It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea await final order / Communication hotline severed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's inevitable that at some point in the future, someone will play the nuclear card. There are too many countries sitting on the power with revolving doors on their leadership. It might be North Korea...It might be an exchange between India and Pakistan...don't ever stop looking over there, those two countries hate each other just as much as North and South Korea do.

I am afraid "something wicked this way comes"...and it is war. "They" want war to correct the system and bring everyone to their knees...it's all about money, power and control.

There is no longer national pride among the super wealthy...they are pure globalists...they owe allegiance to no country...yet they want everyone paying homage to them for their opulence...and they will have their way. When you allow so much wealth into the hands of so few...there are certain problems bound to rise. If I had billions of dollars and the world was mine for the buying....why would I pay homage to one country over another?

TPTB are going to bring ruination upon all of us and then stand at the top of the stairs and declare themselves the rulers of this world....sad...but highly likely as almost all world governments have been bought and paid for ages ago...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

If you can find out what defcon the USMiltary is at right now i'll be very impressed.
It used to be on the NORAD site. gone now...
perhaps i should have made that clear. i felt it was obvious.
defcon is a system devised to provide benchmarks for assessing threat levels. It is not solely a USMilitary construct but is used throughout the world.
if memory serves i think different forces with the USMilitary can be at different DEFCON at the same time....?

Another system is the "DOOMS DAY CLOCK"

Founded in 1945 by University of Chicago scientists who had helped develop the first atomic weapons in the Manhattan Project, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists subsequently created the Doomsday Clock in 1947 using the imagery of apocalypse (midnight) and the contemporary idiom of nuclear explosion (countdown to zero), to convey threats to humanity and the planet. The decision to move the minute hand of the Doomsday Clock is made every year by the Bulletin's Science and Security Board in consultation with its Board of Sponsors, which includes 18 Nobel Laureates. The Clock has become a universally recognized indicator of the world's vulnerability to catastrophe from nuclear weapons, climate change, and new technologies emerging in other domains.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Shameless fear mongoring. Until TSHTF I'm taking this as more chest pounding from the dear leader....
edit on 10-3-2013 by wondermost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

If you nuke, Russia will Nuke you

I am not for nuking anybody. But I would like to hear a explanation of why you think Russia would nuke us, if it happen?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

Shameless fear mongoring. Until TSHTF I'm taking this as more chest pounding from the dear leader....

I'm not sure what the deal is, but the video was supposed to be the Homefront trailer. Links says vid doesnt exist even though I just watched it.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
To those that think nuking things is a great idea... IT ISN'T

If you nuke, Russia will Nuke you.. to glass, China's economy is about to go pop.. they have alot to gain by war as well... NOTHING they tell you is truth the whole world is on the brink of financial collapse.

I agree with this sentiment as well.
It is all part of the script and everyone seems to be playing their part to bring it to fruition.
The Mastermind criminals in our country want North Korea to start it so they have an excuse, but the other world powers also know this and will not go along with it.

It is ok though, because our masterminds have many other plans to make sure we turn on each other rather than themselves. Martial Law here we come. Hope you got enough bullets.
edit on 10-3-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Fuel-Air Bomb.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Thanks man! It all starts with Korea?!?

Who'd of thunk it????

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
To confirm.
CONTACT HAS BEEN SEVERED BETWEEN N/S KOREA

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

North Korea severed the inter-Korean communication hotline that runs through the truce village of Panmunjom following its threat to do so last week, South Korea's unification ministry said Monday.

The ministry said the North seems to have disconnected the emergency link set up to ensure prompt two-way communication to deal with any sudden developments along the demilitarized zone that separates the two Koreas. It said attempts to contact the North by telephone at 9 a.m. failed.

Pyongyang warned last week that it will no longer respect the armistice agreement that halted the Korean War (1950-53) as of Monday, and threatened to cut the communications hotline as well as pull out its military liaison office from Panmunjom.

North Korea also said that all non-aggression pacts reached in the past between Seoul and Pyongyang were null and void, and warned it can take military measures to counter provocations caused by the start of the annual South Korea-U.S. Key Resolve exercise. Pyongyang in recent days stepped up its attack against the military exercise that is designed to repel any armed aggression from the North as a war game aimed at invading the North.

Inter-Korean tensions have been running high since the North detonated its third nuclear device on Feb. 12 and the United Nations agreed to slap tougher sanctions against the communist country for its provocations.

The North has repeatedly threatened to turn Seoul and Washington into a "sea of fire" and claimed it has the nuclear capability to harshly strike its foes.

Sorry mods, for the huge copy and paste , but I think in this case it may be worth reading this.
edit on 10-3-2013 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Do ATSers really think that li'l kim isnt going to try something?.

Let me just say that theres a few things we should be taking notice of, NK are known to make these threats, however, theyve never took these threats to this extreme. The direct threat of nuking the US, the direct threat of making the ceasefire with SK null & void, cutting the phoneline with SK and last but certainly not least their whole armed forces appears to be on final standby.

Now forgive me if im wrong but threats in the past have usually faded by now, these recent threats up to now are being put into place as though they are going to be followed through. I dont trust him or his regime, they all must have been at that megalomaniac juice again.

Just keep a close watch on this, unexpected attacks have caught us off guard before.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

They said it themselves, just last week.. and the week before.. seems to be a point they like to make latley.

To understand how messed up this ALL is.. one must look at the entire world.

China, went and built too much to fast, for a while they "looked" prosperous, the reality is they overextended way to far and now have a crisis.. that's wht the "ghost citys" are about, they exist, but nobody can afford to live there... that's bad, really bad.. as in burning money to save on your gas bill bad.

Russia has upped it's paranoia since the meteor, not alot of sense from such a big power.. they are a worry. and recent statement's are heavy anti-USA focused.. none of it comforting if war is on the brink.

These 2 get used in every NK argument.. but they have serious problems that are not in the MSM, china is about to collapse financially, they OWN the US (most of it) and most of my country.. they will call in debts regardless.. that's not going to be pretty.

Finance, Global economic security... is a lie now, the pieces are crumbling all around them and they know it..

Last time it was this bad.... we had WWII, remind me how that made much sense either globally... oh wait.. it didn't.. not to us common folk anyway, we don't sell weapons or war for profit.

On the topic, Kim said he'd cut the line, he's cut the line. He don't seem to be playing here like dad did, he say's something... it's starting to look like he has the balls to do it.. unlike .. dear old dad that we measure him by... this is a whole new player.
edit on 10-3-2013 by Xarian6 because: mt

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire
Do ATSers really think that li'l kim isnt going to try something?.

Let me just say that theres a few things we should be taking notice of, NK are known to make these threats, however, theyve never took these threats to this extreme. The direct threat of nuking the US, the direct threat of making the ceasefire with SK null & void, cutting the phoneline with SK and last but certainly not least their whole armed forces appears to be on final standby.

Now forgive me if im wrong but threats in the past have usually faded by now, these recent threats up to now are being put into place as though they are going to be followed through. I dont trust him or his regime, they all must have been at that megalomaniac juice again.

Just keep a close watch on this, unexpected attacks have caught us off guard before.

And because of the past, noone will take it seriously until its too late. The whole boy who cried wolf thing.

Lets hope if they do try something its not gonna be a nuke straight out of the gate!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Russia is not getting along well with America right now and it really doesn't have to.
there is nothing Russia wants from america right now and strange as it sounds thats why there is no threat of nuclear attack from russia anytime soon.

Putin expelled the U.S. Agency for International Development without notice in September, ending two decades of work that provided medical and other services alongside what he sees as subversive support for democracy.

source

However i think the US is still open to smaller scale attack from within or close to its borders which could covertly be funded by North K/china/russia/south america/africa/take your pick

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

And because of the past, noone will take it seriously until its too late. The whole boy who cried wolf thing.

This is exactly what i mean, all those fruitless past threats may have been part of the plan.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's not the first time it's happened. I believe the last time was in 2010 after North Korea sank a South Korean patrol vessel. North Korea said they severed all contact with the South until the South Korean president left office this year. They even used some of the same rhetoric they are using now about attacking the South. The South broadcast Western music and propaganda into the North, and the North threatened to retaliate and destroy the South.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The way I see it, this is unnecessary fear-mongering. The globalist elite which run this planet are fine with the way things are going for them; they continue to squeeze 3rd world countries privy of their resources, while maintaining a system of indentured slavery in 1st world countries. They will not need to start wars on false premises until there is a major financial collapse to the dollar (their currency of preference), or any other event which may threaten their incredibly long reign.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hotline dead, armistice and non aggression treaties scrapped.....
for me that is a de facto state of war existing as of now.

Interesting next 24 hours

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

A loud fart from either side could set this off.

Is Korean food spicy?.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Read this article;

www.presstv.ir...

(Iranianpropaganda?)

during the 1950-53 war, North Korea lost 3 million of its people

Would you forgive an entity that you are perceived to have killed 3 million of your fellow people?

No, not really lol...
edit on 10-3-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join