It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I wrote you a U2U awaiting your reply

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The above poster, Flexy, brought to mind a question I have regarding animal souls. In a book I read titled “Seat of the Soul”, by Gary Zukav, he wrote something interesting I’d like to hear your take on. He wrote that animals don’t have need to evolve like we do so that instead of individual souls, they have one collective soul. He went on to say that if an animal showed courage and love by perhaps putting its’ life before a human, say in an attack, that it could transcend it’s status and become a new soul by incarnating as a human at a very base level. He did state that some animals, such as horses, dogs and cats, etc. are more developed than other animals such as a rat for example.

If you go with this logic, it would be possible for your pet dog as a child to come back in the form of another cherished pet as an adult which would be awesome. On the other hand, that would negate them from that anticipated reunion in the afterlife where they are waiting for you. It would be interesting, though to one day meet your dog who is now a human!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by Open2Truth

Originally posted by 11118
You can look at it form the view of positive and negative. A positive action is radiant, giving, full of light, and full of love (love for another's well being). A negative action is absorbent, selfish, and full of light in the opposite direction, and also full of love (love for the self's well being over another). Either action is always out of love and neither is right or wrong

Full of love for the self's well being over another - this assumes autonomy or just the perception of such?

The experience of love of self, others and the divine as one whole singular experience - would this be the whole coin in your example?

Although I already asked 2 questions, I am compelled to ask another. You speak of us all being both student and teacher. With this supposition, I ask, what is your question for me?

Thanks for taking the time for the thread

As the Law of One defines quite well - it is service to others or service to self. Either is service to the Creator. Either is learning about love. Both are indeed of the same coin. However, the coin is still one; it is unity and thus the self serving path is the patch which is not for it expresses separation which is illusion. Both paths are acceptable but eventually they both meet, to go any further down the road in your spiritual evolution as a negative entity you realize that greater power lies in true unity.

There has to be the other choice for it teaches us and it gives us true free will.

I am delighted to ask. My question to you is what did you do today to help another? Did your actions contain love? What have you thought today? Did your thoughts contain love?

Thank you for your reply.

My day contained both thoughts and actions. All flow from love.

My comments to you about the coin are based on my own experiential knowing. It is What Is.

Feel free to ask follow up questions if my wording doesn't communicate my experience to you.

My next question. How do you experience these concepts that you have described?
edit on 3/20/2013 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I got a question for you..A deep question..

From your perspective...

Who YOU think YOU really are ?

I already knew the answer..But i want to see if you wise enough to realise it or not..

P/S : To be honest..The word " I will answer humbly " is came from your Ego where it said you need to be polite because you are a spiritual guy right now..Come on dude...We all same..Dont need to be formal or something..Dont listen to your Ego buddy...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

like how you tell people exactly what they want to hear and get so many stars... i will never tire of reading similar posts. But the Truth is always stranger than fiction, especially with the after-death, you cant possibly imagine how it is, and certainly not claim it is so simple and convenient. But i agree it is the best way to get followers, who would like to hear that they have a high probability of getting erased once dead, uh? I agree that your version is the most appealing one to weak minded individuals.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

I don't think you are looking at it the right way. To say that something 'happens' to us when we die denies the Absolute Truth, which is that consciousness is always the Original Cause. What this means that nothing can ever occur that you do not want at the highest level, be it in life, or 'death'. If I am correct, what the OP is trying to do is answer questions about the nature of our being.
Also, once you realize that we are all One, you also realize that claiming, directly or indirectly, that another person's purpose in providing spiritual guidance is to gain more 'followers' is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So why does a member start a thread titled "Ask Me Anything" and then conveniently disappear before we can grill him/her?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Are you ignoring my questions?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe I could answer them

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Are your truths just beliefs? How did you find out those? Are you aware of the differences between beliefs and objective reality? Genuine question.

I will bite since you can keep your cool unlike most frustrated fake prophets.

What is the position of humans in the grand scheme of things? Common beliefs want they are above the rest, an evolved being protected by some gods (they still cant agree which one is the truest though), whats your take on this? Are humans important?

What phenomenons make all these new souls that are populating Earth (and most probably everywhere else in the universe(s) due to population growth?

Lets say good and evil are just a product of your perception. So objectively it doesnt exist, exept in your head. So whatever goodness or evilness you show in your life wont affect whats coming after?

Last but not the least, is the human soul inherently human's? Why or why not.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

oneness is another crutch used by weak minded individuals to fill a hole or to bear a hopeless situation such the human's.

"i lost all my family but im still happy because we are one and thus they live within me and i will get to see them again when i die" or "i have been alone all my life and hate myself for this, but im a firm believer in oneness so even though i feel like a useless crap i know it will be better when i die.. sic" to give you a few examples. On the good side its a way out of depression.
But if you expect to find the truth this way, you are highly mistaking. New age wouldnt serve its purpose if it was teaching people the raw Truth of things. It is another deceiving religion and anyone who falls into the trap deserves what is coming.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

so if you find balance within yourself and have a perfect self control and a life without any stress, you could swim daily in a pool full of radioactive cesium 137 without any problems? In short you would be invincible?

Tell me, are you an acquintance of Dr. Yama#a or Ann Coulter?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Actually, the whole oneness concept makes me feel more lonely than anything.

I am not just preaching opinions and common beliefs here... there are many people who can tell you that they have experienced this oneness. I'm guessing you've heard of the Nirvana?
It is highly arrogant for you to make a claim so harsh when thousands of years of wisemen and women have experienced otherwise.
edit on 20-3-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by 11118

so if you find balance within yourself and have a perfect self control and a life without any stress, you could swim daily in a pool full of radioactive cesium 137 without any problems? In short you would be invincible?

Your description of balance is highly understated, but yes, you potentially could.
edit on 20-3-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

oneness is another crutch used by weak minded individuals to fill a hole or to bear a hopeless situation such the human's.
Do you agree that we all exist in a vast field of relatedness? That is, we are not simply islands unto ourselves?
edit on 20-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Sure, it's common logic that something can't exist unless its opposite does as well... but could not the Creator have created Itself without this being a property of Itself?

The 'creator' was not created.
The appearance is also not 'created' as such - it just appears out of nothing and is nothing.
There aren't any things in reality - words just seem to separate the one.
Emptiness is forming.
If something appears to exist, the opposite of something is nothing.

Can nothingness be created? Nothingness has to be prior to thingness. Thingness is like a wave appearing in a medium - the medium has to be there before a wave can happen, the wave is made of nothing different than the medium.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Oh my, I seem to be getting a bit too involved in this thread.

Even if the Creator did not create Itself, It's nature would allow it to exist without any predetermined 'laws', such as the one I brought up.
But you're probably right in that thingness is just nothingness in disguise.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I am very grateful for your response and feel that you nailed it. I was just so confused by it all. I had been on such a positive path when this happened to me. I was learning how to live in the present moment, which alleviated so many of my fears. I was also learning about ego. I was have synchronicities constantly. And then got slammed with darkness and negativety. UGH...tough few years. I am ready to get back in the light again. Thank for your help. Much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ

Even if the Creator did not create Itself, It's nature would allow it to exist without any predetermined 'laws', such as the one I brought up.
But you're probably right in that thingness is just nothingness in disguise.

Nothingness appears to exist.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GregJ
reply to post by 11118

I got a question for you..A deep question..

From your perspective...

Who YOU think YOU really are ?

I already knew the answer..But i want to see if you wise enough to realise it or not..

P/S : To be honest..The word " I will answer humbly " is came from your Ego where it said you need to be polite because you are a spiritual guy right now..Come on dude...We all same..Dont need to be formal or something..Dont listen to your Ego buddy...

And maybe your need to inform him of that came from your ego and my need to tell you came from my ego. Viscious circle, isn't it? Not criticizing you, just observing

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join