It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian prophecy reveals the antichrist beast of Revelation 13 and 17

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

The actual denomination is one which not too many people have heard about. It is Seventh Day Remnant, which is actually the denomination which I am part of. The Seventh Day Adventist Church taught the correct doctrines, etc., but over time they have bowed down to the Popes, and are now part of Babylon. The remnant of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (the Seventh Day Remnant) are those of us who still follow the correct teaching of the Bible, but who will not stray, even when, in the future, it means losing our heads (literally).

Were you SDA first or did you go straight to SDR?

I like the info that this ministry puts out and that they seem to hold White in higher regard than what the SDA church does now. I have looked through most of their videos (and on the SDA apostasy stuff). My opinion is that the shaking will take place among all churches and all people. There is strong indications that the SDA church has been a major target of infiltration by the beast power to try and undermine it. I do not see this as a reason to jump ship but rather to combat it. The remnant will be using historical SDA theology and teaching and will be formed during the Tribulation. I appreciate the SDR info as I use it frequently but I don't see them as a valid need for other SDAs to depart. Who knows...maybe they have more freedom to be full historical SDAs that SDAs now have shifted slightly from....but I think the people in the SDR denomination would do better good trying to improve the SDA church from the inside of it rather than throwing arrows from the outside.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

So you are a Mormon,,,, recruiting on ATS....

SUPRISE!!

Seventh-day Adventist and Seventh-day Remnant are not Mormon. They are the most scriptural based of any Christian denomination in existence....the scriptural understanding in the video and the information presented speak for themselves...the only recruitment going on is the message that if you want to know prophecy understanding then these people know it inside out....if you want to know the bible without being confused about misunderstanding scripture...then these people have the answers to your questions (although I am speaking on behalf of SDAs here)
edit on 15-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

why dont you focus your energy on finding God instead of looking for evil and the end of the world.

Let's see...because I have already found God and have posted extensively on multiple area about Him that confirms His existence and confirms the Genesis account of creation and the flood and the exodus ect ect...

If you actually knew the Bible well you would know that this topic is related to the 2nd and 3rd message given in Revelation 14. If you are not interested in vital Christian issues or seeing that scripture confirms God as knowing the end from the beginning then get off the thread so I don't have to listen to your off-topic uninformed drivel.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Originally posted by jeramie
The remnant of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (the Seventh Day Remnant) are those of us who still follow the correct teaching of the Bible

According to that link you gave, your church is teaching contrary to the Word of God:

"the Trinitarian doctrine is a Satanic invention of Rome"

FYI: any "church" that is that far into heresy is going to get you into some serious trouble eventually.

The anti-Trinity heresy is one of the most dangerous teachings today which is why it was officially condemned by the church in the fourth century.

The Trinity is attacked mainly by cults so that they can also deny the deity of Jesus.

One of the biggest clues is to look at which groups reject the Trinity and which do not:

Faith Groups that Reject the Trinity

• Muslims
• Mormons
• Jehovah's Witnesses
• Christian Science
• Scientology
• Arians
• Armstrongism
• Christadelphians
• The Way International
• Unification Church

"Another characteristic of all non‑Christian cults is either an inadequate view or outright denial of the Holy Trinity. The biblical doctrine of the Trinity, one God in three Persons, is usually attacked as being pagan or satanic in origin.

The Characteristics of Cults

Plural pronouns used of God proving the trinity

A. Three plural pronouns, (We, Us, Our) used 6 different times in four different passages. Remember the word God (elohim) is also plural every time it is used in the Old Testament. Gen 11:7 also includes a plural verb (confuse) which even further, through grammar reinforces the plural "elohim" and the plural pronoun US.

"Our" Gen 1:26
"Us" Gen 1:26; 3:22; 11:7; Isa 6:8
"We" Isa 6:8

B. These are the four passages where God speaks for Himself and uses plural pronouns:

"Then God [plural elohim] said, "Let Us [plural pronoun] make man in Our [plural pronoun] image, according to Our [plural pronoun] likeness" Genesis 1:26

"Then Yahweh God [plural elohim] said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us [plural pronoun], knowing good and evil" Genesis 3:22

"Come, let Us [plural pronoun] go down and there confuse [plural form of balal] their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech." Genesis 11:7

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord [plural elohim], saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us [plural pronoun]?"" Isaiah 6:8

Trinity Proof Texts

The one thing that all cults and non-Christian religions have in common is, they all deny the deity of Christ. In John 8:24 Jesus said, “Unless you believe that I am (the name God said was His in Exodus 3:15) you will die in your sin.”

People reading this today (2,000 years later) might not understand this, but the people Jesus said it to understood Him perfectly! They wanted to stone Him for claiming to be God (John 10:30-33). In most cases the confusion is based on miss-understanding the Trinity.

The cults say the Trinity is a damnable heresy. For a mortal who has never seen God, to say that the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, immortal God cannot be God in heaven, come to earth as a man, and be everywhere at the same time by His Spirit (a statement beyond his pay-grade) is a greater mystery than the Trinity itself.

There is not a man on earth who can tell you how a brown cow can eat green grass and turn it into white milk!

Cults HATE The Trinity

The Characteristics of Cults

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by RobertF

So you are a Mormon,,,, recruiting on ATS....

SUPRISE!!

Seventh-day Adventist and Seventh-day Remnant are not Mormon. They are the most scriptural based of any Christian denomination in existence....the scriptural understanding in the video and the information presented speak for themselves...the only recruitment going on is the message that if you want to know prophecy understanding then these people know it inside out....if you want to know the bible without being confused about misunderstanding scripture...then these people have the answers to your questions.

Silly me I thought it was the Catholics, maybe Judaism based on holy books. I'm interested in learning the truth, please give me a source regarding your definitive statement about the SDA or SDR. I know it's there, after all "these people have the answers to [my] questions."

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Silly me I thought it was the Catholics

The Catholics make up their own authority deliberately so that don't have to follow the Bible (see my thread on the Petrine Doctrine exposed).

I'm interested in learning the truth, please give me a source regarding your definitive statement about the SDA or SDR. I know it's there, after all "these people have the answers to [my] questions."

Are Seventh-day Adventist the only protestant denomination that keep the Sabbath day or says that we are required to keep it...no

So when the Catholic church says:

Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the Church ever did, happened in the first century. The holy day, the Sabbath, was changed from Saturday to Sunday. ‘The day of the Lord’ was chosen, not from any direction noted in the Scriptures, but from the (Catholic) Church’s sense of its own power...People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy.”
— St. Catherine Church Sentinel, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995.

They are saying that all SDA doctrine is the correct understanding of scripture...on the issue of the state of the dead, prophecy understanding, doctrine of salvation, doctrine of hell ect ect. On every issue that differs from the Catholic church or any other church the Catholic church is saying that SDAs are the only one who's teaching is backed up the the correct understanding of scripture.

Another statement by the Catholic church (the ones responsible for corrupting Christian teaching so they know full well what the correct understanding according to the scripture is):

The Adventists are the only body of Christians with the Bible as their teacher, who could find no warrant in its pages for the change of day from the seventh to the first. Hence their appellation," Seventh-day Adventists. "They're cardinal principle consists in setting apart Saturday for the exclusive worship of God, in conformity with the positive command of God Himself, repeatedly reiterated in the sacred books of the Old and New testaments, literally kept by the children of Israel for thousands of years to this day, and endorsed by the teaching and practice of the Son of God while on earth.
Romes Challenge

The supposed representative of Christianity says anyone wanting to follow the Bible should be SDAs

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The Trinity is attacked mainly by cults so that they can also deny the deity of Jesus.

Good find Murgatroid...I didn't realize the stance of the SDR church on the trinity (if it is true and I haven't misread something), I just assumed they were trying to be dedicated to historical SDA teaching. Yes, this doctrinal position is definitely unacceptable.

FYI: any "church" that is that far into heresy is going to get you into some serious trouble eventually.

Very true

I was just listening to an excellent sermon on the trinity yesterday by one of Adventist's best pastors, David Asscherick....I don't know how any Christian can hold a position other than trinitarian

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I don't know how any Christian can hold a position other than trinitarian

There are actually a few denominations that DO reject the trinity surprisingly enough.

Oneness Pentecostals, some Quakers, followers of William Branham, etc.

Complete list here: en.wikipedia.org...

The Trinity is one of the most frequently attacked doctrines by the cults and false religions

Is the Trinity a blatant contradiction and a damnable heresy? The fact is, creation is filled with illustrations of spiritual truths that reveal the many attributes of God, not the least of which is the Trinity. In fact, there are tri-unities all around us! For example:

Einstein’s Theory of Relativity revealed the fact that life as we know it consists of three things, time, space, and matter (which is energy).

I have demonstrated that the Trinity is not illogical, irrational, or contradictory. Did any of you have eggs for breakfast this morning? It consists of the shell, the white and the yoke. Were you eating three eggs? Even a chicken can answer that one! If you are still adamant, that God cannot be a Trinity, I’ll ask you the same question God asked Job in Job chapter 38:

“Who is this who darkens council by words without knowledge? Now prepare yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer Me. Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have the understanding.”

How Can One God Be A Trinity?

IS THE TRINITY TRUE?

The doctrine of the Holy Trinity has been consistently misunderstood, probably more than any other teaching of the Bible. The Trinity is a complex doctrine, and there is the aspect of mystery surrounding it.

The Trinity has become the main doctrine that all the cult groups attack. It is also the main doctrine that all the mainline, historic churches agree upon. We may all have our differences, Catholics and varying Protestant groups, but when it comes to the doctrine on God we all agree that the Bible teaches belief in One God revealed in three persons, as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Nevertheless we would not want to believe in the Trinity if the Bible did not teach it, no matter what the beliefs of our various churches were.

It's interesting that the cult groups usually give their members a false definition of the Trinity. For example, the magazine salesmen knocking on your door with their propaganda from Brooklyn, New York, say that the church teaches that there are three gods in one. This is completely false.

In conclusion on the teaching of the Trinity, we have proven beyond doubt from Scripture, that there is only one true God by nature. This one, true God has revealed Himself in three ways, as the Father Yahweh, and the Son Jesus Christ, and as the Holy Spirit. This Trinity teaching was not invented centuries after the death of Christ as the cults teach at the Nicene Council, but is the true revelation of God to us in Scripture.

The council at Nicene convened to drum out of the church the heresy that Jesus Christ was only a creature and an archangel to boot. Various door-knocking cults have attempted to reintroduce the Arian heresy to gullible Christians.

On the following pages are two charts of scriptures for you to check out. Make copies of these to keep in your Bible. Have them available when you encounter any one who has a problem with understanding the Trinity. (For printing use the version from the linked site, it has a transparent B/G)

IS THE TRINITY TRUE?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

why dont you focus your energy on finding God instead of looking for evil and the end of the world.

Let's see...because I have already found God and have posted extensively on multiple area about Him that confirms His existence and confirms the Genesis account of creation and the flood and the exodus ect ect...

If you actually knew the Bible well you would know that this topic is related to the 2nd and 3rd message given in Revelation 14. If you are not interested in vital Christian issues or seeing that scripture confirms God as knowing the end from the beginning then get off the thread so I don't have to listen to your off-topic uninformed drivel.

If you know God and God knows you , you would know the truth and you would be able to inform people as to what the truth is, so as you have not yet found God I disbelieve what you are saying. When you discover God and the eye is single and the whole body is full of light and you have an all knowing, then and only then will I believe anything you have to say because only then will you know the truth. I hope you do find God cause when you do you will certanaly know about it but until then keep searching

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The anti-christ would be the second beast... he is a human and would work on behalf of the first beast, which is an empire or a regime. My guess is that it would be an evolved Israel, that roughly covers the geographical boundaries of ancient babylon.

Proposed "Greater Israel"

Babylonian empire

The events of Revelation may take place a long time from now... perhaps 20, 50 or even a 100 years.

God knows best.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If you know God and God knows you , you would know the truth and you would be able to inform people as to what the truth is

And who says that I do not inform people on what truth is??? You...???

Let's have a bit of a looksee on what you think truth is:

Maybe its a huge Mother of a ship, experimenting with the magnetic energy for whatever purpose will be beyond us, maybe preventing solar flares from coming our way, or maybe manipulating the suns rays and cosmic flares toward earth to create some unknown effects or that may affect human consciousness an accelerate mankinds awakening. They could be the Sun gods of Egypt, the maya, the greek, the sumerian and others. whatever it is it seems like a consciousness is behind it, can you imagine the size. considering the anannakie created nebiru, a moving planet, anything is possible.
your post

I was sort of sleeping in the lounge when I awakened and saw these beings, they started descending from a craft, almost like a fireman sliding down a pole. Many of them started comming, all of them and the craft were the same coulour as what I described in the bigining. The only thing I clearly remember thinking was that somthing was familiar about this and I couldnt place it amongst some kind of panic. They were thrying to show me a red box that was also glowing.... Maybe this was an Astral experience but I feel these beings are real
your post

many people are visited and taken along by the Higher beings, most dont remember and its cause they are not ready. Imagine taking your pet to the vet, they shave it, do a check up, some injections and whatever else. your poor animal is freeking out, just like anyone whould when they are visited or taken up by these beings, so im not sure I would call them abductions. The post of the pics on the first page is what some of them look like, many different kinds. To all those that havent had the experience and keep doubting, we dont care that you have been left out or if you dont remember, your jealousy will get the better of you. To all the reborns that think they are Demons, maybe the demon is in you rather in what we have experienced.
your post

Im looking for information about the Greys , the mantis grey to be specific, not the information that is on the net. they have been appearing to me for many years now and it was only recently that i managed to get into the craft itself. (that I remember) What a mind bender. The journey of all journeys.

The pray mantis being i met felt ancient, but when i looked at the other 30 greys or so they were nothing like it, the memory is so clear in my mind that i have actually commisioned 2 artists to draw it for me,
your quote

They are beyond our ignorance. If you have had a Pray - Mantis grey experience count yourself lucky!
your quote

So basically if I disagree with your idea of higher truth, the gospel of the ETs so to speak, then what I have to say has no value???

So it doesn't matter that there are 100 posted testimonies of alien encounter activity that has been exposed as merely the fallen angels, that these higher intelligent beings "beyond our ignorance" piss their pants as soon a person calls out for Jesus to protect them, that the encounters get stopped half way through!

Or that a group within the CIA investigated the ET phenomenon, the Collins Elite, and after several decades came to the conclusion that they were demonic. Evi dence presented in this book

Another good book for you to read that I would recommend Alien Intrusion by Gary Bates

When you discover God and the eye is single and the whole body is full of light and you have an all knowing, then and only then will I believe anything you have to say because only then will you know the truth.

Let’s investigate who this one eyed “God” is....

The Blazing Star (Pentagram) has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the Egyptian Initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator.
Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma", p. 16

The all-seeing eye on the Great Seal is fashioned after the Eye of Horus, the offspring of Osiris (or Osiris resurrected), as both men surely understood. Aliester Crowley, 33rd-Degree Freemason (the “wickedest man on earth”) and a Roerich occult contemporary, often spoke of this as the “New Age of Horus” and the breaking dawn of the rebirth of Osiris. That such mystics and Freemasons simultaneously used such identical language is telling, given that the Great Seal’s mottoes and symbolism relate to both Osiris and Apollo specifically, yet as one. Osiris is the dominant theme of the Egyptian symbols, his resurrection and return, while the mottoes of the seal point directly to Apollo, and the eagle, a pagan emblem of Jupiter, to Apollo’s father.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2478-2483).

By the time I reached Bou Saâda and came to the twentieth Aethyr, I began to understand that these visions were, so to speak, cosmopolitan. They brought all systems of magical doctrine into harmonious relation. The symbolism of Asiatic cults; the ideas of the Cabbalists, Jewish and Greek; the arcana of the gnostics; the pagan pantheon, from Mithras to Mars; the mysteries of ancient Egypt; the initiations of Eleusis; Scandinavian saga; Celtic and Druidical ritual; Mexican and Polynesian traditions; the mysticism of Molinos no less than that of Islam, fell into their proper places without the slightest tendency to quarrel. The whole of the past Aeon appeared in perspective and each element thereof surrendered its sovereignty to Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, the Lord of the Aeon announced in The Book of the Law.

These visions thus crystallized in dramatic form the theoretical conclusion which my studies of comparative religion had led me to adumbrate. The complexity of the whole vast subject resolved itself into shining simplicity, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the truth in terms of Time. I understood directly that the formula of Osiris necessarily assumed all sorts of apparently incompatible forms as it was applied to different conditions of race, climate and similar conditions. I saw also that Horus might reconcile all religions, it being possible now to bring all countries to agree on a few fundamental principles.
Aliester Crowley 'Confessions' chapter 66. p.617, 618

We now see Crowley pointing out that all these various occult or pagan deities from various Mysteries are associated with Horus/Osiris and he is sovereign over them all.

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

Crowley now talks about his deity that he follows, associated with the Sun symbol and Apollo, 'Lord of Heaven' title, and yet was 'brought down into the dust' by 'his evil twin' (i.e thrown out of Heaven down onto the earth by Michael/Jesus)

"Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)

Here we have the Eye symbol now associated with Satan whom Crowley exalts above everything (just as Horus/Osiris is meant to be sovereign over all)

Therefore, the All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the Omniscience of the Sun God, Lucifer, whom they worship. These All-Seeing Eyes represents the Omniscience of Horus, who is Lucifer in the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries. Masonic author, Carl Claudy writes: "This is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols denoting God. We find it in Egypt, in India ... The Open Eye of Egypt represented Osiris. In India, Siva is represented by an eye." [Carl Claudy, "Introduction To Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master mason Complete In One Volume", The Temple Publishers, 1931, p. 148, quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 357]

SO basically if I don’t spout the doctrine of the ETs when they are proven to be the fallen angels then I should not be listened to. If I don’t honour the one eyed god Horus who is Satan then I should not be listened to either. Why would I want to follow Horus when the most powerful Pharaoh to ever exist, Thutmose III, the author of the book of the dead (i.e the occult bible), was defeated and shown to be a joke by the Lord I serve? And the Pharaoh is meant to be the reincarnation of Horus/Osiris

That would be the chariots of the Egyptian army laid waste along the entire length of the crossing zone. You do realise that in Thutmoses III tomb there are paintings depicting the priests of Horus throwing their staffs and them turning into snakes, that Thutmose III died on the same day (as recorded by his scribe) as is chronologically deduced to be the date of the Exodus, that Thutmose III first born son was killed in the 10th plague on Egypt which is why the second born became the next Pharaoh???

All covered in this video

I have a feeling that my sense of truth may have a tad stronger foundation of merit than your own...if you want to follow the one eyed pretend god Satan then be my guest

the whole body is full of light and you have an all knowing,

Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!
Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The topic here is the beast from the sea...I have posted a video earlier in this thread titled "Two beast's become friends". If you want to learn about the beast of the Earth and have an understanding that actually meets scriptural description then watch that video first.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

"Thou shall not judge"

Only God can pass judgment.
(be careful)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Even Satan is of light.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is just another case of personal revelation. He read the bible and compared it to some other sources which led him to the conclusion that he came too. Peoples beliefs about the bible are not proof of its divinity. Personal revelation is not proof of any sort. Or else every crazy person out there is actually speaking the one and only truth. He jumps to conclusions and other people jump to conclusions.

This is a huge mess.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Catholic church is not the antichrist. The antichrist is infiltrating the Catholic church though. Just as it does in all parts of society. The film is misapplying evidence just as many churches have misapplied evidence. Jesus did not preach in a church. He preached and tried to help people to understand that god is available to everyone and not just church goers. To accept the spirit of god into your life is easy.

Although the Catholic church has made many mistakes throughout history, most of these so they would be accepted by governments, their intent is not evil, it is just misguided. They need to evaluate their policies more and try to stay separate from government. Give onto Caesar that which is Caesar's, Give onto god which is gods.

Money belongs to the governments but to give a church a little money so they can secure the future of their members is not evil. The Catholic church does store food to help their members and also has wealth to make sure they can provide for their flock's future. They also try to help the poor through their Vinnies programs. That is not evil.

Steering people away from the Catholic church, as this video intends, steers many away from god in general. This is not good. I see flaws in all the churches and religions around the world but do not call them evil. They are misled, conditioned to believe deception....That is the problem with belief, pride distorts it.

A church is just a place for people of the same belief to meet. People of a kind. Look at the words of Jesus, they are not bad, they are good. Some have been altered but much of the time the reason is good. Look at the good and bad possibilities at everything you see in tradition, try to figure why some of these traditions may have been enacted. The Vatican is not the church, the church is the people. The Vatican is just the figurehead of the church. Sometimes figureheads are just there to admire.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

'who done it', so to speak? Then we can all go learn about how they concluded it. (hopeful look)

Just a name.....

I take it that you are unfamiliar with the main topics I have been posting on for most of the last 10 months. As I have maintained countless times, the sea beast of Revelation 13 and the beast on whom the whore rides in Revelation 17 is the Vatican/Papacy.

I'm as familiar as I need to be... You posted a long video with almost nothing to describe it and the teaser of "Christian Prophecy Reveals Antichrist" in your title. It seems to me, what I know or am familiar with is entirely secondary to whether your OP makes a point or just hangs a teaser to hook people to clicking on the video and running up the Youtube stats for it.

I love videos people share....but on that little a description after a title promising so much? Well... I guess I'll just miss whatever it had to say. Call it the principle of the thing on weak and watery OP msgs following long videos.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Damn damn DAMN! I was hoping it would be Obama so we could all hate him just that much more. Well, if that's out the window, could it all be twisted around so that it could be Dianne Feinstein at least?

[Mutter ... rant ... rave ... DAMMIT!]

Well guess what? I have some interesting information for you because as much as Rome is the city of seven hills, So is Washington DC
Apparently Washingtons original name was Rome, Maryland..

A Branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek which was named after the Tiber River in Rome and with that, here are the 7 hills..

Capital Hill, Meridian Hill, Florl Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest and Knox Hill..

Black pope in power now with a Zionist as his 2nd in charge lmao. Rome and Jerusalem

edit on 15-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And don't forget Mabus either

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Im sorry to ruin this for everyone, but the correct translation is 'mountains' not 'hills.'

King James Version
Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join