It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian prophecy reveals the antichrist beast of Revelation 13 and 17

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

The woman in the above verse is the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and the remnant of her seed are the true end time Bible reading, commandment keeping Christians who have kept away from the corrupting influences of the Vatican.

----My question----
Who said that the "woman" is the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Please show me something that doesn't disconnect.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See you do it not: I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

In the Rev. 12:17 passage is, keeps the commandments of God and has the testimony of Jesus

where Rev. 19:10 tells us that the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Seeing that SDAs say to keep the commandments (all 10) and the Bible supports them fully on this (as well as the Catholic church) that basically rules out all non-Sabbath keeping Christian churches which is about 98%+ of Christianity.

While I am no expert on knowing every Sabbath keeping denomination in Christianity it is pretty well known that the SDA church is synonymous with commandment following Christianity and prophecy.

If you were to put a semi knowledgeable SDA up against the best non-SDAs in Christianity on the topics of understanding Revelation, the beast of the earth, the beast of the sea, the false prophet, the beast's mark, God's mark, the millennium period ect...the SDA would be the only one non-contradictory to scripture and would be able to point out errors (contradictions in scripture) from the others (if they advocated any position contrary to SDA understanding).

I barely ever listen to non-sda prophecy interpretation because it is basically a complete waste of time if you are interested to know the correct understanding of what is being said. I remember watching some Chuck Missler, who I believe is touted as some Christian revelation/prophecy expert. It was very easy for me to see multiple irreconcilable contradictions in his Revelation prophecy understanding he put forward. Most SDAs who have been in the church for a while who are perhaps around just 17 - 18 years old would be able to pull Missler apart and make more sense than him.

If you want to present a video or a written sermon of the best experts you can find that are contradictory to SDA prophecy understanding then I am more than happy to show you what I mean, I will pull them apart for you and show exactly where the scriptural contradictions are.

Which one of these churches accept Jesus as their savior? I think most Churches do, right? So with that, how can any of these Churches be lost?

The testimony of Jesus part is all about the ability to understand prophecy...none of the churches are currently lost because the beast's mark final test hasn't come in yet (as God doesn't judge people on things they didn't know). It is just that the other churches have not been chosen by God to be the vehicle through which the knowledge of the 3 angels messages of Revelation 14 has be given. The SDA church is the only church that has the full knowledge of the 2nd and 3rd angels messages, which are the crucial teachings all people will need as to not be deceived during the tribulation period.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

i m most sorry. 'Vatican' has nothing to do with this. the Beast is a Man

The Beast is associated with being a man, a city, having religious and political power, a mother church

Is the Papal system associated with:
a man ...yes, the pope
a city (that resides by 7 hills) ...yes, the Vatican
religious and political power in one...yes
a mother church...yes
speaks blasphemies..yes
has changed times (Gregorian calendar) and Divine laws (idols and sabbath)...yes
wears out the saints...yes
made alliances with the kings of the world...yes
wears scarlet and purple and covered in jewels and gold...yes
figurative died after 1260 prophetic day reign and resstored back again...yes
came from out of the fallen Roman empire....yes
like Judas, the son of perdition who was a traitor to Jesus but hid himself amongst the other disciples...yes
ect ect...
edit on 16-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by Lone12

i m most sorry. 'Vatican' has nothing to do with this. the Beast is a Man

The Beast is associated with being a man, a city, having religious and political power, a mother church

Is the Papal system associated with:
a man ...yes, the pope
a city (that resides by 7 hills) ...yes, the Vatican
religious and political power in one...yes
a mother church...yes
speaks blasphemies..yes
has changed times (Gregorian calendar) and Divine laws (idols and sabbath)...yes
wears out the saints...yes
made alliances with the kings of the world...yes
wears scarlet and purple and covered in jewels and gold...yes
figurative died after 1260 prophetic year reign...yes
came from out of the fallen Roman empire....yes
ect ect...
edit on 16-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

yes i know JG
- i m not against you.

..i just need yo u to know
that there are several factions, destroying this world, and aiding the New Coming World
called Ammon, Esau and Moab [ Dan 11]
and 'they eascape '
why they escape ?
- because it is THEM, who organise the downfall of the West.

Ammon = the vatican
from Amun, the egyptian head eity, 'the invisible one '
the same one Rowling said as 'fairytale ' during the London Olympics -
the 40 ft demon, who bullied down the child in the bed = rapture

...the West = masculine
His masculine
Rule
...that is why all of egypt pantheon is so agáinst the West
like anubis: who is the god of the west
= death

..because Evil is afraid that His male [ west] would Rule again

...do i make sense please

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
...its useless to ' blame the vatican '
or to ' blame the zionists '
or to ' blame potus '

they re all but Factions

working with eachother
with just 1 goal :

to get every soul trapped into the [egyptian] Flower of Life
the 5th evil dimension
which arrives any day now

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

do i make sense please

You are not scripturally specific enough or prove your points with other accompanying explanatory scripture, the conclusions you draw aren't backed up by external sources to show they are facts...concepts like the Flower of Life and the 5th evil dimension are not found in scripture to my knowledge (this are more like mystery school terms)....

...its useless to ' blame the vatican '
or to ' blame the zionists '
or to ' blame potus '

My research leads me to believe it is actually perfectly fine to 'blame the vatican' (considering what the Jesuits get up to throughout history for anyone who has studied them properly). I have put together a good thread of information tying together the Vatican agenda to recent US policies in my thread about whether Clinton, Bush, and Obama deserve a Vatican hung painting. I know they are working together as my research tells me this and the relationship between the sea and earth beast in Rev. 13 tells me this, as they are he two interacting parties.

I agree that we are close to the end though ...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
He's the one making fire fall from the sky!

He's a miracle!

Revelations 13

And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Miracula because: miracle edit

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Miracula
None of this matters because...

There will be no wrath, only an end of the world party and an after dinner orgy.

And the new Pope will lead the orgy wearing pink with an opening prayer.

And after everything that is being presented, you think it all comes down to a papal orgy?

Actually "Inri" is Latin for "orgy now!".

That's why they are installing soundproofing on the confessionals!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Fast and pray for the answer...

See How Satan Stops our Prayers: Source

Do not attend the Novus Ordo Mass under any circumstances, even for weddings and funerals. This is a grave sin because you are attending a Satanic Lord Mass to the Father of the Jews. The 1962 and 1969 Novus Ordo Rite of Mass is heretical man worship in place of God. The Novus Ordo was the Apocalypse, the revealing of Satan in the Catholic Church. Also understand that the Jewish Jesus is not in any way synonymous with Christ, who is God. You can still find a few rebel Churches that only do the pre-1962 Rite, but they are impossible to find.

Remember, you are under no obligation to attend a heretical Novus Ordo Mass. Stay home, pray the Rosary instead.

Source

HOW THE ROSARY WAS NEUTRALIZED & HOW TO FIX IT
How Masonic "revisions" watered down the powers of this 13th Century Spiritual Weapon.

"We control the seminaries, the academic departments of theology, the catechetical and liturgical institutions, the publishing houses, the magazines that matter and the chanceries. Most of the bishops are now on our side and those that aren't have been neutralized. Anybody who wants a future in the hierarchy or the Catholic academy has no choice but to co-operate." ― Fr. Hans Küng ("worthy" recipient of the Freemasons' lifetime achievement award)

"The best method of prayer is the Holy Rosary if you SAY IT WELL." - St Francis de Sales (Doctor of Church)

Sourcehttp://

The Illuminati must destroy four Truths to successfully undermine the Catholic Church, sometimes referred to as the tearing down the Four Pillars of the Church, a key concept revealed in movies such as "Angels & Demons". As with the demolition of any building, an explosives engineer must first understand the location of the bearing columns which hold the structure up so he or she can know where exactly to place the explosive charges in order to bring the structure down. When it comes to the four structural columns that hold up Christ's Church, the Devil knows exactly where the bearing points are that must be hit with heresies in order to destroy it. They are as follows:

BEAST I: Denying Christ is GOD & accepting the Jewish Jesus stories of the Bible, written by the Jews.

BEAST II: Forgetting GOD the Holy Ghost, the Father of the Trinity & Allowing the "Holy Spirit" of what is coming (the Jewish Messiah) to administer Baphomet's Curse via the Seven Sacraments, turning them into the Seven Vials of Wrath of the Devil.

BEAST III: Denying Our Lady is God & worshipping Satan (the jealous, biblical burning bush lord who comes like a 'thief in the night') who deceives all nations in the Apocalypse.

BEAST IV: Denying Christ is the Messiah by joining with His killers and expecting their messiah, the Jewish Jesus of David and the morning star.

Source

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My family used to listen to Nick for a year.

We thought he was good. He seemed good.

Sorry to tell you, but he is way off. And if you try to talk with him personally, like e-mailing him, he ignores you; you are just another paying customer.

Nick is a former catholic who turned to the seventh-day adventist denomination after over 25 years of being a catholic priest. He is angry at the catholic church for how much damage he went through with them; or, either that, he is another one of their Jesuit patsies. The irony is that it is totally possible that he is a Jesuit still; remember reading the Jesuit oath on his website?

A Jesuit could easily pull of all of what Nick is doing.

And might as well be, because Nick is throwing stumbling blocks before people. Causing people to be slowly put under the old law, one law at a time.

Nick is a liar and he knows it.

God did not allow us to thrive following Nick's directions. NOT AT ALL. We were utterly destroyed, down to the last grain of flour. Our flesh became rotten, and we became skin and bones. We suffered anger, and confusion, and utter despair.

Seventh-day Remnant was the first church my family ever sent a tithe to because we thought we FINALLY found somebody that GOT IT!

We suffered worse with Nick than I did when I was hanging out with the Jehovah's Witnesses; more than when I was learning about the Book of Mormon and John Smith; more than when I was hanging around screeching Pentecostals.

And God brought it back to me. "The place where you found me, that's where I have always been."

I found God, or rather, He claimed me, by means of a non-denominational church; it was very good. It eventually lost its way and dissipated.. but the foundation of that church; the blue prints, the fellowship; most everything else was pretty much RIGHT ON.

But it fell, as have all other churches. Many have kept their faces, some have changed their names, but most all church organizations have failed us today.

Nick especially. Nick's is a ---bad--- religion. Seventh-day Remnant is twice the spawn of hell than the Seventh-day Adventist church is.

And Nick knows it.

It's now been a little less than a year since we realized we would only survive if we stopped obeying Nick. We are STILL healing -- Thanks 100% to the Mercy and Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are all warned!

Originally posted by jeramie

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay.. C'mon, even T&C says you have to give more for description but how about 'who done it', so to speak? Then we can all go learn about how they concluded it.
(hopeful look)

Just a name.....

It is a man named Nicolas and he runs a ministry called Presents of God Ministry. He also runs a website:

www.remnantofgod.org

He uses historic documents to prove the accuracy of Bible Prophecy. One of the main objectives of his ministry is to let others know the Biblical truth about Antichrist (the first beast of Revelation, the Roman Catholic Church). He has thousands and thousands of pages worth of material which prove even to the most skeptical people that the Antichrist can be nobody else but the Roman Catholic Church, namely the Vatican; as well as many pages of material showing where the Roman Catholic Church has openly and public stated many, many times, that the Sunday Sabbath is their MARK of authority, and they admit that there is no Bible verse which says anything about the first day of the week being holy.

The actual denomination is one which not too many people have heard about. It is Seventh Day Remnant, which is actually the denomination which I am part of. The Seventh Day Adventist Church taught the correct doctrines, etc., but over time they have bowed down to the Popes, and are now part of Babylon. The remnant of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (the Seventh Day Remnant) are those of us who still follow the correct teaching of the Bible, but who will not stray, even when, in the future, it means losing our heads (literally). The end time Remnant Church was actually prophesied about in Revelation:

Revelation 12:17(KJV)
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The woman in the above verse is the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and the remnant of her seed are the true end time Bible reading, commandment keeping Christians who have kept away from the corrupting influences of the Vatican.

We do believe Ellen G. White was a true prophet of God, and we do read her writings (which are not meant to replace the Bible in any way). She taught the correct doctrines, etc.

Here is a link to the Statement of Faith on his website: www.remnantofgod.org...

Here is a link to more of the videos he has made: www.john1429.org...
edit on 15-3-2013 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Even the concept, the icon of the beast with rider and cup is very old sumerian and found amoung "her children".
edit on 17-3-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's the problem I have....

I'm a Christian. I've read the bible many times over....and 1 Corinthians 12:10 always stands out to me when I see threads about biblical prophecy...

You see, just because you might be a Christian does not mean you have the gift of prophecy. In fact, the gift of prophecy is probably one of the more uncommon gifts among today's believers.

The one thing that I can say for certain though, is that WHEN the antichrist reveals himself....we will know for sure. There is absolutely no reason to know beforehand. We have the knowledge that he is coming...that in itself is enough to prepare. I say again.....There is absolutely no reason to know beforehand.

A2D

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Causing people to be slowly put under the old law, one law at a time.

What old law are you talking about...the ceremonial or sacrificial law?

God did not allow us to thrive following Nick's directions. NOT AT ALL.

Can you expand on this a bit more what things specifically has this Nick said that has caused people not to thrive

Nick especially. Nick's is a ---bad--- religion. Seventh-day Remnant is twice the spawn of hell than the Seventh-day Adventist church is.

How is it exactly that the SDA church is associated with being the spawn of hell...please be specific

Can I have your opinion on the scriptural and historical accuracy of the content of the OP being presented
edit on 18-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Nick has put people back under the food laws. While the articles hold merit as to the danger of some foods, some of us are not rich and are incapable of acquiring the foods he claims we should be eating; and some of us are incapable of avoiding that which he says to avoid. What are the poor to do?

And any prophet that is claiming that the wine that was at the wedding was not fermented is purposefully trying to disregard the Bible; or maybe, it has truly been hidden from their eyes for whatever reason that I do not know. But a man at a wedding would NEVER say, "Usually the bridegroom waits until the end of the celebration, and until men have well drunk, and then produces the worse wine. But you waited until the end and the wine now is better than it has been all night!" Unless it were FERMENTED.

Do not get me wrong.. I am not so silly as to think that salvation is dependent upon a silly doctrine of alcohol. Please understand that.

But that was the one of the main parts that stuck out like a sore thumb. You see, I used to be quite the party-goer in my silly years (as if they are so far removed from me). And I know what is being said.

When people are drinking grape juice, they DO NOT drink a whole lot of it first of all, because it is heavy on the stomach because of the sugars. You don't drink grape juice all night. And anyone who says that is incredibly naive or they are lying to your face.

But, people do drink wine at weddings, and all night at that; as well, when people have had copious amounts of alcohol, they then stop caring about the amount of alcohol in their drink; the strength of it is lessened by reason of their numbness, and therefore, towards the end of the night, the harsher drink is given.

But in the case of Jesus, He turned the water into wine; and the wine was better than all the rest of the wine.

Grape Juice is not "better than all the rest of the wine". It's very DISTINCT. Even if you were tripping over your own feet, you wouldn't think the drink is alcoholic wine. So all those people weren't crazy either.

Jesus gave them wine for celebration. And the Seventh-day denominations which pride themselves so much in their intelligence and their "prophecies" won't even be honest with themselves concerning that thing.

Why would the Pharisees call Jesus a wine-bibber if they had not seen Him drink wine? All things the Pharisees accused Jesus of, they were justified in that THEY KNEW WHAT THEY SAW IN THE FLESH. But they were not justified in that they did not understand the WORKINGS OF THE SPIRIT.

Telling people that they are not saved, neither Christian, if they eat meat, or do not worship on a certain day, or even if they drink wine, is NOT RIGHT.

However, if that particular Christian thinks they should only eat herbs, and worship on the sabbath day, and that they should not drink wine, that is more than fine. And I would not harm a Christian who thought these things were good for THEM; Whatever seems right to them is fine!

But to tell other people that they are not saved because they do not do exactly as they say? This is not right! This is a stumbling block; and it has caused many to fear, and to lose themselves.

Read Romans 14. Take it in slowly.

Romans 14 KJV

You will notice that it is not good to cause your brother to stumble. I agree. If my brother says that he must worship on the old sabbath, I'm not going to tell him he is going to hell; neither am i going to be offended or afraid either, because I have been there. And if it is okay to him, then so be it.

But is it better to forgive Christians which attack other Christians? OR is it better to allow mercy to those brothers and sisters to whom it is not given to obey those rules because their lives would be utterly lost if they did?

And the two will not unite.

Look at all of the denominations. Hundreds, even thousands. And most say, "If you're not with us, you're not saved because you don't obey US!"

Christians; Nick even; you guys aren't dragging people out of hell; you're sending everyone directly to hell!

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO READ Romans 14

For until everybody understands Romans 14, the churches will continue in disarray.

Days and food are the largest separations in the church body today.

THAT IS SO STUPID!

WE are telling our BROTHERS and our SISTERS that they are DEAD TO US because they are poor and cannot buy organic herbs! But instead must rely on the meat which is given to them by someone who is called a HEATHEN by every other Christian just to stay alive! And they are dead to us because they won't worship OUR DAY -- not that it matters that they worship our Lord Jesus Christ, right?

What manner of evil is that??

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Why would god wait 2000 years for youtube to be invented?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Stupid food and stupid drink and stupid days.

These are being worshiped over our Lord and many of our brothers and sisters are being forgotten, and have no place to turn, for they are poor and some work 7 days a week just to be able to pay rent, and some have to rely on gifts of food;

and then there are other brothers and sisters who find not fault against anyone, and genuinely want to have a good time with anybody. And some of them are like Job; they realize that there is no profit in delighting one's self with the Lord.

And some of them genuinely love the Lord Jesus Christ, and are not fornicators, but instead like people and just hang out with people and party! And when they see that things are going wrong, they solve it or they leave, whichever is the wisest choice. Should Christians be ministers to the unsaved that God is a God that doesn't allow fellowship and fun? I tell you for a fact; that even if ONE person is saved because there was a Christian that was a witness for the Lord at a wine party, then that wine party has served more than many churches today have ever done!

But we all judge by the flesh these days don't we?

How primitive have we become? Where is the Spirit in us? Where is our LOVE?

Nick is hardened; he causes people to fall.

And why is that?

The Seventh-day denominations, and others, need to justify to themselves their prophecies. This is a LARGE part of the problem.

For the Sabbath is our Lord Jesus Christ. HE IS OUR REST.

The rest from works in Genesis was a foreshadowing of Jesus Christ's rest from His works in the ground on the Sabbath day; the works of Creation to the works of Salvation.

IT WAS COMPLETE. IT IS NO LONGER.

And now, whereas once Christians realized their freedom, and were put down of those who continued to keep the Sabbath; those Christians, when having fellowship with them, would ease their minds and would keep the old sabbath with them.

And John the Revelator kept it.

The converted Jews most definitely kept it. There is nothing wrong with that. That is Paul's point; and in fact, it was worse to not entertain your brothers and sisters while you were yet with them. I AGREE.

What I do not agree with...

is now the shoe is on the other foot; and now new Christians spring up and call out the old Christians and tell them, "You're going to die the second death because you are taking the mark of the beast; you're working on the sabbath!"

That's the spirit of the devil. And I should have tried that spirit longer before I followed it.

So now old Christians are being caused to stumble, and to fear, and to lose their faith which they held fast, because Christians that have NO IDEA about faith are attacking other Christians that once DID have a faith; and they were led away because they wanted to entertain their brothers and sisters, and see what righteousness they had.

But the fact is that the Christians that believe they are justified by their works are the ones that do not have faith. And these ones are causing many problems.

It's complete insanity. It's pointless, and useless.

And anyone who has been reading the Bible for longer than a couple of years, and anyone who has tested these things, and anyone who actually cares about everyone besides them selves will eventually come to the same conclusions. It is just a matter of time. But those who are weak in the faith, and if they continue weak in the faith, what does this say about them?

If you love the Lord Jesus Christ, we are on the same side. And I have absolutely no problem with you. Nor anybody.

I'm telling y'all as a warning to the damage that is done. I am proof of that damage. And the Lord is most definitely my witness; and He was my help, and my Savior! And there was indeed a reason for going through it; so that I could help restore faith to those that had lost it on the account of these Christians who live by sight, and by the flesh, instead of by the Spirit; and also to help keep other Christians from feeling like they have to adhere to some foreign law which they do not understand. WHAT INSANITY that is!

Time is too short to cause people to suffer so much! HAVE not our brothers and sisters been suffering enough in tribulation?! And is there not going to be a worse tribulation?

And so we are told that "we might as well start acting like we're in heaven now so that the change is not so burdensome to the Lord!"

WHAT?

We are rotting flesh? Exactly what can we possibly do make ourselves closer to incorruption? It is the Spirit that does this; it is God that makes us perfect. By no means, not by any of our works at all; not by any of our thoughts are we saved, neither are we made clean -- but because of the power of the Spirit that works in us, these things manifest!

Continued on the NEXT post...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

FOR ALL CHRISTIANS OUT THERE:

We should be loving each other.

We should not be crucifying each other. And certainly not concerning silly things like food, days, and drink.

Ugh. Have we not gotten any wiser at all? That we are in this world and the things of this world do not pertain to the Spirit.

But we are of the Spirit, though we are in this world; and we are justified by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

So then, why find a reason for fault?

Why cause other to stumble?

And also, you might say, "But Paul says that if we say you should eat herbs, and yet you eat meat, then you eat as if in offense to us."

We mean you no offense.

NO CHRISTIAN THAT BELIEVES IN THE LORD IS EATING MEAT TO SPITE YOU. IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

NO CHRISTIAN THAT FELLOWSHIPS ON SUNDAY IS DOING IT TO SPITE THE LORD; NEITHER TO SPITE YOU. IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

It's a serious delusion to think so. It's severe paranoia to the extreme. (I know from experience).

That being said; because we know the Lord is true, and righteous, and just, He is also merciful and full of grace. And He cares not just about the people who have the freedom to follow silly rules; but He also cares about the poor and the afflicted, and those without that ability.

Who needs Jesus Christ more? Those who are sick, and must eat meat given to them, and have nowhere to lay their heads; and have to dig for food and drink on the sabbath day?

Or those that can buy their food and their drink fresh and organic, and have comfort in their homes, and can take any day off that they please?

If you didn't answer, "BOTH", then you're wrong.

Knowing the Lord's mercy and His grace, JUST THIS LITTLE PIECE OF KNOWLEDGE, completely rewrites and destroys most prophecies written and supposedly understood by denominations which hold esteem (or hold it not) in days, food, drink, or whatever else silliness that is not commanded, and hasn't been.

Jesus Christ is our Sabbath; and He is the seal by which we are sealed with the seal of the Living God.

Not a silly day. Our 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday is not the seal of the living God. It's not happening.

This throws over half of all seventh-day end time prophecies completely out the window.

Do I agree with the pomp and arrogance of the Roman Catholic Church? Oh, absolutely not. I can't stand it.

Do I deny many of the atrocities that have taken place? No way!

Do I think that both seventh-day AND ALSO Sunday Christians are getting prophecy way wrong?

Oh yeah. Definitely.

If the Lord is merciful with me, then the Lord will, I hope, reveal through me a little bit of prophecy to you; nothing new, and only that which has already been said; but it can be revealed in a light which you have not seen it before, and yet it will be understood very easily because it is very simple and the Lord Jesus Christ said these things even as He walked the earth, and they are recorded in the gospels.

Jesus Christ gave us many of the keys to Revelations in His gospels; and He said them very easily. And many of these sayings are going under the radar because we have a tendency to read Revelations, and other dramatic prophecies, and to see them as complex.

Revelations is not just given to those who are capable of reading entire history books and encyclopediae.
Revelations is also given to the simple (though, the simple of our time are definitely learned compared to those of the time of Jesus Christ indeed - and yet, ironically, the learned of our time are way more foolish and possess a lot less common sense than the SIMPLE of Jesus' time! How interesting, don't you think?)

So Revelations is understood through the Bible itself; and the keys thereof are revealed as the Lord opens our eyes. He has hidden in plain sight messages that we have missed many times.

I have witnessed this a couple of times... and it is shocking to me everytime. "How in the world could I possibly have missed that. That's simple beyond simple." And yet, the Lord is awesome. SO AWESOME.

I am quick. I was given a uniquely sharp mind.

All my intelligence has done for me, in the long run, is nothing! The Lord gave it to me for a reason, but sometimes I still don't understand why.

But I do know that also I am a fool to many people, because the things that I see and the things that I say are like foolishness to people. So because of this, maybe it is better to say that the Lord made me simple.

At any rate, there are a few things He has revealed to me, and they are simple, and easy to understand for the simple, that salvation is learned from everybody, all people alike; and not just the learned, as we might think.

If it is His will, and if He is merciful to me, which I do not deserve at all, then I will share a couple of these things with you so that your eyes are opened are you are able to see a little more clearly.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The Lord has revealed to me through experience that it doesn't profit anybody that one preacher or one pastor or one teacher may have all the answers. If a Christian has all the answers, then that leaves little reason for Christians to fellowship with each other.

That being said, the state of the church today has made it so that fewer are able to learn the truth; or rather, that fewer seek the truth.

Not that any of us are worthy of it, because we are not.

But it has been made this way; that whoever has enough love for His Jesus Christ to seek Him earnestly, and whoever has enough love for his neighbors, that one will be able, through experience, to understand the truth more fully.

The churches today are under many different banners. And each of these banners possess a piece of the puzzle of the truth. But none of these possess the whole truth; for if any one of them did, then people would not be able to resist being there.

Jesus Christ said it Himself did He not? John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

People want nothing more than to be free. Unfortunately, many people don't know what that means. And people try to obtain that freedom by other means. We are blinded by our delusions, and our lusts, and our own version of righteousness, and our own version of intelligence, and our own versions of obedience. We seek to find some way to justify ourselves; to make it that our salvation is of us, instead of realizing that salvation belongs to God.

Jesus did indeed say, "Be it unto you according to your faith." This is the manner in which He answered many the He healed. But did they not first have to go to Him for it? So then healing comes from God, and faith comes from God.

But there is no church banner today that is able to make this claim, that they are set free, and that people cannot resist but to go there, and to fellowship, and to be saved in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

There are church bodies that possess this to a much greater degree than others, indeed.

But no banner can lay claim to this. With good reason. God seeks to hide pride from men that we rely on Him instead of upon our own understanding.

If we obey the Lord and we love the Lord our God with all our heart, mind, and our soul, and also, we love our neighbors as we love ourselves, then we have access to this truth which the Lord reveals to us.

Those of us that love the Lord so much, we have searched out the churches, regardless of denomination and banner. And we have been a part of the churches, and interacted with the people, and learned about them.

I sought to find THE church. And so, yes, that is what I had done. I had found THE church. But the church is in the few people in each church body that truly love the Lord; not in the church banners is it found; not in the decrees, not in the statements of faith, not in their worship or their praise. It is good that people worship and praise the Lord, and a good witness to Him it is. But the faithful in the Lord are scattered; the power of the Lord has been scattered throughout, and to the ends of the earth, just as predicted in the book of Daniel.

But on account of the few faithful within each church body, the Lord has revealed a piece of the puzzle, a piece of the truth, within each one. All of these truths are prophetic; some are of the future, some are of the past. Some are prophetic in the sense of being a more righteous testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ. Some truths are more revealing for understanding of mercy and grace.

But not under one banner has all of these been found yet.

I performed a search as to which church was closest to the truths that the Lord has laid upon me to understand. I was shocked to find out that the Reformed Baptist church, which came to be directly after the Reformation (hence Reformed), was the closest fit to what I understand so far to be truth.

So I learned about it. I stumbled upon the name of John Bunyan. Most don't know his name, but most have heard of his book, "The Pilgrim's Progress". It used to be required reading in some schools.

I don't ever remember reading it. And I still haven't.

Without going into too much detail, I found a book that he wrote called "Abounding Grace to the Chief of Sinners".

I was utterly staggered.

John Bunyan is his name, and "Abounding Grace to the Chief of Sinners" is the book. Learn about them. IT is good for you to learn about him.

In short, John Bunyan was basically another typical sinner, lost and crazy in his ways; and thought he had found righteousness through the church when he finally "converted". He certainly thought himself righteous, and so did most of the town folk after he "converted".

And then it happened to him.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey y'all.
I'm not religious, my family never really read the Bible or went to church, save one or two (punny or not
)...
I went to a catholic school, however, and, I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but for the longest time now, about 10 years or so (I'm 27), I've been saying the same thing; the Vatican and it's supporters, are closer to the Devil than the 'heretics' of the world.

I've had many arguments about this... to me the answer is more metaphorical; the Devil is no more than control and greed in this instance... if Christ is a light that is within each of us, then the unveiling of this Evil will naturally cause our instinctual fight-or-flight mechanisms to act out at such adversity... how long can we bear witness the depravity of our own species; I believe that, yes the crossing of the ages is here, metaphorically, there is nothing greater here right now than our own given power to rise with hope and love. We'll unite for the common good, if not, then we are truly damned.

PS as a 'heretic', agnostic, I'm enjoying reading through this thread
go figure
edit on 2013/3/18 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Utter destruction of his mind, his heart, his soul; it fell upon him.

It must be how Julius Caesar felt on the Ides of March.

It was as if daggers had entered into him, time after time, endlessly, into his mind, into his spirit, even into his body.

The Lord did not allow this to happen to John Bunyan for no reason. The Lord sought to convert John Bunyan to the Lord Jesus Christ because John Bunyan would be an excellent testimony. Oh and is he.

If you have had any manner of insanity at all; if you have suffered harshly, and yet clung to the Lord and begged Him, and asked Him, "Why am I having these thoughts? Lord I want you so badly, but I'm suffering so badly! I feel like I'm crazy! I don't understand what's right or wrong anymore! But I know I want you so badly!"

Then I suggest you read "Grace Abounding to the Chiefest of Sinners" by John Bunyan. (I typed it backwards in the previous post; I will fix it soon.)

Here is the link : Grace Abounding in many formats for free.

Pick your favorite format above.

Now I am not directing you to John Bunyan because I think that he was "100% doctrinally perfect".

This is not at all the point.

Neither do I think the Reformed Baptist Confession of faith, and the precursors, are 100% perfect either.

Link here : Reformed Baptist confession of faith Wiki

I've read over all of their beliefs and statements, and no, I do not completely agree with everything that was said. I agreed with most of it however, and that's a stretch considering how far the church banners have removed themselves from the Lord today.

I am certainly not saying that I, myself, should be the decider as to who is right and who is wrong. Trust me, I am not. If I was, then why would I have went to so many different churches under so many different church banners in search of the Lord? So then it is not my understanding at all; neither my wisdom that gives me anything. But this is the experience the Lord has provided for me. And if He will have mercy on me still, then hopefully He will show you through me how the experiences through which He has guided me, and continues to guide me, are very beneficial for all Christians to hear and to understand; for their wisdom, for their comfort, and for their salvation.

As a side note, I found that the Catholic religion only matches up with my beliefs about 50%. That church is far removed from the truth.

But then there is a church that has absolutely nothing in common with my beliefs; and that is the Universal Unitarian church. Look it up for yourself if you care to, but be warned. At first they are attractive, but upon further inspection, they are chaff, organizing themselves for the fire, and it's very sad. It's very sad. (Not to mention, they are respecters of persons; they advertise on their website all of the celebrities that have held to their "faith" in order to draw you in and convince you; and Jesus Christ is not at the core of their faith either. They're a brand spanking new faith. They are truly "universal". If you think the Catholic church is bad, then CHECK OUT THE UNIVERSAL UNITARIAN CHURCH for WHAT IS WORSE (("there is worse?" OH yes there is.))
"For a certain way seems right unto a man; but that way is the path to Hell." That is what Jesus said concerning the types that believe like the Unitarian Universalists believe.

And if the antichrist is to come out of a church today, it's going to be from the Unitarian Universalist church, or under its banner.

You have been warned.

And why is the Unitarian Universalist church so appealing? Because the power of the Christians has been scattered. We are divided because we judge and harass each other.

But then see? Now there is a religion in which you can claim to be Christian, a "Jew", a Muslim, A Hindu, a Witch, A Pagan-of-any-kind, An atheist, a Scientologist; you could be of the Jedi religion; you could be Satanic for all they care. As long as you don't hurt somebody, then it's okay, they say. But they are thriving. And growing. And all of these faiths are able to exist within these individuals, supposedly, and yet they all come together without judgment, as they say.

NO WONDER THE CHRISTIANS TODAY ARE SUFFERING SO BADLY!

No wonder we are only given pieces of the truth!

The DEAD are more organized than the LIVING!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would like you guys who are up to speed on the book of Revelation and Daniel to watch this vid and see if you think any of it to be relevant and if so keep an eye on Obama`s visit to Isreal, as this is an event thats happening in a couple of days...

(from what I understand there are two parts to this vid,the first was made in 2000 and the second in 2005 by Dewey Bruton,who has quite a number of vids on YT of Daniels Time line)

"Body of Evidence" - Obama's "Covenant Of Peoples" 7 year peace treaty? "Image" setup?

ETA
I just saw a thread which is running on the topic of the vid

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?,

edit on 18-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join