It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Moon Conspiracy - coincidence or not ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, I've been noticing for a while something about the day after the new moon,
has I stated before here. There are some strange event's happening after the new moon.

The pope resignation was at 11/02/2013, the night before was new moon;

Sandy hook shooting was at 14/12/2012, the night before was new moon;

The aurora shooting massacre was at 20/07/2012, the night before was new moon;

taking this to another level... I'll bet that the pope will be elected at 13/03/2013...
Yeah, the night before will be new moon...

Then at 04 Mar 2013, to test my theory, at the time it wasn't yet known the date for the conclave, I said here that today the pope would be elected... And it was!

wow

Other strange event's happened also lately.. the half-naked men that entered a bar to shoot people... and most important the shoot's at New York, yesterday I think...

What this means for the new pope? I don't know

Well I leave this to you guys...

edit on 13-3-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Holy bizarre!!

I'm left a little speechless.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Its not really a valid scientific comparison.

I bet I could find somewhere in the world where there was a temperature of 72 degrees when each of those events happened.

Does that mean when the temperature hits 72 that it causes mass shootings or strange events?

Possible but unlikely.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Me too
It's a very very strange coincidence ...and don't forget today's comet:

Pan-STARRS
By March 12th and 13th, the comet will reappear in the sunset skies of the northern hemisphere not far from the crescent Moon

spaceweather.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

You may be interested in this thread of mine:

"New Moon On Monday? Duran Duran's Illuminati Message?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Star and flag for you.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks I will check it later...

I leave the page for the moon phases: www.moonconnection.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

The new moon this month was on the 11th, not the 12th. And what of all the other events that have happened that were not on the day after a new moon? Of course you can find some sort of pattern with the right sort of criteria, but it doesn't mean there's any sort of meaning to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Thanks for that link....I couldn't get a response the first couple of times I tried. I'll wait for a bit and try again.

Certainly makes for an interesting day....for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Ok, if you please you can ckeck the moon phases here: www.moonconnection.com...

About the facts and coincidences ( I only tried to came up with major ones) I leave that to you...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm quoting this from ZiggyMojo

Yeah, none of it is coincidental. He actually resigned in March of last year, just announced it now, and then changed the vaticallaws to allow them to elect Petrus Romanus today, the day of comet and also a veryimportant day in the jewish calendar if I remember rightly...

here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this from silo

New Moon, the 13th day of the 13th year, PanStarrs flying by overhead...and more...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by redtic

Ok, if you please you can ckeck the moon phases here: www.moonconnection.com...

About the facts and coincidences ( I only tried to came up with major ones) I leave that to you...

The exact time of the new moon this month was 19:52:09 UTC on 3/11, but I suppose that's close enough for your criteria, right?

I won't waste my time on other events since I'm content in my knowledge that it's all coincidence..

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Now I start to wonder what will happen in the April 11 of 2013...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Don't analise only this event redtic, please, analise the date's of the other's also... it seem's there's a pattern here, at least for some of the major event's in the last month's...
edit on 13-3-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by voyger2

You may be interested in this thread of mine:

"New Moon On Monday? Duran Duran's Illuminati Message?"

Star and flag for you.

Just gave you my thoughts on that song in the thread here:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm just adding a contribution from ArchaicDesigns, made in this post here

Man, that's some scary stuff...usually, the 'new moon' (night before the moon appears) in rituals and witchcraft, is an important night for beginning new spells that bring about powerful change and take time to manifest...

night before the new moon is the first night of the new moon phase. This time is best to begin rituals that will bring about new beginnings especially in things that may take time to manifest.

new moon ritual, examiner

Rituals bring meaning to our lives by "charging" an intention with power. We're always setting intentions, and this is a way to do it in a more conscious way. There is power in coming up with visions for your life, and keeping them in your sights as they come into being. But even as you fully commit to those visions, stay flexible, since new doors may open that you didn't expect. At the new Moon, goals and wishes take root

new moon rituals

I don't want to start speculating...but this isn't painting a pretty picture in my head. Especially, the Sandy Hook date falling on a new moon...
Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
Now I start to wonder what will happen in the April 11 of 2013...

Curiouser and curiouser...I actually wrote down in my iPhone an experience I had last month (February 23) in which I woke up a couple of nights in a row at the same time i.e. 4:19am. Based on my own previous experience with clocks and dreams (which I won't go into right now) I interpreted this to mean that some major event might happen on April 19 this year or possibly April 10 (since 1+9=10). I really don't know~ it could be a natural disaster like an earthquake or tsunami or a terrorist attack like a shooting massacre or bomb. I seriously don't know. Maybe nothing will happen at all and it's just my senses working overtime. Anyway I just found your remark intriguing as you referred to a related date of potential import IMO (in any event as it corresponds with the new moon.)
edit on 14-3-2013 by cameraobscura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cameraobscura
I really don't know~ it could be a natural disaster like an earthquake or tsunami or a terrorist attack like a shooting massacre or bomb. I seriously don't know. Maybe nothing will happen at all and it's just my senses working overtime.

Well, thanks for the reply, I really don't know what is going to happen (at April 11), but by the look's of it (latest news of NKorea, Iran fury against the latest hollywood movie «argo»... know that I speak about it fury= argggg.. (o)
) something bad could happen... lets pray and hope that nothing bad happens..
edit on 14-3-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I was waiting to see what happened on March 11, due to the new moon.

The illumanati are satanist, and they believe in astrology. This pope is jesuit - the first jesuit pope - and is sworn to the black pope of the jesuits.

I'll keep watching what transpires on the new moons.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

This thread helps to keep an eye on those future special ocasions (the day after new moon) and haves also the purpose to discover other conections / events that had happened, and may be of interest to this theory/conspiracy.

About the jesuit pope, I think is a good men... Saying this, it can be that «The Day After» could be aplied also to major good things... I hope.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Excellent work...

I had noticed that too...

Always in the beginning of the new Moon cycle...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join