It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHITE SMOKE!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

You also bring up some more very interesting stuff, such as

The (arch) Angel Chamuel (where you got your name, I'm assuming?)

--who is also often known as Kamael-- means "One who seeks God." Other spellings include Camel, Camiel, Camniel, Kamuel, Kemuel, Khamael, Samael, and Shamael.

Source: angels.about.com...

The "Samael" reminded me of the weird monster in the movie Hellboy (who strangely enough, is a "devil" that turns out to be the "goodguy") so I did a search and found the following:

Samael (Hebrew: סמאל‎) (also Sammael) is an important archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore, as well as Christian tradition and demonology, a figure who is accuser, seducer and destroyer, and has been regarded as both good and evil. It is said that he was the guardian angel of Esau and a patron of the sinful empire of Rome.

Also called Sammael and Samil (and is even sometimes confused with Satan) he is considered in legend both a member of the heavenly host (with often grim and destructive duties) and a fallen angel, equatable with Satan and the chief of the evil spirits. One of Samael's greatest roles in Jewish lore is that of the Angel of Death. In this capacity he is a fallen angel but nevertheless remains one of the Lord's servants. As a good angel, Samael supposedly resides in the seventh heaven, although he is declared to be the chief angel of the fifth heaven.

Source: hellboy.wikia.com...
which apparently was just taken from Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps Chamuel is helping me to seek God? I'm only doing my best to "deny ignorance".

edit on 18-3-2013 by Time2Think because: fixed typos, added info.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I'm shocked at how quick this decision happened compared to years past...its like they already knew

On a side note while watching the presentation of Pope Francis something seemed odd to me...
At 7:50 roughly in the Youtube video the cardinal presents Francis I but this dude seems seriously messed up or something...maybe just really old but originally watching in HD on CNN I noticed his eyes rolling in the back of his head and he's almost falling over. Not to mention Latin sounds like an alien language to me haha Go Go Sumerian

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Gotta balance the good and the bad!
Rainbows
Jane

<< 18  19  20   >>

join