It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Become An Almighty God!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by arpgme

That's satanism in a nutshell. Works for a time maybe but ultimately leads to ruin for all who've attempted it. It's basically a theft.

Employing the tools of creation that have been graciously laud at our feet is a fine and intelligent thing to do however, until you try to own them and kick out the one who lent them to you in the first place..!

You'll have your reward, but it might be short lived.

edit on 15-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

I agree with this.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Is it not written that "Ye are gods?"

You are the Almighty Trickster. Like Me.

You have been spoon fed the truth and spat it out like children.
As I have willed it.
As you have willingly allowed it.

This time for foolishness is coming to an end.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

It will only come to an end when you too admit that the joke was on you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Originally posted by sylent6
If I missed the point of your thread then change your title and reword your post into details because it really doesn't explain any importance at all.

It explains what I was intending to express perfectly.

Since no human can know how to be an almighty God then change your title to "How to understand the Almighty God and give specific details in what makes him so great.

How do you know that "no human can know how to be" an Almighty God? Obviously I do since I've just explained in in the original post.

Because if they did, they sure as heck wouldn't be speaking about it.

Another assumption that you couldn't possibly know.

OP, what has interest to you in life to bring attention to this thread? I'm curious and asking an honest question?

To help others to understand the change needed to be as An Almighty God.

Is there something you would like to change as the way you see life

If I wanted to change something, then I wouldn't be An Almighty God. For an Almighty God, everything goes according to his or her will.

do you want to achieve God's greatness?

Which God? Whichever God is out there is irrelevant to one's path to Godhood. Godhood can be achieved alone OR with help.

reply to post by jmdewey60

Originally posted by jmdewey60
None of the ancient classical philosophies supports the idea that such a thing could exist, so there is no reason to believe it, or he, or whatever, exists.
There are people now who mouth the words, thinking it is "faith" to do so, but are intellectually naïve.

There are many things ancient classical philosophies do not talk about, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Besides I think the idea of an "Almighty God" is ancient.

reply to post by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
That's satanism in a nutshell. Works for a time maybe but ultimately leads to ruin for all who've attempted it. It's basically a theft.

It isn't Satanism. Satanism talks about controlling and sometimes even using magic to get what you want. I said no such thing about having such a perspective in my original post.

I did not advocate to have a perspective of control/manipulation to get a "will".
I advocated to have a perspective that it is impossible for anything to go AGAINST the will of an Almighty.

reply to post by Frogs

Originally posted by Frogs
Interesting concept. It means pretty much anyone can become an "Almighty God". So there could be more than one. What if two "Almighty Gods" meet and want different things?

Then which ever "Almighty God" gets what he or she wants, it was the will of the other god and All Almighty Gods all along as it is impossible for anything to happen that is against the will of an Almighty One.

reply to post by smithjustinb

Originally posted by smithjustinb
You're not god.

It's an assumption without proof.

edit on 16-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think the idea of an "Almighty God" is ancient.
OK, can you quote or cite an ancient (before the Middle Ages) text that says so?
I would like to see that!
Or is it just your all-powerful imagination that informs your opinion?
edit on 16-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If you do not know the reason - it is because you DO know, you just decided not to hold that information in your mind for the moment (and for whatever purpose THAT may serve).

If you do not know the reason, it's because you are NOT Almighty God. To say that you really do know, but just decided not to hold that information in your mind is called denial, delusion and self deception. In other words, it's an excuse for having no idea what you're talking about and trying to create a fantasy in your own mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

God is a goat/ goats?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by arpgme

I think the idea of an "Almighty God" is ancient.
OK, can you quote or cite an ancient (before the Middle Ages) text that says so?
I would like to see that!
Or is it just your all-powerful imagination that informs your opinion?
edit on 16-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Well for one, back then there was a god called "al/el" which was written with the "aleph (A)" and the "lamed (L)".

Aleph is a symbol of a bull and is connected with word of POWER.

The most high was called ELyon (written with the Aleph of Power).

reply to post by Deetermined

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by arpgme

If you do not know the reason, it's because you are NOT Almighty God. To say that you really do know, but just decided not to hold that information in your mind is called denial, delusion and self deception. In other words, it's an excuse for having no idea what you're talking about and trying to create a fantasy in your own mind.

It is a delusion that you think it's a delusion. People do stuff subconsciously all the time without consciously understanding "why".

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is a delusion that you think it's a delusion. People do stuff subconsciously all the time without consciously understanding "why".

Pointing out that people do things without knowing why they do them is just another reason for why they are NOT Almighty God. God is all knowing.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Pointing out that people do things without knowing why they do them is just another reason for why they are NOT Almighty God. God is all knowing.

Well if even the forgetfulness is working towards The True Will, then in a way they really DO know.

I didn't say anything about being "all knowing" anyway. I'm talking about being an ALMIGHTY God.

The MAIN FOCUS is being ALMIGHTY.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What exactly is your definition of Almighty?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

All Mighty - All Powerful - Omnipotent

Having power where no impossibilities exist

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What makes you think you have unlimited power?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

What makes you think you have unlimited power?

The fact that reality is happening. The only time I suffer is when I oppose it and that is because it is me fighting against myself. All existence is the manifestation of The True Will.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The fact that reality is happening. The only time I suffer is when I oppose it and that is because it is me fighting against myself. All existence is the manifestation of The True Will.

You are correct that all existence is the manifestation of the The True Will, however, that true will belongs to God and not you. That' why you suffer when you oppose it. You don't suffer for opposing yourself. Once again, that wouldn't make any sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

You are correct that all existence is the manifestation of the The True Will, however, that true will belongs to God and not you. That' why you suffer when you oppose it. You don't suffer for opposing yourself. Once again, that wouldn't make any sense.

That will is joint with all wills. It belongs to everyone. Not to one being. The Truth Will is within all. Individual will arises in the mind, while True Will manifests as an actual happening (reality).

It doesn't make sense , but people do it all the time. They do things that they know is going against their own goal/desire/will...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is a realization. A change in self-perception.

Have you realised yet that you can't grow back someone's amputated arm or leg....or make a real planet from nothing....or control the orbits of planets....or create life out of non-life

When you can go and do these things then let me know, you can then start talking about how to be something worthy of the name Almighty God

Until then, you'd just living in a delusion of self grandeur
edit on 16-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Anything is possible, but ALL is going according to My True Will.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So now "The True Will" has been replaced by "My True Will"? If your true will was aligned with the true will you wouldn't be going around claiming to be an Almighty God.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Anything, since the one is real, and the other not.
I just went over this earlier today on another thread.

Arpgme seems pretty real to me, unlike other characters I could name...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join