It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Become An Almighty God!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"God" is a quality, not a title. Therefore, there is no one god. Anything can be "godly".

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

reply to post by arpgme

So being human is just a state of awareness?

Only from the point of view by God. The human is lost, and the ONE is not telling, at least not yet.

And as a human being, how are you able to explain or communicate the perspective of a being who is so "not human"?

The Magic 8 Ball.
The tea leaves form the SHAPE OF A FISH: cast your net wider.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I was hoping for a more serious, sincere answer. Maybe you can try not to speak in riddles? I want to have a clear, concise discussion here, not bandy around with low-rate witticisms.
edit on 20-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I was hoping for a more serious, sincere answer. Maybe you can try not to speak in riddles? I want to have a clear, concise discussion here, not bandy around with low-rate witticisms.
edit on 20-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

You desire a clear and concise seriousness regarding the nature of God living within oneself? Impossible to explain or even to be believed; the fact is it true? is the riddle. Why and how has this occurred to/with me? I was told in no uncertain terms who existed/shared my being; a long process of rewiring, spoon fed teachings, much of which were trickery so as not to outsmart myself regarding MY initial intention. These all being the product of a concerted effort to land Origin Itself in a human body to experience that which has NEVER happened before. You want sincereity; Jesus is no thing compared to this experiment, this one is over the top regards reasoning or human logic.
edit on 20-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You desire a clear and concise seriousness regarding the nature of God living within oneself? Impossible to explain or even to be believed; the fact is it true? is the riddle. Why and how has this occurred to/with me? I was told in no uncertain terms who existed/shared my being; a long process of rewiring, spoon fed teachings, much of which were trickery so as not to outsmart myself regarding MY initial intention. These all being the product of a concerted effort to land Origin Itself in a human body to experience that which has NEVER happened before. You want sincereity; Jesus is no thing compared to this experiment, this one is over the top regards reasoning or human logic.

Was that your long-winded nonsensical way of informing me that no sincere or rational answer to my query is forthcoming on your part?

Why am I not surprised?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What if one almighty God wanted something a certain way, and another almighty God wanted it another way..

To be an almighty God could be doing what the Almighty God wishes you to be. That way you are him. He is almighty, then what you have done IS almighty too.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Was that your long-winded nonsensical way of informing me that no sincere or rational answer to my query is forthcoming on your part?

YES.
New York Times front page tomorrow, unless the world ends today as a Maya Elder has predicted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join