It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Arrest warrant for new Pope

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I've already issued an arrest warrant for this itccs guy. It was as valid as his arrest warrants. Thing was 404'd by the mods thought. I'm disappointed.
edit on 15/3/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

Man that sucks.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hey Kevin Arnett is back again I see, he didn't waste any time.. I guess the Vatican didn't get the memo that they were dissolved from the last "trial" he held.

This is a one man freak show, he puts world leaders on trial and then actually tells people to go and try to serve the arrest warrants, and when they get arrested for it he says "see look I was right"

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This website looks so fake. The authority this alleged organization holds is absolutely zero. This post is completely irrelevant to any kind of justice whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Every country has its own statute and in that statute will be a "power to arrest" and this includes the power of a citizen to make an arrest. You might have heard the term - citizens arrest. You do not have to be a Police officer to arrest someone. Most people are un-knowing or ignorant or don't care that they have a law at their disposal.

As far as I can see the person being discussed within this thread is one of those people who actually gets up off the couch and does something. Whatever you think of his actions at least he is not talking about what he would do - as soooooo many people do, who whinge and whine and complain that nothing ever changes.This person is a doing something. He may not get it all right - who does but at the very least his actions are making a change. We are discussing the situation via this thread - there's the commencement of change.

As for the Catholic Church they are currently engaging the services of the most influential and no doubt the most expensive legal representation on a global level - lots of victims and witnesses are calling for justice and it is coming and coming in a big way.

Anyone who doubts the history of the Jesuits and their capacity for complicity with regard to wars and war crimes just look up Vatican Assassins. I learned that the Jesuits have been involved - all through history with the killing of millions of innocent people. Just because someone is Pope does not mean they are perfect and have a blemish free past. You cannot look at the new Pope and know him you have to research to find out about him.

On a moot point - apparently when the doors are closed and the voting process begins to elect the next Pope - it is all about who in the room knows all the secrets. That is how the process was explained to me - it also goes a long way to explaining why the Pope is always so old - to know all the secrets you have to have been around the block a few times.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This & the Oppt-In garbage are a bunch of crock people waste their energy on talking about.

So ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Doesn't that Common Law Court have actually NO power whatsoever?

I think it might be run that website by a guy who's a lawyer and his wife, that kind of thing.

They have an arrest warrant out on all the usual suspects, but they were sure quick on the draw with this one!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I am so very glad at least these folks care about the crimes this
church covers up and im sure commits on an ongoing basis now
if we could just convince their brainwashed followers to realize
that justice needs to be served and these people must answer
for their crimes.

Religion truly has brainwashed folks, i mean they support a group
of child abusing mooches that clearly have no morality at all,
if they gave even one iota about justice or morality this would have
never happened in their church, just another nail in the coffin of
organized religion, im sick of them being allowed to dictate morality
when they cant even be moral, you know its really not that hard
to not rape a child, somehow ive managed to go my entire life
without even considering an action as sick as that one and im the
one lacking morality because i don't believe in a god who allows
his voice on earth to commit such heinous crimes........

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

Well hmmm.. While I have zero love for the Catholic Church, and none of it has to do with the 1/2 of one percent of priests and clergy that are pedo's.... Read that again ONE HALF OF ONE PERCENT..... And we go ga ga over this? Where's the outrage at Islam, and the fact that they can take a SIX YEAR OLD BRIDE? Or how about stoning a teenage girl to death because SHE WAS RAPED? Huh?

The Catholic Church has flaws, they all do, but no more or less than any other, and they at least deserve the respect that if this jerk Arnet is going to go after one, he should go after all, otherwise it looks like a Don Quijote complex, tilting at windmills. (and since Arnet has no legal power, well that's another argument)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Citizens arrest means that you detain someone untill cops arrive. That does not mean you detain people by yourself, hold courts or issue arrest warrants.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

which is why these "arrest" warrants for world leaders and public figures are so dangerous. someone, thinking the warrants are real, tries to arrest the pope, with the hopes he will be taken into custody when the police arrive, will, instead, find that the Swiss Guard are far more dangerous than their uniforms let on and, more important, they will be the ones going to jail, if they manage to survive their attempted citizen's arrest.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I had to check but appears like they still wield halberds. Anyone wielding a printout of "arrest warrant" is in pretty severe disadvantage.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Citizens arrest means you can arrest a person who has committed a crime. You can witness the crime or be a victim of the crime. You can detain the person and wait for the Police or you can ask them to accompany you to the Police station.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Citizens arrest means you can arrest a person who has committed a crime. You can witness the crime or be a victim of the crime. You can detain the person and wait for the Police or you can ask them to accompany you to the Police station.

Much Peace...

Not quite.. but sorta kinda No.

As I have told people that try to bring people in on citizens arrest, you have to witness the crime in progress, you cannot be the victim of said, AND you cannot forcibly make someone go with you, ie: you cannot use handcuffs or any restraints of any kind, including laying hands on the person, or they can have you charged with Assault and Battery, Unlawful Restraint, Kidnapping, et al.

And in this case, if you try to perform a citizens arrest on a public official based upon Kevin Arnett's pseudo-court, you could end up in jail for arrest without cause, et al.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Also most places have clauses to what offenses you can use citizens arrest. Most places you have to witness the crime in process and some places have limits as to how big of an offense you can use it on. So in the end this itccs guy would have to witness the pope fiddling kids or trying to cover such up himself in order to even have the right to do a citizens arrest.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join