, don't fool yourself (because you aren't fooling anyone else with half a brain that isn't a daily HuffPo smoker).

Is there any question that 99% of pro-gun groups are Anti-Progressive and vice versa?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Now google: democrat lawmakers introduce anti-gun bill

Now google it with Republican and see the difference as most of those stories are about bills blocking the Democrat bills.

All you find is Democrat gun control push bills... over and over, state after state.

Exaggeration, I think not.

edit on 16-3-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
so maybe bin laden was a democrat?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

Because the death of innocents is far more acceptable than property damage. Love the logic.

What do you think was in the day care center of the building McVeigh blew up? You may want to brush up on him a little.

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Is it?

The NFA act of 1934 Democratic majorities
The Gun control act of 1968 Democratic majorities
The Assault weapons ban of 1994 Democratic majorities.

Recent news of the Senate Panel with a party line vote passed Feinsteins wish list.

Failing to see how in any way that statement was "exaggerated".

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

What do you think was in the day care center of the building McVeigh blew up? You may want to brush up on him a little.

What the hell does McVeigh have to do with this topic?

Absolutely nothing Mceviegh used explosives that were banned still found a way to murder people.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ahahaha way to deflect! I would be ok with not being able to own 100 pound bags of manure which should be a unit of measurement they should name a democrat, I00 tons of manure should be called a democratic party
edit on 16-3-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

What the hell does McVeigh have to do with this topic?

Absolutely nothing Mceviegh used explosives that were banned still found a way to murder people.

When a thread is attempting to link killers to a certain party it has a lot to do with it. I could also point out the nearly 80% of all serial killers vote GOP.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wasn't the Clinton administration responsible for Ruby Ridge and Waco? Clinton, Reno... Democrats

As far as Oklahoma City is concerned, there is SO much evidence that it was a "false flag" op (Clinton administration again) that using that as an argument is a reach at best. Why were the ATF officers in that building given the day off?

But, then again 9/11 was also most likely a "false flag" op... (Republicans this time) Using your logic, they only intended property damage... the humans were just in the way...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Do you have something personal against Democrats?
edit on 16-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Really?

Guess someone forgot OWS guess they also forgot the guy with the most drone kills all over the globe.

Same guy who is going around arming dictator,and freedom fighter alike,and drug cartel.

Amerkans, guns in your hands are bad, but they are fine in everyone elses hands.

The hypocrisy is thick.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This stands to reason. The reason liberals (I hate referring to them as that since they are no where near liberal in the classic sense) become liberals is because they lack self control. They project this on everyone else and think everyone in society does also. That thought scares the hell out of them which is why they believe in big government social control. They can not conceive of the fact that others may be responsible enough to handle the responsibilities that go hand in hand with freedom. The fact that all the shooters come from a pool of people that lack self control is no surprise at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join