Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How To Become An Almighty God!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Almighty means being able to do anything. The Almighty God creates all things and all things happen according to The Almighty God's Will.

If someone or something can contradict one's will, that means that you are NOT the almighty god, because the almighty god creates and succeeds at everything. There is no failure with an All Powerful, All Capable, All Mighty God.

So how does one be An Almighty God? There is only one way...

See everything as being caused by you for a purpose and therefore NOTHING can contradict your will, as even the things that "SEEM" to contradict your will is serving a purpose that YOU created it to do...

This is not solipsism, it is not that only you exist and everything is an illusion... no,

rather, it is that you are the almighty God and nothing can go against your will, so ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that is happening is a success - something caused by you for a reason.

If you do not know the reason - it is because you DO know, you just decided not to hold that information in your mind for the moment (and for whatever purpose THAT may serve).

To An Almighty God - ALL things are caused by HIM/HER and ALL things are therefore a SUCCESS...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I've thought about this a lot, what if I was God, and everything was all ultimately only me? If I had completely unlimited capabilities to do anything, the first thing I would do would be to make myself not God anymore. I would create other beings, split up my power for all of them, and erase my own memory of being God. Being God would be a lonely, boring existence IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by irontoad30

Now, imagine you spend some time of your life trying to control things and get angry when it sometimes does not turn out how you wish... then... you remember "Oh my! It IS turning out how I wish because I wanted to give the ILLUSION that things could go against my will"...

The Almighty God creates and controls all without failure. To see from the eyes of The Almighty God - To be The Almighty God - is to see EVERYTHING as a success that YOU caused...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by irontoad30

Now, imagine you spend some time of your life trying to control things and get angry when it sometimes does not turn out how you wish... then... you remember "Oh my! It IS turning out how I wish because I wanted to give the ILLUSION that things could go against my will"...

The Almighty God creates and controls all without failure. To see from the eyes of The Almighty God - To be The Almighty God - is to see EVERYTHING as a success that YOU caused...

Your version of the Almighty God..sounds pretty narcissistic to me. I prefer the All Loving God, version....

Des

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And what exactly does the all loving god do compared to the almighty god?

(Note: I never said The Almighty God hates anyone - the fact that The Almighty God is allowing such individuals to exist is proof that they are not hated or their existence wouldn't be)

Hatred cannot exist in The Almighty God, since The Almighty God creates and controls everything - only a feeling of success is ever present.

Become The Almighty God today

See all happenings as caused by you and as a success as none can contradict Almighty's Will.
edit on 15-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by irontoad30
reply to post by arpgme

I've thought about this a lot, what if I was God, and everything was all ultimately only me? If I had completely unlimited capabilities to do anything, the first thing I would do would be to make myself not God anymore. I would create other beings, split up my power for all of them, and erase my own memory of being God. Being God would be a lonely, boring existence IMO.

Actually that is what happened; there was one small problem. Because it had created so many mini-Gods (of itself derived) it could not erase its memory of being God because they would/will not leave IT alone. Contstant complaints, feeble plaintif crys non-stop of "who are we", "what are we", "why are we here" , the whimpering "where is our creator", the nagging is so intense it garrantees a 'time out' (right after family night).

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to be no God period. Although i said many times if I was God I would do so many things to change the world but what can I change that God have already done or is going to do. Just the though of that would be totally wrong because I would doubt his sovereignty and question his authority of who he is and comparing that to a version of myself.

No man should attempt to "How to Become An Almighty God!"

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

And what exactly does the all loving god do compared to the almighty god?
Anything, since the one is real, and the other not.
I just went over this earlier today on another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Originally posted by sylent6
I wouldn't want to be no God period. Although i said many times if I was God I would do so many things to change the world

You missed the entire point. An almighty god wouldn't need to change anything as all would already be going according his/her plan.

but what can I change that God have already done or is going to do.

Which god? You are living your life according to another being?

Just the though of that would be totally wrong because I would doubt his sovereignty and question his authority of who he is and comparing that to a version of myself.

This is called willful slavery to another being.

No man should attempt to "How to Become An Almighty God!"

Opinion without justification.

reply to post by jmdewey60

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Anything, since the one is real, and the other not.

How would you know that NO ONE AT ALL has achieved Godhood as an Almighty God?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

My goats think I'm Almighty God. I bring them their feed, hay, straw...lead them to the pond to drink and play in the water on hot days....yet, they have the freedom to hit each other in the noggin with their horns when they feel like it.

I seem to be fulfilling the job description...yes?

Des

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

It is not a job description. It is a realization. A change in self-perception.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestinyoneYour version of the Almighty God..sounds pretty narcissistic to me. I prefer the All Loving God, version....
Des

Hi Des,

I think the OP recently read the book " Busting Loose from the money game" by Robert Scheinfeld.

If you can accept the holographic nature of reality, the book makes a lot of sense.

Its about seeing negative experiences as "energy sources",

dealing with Life by drawing power out of them.

If everyone saw themselves as God, they would realise that everyone else is God too,

and as a consequence, respect them as such.

One cell in your wonderful body contains all the information to recreate you.

We are fractal holographic biological expressions of our DNA,

we exist as interference patterns in the Photonic Fog of Reality.

We influence our reality through our thoughts and actions,

whether we want to or not.

Why not consiously?

If its narcissistic, then it won't have a wide effective radius.

If you try to change your world with love, the possibilities are endless,

Because Love is all there is...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If I missed the point of your thread then change your title and reword your post into details because it really doesn't explain any importance at all.

Since no human can know how to be an almighty God then change your title to "How to understand the Almighty God and give specific details in what makes him so great.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Because if they did, they sure as heck wouldn't be speaking about it.

OP, what has interest to you in life to bring attention to this thread? I'm curious and asking an honest question?

Is there something you would like to change as the way you see life or do you want to achieve God's greatness?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

YES.

You are God,

as are we all.

As you care for your goats, you are caring for God.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

None of the ancient classical philosophies supports the idea that such a thing could exist, so there is no reason to believe it, or he, or whatever, exists.
There are people now who mouth the words, thinking it is "faith" to do so, but are intellectually naïve.
edit on 15-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That's satanism in a nutshell. Works for a time maybe but ultimately leads to ruin for all who've attempted it. It's basically a theft.

Employing the tools of creation that have been graciously laud at our feet is a fine and intelligent thing to do however, until you try to own them and kick out the one who lent them to you in the first place..!

You'll have your reward, but it might be short lived.

edit on 15-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Interesting concept. It means pretty much anyone can become an "Almighty God". So there could be more than one. What if two "Almighty Gods" meet and want different things?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Almighty means being able to do anything. The Almighty God creates all things and all things happen according to The Almighty God's Will.

If someone or something can contradict one's will, that means that you are NOT the almighty god, because the almighty god creates and succeeds at everything. There is no failure with an All Powerful, All Capable, All Mighty God.

So how does one be An Almighty God? There is only one way...

See everything as being caused by you for a purpose and therefore NOTHING can contradict your will, as even the things that "SEEM" to contradict your will is serving a purpose that YOU created it to do...

This is not solipsism, it is not that only you exist and everything is an illusion... no,

rather, it is that you are the almighty God and nothing can go against your will, so ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that is happening is a success - something caused by you for a reason.

If you do not know the reason - it is because you DO know, you just decided not to hold that information in your mind for the moment (and for whatever purpose THAT may serve).

To An Almighty God - ALL things are caused by HIM/HER and ALL things are therefore a SUCCESS...

If I made you write this nonsense then I AM Almighty.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You're not god. Every other part of your post could be true though

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join