It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHITE SMOKE!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by testing123

You Sir, are correct. Who started the Jesuits ? St/ Francis Xavier
Who is a Jesuit ? Our New Pope.

Let the whining , moaning and groaning continue.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Exactly. Now is the time for sowing. Jupiter Omnipotens.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If the new pope were to walk out onto the balcony.....unaided....and say that his first tasks were to clear the filth from his house, and to share the combined wealth of the Vatican and the RC church among the poor in the world...
reply to post by CX

lol..... that´s a nice thought, i´m sure at the the same time all leaders of the world will give a special un speech saying that they now give us fusion technology and build homes and farms for all the people in the third world...... but when i wake up i´ll still live in the same fu**ed up world in which i don´t dare to get a child, for it´s own sake

why can´t dreams come true for once

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by UnholyBones
Yes sir, white smoke and a new pope has accepted.

Now, who will be appearing from the curtains on the window & which names has
this pope taken?

We wait.

As our new Pope, Cardinal Bergoglio of Argentina, a Jesuit, approaches the window to greet his fellow man, he announces that he will take the name of Pope Francis the First.

Quoted from Blupblup on Page 6:

First Latin American Pope.
First Non-European in over 1000 years.
First Jesuit.
First to introduce a new name.

edit on 3/13/2013 by UnholyBones because: Naming the new Pope

About time he is not a european. Lets hope he is more liberal or progressive than the other "tyrants".

There is no reason to tolerate child molestation and ban divorces. And something needs to be done about the high level of homosexuality within the catholic priest hierarchy. Allowing priests to marry would not encourage all the homosexuals to seek refuge within catholicism. Being gay is ok as long as you respect other people and do not assault them. Consent is necessary!

I am not a catholic so I am not familiar with all their issues. My knowledge is based on hearsay from people and the news. I am probably asking too much from them, much like asking a mason to stop being so secret about what he practices in his lodge. Whatever!

This isn't hearsay, I can tell you, I am Catholic.

1% of priests are accused in the scandal, not all of them are guilty and what of the rest? 99% are
bad too? The scandal is not pedophile but homosexual. Don't speak of tolerating the "act" liberals, the "act" is an abomination to God.. Condemn priests and vote into law homosexual marriage, hypocrites.

Satan attacks the priesthood because the priest stands in the place of Christ. A priest is the means to God's
greatest graces. Satanists desecrate consecrated hosts, they offer Black Masses. See... the evil one
believes.

Free Masonry is against the faith, a Catholic cannot be a Mason, same as Satan, Masons wish to destroy the faith.

Pope Francis is holy. Read an excerpt from a message, a prophecy, it's beautiful. It gives everyone
in the world hope.

March 5, 2013

The Holy Spirit’s Actions

The Next Pope

Jesus

The hour is at hand when all the love that I have in my heart will pour out over all the Church. Benedict has made this possible by his resignation. Suddenly, the Chair of Peter is empty. The Church has no human leader. All the world awaits the decision of the cardinals. An opening exists. The Church is praying and expecting. I will give the Church more than a new pope. This is the moment of an extraordinary action of my Spirit. All will see, whether they are Catholics or not, that I have done what was never expected.

This will open my Church to a new expectancy. If I have taken this surprise action at the highest level of my Church, will I not do the same at every level? All will see that the Holy Spirit has acted in a unique manner. Everyone’s eyes will be open....

www.locutions.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Peter The Roman:

He chose the name Francis based on Saint Francis: Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone.

Pope Francis I, was born into a middle-class family of seven, his father an ITALIAN immigrant railway worker and his mother a housewife.
So, although he did not blatantly name himself Peter The Roman, the intent is clear.

This would qualify him as a "Peter the Roman" He named himself after St. Francis (Peter) and his family is of Italian decent by blood, a Roman.

"Saint Francis of Assisi, Italian San Francesco d’Assisi, baptized Giovanni, renamed Francesco, original name Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone (born 1181/82, Assisi, duchy of Spoleto [Italy]—died October 3, 1226, Assisi; canonized July 16, 1228; feast day October 4), founder of the Franciscan orders of the Friars Minor (Ordo Fratrum Minorum), the women’s Order of St. Clare (the Poor Clares), and the lay Third Order. He was also a leader of the movement of evangelical poverty in the early 13th century. His evangelical zeal, consecration to poverty, charity, and personal charisma drew thousands of followers. Francis’s devotion to the human Jesus and his desire to follow Jesus’ example reflected and reinforced important developments in medieval spirituality. The Poverello (“Poor Little Man” is one of the most venerated religious figures in Roman Catholic history, and he and Catherine of Siena are the patron saints of Italy. In 1979 Pope John Paul II recognized him as the patron saint of ecology..."

www.britannica.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

lol..... that´s a nice thought, i´m sure at the the same time all leaders of the world will give a special un speech saying that they now give us fusion technology and build homes and farms for all the people in the third world...... but when i wake up i´ll still live in the same fu**ed up world in which i don´t dare to get a child, for it´s own sake

why can´t dreams come true for once

You have no idea how spot on you are. Except, your children will live in a beautiful world along with you.
edit on 13-3-2013 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Maybe he should have called himself Borgia or Alexander

then he could enjoy the simony as an in-joke.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Piper96
I'm not a numerology freak, but I'm gonna point out a kinda bizarre coincidence here... Elected on 3/13/13 at 7:06 (7+6=13) kinda creepy. Just sayin... 7:06 was the local time at the Vatican btw...
edit on 13-3-2013 by Piper96 because: (no reason given)

reply to post by Piper96

I feel ya on those 13s.
He's 76 years old (7+6=13)
He's the 265th successor (2+5+6=13)

In taking the name Francis, he drew connections to the 13th century St. Francis of Assisi, who saw his calling as trying to rebuild the church in a time of turmoil.

#'s about to get real!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoloDolo222

Originally posted by Piper96
I'm not a numerology freak, but I'm gonna point out a kinda bizarre coincidence here... Elected on 3/13/13 at 7:06 (7+6=13) kinda creepy. Just sayin... 7:06 was the local time at the Vatican btw...
edit on 13-3-2013 by Piper96 because: (no reason given)

reply to post by Piper96

I feel ya on those 13s.
He's 76 years old (7+6=13)
He's the 265th successor (2+5+6=13)

In taking the name Francis, he drew connections to the 13th century St. Francis of Assisi, who saw his calling as trying to rebuild the church in a time of turmoil.

#'s about to get real!

yea those 13's can be very ominous...

what's next is that he'll have 13 alter boys aged 13.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I don't care who is the f_ing pope, the Vatican is corrupt , against the humanity, and blindfolded idiots kissing their hands. They are The legal mafia with their gold chains, and Mercedes...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, it took me a couple of hours but I read through
the entire thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been aware for a long
time regarding a prophecy which also correct me if
I'm wrong, was a quatrain by Nostradamus regarding
the 112th ?? Pope being the last pope, and that
he would be called 'The Black Pope'

I don't specifically recall the quatrain, can someone
post it?

If so, then I am a bit surprised because this new pope
could certainly be called 'The Black Pope' Since he
is a Jesuit.

In fact, people are all ready calling him the black pope,
and, again, I can't recall the quatrain specifically, but
I remembered it saying something like 'he would be
called (or would be refereed to as) 'the black pope'

This comes close enough as a prophecy come
true, but would like to confirm be seeing the
actual quatrain(s) regarding 'The Black Pope'
prophecy.

I also find it interesting that he is taking his name
(according to television and Vatican sources)
From St. Francis of Assisi, whose birth name
had Peter in it.

I find it interesting that Berg means Rock or
mountain (apparently in Danish according to
Wikipedia) hence why icebergs are refereed to
as 'ice-mountains'

And finally, I find all the 13 stuff rather creepy.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
lots of 13's..boil them down to 4's= lots of 4's
is he the 112 pope? 1+12=13..1+3=4
so what???

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
White smoke? Really? In this day and age? I understand that they base their beliefs off of some archaic ideology but can't they ditch this tradition? I'm think the vatican needs to start a tweeting..lmao

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Grātulātiō!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
FINALLY!!!! A new face for religion...oh wait, still the same old #...

"Bergoglio is seen an unwaveringly orthodox on matters of sexual morality, staunchly opposing abortion, same-sex marriage, and contraception. In 2010 he asserted that gay adoption is a form of discrimination against children, earning a public rebuke from Argentina's President, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner."

Great times ahead!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Armadall

Saint Francis of the Assissi I believe.......

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by Glinda

At 04 of March 2013 I said it was today the election of the pope.

I refer this to the New Moon Conspiracy - here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

The pope resignation was at 11/02/2013, the night before was new moon;

Sandy hook shooting was at 14/12/2012, the night before was new moon;

The aurora shooting massacre was at 20/07/2012, the night before was new moon;

taking this to another level... I'll bet that the pope will be elected at 13/03/2013...
Yeah, the night before will be new moon...

Man, that's some scary stuff...usually, the 'new moon' (night before the moon appears) in rituals and witchcraft, is an important night for beginning new spells that bring about powerful change and take time to manifest...

night before the new moon is the first night of the new moon phase. This time is best to begin rituals that will bring about new beginnings especially in things that may take time to manifest.

New moon ritual, Examiner

Rituals bring meaning to our lives by "charging" an intention with power. We're always setting intentions, and this is a way to do it in a more conscious way. There is power in coming up with visions for your life, and keeping them in your sights as they come into being. But even as you fully commit to those visions, stay flexible, since new doors may open that you didn't expect. At the new Moon, goals and wishes take root

New moon rituals

I don't want to start speculating...but this isn't painting a pretty picture in my head. Especially, the Sandy Hook date falling on a new moon...

Isa 66:23  And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
lots of 13's..boil them down to 4's= lots of 4's
is he the 112 pope? 1+12=13..1+3=4
so what???

The "112th pope", according to the prophecy of Saint Malachi, the document predicts that there would be only 112 more popes before the last judgement.

The 'occult' calendar is divided into 4 segments of 13 weeks each...

Some say, the Bible assigns '13' the meaning of "rebellion against constituted authority".
13 is also an important number in freemasonry and has been in other cultures dating back to the Egyptians.

The 'occultist' assigns '6' to represent the number of man, and the number '7' to represent the number of divine perfection. Thus, as a person climbs that "Jacob's Ladder" toward self-perfection in the realm of the occult, the number '13' represents the state of divine perfection, self-achieved perfection, and Illumination (6+7 = 13).
The new Pope is 76 years old, 7+6=13.

Just to show a few reasons...

edit on 14-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Pope Frank the Argentinian Fascist.He claims to have helped moved and hide people from the Pinochet dictatorship needless to say not many believe him.
edit on 023131p://5426 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
All the negative and mocking of the faith and papacy.

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation." St. John Chrysostom

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join