It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Smoke, Black Pope, Destroyer of the U.S.A.?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

Also very interesting and conspiratorial, from a link that you provided

Important Announcement Concerning Redemption and Fulfillment

Whilst the Jesuit Order has shown contempt towards the Divine Creator, under the Covenant of One-Heaven (Pactum De Singularis Caelum)

the entire Order is granted Divine Redemption

including the Sainthood of all Generals and Provincial Generals,

the Redemption of Lucifer as a Great Spirit

and the Great Order of Wisdom of One Heaven if all evil behaviour is ceased and all sins admitted.

Date of Treaty Ratification: Day of Redemption VENUS E8:Y3210:A0:S1:M27
6 also known as Friday, 21 December 2012

This shall occur regardless of whether the living General and Provincials of the Jesuit Order Ratify the Covenant of One Heaven or not.

Does ANYONE know what this is all about?????

On December 21 2012,

Redemption of Lucifer as a great spirit?? Entire order of Jesuits being granted divine redemption??
edit on 16-3-2013 by Charismagic because: Colour highlight

edit on 16-3-2013 by Charismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The new Archbishop of Canterbury is to miss the inauguration of Pope Francis in Rome as he will be on a "pilgrimage of prayer", it has been announced.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You have made several interesting points and you finish with Horn and Quayle being 'False-Prophets'. I can take it then, that you too were announcing to the world in April 2012 that the Pope would resign?

There is one major fallacy that concerns Christians: false public interpretations of Biblical prophecy.

Boy, you said it!

Can you show me where the last Pope suggested we go off to the mountains and where on earth did you get the idea that the 3rd eye actually shuts the door to heaven? Don't tell me.... in church!

I am willing to bet my bottom dollar that you have never been up that mountain, nor looked through that eye!

What would say if I told you that I 'had' been to the top of the mountain and looked right through that 3rd eye and (for the 1st time in my life) connected with the universal consciousness which any believers in Love, would immediately call God! No false God, no Demon. Very real, full of light and utterly life-changing (for the good).

A quick final question. Where did you get the idea that Adam was Lucifer? Surely from an english-speaking person?

Since time immemorial, people have worshipped the Sun as the life (and light) bringer. And although there has been much debate over which celestial body is actually Lucifer (Venus or the Sun), even Albert Pike, KKK leader, and GrandMaster FreeMason, made it pretty clear in this statement,

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer!
Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness!
Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!
Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls?
Doubt it not!"
- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff.

source. www.jesus-is-savior.com...

If you had to state which body 'brought more light' then unless you're blind. It's our Sun. The Sun of God?

And would you agree that Lucifer is probably a Latin word?

Well then, read this...

LUCIFER
USAGE: Judeo-Christian Legend
PRONOUNCED: LOO-sə-fər (English) [key]
Meaning & History
Means "bringing light", derived from Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bring".

Source.www.behindthename.com...

Perhaps you need to question your sources?

edit on 16-3-2013 by AuntieChrist because: trim

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Do you watch the Sons of Anarchy?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Well spotted and respect to you for taking the time to actually follow the links.

Being well aware that this thread risked becoming unreadable, I included only a small selection of what was available and that still filled half the page.

I mean, was Guy Fawkes working for the Jesuits all along?

did the Jesuits really order Kennedy's execution?

Are the Jesuits really out to destroy the U.S.A.?

It does seem however, that Jesuits are extremely fond of Lucifer, no?

Icebergs....Tips... anyone?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Never heard of them..

I'll resist cracking any jokes but they sound like a 70's Punk band.

checking now...

Ok, thanks you for that,
looks interesting, only thing, is that I VERY rarely do TV. I much prefer 'life', which reminds me... Surely there must be something more interesting happening outside on the weekend?

But if the chance pops up, I'll check it out.
edit on 16-3-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Its a TV show about Bikies but there was something I picked up in it which may be insignificant but I'll throw it out there anyway.. Sorry about the video, its the only one I can find..

Ok notice in the video there is a double cross.

Damon Pope is an African American.. Maybe demon pope, who knows lol

Watch what Jax from the Sons of Anarchy do to him..

My take - The Anarchists are going to assassinate the black pope with a double cross... Jax saves the Sons of Anarchy from certainly being dismembered.
Ja

Now check this out...

In 1663, the property that would become the Capitol's site was inscribed in the Maryland property records as “Rome,” its owner a man named Francis Pope. The southern boundary of this property was shaped by Tiber Creek named for the river that runs through Rome, Italy, the Tiber.

The community was part of the ten mile square tract of land which would become the American capital Washington, D.C., and its owner, Daniel Carroll, transferred the community to the federal government after the amendment to the United States Constitution sanctioning the building of the new United States capital city was ratified.

Daniel Carroll was the chairman of a three-man commission appointed by President George Washington to find a suitable location for the capital city. A signer of the Declaration of Independence, Daniel Carroll was a Roman Catholic educated by Jesuits in Maryland and France. His brother John Carroll became the first Catholic bishop in America, presiding over the See of Baltimore, which included Washington, D.C. John Carroll also founded Georgetown University.

Now I don't know about you but I find that disturbing.. Francis Pope and Jesuits in 1663 - Pope Francis and Jesuits 2013.. 350 years, now go check the book of revelation... Funny how TV shows mimic certain things hey? lol

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you watched the season you would understand that this Damon Pope is untouchable, powerful and also has Jax's best mate killed in Jail. He sacrifices himself for the club pretty much.. He also looks a bit like Jesus lol

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Most of us are because we have been deceived by these globalists or what ever they are called. How can people call themselves Christians yet chop and change the teachings to suit themselves? Its the same as Islam.. Extremists aren't following the Koran yet they call Akbur Allah everytime they can.. They are worshipping something else and it aint the nice god.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Love the info about Washington, Francis Pope, Rome and Tiber Creek, D.C. You honestly couldn't make it up... and if you tried, you'd be called a conspiracy nut

Thank you.

I lived in Rome and know the city well, seen the Tiber empty, and bursting... didn't know there was a Tiber Creek in D.C. (how do find this sh*$ out?)

So what? In reality? You think anarchists will assassinate the Black Pope (the Jesuit Superior General)?

Maybe I missed that episode?

Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by newpopeislast

Checked your link and can't say I am overly surprised but on another BBC page...

here. www.bbc.co.uk...

There is some interesting stuff about our new mate, Francis.

a Vatican official called the Master of Ceremonies offered to the new Pope the traditional papal red cape trimmed with ermine...

"No thank you, Monsignore," Pope Francis is reported to have replied. "You put it on instead. Carnival time is over!"

That's a good sign... No more fun and games... Woohoo!!

The page finished with..

It is worth remembering that it was a previous "Black Pope", Father Hans Kolvenbach, who first broke the tradition that the general of the Jesuits, just like the Pope, was a lifelong appointment. He stepped down in 2008 when he reached the age of 80, suggesting a new precedent that "White Popes" might also like to follow.

I didn't know that! - So maybe the prophecies were about the BLACK POPE lineage?

Cue Outer Limits music

xx

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

"How I would like a poor Church for the poor!" said the Argentinian with the common touch, the first pope from Latin America and the first non-European pontiff in nearly 1,300 years.

From this article au.news.yahoo.com... pope-francis-wants-poor-church-for-the-poor/

Is rather a strange thing to be longing for. He has in the statement above admitted that the "rich church" is useless for the poor and that they, "The poor" need a separate "Poor Church". How very Nobel and un-elitist of him.

God's house is accessible to Rich and Poor alike and it is not a building, no matter how impressive, in Rome. You do not have to pay to pray to God nor does money buy you a seat in heaven.

Gods does not need to separate his children with such banality as Socioeconomic status, that is a man made condition.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I found this interesting and enjoyable! So congrats on your first post.
In my opinion, it was a success! thanks!
s&f

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well done!! This op has been a Superb read throughout.

read the article in the link:
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

OK; Along the line of thought that you are presenting, I can see this:
It was written on May 13, 2008. The following coincidences occured to me between certain things (2013):

Fr. José Gabriel Funes, said;
a. "Astronomy...In this regard, and here I speak as a priest and a Jesuit"- It's JESUIT priest being interviewed.
(Pope Francis IS a JESUIT)
b. During his "...so there could be other beings..." quote he references ST. FRANCIS.
(The next (present)Pope would take FRANCIS.)
c. now consider his statement: "To say it with St. Francis, if we can consider some earthly creatures as 'brothers' or 'sisters', why could we not speak of a 'brother alien'? He would also belong to the creation."
(To say it with St. (POPE) Francis,
("brothers" or "sisters" to aliens- Pope Francis stepped out onto the balcony and the first thing he spoke was "Brothers and Sisters" to the crowd; not the usual Popely address to the awaiting faithful; it was reported).
Fr. José Gabriel Funes references Gospel to demonstrate we have indeed fallen low and are in need of Christ. Then, when asked for his thought on the condition of Extra Terrestrial Flesh, HIS suggestion (about them) is "...God became man in Jesus to save us. In that way, assuming that there would be other intelligent beings, we could not say that they need redemption . They could have remained in full friendship with the Creator."

Amazed at how much-alike coincidences have occurred between the article being written and the way events have unfolded over time,:- the Francis, Jesuit, words in the article for ET are used in his first speech etc., to allow for any inferences between something from '08 and something from '13. Astonished by the op in general.

mmm...just sayin': in light of the lines suggested by the tone of the op. Seen while reading the article.

Nice read, thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntieChrist

It does seem however, that Jesuits are extremely fond of Lucifer, no?

Icebergs....Tips... anyone?

I have a tip:

Lucifer is not the proper name of the devil, but denotes only the state from which he has fallen. Adding to that, this does not seem to pertain to any one entity.

This is easily verified with google so there is no real debate on that. Another interesting thing is Lucifer originally denoted the planet Venus. Also, the word itself seems to be pre Catholic, although I am not certain of the etymology.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Exactly what I was thinking. Though if personal stories about new Pope are to be believed

he might not be a bad guy

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind words.

One thing that has become clear in this life, is that whenever I imagine to have attained a clear view, of any particular event, Sods-Law inevitably dictates that some bright spark taps me on the proverbial shoulder, with info that I'd missed and which was 'normally' right in front of my eyes!
i.e. For good or bad, I am one of those individuals with a global perspective.. Sounds fine, but not when you remember the optical Law that states,"the more you see far, the less you see near."

Crap!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

Lucifer is not the proper name of the devil, but denotes only the state from which he has fallen.

You didn't read the thread either did you? WHERE did anyone mention in this thread that Lucifer is the Devil? Please stay on-topic or open a different thread.

Adding to that, this does not seem to pertain to any one entity.

Perhaps not to you personally, but if you took the time to research then you would be aware that certain groups of influential individuals may be inclined to disagree with you.

This is easily verified with google so there is no real debate on that.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! OMG, genius, brilliant! Thank you, I needed a good laugh. Can I not give YOU a Flag?

Google, what?? Hahaha...Stop it!!!

Ok. I've calmed down now. WHAT?????

Are you even aware of the absurdity of that statement (funny as it was)?

You could so easily be a good Party member in any centralised dictatorship (China, Argentina, Russia, Italy, Nazi, Vatican, U.S.2013, etc. etc.) that it's not funny.

Please, take a step back... 70 years.. 1943, Central Europe.

You just said...

"Himmler and his SS verified it, so there's no real debate in that!"

Phew! What a relief. Thank f%$ for Google.. For a minute there, I thought I may actually have to think!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Hi Molly, didn't quite get which angle you are coming from but thanks for the input, you may find the following statement and link interesting

Father Currie was asked to get the Vatican to help in the release 7000 trillion yen that are sitting frozen in the Vatican bank accounts in the Bank of Japan.
He was told that Catholic charities could distribute those funds in proportion to the amount of Catholics in the world. That would have meant 10 million yen each (about $120,000) for every Catholic man, woman and child on earth.

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com... -general-black-pope-adolfo-nicholas.html

(can't get the link to install properly... maybe a Mod can help? Click on the link and copy/paste the end part up to html - but remove the forward slash after 'jesuit')

Here you have ONE simple thing that would alleviate a great deal of global poverty.

Call me a sceptic, but I am suspicious when any Pope calls for a 'poor church'. That (to me) indicates someone who has intention only of PERPETUATING poverty!

As we can see, the Vatican has more than enough money, for the world to NEVER need a 'poor Church.

I'm sure we'll see.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join