It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea await final order / Communication hotline severed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Not fearmongering. Just a direct qote.

North Korea's armed forces are reported to be awaiting a "final order" from the country's supreme leader Kim Jong-un before launching a campaign against South Korea.

Ahead of a ten-day joint computer-simulated drill to be conducted by the US and South Korea on 11 March, the North's most widely circulated mouthpiece Rodong Sinmun said: "Our front-line military groups, the army, the navy and the air force, the anti-aircraft units and the strategic rocket units, who have entered the final all-out war stage, are awaiting the final order to strike."

Add to this.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

EOUL, March 10 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's military is preparing against unexpected military provocations by North Korea, a Seoul official said, as the communist country ratcheted up threats of a nuclear war ahead of a joint South Korea-U.S military drill.

"North Korea may possibly provoke at a time in a place we can never expect," like guerrilla attacks in cyberspace, at the sea border or even at the military demarcation line, the military official said.

What the hell does this mean?
edit on Sun Mar 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit per OP request

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It means with one word, the world will change forever.

Regardless of folks opinions on the matter.. who'd win what and what not..

One word.. and it all goes to hell.

Cant say you didn't see this coming though....

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
so much provocation

it's wreckless on both sides

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sounds like they are on a suicide mission to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just found this site and i've been what posting it everywhere.
Great independent summary and source.

This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 8:15 P.M. Thursday, March 7th, 2013. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time, however there are events occurring in the world theatre which require closer monitoring. North Korea has announced that it will end the cease fire armistice with South Korea on Monday, March 11th, and has threatened to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States in retaliation for new U.N. sanctions that have been imposed upon it. While North Korea does not yet possess the capability of a nuclear ballistic missile launch, they are working toward that goal. Additionally, the United States remains extremely vulnerable to a coastal attack from ships as well as from smuggled nuclear weapons due to its porous border. Currently, both the United States (along with South Korea) and North Korea are engaged in war games. While North Korea routinely engages in bluster, the proximity of the two war exercises coupled with very high tensions increase the risk of conflict to a level where the DEFCON Warning System believes it is prudent to raise the alert level at this time. It should be noted that the DEFCON Warning System foresees no threat to the United States directly should conflict break out. Additionally of note, there have been some unusual moves by North Korea. The drills North Korea is conducting are on a state-wide level and there are unconfirmed reports that they have also imposed no-fly zones off its coasts, prepartory for short range missile activity. In the state capitol, has been observed that the country has begun camouflaging vehicles and making other preparations for attack. This could all be part of the drills North Korea is undertaking, but the seriousness of the situation requires a more prudent approach.
source

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The hell with them! They want a nuke? Let's send them 4 or 5. 30 minutes delivery or they are free. I am sure we have a few neutron bombs gathering dust on the shelf somewhere. Maybe after that we can get to more important stuff like ending all foreign aid and getting the UN the heck out of our country.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Pretty sure if this was a serious threat we would be noticing the mobilization of a few air-craft carriers and troops in south Korea.

Also if North Korea does attack, it won't be a surprise attack, as their movements would have been watched very closely via satellite images.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think that this will end with China unwillingly having to spank their bastard child.

edit on 10-3-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
To those that think nuking things is a great idea... IT ISN'T

If you nuke, Russia will Nuke you.. to glass, China's economy is about to go pop.. they have alot to gain by war as well... NOTHING they tell you is truth the whole world is on the brink of financial collapse.

NK.. is a catalyst, it's pure bait.. if you nuke them you may as well nuke your kids..

IT'S A TRAP!

How one cannot see that... is beyond me.

MSM and CT sites have deluded many into thinking falsehoods will save them, there is no grand USA anymore, your criminal masters run amok with your money, you do nothing to remedy that, the world is over your excuses and cares little for those that wont help themselves. you are lost, one attack and your whole house of cards will crumble under the already imposing weight of martial law. you'll all go nuts before you even understand whats happened, you'll be pointing fingers and guns every which way till you understand who hit what.. not every American.. but alot.. and enough.

Most of you don't even understand that these sites, are scripted too for the most part.. so you think a certain way when SHTF.. because you read something on the internetz. This is why the East hates you, all that wealth.. all that tech.. and they're dumber than a brick (that's the general lowdown)

I dont hate anyone.. just so we clear, but that's what they think, and why none of us should be fobbing any of this off as BS.. NK is proxy.. OK.. you nuke proxy, big bad guys have excuse to wipe you from the map... OK.. and they want to, as they hate you. this is the real world.. sry for the mess

edit on 10-3-2013 by Xarian6 because: stuff..

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Unless North Korea smuggled devices into the Aluetion islands i dont think they have the range to hit U.S. from North K itself.
Were'nt N K in the "axis" of evil with cuba and have ties with most South American nations??
thinking out loud here...

NK.. is a catalyst, it's pure bait.. if you nuke them you may as well nuke your kids.. IT'S A TRAP!

i agree with this as a possibility, xarian6
edit on 10-3-2013 by w3thepatient because: quote

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by w3thepatient

This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 8:15 P.M. Thursday, March 7th, 2013. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. Condition Blue. DEFCON 4. There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time, however there are events occurring in the world theatre which require closer monitoring. North Korea has announced that it will end the cease fire armistice with South Korea on Monday, March 11th, and has threatened to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States in retaliation for new U.N. sanctions that have been imposed upon it. While North Korea does not yet possess the capability of a nuclear ballistic missile launch, they are working toward that goal. Additionally, the United States remains extremely vulnerable to a coastal attack from ships as well as from smuggled nuclear weapons due to its porous border. Currently, both the United States (along with South Korea) and North Korea are engaged in war games. While North Korea routinely engages in bluster, the proximity of the two war exercises coupled with very high tensions increase the risk of conflict to a level where the DEFCON Warning System believes it is prudent to raise the alert level at this time. It should be noted that the DEFCON Warning System foresees no threat to the United States directly should conflict break out. Additionally of note, there have been some unusual moves by North Korea. The drills North Korea is conducting are on a state-wide level and there are unconfirmed reports that they have also imposed no-fly zones off its coasts, prepartory for short range missile activity. In the state capitol, has been observed that the country has begun camouflaging vehicles and making other preparations for attack. This could all be part of the drills North Korea is undertaking, but the seriousness of the situation requires a more prudent approach.
source

This site is not a real representation of the US Defence Condition... no such website exists or could exist
as by its very nature it is a secret a Top Secret... the website linked here is fake.
edit on 10-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Exactly, the thing is China pushed for the full sanctions, do you see North Korea bucking up and threatening a Nuke on them? they won't mess with China so this also is a clear sign of more fake threats and desperation for attention and also to keep the people from rebelling because they know they are being oppressed even more by their dear leader, he makes himself look strong by overcompensating with this crazy talk.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Okay, that's it...what could possible stop both the North and South from actually starting a war, let alone the use of nukes in the process.

It seems apparent, that the North is prepared to strike and that in itself is insane...

I do not usually condone war, but someone outta slap that punk from North Korea with that funny hair-style..

edit on 10-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: Add video

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well,. I hope common sense is clouded for little un..
and he pulls the trigger,.
This drama has been playing long enough and North Koreas people
need to be set free from the tyrant which enslaves them.
(Hmmm,... the world might be saying that of the US some day soon)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sorry OP I don't want to make it look like I'm trying to bash you or your thread. The below reply is aimed at Mr K Un.

"BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA"

We have heard it all before mate, you are now looking like a fool. All we ever hear from you is:

"I'm going to attack you....honest! It's coming, just you wait and see!"

And as for the language? My God, it's straight out of kung fu movies?

"I going to release furious balls of vengeance and waves of terror among the infidels that fall under the 50 stars"

or something along those line anyway

I mean, come on, really????
[nip]
edit on 10-3-2013 by CaptainBeno because: Gog is not God

edit on 10-3-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Pretty sure if this was a serious threat we would be noticing the mobilization of a few air-craft carriers and troops in south Korea. Also if North Korea does attack, it won't be a surprise attack, as their movements would have been watched very closely via satellite images.

I not here to promote fear but i do want to point out some flaws in your perspective.

Currently, both the United States (along with South Korea) and North Korea are engaged in war games. While North Korea routinely engages in bluster, the proximity of the two war exercises coupled with very high tensions increase the risk of conflict to a level where the DEFCON Warning System believes it is prudent to raise the alert level at this time.
reply to post by muse7

So you see its all in plain sight.

Additionally of note, there have been some unusual moves by North Korea. The drills North Korea is conducting are on a state-wide level and there are unconfirmed reports that they have also imposed no-fly zones off its coasts, prepartory for short range missile activity. In the state capitol, has been observed that the country has begun camouflaging vehicles and making other preparations for attack. This could all be part of the drills North Korea is undertaking, but the seriousness of the situation requires a more prudent approach.

do you see?

link   
Childish temper tantrums...No response needed, ignore them.

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Sorry .. but I wish someone would slap that fat bastard... these constant ludicrous threats
are riling me.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by w3thepatient

source

This site is not a real representation of the US Defence Condition... no such website exists or could exist
as by its very nature it is a secret a Top Secret... the website linked here is fake.
edit on 10-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

its independant. not fake. I would not bother asking a Government for its analysis to be honest.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Agreed.

It's like the "dude" from school days.

Only so long you can put up with that crap until you just have to smack that bitch down.

Just one punch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join