It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Smoke, Black Pope, Destroyer of the U.S.A.?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

There are a few different things that can be used but I used that Series of Sons of Anarchy.. Another is The Lord of the Rings.. Saturn is the lord of the rings

Saturn = Satan?
Satan - The fellowship of the ring - The Secret Societies
Satan - The two towers - Twin Towers
Satan - The return of the King - Return of the Antichrist

But tht probably means nothing though.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntieChrist

Originally posted by Malcher

Lucifer is not the proper name of the devil, but denotes only the state from which he has fallen.

You didn't read the thread either did you? WHERE did anyone mention in this thread that Lucifer is the Devil? Please stay on-topic or open a different thread.

Adding to that, this does not seem to pertain to any one entity.

Perhaps not to you personally, but if you took the time to research then you would be aware that certain groups of influential individuals may be inclined to disagree with you.

This is easily verified with google so there is no real debate on that.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! OMG, genius, brilliant! Thank you, I needed a good laugh. Can I not give YOU a Flag?

Google, what?? Hahaha...Stop it!!!

Ok. I've calmed down now. WHAT?????

Are you even aware of the absurdity of that statement (funny as it was)?

You could so easily be a good Party member in any centralised dictatorship (China, Argentina, Russia, Italy, Nazi, Vatican, U.S.2013, etc. etc.) that it's not funny.

Please, take a step back... 70 years.. 1943, Central Europe.

You just said...

"Himmler and his SS verified it, so there's no real debate in that!"

Phew! What a relief. Thank f%$ for Google.. For a minute there, I thought I may actually have to think!
edit on 16-3-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)

I gave you a definition from the source, which normally means it is correct.

Your issue is with the terminology -

lu·ci·fer /ˈlo͞osəfər/ Noun The planet Venus when it rises in the morning. A match struck by rubbing it on a rough surface.

Not sure what you mean about google. We are all getting our sources primarily from the internet...For that matter our sources should be better than many of your quotes.

I read most of the thread, did not find it warranted reading too much further. It was a good try, not a good conspiracy or what would be considered likely.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Call me a sceptic, but I am suspicious when any Pope calls for a 'poor church'. That (to me) indicates someone who has intention only of PERPETUATING poverty!

No angle with my response intended. It was merely an observation. Perpetuating poverty is where such a disparaging thoughts leads. A Pontiff, even a new one should be more guarded especially when his thoughts mirror those of the elite with regard to an ever widening gap between the rich and poor. I guess the elite don't even bother pretending any more.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
FYI, Named himself after Francis of Assisi who's middle name translates to Peter in Greek. Prob nothing but thought you might find that of interest. Beautifully written thread btw.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

Call me a sceptic, but I am suspicious when any Pope calls for a 'poor church'. That (to me) indicates someone who has intention only of PERPETUATING poverty!

No angle with my response intended. It was merely an observation. Perpetuating poverty is where such a disparaging thoughts leads. A Pontiff, even a new one should be more guarded especially when his thoughts mirror those of the elite with regard to an ever widening gap between the rich and poor. I guess the elite don't even bother pretending any more.

There is no such thing as a poor church.. There is meant to be one church for everyone and when they start calling for this, then they themselves are showing us that there religion is either corrupted or nothing but a load of bs. From what I can see coming out of the Vatican, they are a corrput bunch of scumbags who deserve everything they have coming if the prophecies are correct.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Whoa!! Hold on! This deserves more thought!!! What I find astonishing is this...

The Jesuit Order has shown contempt towards the Divine Creator, under the Covenant of One-Heaven (Pactum De Singularis Caelum)

However, according to the 'pact' (signed between the Jesuits and whom??? The Vatican???)

The entire Order is granted Divine Redemption including the Sainthood of all Generals and Provincial Generals and redemption of Lucifer as a Great Spirit !!!

Date of Treaty Ratification: Day of Redemption was December 21, 2012 !!!!

So all generals and provincial generals of the Jesuits, are saints now, and Lucifer is a Great Spirit, as on December 21st 2012 ???

Run for the hills!!!

Conspiracy within a conspiracy....

Did Benedict resign or was he 'forced' to relinquish his post and yet choses to stay on in the Vatican??

And now, post December 21, 2012, Lucifer and his executive, operational committee on earth are legitimised and a Great Spirit and Saints???

And I thought religions were straightforward tools to brainwash the massess....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hmmmm....no eyebrows raised on that one, I see....

and this is equally intriguing

Through adverse Mars will the monarchy
Of the great fisherman be in ruinous trouble:
The young red black one will seize the hierarchy,
The traitors will act on a day of drizzle.

The Big Fisherman" a nickname for Peter; one of Jesus's closest disciples,Jesus called him "the fisher of men" and "the Rock".....The monarchy of Peter, the fisher of men and the Rock will be in trouble due to an adverse Mars as the young red (Pope Francis said he wanted "a poor Church for the poor" at an audience with the world's press on Saturday) black (Jesuit) one will seize the hierarchy

The traitors will act on a day of drizzle ( People had gathered in St. Peter's Square in drizzling rain throughout the evening, keeping their eyes trained on two screens showing video feed of the chimney)

Interesting, wot??

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm going to haveto throw down the skeptic card on this one. Well written, presented OP btw. To my mind, there are too many tenuous 'facts' being bantered around.

At first blush, I might like this guy, and I'm not Catholic! What does it say in Matthew 7:16?
"...by their fruits ye shall know them..."

So far, I am seeing a relatively humble man taking the office. He eschews the luxury and comforts he could easily bask in, seeming to prefer his simple life and habits. There was a great picture on drudge. Of his shoes. Old, worn in nondecript black shoes. Quite a contrast from the fancy designer duds of Benedict.

As for him leading the secret cabal which some have claimed runs the entire western world: I just can't rectify an evil mastermind riding a bus to work. Unless it was a Pixar cartoon. Then it would make sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

White Smoke, Black Pope, Destroyer of the U.S.A.?,

No.

Seriously ... the Vatican can't even get Catholics to do what it wants.
And yet all this 'power' is supposedly held by them ... enough power
to take over and destroy the world??? No.
edit on 3/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Good point..

also, there are a number of good things that the RCC does, and I think we need to be careful about how we choose to observe this space, the institution and it's teachings..

To give an example, I am quite fond of how they organize and control themes and issues revolving around Exorcisms. They do do a lot of good work in removing and eliminating malevolent spirits etc, and so I think it would be a good idea to be cautious when demonizing Vatican.

Also, I would like to remind people that where the pedophilia scandals are concerned, that most of the perpetrators of those crimes came from the following countries, Usa, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Australia, and I forgot the other two. Sometimes I get a little tired of all the disdain directed at the RCC.

Bergoglio, while watching Argentinians and their reaction to this gentleman being Pope, he seems like a good person, who cares about people around him, instead of being all about the Institution. So I would say that there also it might be wise to be careful about talking too negatively about him.

By choosing a Pope from Latin America, you inadvertedly are going to talk about poverty, misery, and injustice.
You don't see too much talk about those themes in Europe;

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"Horn and his cronies are false prophets and it is their role to spin the delusion. Believe man or believe Our Creator." and I'm pretty much quoting you there..

This is an interesting statement you are making, I am wondering what T.Horn and S.Quayle have been saying recently that could expose them as false prophets..

You may have a good point here, but I need to know what you're basing your opinion on..
Thanks!

edit on 17-3-2013 by tony9802 because: edit

edit on 17-3-2013 by tony9802 because: simple edit

edit on 17-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

I see anyoe who makes money off lies or preaches bs a false prophet/false profit.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
How much time have you spent on this nonsense, and why?

Other than putting next to no thought into your post, why would you bother coming to this site if you feel this way?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

There are a few different things that can be used but I used that Series of Sons of Anarchy.. Another is The Lord of the Rings.. Saturn is the lord of the rings

Saturn = Satan?
Satan - The fellowship of the ring - The Secret Societies
Satan - The two towers - Twin Towers
Satan - The return of the King - Return of the Antichrist

But tht probably means nothing though.

I would ask you to really flesh this out slightly, however, the fact that you confused Sauron with Saturn bothers me.

The Lord of the Rings is Sauron. Not Saturn.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Still, the question remains, "have the Vatican chosen this particular Pope in the hope of finally destroying the USA and bringing in the New World Order, with Lucifer being unveiled in person in Rome?"

They are most definitely fulfilling false prophets and true prophets, and the question comes down to discerning between the two. There is one major fallacy that concerns Christians: false public interpretations of Biblical prophecy....

Horn and his cronies are false prophets and it is their role to spin the delusion. Believe man or believe Our Creator.
and I'm pretty much quoting you there..

This is an interesting statement you are making, I am wondering what T.Horn and S.Quayle have been saying recently that could expose them as false prophets..

You may have a good point here, but I need to know what you're basing your opinion on..
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Hi and thanks for he input.

As for him leading the secret cabal which some have claimed runs the entire western world: I just can't rectify an evil mastermind riding a bus to work. Unless it was a Pixar cartoon. Then it would make sense.

Nobody has suggested that the new Pope is the head of any secret cabal. If you had read the quotes and followed the links, it was in fact made quite clear that 'Francis I' is subordinate to the 'Black Pope', otherwise known as the Superior General, of the military Order called the Jesuits.

You are correct that 'some people' claim that the Jesuits run the entire world but the author of this thread is under no such illusion.

I was merely asking people to consider the information presented with the hope of shining some light onto the normally 'shadowy' Jesuits, and specifically to consider the claim that one of the main priorities for the Jesuits as a whole, is the destruction of the U.S.A.

As for liking sweet, friendly men..

although much of the info is currently in either Spanish or Portuguese, I would suggest you do some research into this man's activities in Argentina.

As far as the more famous Vatican crimes of torture and mass murder (with the odd million or so of burning alive), do you remember Jimmy Saville? 'Sweet old' Jimmy Saville, who has now been outed as the most prolific paedophile in UK history (luckily for him, after his death). Let's pray that if Francis is as bent as the Latino's say, that he faces his crimes like a man, whilst still alive.

It would be awesome if he is a nice fella, but the Jesuits have a ridiculously bad reputation as being evil and Luciferians. Kinda like higher ranking Freemasons and Zionists, so nothing new.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Hi again my friend,

apologies for the delayed response (busy day)

So all generals and provincial generals of the Jesuits, are saints now, and Lucifer is a Great Spirit, as on December 21st 2012 ???

Can you post the link to where this story can be read in full please?

If that is true, then F&$%*"ing Hell!!!?! Is all I can say..

It's really appreciated, your taking the time to look further into this. It was all I was hoping for.

Personally, I don't really give a flying monkey about this Pope and the Jesuits. It is not my fight and as far as I know there is no specific Jesuit plan to destroy me (not yet anyway)

It's not every day that I hear people make bold prophecies which come to pass. I know bugger-all about Horn and Quayle and tbh they just sound like they spout more of the same religious twaddle as some of the religious fanatics on THIS site, BUT they got it right!

And more to the point....

They KNEW they had it right!!!

In April 2012!!!!

Not bad for a couple of frauds and false bs'ers.

Thanks again to all who have contributed...

Don't forget the link. And as I said before 'HOW EXCITING. Bring it on, I wanna see this Lucifer fella and I wanna see this light I keep hearing about.

Enough talking. Lets have some action!!!

xx

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stevenreanimator

What is it with people these days? I know Sauron is the bad guy in the movie.. But when you think about the "real life", what has rings and could be called the lord, king of the rings? Its Saturn. If you notice in the movie also, it seems to replicate what would be an Apocalyptic scenario.

Add the 2nd parts of the names and you had what is possibly a modern day trilogy of real events.. I'm not saying its correct, I just find it interesting.
edit on 18-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thats ok! We all have our lives outside ATS

This is from your link

One Evil

Scroll down to the very end and you have this

Found it really intriguing.....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic

Thats ok! We all have our lives outside ATS

This is from your link

One Evil

Scroll down to the very end and you have this

Found it really intriguing.....

Nice link, and I would like to remind everyone who is trying to study or observe the Jesuit Order, that their organization which was started up in the mid 1500's will have also been created at the time of the Reconquete, when Spain and the entire Iberian Peninsula, as well as France (Charlemagne..) had deposed and removed Islamic/Muslim rule, from Europe.. You should try contextualizing a bit, so that people can understand that it was merely in the late 1400's that Spain, regained all of it's terrritory with Queen Isabelle and King Ferdinand at the helm; a cleansing and re-Catholicization of the country was necessary and obviously people were very scared of infideles either muslim or jewish at the time of the Inquisition-- having newly reconquered their own lands, would it seem wrong that a militarized Jesuit order would be created? I think you need to look at Iberian history a bit..

If you don't remember, Islam had arrived to this (Jesuit) territory back in 711- and stayed until 1492 when it was finally removed-..Cordoba, Granada, being the final battle grounds..

The creation then of a Jesuit Order, merely 40-50 years after 1492 would make a great deal of sense to me, that is,a highly militarized, highly vigilant Catholic order protecting the lands of Europe..
edit on 18-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Alright, ill bite. So logically speaking, what would be this Black Popes first order of business to bring in this adventures era of change?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join