It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Arrest warrant for new Pope

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Breaking News from ITCCS Central: Friday, March 15, 2013

International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking

Italians and others are empowered to apprehend the new Pontiff

The same Common Law Court that tried and sentenced his predecessor and other church and state officials has today issued an Arrest Warrant against the first Jesuit Pope in history, Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

A signed and sealed copy of the Warrant is attached, and the text follows.

The Argentinian prelate assumed criminal liability and became subject to immediate arrest by occupying the Papal seat in the wake of the conviction of the Vatican as a criminal organization on February 25, 2013.

Bergoglio's role in the death of Argentinian citizens during that country's "Dirty War" and in the trafficking of the children of political prisoners also compelled the International Common Law Court of Justice to issue the Warrant today, which is one year in duration.

itccs.org...

Not really sure how reputable the source is. Pretty interesting since there have been a lot of allegations already made regarding his connection with JUNTA's crimes.

edit on 15-3-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What the heck???!!! You have to be kidding? The MSM is still touting the wonderful new choice as leader of the billions of Catholics worldwide? What gives here? Is this simply a slander or something even deeper?

Can you source the links to the Juntas war crimes allegations please? Child trafficking?

This would turn everything we know upside down if true.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
if true then....DOH!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Doesn't that Common Law Court have actually NO power whatsoever?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You mean... that same"Common Law Court" that has ZERO power to issue arrest warrants for anyone?

what a joke...

link   
Are these the same fantasists who have been announcing arrest warrants on every world leader in sight?
You could do the same thing, and it would have the same meaning.

link   
So does that mean if one of us were elected US president we would instantly become a criminal because we took the head seat of a criminal organization?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh my word, if that's true then

"The Pope is the head of a predatory power that is waging an undeclared, centuries-old war against the entire non-Catholic world""Since we and our children are being assaulted by a corporation that is a law unto itself, we have the right to defend ourselves and detain or stop altogether those responsible, as in any war".

Jeez, if they can hold any pope responsible the moment he comes into power than no one will want to be pope after this..... maybe the pope prophecy will be dead on, maybe this will be the last pope afterall.....

edit on 15-3-2013 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hmmm. I do not know about the source but believe any minute you will have your answer. My guess is that this is fake....If real then the world show know about it shortly, right??

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Like I said I am not really sure. Here are some articles about him. They are kind of relying on this particular photo that has arisen.

Here are some articles

Dailymail.co.uk[ /url]

[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/14/pope-francis-argentina-military-junta?CMP=twt_gu]http://www.guardian.co.uk

www.bbc.co.uk

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
lol is this the same pretend court that issued all the other arrest warrants for the businessmen men and countries leaders?

The one with a crime scene banner over the whitehouse and Vatican...? sure looks official lol....

I also issue an arrest for people that spread complete BS warrants that mean nothing (site owners)

btw i am not religious nor do i love the white house...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh, the same common law court that couldn't issue a traffic ticket without being arrested for impersonation?

Why isn't this crap hitting the hoax bin? *I* could issue an arrest warrant for Obama. Would it mean more than this? Nope.

*I see you weren't sure OP... Fair enough.. These losers have all the credibility and authority of the Westboro Baptist Church though. Zero. None. They can say all they like ..and they do. They have nothing beyond a platform to speak from.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Awalltheone

Last year, the so-called "International Law Court of Common Justice" (a legal conspiracy-based website) issued arrest warrants for whom it called "Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England." The last time I looked she was also queen of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. I think that tells you everything

This arrest warrant exists only on a printer probably in some bedsit in London with a picture of Che Guevara hanging on a cracked wall.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I just knew it would be this lot again issuing this 'warrant'.
Don't they have jobs to go to or real lives to participate in?
Far to much time on their hands.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
HOAX BIN in 3 ... 2 .... 1 ....
Seriously ...
Comeon guys ...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This guy has got some dirty laundry

The News from ITCCS is just one of many news sources.

The stories are now coming in thick and fast.

Here's one from "Global Research"
Dirty War

edit on 15-3-2013 by BoogieMan911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
it's not a hoax, it's a guy who holds mock trials against world leaders with the hopes of exposing them for their misdeeds.

the arrest warrant is nonsense and, sadly, anyone who acts on it will wind up getting arrested for real.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The new pope subject to arrest by accepting the mantle as pope kind of smacks of original sin.
I thought original sin is the basis of the pope's religion.
I guess he must be called to account to a higher power than himself.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Awalltheone

I hope he goes to jail if these claims are true, and they do appear to be true.

I was going to author a thread on this video but I believe it will fit better in your thread instead as it relates to the "dirty war" that is mentioned in your OP.

Pope Francis' "Dirty War" Secrets: CIA 'Operation Condor'

This new pope seems to be "damaged goods" with a lot of extra "baggage".

Whether the Vatican cares or not is a whole other question. I think the whole vatican should be shut down for crimes against humanity going back since it's formation.

Regrettably I am afraid nothing will happen with this alleged warrant,
edit on 3/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Isn't ITCCS Central just some nutter guy living in his mother's basement making these decrees as if he actually has the authority to get them carried out?

Wasn't there another thread about ITCCS Central making noise and flailing around about arrest warrants a week or two ago?

edit on 15-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join