It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'This was UFOs - I saw them': Mystery surrounds strange contrails that appeared over Grimsby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
A Beverage

Monster energy

Predator avatar

hmmm....

Perhaps the silver bees are having fun with humans in Grims Bee

Watch out for the pink teddy bear. He likes to dig sinkholes while you enjoy your time with pedo bear.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
RAF Scampton (home of The Red Arrows) is not a million miles away from there, but I think The Arrows are currently abroad on their winter training schedule, plus I cannot see any reason for The Air Force to deny the that the Reds were training in the area. Unless of course they think people will be alarmed because of the recent misfortunes that have befallen the RAs. If I was forced to call it I would say a parachute display team with smoke cannisters.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
no parachute at that where training apparently...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I thnk the line "both the USAF and RAF have said it wasn't them" - is relevant.

In the article it notes that 2 bases were rung, but not who was spoken to and how much endeavour they (the people answering) actually put into finding out what their services were doing.

It seems likely that "ringing" means calling he base PR officer and having a "bit of a chat" - the "denial" probzably being somethign liek "I'm not aware of anything going on in that area today" or something similar.

I can't help but wonder if an official information request might get a bit more effort on the part of the airforces to search an answer and solve this - for exampel ther is no particualr reason why any a/c would have necessarily come from those bases, so the PR officer might well have been providing a completely honest answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

Iv'e been following ATS on twitter for some time and been meaning to sign up but this thread made me commit.

Any way to cut my introduction short, if you view the very first second of the video at the centre top on the left hand side of the contrail something flies off very fast and in an erratic manor.

Can anyone confirm this or is it just me? I had a quick read through the thread but cant see anyone mention it...

Cheers

/Edit just realised someone else mentioned the object in an earlier post, mod's can delete this post if you want and i will go and introduce my self in the introductions section
edit on 18-3-2013 by iGR3G because: Realised someone had already mentioned my sighting and posted it earlier

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This could well be a possibility

I'm not quite sure who or where to request that info but i'd be more than happy to do it. I'll do some searching later and try to find out.

reply to post by iGR3G

I mentioned it at the bottom of the post when I uploaded the video, just not clear enough lol that was my bad anyways welcome to ATS
hope you enjoy your time here and don't forget your PPE things like a tinfoil hat, cookies etc. Just try not to feed the trolls

edit on 18-3-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

To say these are from a UFO is an extreme jump from the most plausible explanation.

But they are for the time being until the craft making the trails can be identified.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated
reply to post by rikgrimsby

OP

The government chemtrail (Geo-engineering) planes have to TURN when they hit certain areas.

They have their pre flight plans and they stick to it.

I think we might be looking at their turns

Is there anything you could back up these claims with?

Anything accept a video of someone saying its happening and just to look up,

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iGR3G

no i see it as well not just you lol

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This could well be a possibility

I'm not quite sure who or where to request that info but i'd be more than happy to do it. I'll do some searching later and try to find out.

I'd suggest looking at the RAF home page - they probably have an "enquiries" or Public relations contact on there.

Not sure if the USAF has a home page for the UK - if not perhaps the embassy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join