It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Anagrams of the Possible New Pope and The Tower Connection!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

To me, the card shows, not only the vatican falling, but 2 other guys falling - catholicism, jewish, islamism?

Which would ultimately mean the throwing out of the old testament in the bibile = all three major religions believe in it.

Return to paganism?

The 31st "close to my heart" bishop? The black pope - king of the jesuits.

REALLY! Look up the history of the jesuits. It will make a lot of sense to those really wanting to know some truth.

WHO are you people who rely on WIKIPEDIA? YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE READING PEOPLE MAGAZINE FOR INDEPTH REPORTING?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by 1PLA1
reply to post by Signals

Interesting anagrams.

Looks almost like a UFO under the canopy and between the two keys in his coat of arms.

It will be interesting to see how this election plays out in light of St. Malachy prophesy.

Good thread.

It's a hat

always was always will be
edit on 10/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

A galero to be more precise.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
from the op...

the '2 keys' would be the keys of peter...

from St. Alphonsus Liguori, The Dignities and Duties of the Priest (1927)...

"The priest has the power of the keys, or the power of delivering sinners from Hell, of making them worthy of Paradise, and of changing them from the slaves of Satan into the children of God. And God Himself is obliged to abide by the judgment of His priests, and either not to pardon or to pardon." If this is true, then a system determines your eternal future, rather than God

then there is this symbol...

The PX symbol is the staff of the godOsiris, and the point on the circle represents phallic organs.

from Albert G. Mackey, A Manual of the Lodge

also, i would think the 'M' with the little 'sun' above it would be a sign for...

Mithra has the following in common with the Jesus character:
* Mithra was born on December 25th of the virgin Anahita.
* The babe was wrapped in swaddling clothes, placed in a manger and attended by shepherds.
* He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.
* He had 12 companions or "disciples."
* He performed miracles.
* As the "great bull of the Sun," Mithra sacrificed himself for world peace. * Mithra ascending to heaven in his solar cart, with sun symbolHe ascended to heaven.
* Mithra was viewed as the Good Shepherd, the "Way, the Truth and the Light," the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah.
* Mithra is omniscient, as he "hears all, sees all, knows all: none can deceive him."
* He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.
* His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.
* His religion had a eucharist or "Lord's Supper."
* Mithra "sets his marks on the foreheads of his soldiers."
* Mithraism emphasized baptism.

what's up wit dat?

The "PX" symbol is a chi-rho. It's the first two letters of the Greek word for "Christ", ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ. The "x" makes the English "ch" sound and the "p" is equivalent to the English "r" (notice the stylistic similarity).

Stop with the nonsense. Research something before going off the deep end.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
And there is no "Babylonian religion incorporated into the RCC." None.

You have got to be kidding? Come on, it staring you in the face, in plain sight. Watch this:
www.youtube.com...
Parts 23-25
edit on 12/3/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AntoniusBlock

A galero to be more precise.

Yes.
Father Guido Sarducci used to wear something like that.

Wikipedia: Father Guido

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Your link does not contain a picture. I can only assume that you are a part of the agenda. It's a common tactic, as they know most people will just.believe what is said and not take the effort to click the link. Nice try.

No, I'm sure it was an honest mistake......

Got my eye on you, buddy.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The anagrams are cool ... but I'm not seeing even a remote connection between a cardinals coat of arms and the tower in the tarot deck. I also dont' think that either of those will be pope ... but I guess we'll see by the end of the week.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Here is a video with hat present.

I am having difficulty with this video. But at least you got a picture.
edit on 12-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

well done! s & f

years back I thought I was going crazy with ocd stuff such as rearranging letters and numbers and worried a little at times but to see what you have come up with is so refreshing. thx so much.. getting my notebook and pen out of the drawer ...

brilliant!!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Jesus..............Sejus Corporation.

I've been wondering about this mysterious Sejus Corporation for some time. Their offices are listed worldwide. They have something to do with computers. But I can't find out exactly what is their relationship to the worldwide distribution of computers.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I do not cater to Tarot Cards, however when I saw this card my eye was drawn to something that I had just seen within the last few months, I am refering to the small blazes under the windows. Please look or research the release of the doves by the Pope earlier this year. Here is one video.
www.metatube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IncogNEATo

Thanks for the post

Hmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Great post. The Tarcisio/Iscariot connection is pretty interesting in my opinion. I came up with a theory that involved Peter, Judas, and Paul a while back.

Link

I think that the last pope actually represents the first pope St. Peter. Jesus stated in one of his parables that "the last shall be first and the first shall be last", I think that is the tune that "they" are playing to.

In that thread I linked, I theorized that Judas betraying Jesus was actually Peter betraying him. Your mention of the Iscariot anagram got me thinking about it again. Maybe you'll find it interesting?

S&F

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just a few things Id like to point out . First lets not be so concerned with the names of the cardinals as no matter what name they now have they are required to change it upon election. In support of Judas He was an instrument of God without whom the whole story would have gone south.He would reside in heaven along with the rest of the crew not in mortal condemnation as some would cast him. Think about it. Las,nowing the profacy of St malachi.would the new pope take the name Peter ?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I was wondering about this. Do they have to change their name or is it voluntary. In early history of the papacy a lot of them kept their names.

I don't think it matters though, whether they take it or it is given.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here I found something on the name change.

1. Who started this tradition? The Kansas City Star reports in a story headlined "What's In A Name? A Lot If You're A Pope," that it apparently began with "Mercurius, named for the god Mercury," who in 533 changed his name to John II.

"A pope named after a pagan god — that wasn't going to go over, PR-wise," Biagio Mazza, a church educator and historian in Kansas City, tells the Star. Enlarge image Pope John II, whose name at birth was Mercurius.

When he became pope in 533 he changed his name — starting a tradition that continues. Hulton Archive/Getty Images John II set a precedent: Almost all popes since have chosen a name that honors a saint or a previous pope (or both).

Many are thought to have been sending some sort of message. Pope John Paul I, as CTV News reports, chose "a composite of the names of two previous popes, John and Paul, who had guided the church through the tumultuous Second Vatican Council (known as Vatican II) in the 1960s. Many consider it to be one of the most important — and controversial — periods in the church's history, as leaders attempted to modernize relations between the church and the secular world."

The new (and short-lived) pope "wanted to show he was not going to deviate from their path and would be faithful to what they had done," William Portier, chair of Catholic theology at the University of Dayton, tells CTV.

It's not required, but it's almost surely going to happen:

www.npr.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank You to an anonymous member who sent this to me....

Another interesting anagram =

T a r c i s i o B e r t o n e =

Anticristo Beroe

anticristo, which is of course italian for antichrist

beroe, which could (in italian) be an anagram of ebreo, which means 'Jewish, of or pertaining to the Jewish religion; of Jewish descent'

or

'ob e re' which is Latin for 'due to the interest'

or

'obere' in German which means upper, top (as in the boss, the superior)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Cardinal Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone - this guy looks really evil!
hope he can become the next and last pope.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
To be clear about this Peter thing. The first pope was named Peter. No pope has ever elected to take the name Peter II because it is thought to be bad form or bad manners. There is no rule against it per this article on msn,com this morning.
worldnews.nbcnews.com...

This alone should put an end to this thread as it seems highly unlikely that the new Pope will take the name of Peter II.
That being said, there are games about how many words can be made from any one word. The "magic" surrounding the mentioned anagrams is just that. A word game.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I wish I could give you many stars but I can only give the one. This information of course flies in the face of the sacred anagram method employed by the OP so lets not be irreverent. LOL.
Of course there is no rule about changing the name but it is now tradition and has been for over 1400 years so chances are this new guy will do the same. It is also not a rule but tradition has prevented any Pope from taking the name of the first Pope. Peter I so it is unlikely that there will ever be a Peter II just out of respect for the first. If this new Pope does take Peter II as his name it will be something talked about for sure. I am willing to bet enormous amounts of money that he will not. Making this thread a moot point however interesting the word game plays out,.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join