It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Anagrams of the Possible New Pope and The Tower Connection!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After Benedict leaves, Lightning strikes the "tower" of religion marking the beginning of
The Tribulation. The Apostasy --people falling from grace. The Burning and Destruction of Rome also happens after he leaves.

3 Windows with flames.
22 Yellow --I'll let you figure out what those yellow "things" are.

It's coming folks. Get your houses in order!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Here's what I want to know before I let my thoughts land anywhere. On the tower card is a roman numeral 16, but are there roman numerals on the other cards too in the same deck? In other words, is every card or almost every card marked with a roman numeral? And if this is the case, what do the numerals mean in respect to the other cards? Thanks. I do find that card eerie and the 16 rather interesting, maybe some sychronicity going on? Interesting that on the tower card, one fellow is wearing a red cape while the other is wearing red shoes. Hmm. I wonder what the 22 yellow things are. Definitely a fascinating card.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the connection between the crest and the tower card. Am I missing something?

Also, I'm sure the word scrambling was fun, but you're scrambling Italian names into English words.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Yes, they all have numbers...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
reply to post by Signals

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the connection between the crest and the tower card. Am I missing something?

Also, I'm sure the word scrambling was fun, but you're scrambling Italian names into English words.

There is a tower on the crest, please reread the thread.

This isn't for "fun", it's creepy as Hell IMO...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Has anyone said the lightening hitting the Tower
Is the Barrack?

If the church picks a pope named Peter they are knowingly
using the prophecy to garner hysteria.

Blue beam type Virgin Mary apparitions mandatory .

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There's a sign in a satanic bookt with the guidelines of the church of Satan, like their version of the 10 commandments. Except there's like 8 or 9.. or maybe 11... I dunno. But... Above the commandments there is a symbol like on the coat of arms. It's an upside down cros with an extra horizontal beam that is just below the first one and slightly longer. You see its that central column on the cost of arms. Except the satanic one is crowned by asideways 8, otherwise known as the infinity symbol... I can't see any infinity symbol on the coat of arms though...

All I see are these two great big old keys that are crossing eachother diagonally, with the tips and handles connected... Connected on the ends, connected in the center... Even connected to the center column with the upside down cross type symbol...as you can see one key goes behind the column while the other goes in front, so they are surrounding it... Almost as if the two seperate keys, and the center column included, were meant to represent one solid structure...

But still, as interesting as it is... It doesn't help me find my infinity symbol to tie it all in so we could have some sort of similarity to the symbol used in the book of Satan.. I mean, it doesnt even have to be an infinity symbol, just something...anything...a clue even... Ah, oh well... It was a dumb theory anyway. For a minute there though... I really thought I had discovered the key to this whole situation, but I guess I was just grasping at keys- or I mean straws.

Thanks for sharing the thread though. Maybe something will come of it, if someone else comes along with another piece to the puzzle. Personally, I got nothin.

Key.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Somebody please translate the Latin on the coat of arms??

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

"Keep the faith, maintain concord"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-3-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The lightning bolt on the right reminds me of the M With the sun on the right. The sun could be combined with the M to represent lightning...lightning and the sun are both fire elementally... Probably nothing there, but you asked about similarities or mentioned them...

There are little dots of flame to the left and right, kinds like the pyramids made of little red, flame like spots to the left and right on the coat. I can't easily view the images whole typing, on my phone, but I'll be back if I realize I forgot or missed another similarity...

Someone mentioned the tower to represent the new money system.
Could the pyramid on the dollar bill be just another form of this tower?

Any tower, when viewed from below, will appear to taper as it goes upward, and further away from your perspective, forming the illusion of a pyramid...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Has anyone said the lightening hitting the Tower
Is the Barrack?

If the church picks a pope named Peter they are knowingly
using the prophecy to garner hysteria.

Blue beam type Virgin Mary apparitions mandatory .

My guess is it won't be so obvious. His name or birthplace or something will decode or relate to Peter.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Another interesting note, the Cardinal wrote a book, The Last Secret of Fatima, and co-wrote an article on the Third Secret...

Here is a quote of him responding to criticism of the book-

That's absolutely crazy. Look, are you claiming that the prophecy of Fatima is about the apostasy of the Church of Rome? That Fatima is a prediction of Rome's transformation into the throne of the Antichrist? Despite the love Our Lady has for the Pope and the Popes for Our Lady? Anyone can write books based on conspiracy theories, on biased interpretations. Anybody can take sentences out of context and present them as clues to some supposed plot to avoid divulging the truth and to transmit it in a code that only the initiates can understand. No, the whole theory you allude to is a fabrication. And this supposedly factual account is actually the sort of device the Masons used to invent to discredit the Church. I'm surprised that journalists and writers who claim to be Catholic let themselves be taken in

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
from the op...

The symbols being discussed are from the elder futhark Germanic runes. The runes would be put together into combined symbols to make words and ideas. The one on the left is an X and a P. These mean gifts (usually spiritual or of knowledge) and "balance / harmony" respectively. On the right the M has a meaning of progress or work. The star above is more obscure as it doesn't derive directly from the germanic runes. It can't be determined without question, but stars in ancient carvings around Europe, particularly in regards to the old Roman Church are often allegories to the planet Venus, and knowledge and wisdom of the planets & astronomy.

Many interpretations could be made of this. Here's my go at it. The symbols discussed I think mean "progress accomplished through a gift of heavenly wisdom" Of course this must then be understood within the larger symbolism of the overall graphic. With the tower symbol in the middle, the meaning could be opposite that. The only thing that gives me pause there, is that the tower is not in fact burning. This could indicate a future impact instead of an immediate one, in a negative fashion with the overall meaning. As in, "in the future, heavenly knowledge will bring about the destruction of systems and ideals".
edit on 11-3-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Another huge symbol in this crest is the carousel. My guess is it represents the tarot card "The Wheel". This card is about needing to remain centered. If one doesn't stay balanced upon this path at the center of the storm, all hell will break loose.

This ties in nicely with the other symbols regarding balance and possible future destruction.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There appear to be reference to 31 cardinals in the crest, with one being the important one. Funny thing came up when I googled "31 cardinals vatican".

31 New Cardinals

Vatican City -- John Paul II named 30 new cardinals, including seven officials in the Roman Curia, and announced they would get their red hats at a consistory on October 21. The Pope also announced a thirty-first cardinal "in pectore"--close to his heart--whose name he is not yet making public.

This 31st Cardinal, from what I can see has been kept secret ever since, and is identified through the crest as being the head over the other 30 Cardinals that were named by John Paul II. Why is this in the crest? Don't know. Almost seems a little prophetic.
edit on 11-3-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The odd looking cross is most likely the old papal cross from WAY back. I would think this might symbolize "old ways" and the grand structure of the church throughout time.

e.g., here is Pope St Sylvester carrying one (as a statue).

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

The symbols being discussed are from the elder futhark Germanic runes.

wiki says its a christian symbol chi-rho some shortened version of the greek letters for christ, and the M for mu but no idea what any of it means.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

I love interpreting symbols because there are so many different plausible interpretations.

For example I see a UFO below a pyramidal mother-ship with two family trees or bloodlines coming from it (alien genetic modification?) one gold and one silver. Further these family trees are connected to the keys or are the KEY...key to what?

Well if you look at the shield it appears to have a red veil that is being lifted or curtain being pulled aside mush like that of a theater or stage. revealing a tower on a hill. The curtain or veil has religion on one side and money? on the other side implying religion and money were the curtain or veil hiding the tower on a hill.

I cant really put an interpretation behind a tower on a hill...that part escapes me.

anyway...interpretation is an amazing thing.

edit on 11-3-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by Bone75
reply to post by Signals

There is a tower on the crest, please reread the thread.

This isn't for "fun", it's creepy as Hell IMO...

Very, very creepy... Signals.

Meaningful thread.
Only few days and we know the truth...
S&F.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been pointed out but:

Pietro is Italian for Peter

And he was born in Romano Cavanese, Italy.

Peter the Roman.

Everything else is just damn freaky.

Bring it!!!

I gather the above was what you were referring to as the 'obvious Peter the Roman references'.

Apologies for stating the obvious.
edit on 11-3-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join