It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Arrest warrant for new Pope

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Pope On A Rope anyone?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have to ask myself...what is it people WANT to see the Catholic Church DO in a war zone? Everyone is aware that Military Dictatorships don't respect Men of Faith, right? If the Catholic Church in Nicaragua or El Salvador or Argentina jumps into the middle of a civil war or local partisan fighting ... the community loses everything the Church had to offer during especially hard times ...and there will be a few new bodies to add to the stats in the form of dead Catholics who wandered out from the Religious boundaries they are normally left alone for.

It's just always baffled me. On one hand. people insist the Church is irrelevant and powerless ... but then stand and get pissed over things like Operation Condor and the fact the Vatican didn't see it's own position and people destroyed by getting into something totally outside it's area of focus.

It's not there to stop atrocity...it's there to give aid and comfort as much as possible in it's aftermath.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Amazing. Hippies in Sweden can have mock courts and make world news.

OK I'm game. I am hereby issuing an arrest warrant for Jessica Alba. Anyone seeing Jessica Alba is now legally required to apprehend her and drop her off at my place. If you do apprehend Ms Alba, please contact me for a delivery address.

I wonder if I'll make all of the boards now....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You be sure to call now if you require backup for the processing and search of that dangerous desperado. I hear she can be a real handful. You may need help! (ready to hop over if called)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You and I obviously have different views of the Catholic Church and it's intentions.

In my opinion Catholicism among many other religions are a tool for the global elite to help forward their agendas.

Don't you remember how they collaborated with the Nazis and Zionists during WW2?

The Catholic Church should have been part of the Nuremberg trials, or at least brought over to the USA via Operation Paper Clip...only fair they receive the same treatment right?

Anyways I don't want to derail the thread so I will stop babbling about the past.

Please be aware that I was baptized as a Catholic but denounce it with all my might.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Glad to see someone else understands the true history of this organisation. Hitler being a Catholic spoke about the influence of Jesuits and Himmler apparently was a Jesuit.. People need to dig a bit deeper but I don't blame then if they don't because they wont like what they find. These Jesuits infiltrate anything that puts their power in jeopardy.. 1943 Tehran, check that out... Russia, USA, England, Jesuits = NWO?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hatred abounds anywhere within humankind. It is only human nature. Worse are those who worships fictions as truths, and when coupled with ignorances, out of topic historical antecedents mixing lies with truths, fool the more gulliable amongst us.

The Dirty war was a real event in Argentina. It pit the ruling military junta against the lefties - communists. We all know what the communists do with religion - they kill, slaughter and sought to end all religion except their own worship of the leaders, proven with Mao when courageous jesuit priests and protestant church leaders were slaughtered during their commie 'long march'.

As religion is the avowed enemies to the commies, it would be foolish for Bergoglio to stand with them.

It was rumoured that Bergoglio was involve in child trafficking during the Dirty War. THING IS - where are the evidences? Was it the military junta who did those atrocities or Begoglio activily traffick children himslef? Is justice now twisted towards calling a man guilty first before even judgement? And smears, lies and half truths is now the current fad that determines a man guilty without evidences?

Bergoglio may seemed to have stood with the military junta, but then, they were the rulers of the land and anti-religion commies were the rebels. Whatever the atrocities by the military junta, Bergoglio could only speak up as a church leader, and not as an equal ruler, which the ruler have the choice to be wise to accept and correct errors, or foolishly reject and later face the wrath of his citizens for justice.

May humanity, if not some ATS members, not be so gulliable and presumed Bergoglio guilty without any evidences or investigations presented in a court of law, except heresay and lies and half truths.

As to the question of the church and its role in politics, the answer is obvious. 'Pay unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar and pay unto the Kingdom of Heaven that which belongs to God.' a teaching by our Messiah.

The church, regardless if catholic or protestant, is NOT the monarchy or ruler of the land. The actual rulers - tyrants or democratically elected leaders rule the land. The church does not interfere in politics, but only have concerns on the well being of its flock.

The church is and has the moral authority from divine teachings, to point out errors to the rulers when issues concerning our common Creator's children come into conflict, and must do so WITHOUT fear or favor. The church needs no earthly power or wealth for such meetings, and will not stand alone.

He has the congregation and fellow religious faithfuls with him. Slaughter the priest, and another will only take his place to confront again. Truth has no fear, and if it is needed to be brought out, it should be done, logically and resonably, for the holy scriptures are the truths, with logic and reason, for mankind's progress and evolution.

Many priests church leaders had been slained and slaughtered in Christianity's 2000 year history for pointing out errors committed by rulers. But it had not ended the gospel and never will, for each day, a new human is born to further our common Creator's destiny for humanity. God is forever, tyrants are nothing more than vainglorious specks of lifeforms with limited mortality.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

How can you sit here and say "No evidence" and then in the next sentence call Jesuits your heroes? Go check out Hitlers quote, Abraham Lincoln's quote, Even Napoleon's quote about the Jesuit Priests. They are the modern day black robed monks.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Awalltheone

The picture is not enough evidence to indict the man, many crooks throughout history find themselves in the company of famous people including the Pope of Rome and have photo ops.

From what I heard about him so far it would be heart breaking to hear these kinds of stories be true, he seems so humble, and if they are lies, this Pope is an indication that we have more time before the last Pope, which to me is important as a Mother.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Jesuits are the Scientists of modern history. They could take any direction they chose and one would lead to eruptions, tremors across the globe the other buys humanity a little more time to get it together first.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

How can you sit here and say "No evidence" and then in the next sentence call Jesuits your heroes? Go check out Hitlers quote, Abraham Lincoln's quote, Even Napoleon's quote about the Jesuit Priests. They are the modern day black robed monks.

Jesuits as heroes are but only a term set by you, not me, so do not attempt to put words in my mouth.

No christian, protestant and catholic, can deny the courageous evangelism of the jesuits in the gospel and education to our world since centuries ago despite their flaws, but only because of their zealotry to spread the gospel and had gradually changed over time to be more progressive and evolutionary to match today's times.

And may I remind you, We mankind are not living in Abraham's or Hitler's era. We had already long progressed beyond that time. We have a future ahead of us and choices to make, either as ignorantly as yours, or self researched as ATS members and guest readers often do here on ATS.

Technically, I should have just ignore you as usual, but your ignorance is far too overwhelming in this case. Rest assured, I will try as usual, to ignore you unless you start to open your mind and offer value, and not leave them at the door when you enter ATS.

Cheers.

edit on 15-3-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Your kidding aren't you?

“I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order. …So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the [Roman] Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own [Nazi] party. …The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. …I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order [Ed. Note: the Nazi SS]. …In [Heinrich] Himmler [who would become head of the Nazi SS] I see our Ignatius de Loyola [Ed. Note: the founder of the Jesuit Order].” – Adolph Hitler

Round of applause for the Jesuits...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I bet they had an arrest warrant waiting for every candidate for pope.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Its called sour grapes..

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We on ATS should hold our own court and find this group guilty of something.

Can someone here put together a fake website and make a "Common law arrest warrant" for the people behind this? I think that would be hillarious.

If this guy takes these "courts" seriously, he'd probably crap in his pants if we made up an arrest warrant for him and it looked halfway credible.

It's pretty sad when even other conspiracy-minded people think your a loon.
edit on 15-3-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've already issued an arrest warrant for this itccs guy. It was as valid as his arrest warrants. Thing was 404'd by the mods thought. I'm disappointed.
edit on 15/3/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As amusing as it would be to see a sitting pope arrested taint never going to happen!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Awalltheone

Breaking News! The ITTCS is a load of #e and probably even less reliable than even Sorcha Fail!

Stop posting crap from this website as if its legitimate in any way.

Its not.

edit on 3/15/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As far as I understand it...
We the people hold all the power...

So if we the people participate in a common law trial of a person, and that person is found guilty by the jury of peoples.
Then the verdict carries just as much weight as any legal court system anywhere.

If you don't believe that to be true, then you need to look at yourself and what you believe about your current state of living.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the pope pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join