It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There are two kinds of threads. One thread gives knowledge and the other asks for it. This is the second kind.
I know that 10 is just a meaningless, random number, so any number will do even if it's just one reason, but I do like lists. LOL
What are the 10 things that convince you the most that aliens have visited the earth? What is the best evidence you’ve ever seen, read or heard? Or …what convinces you that we’ve never been visited?
I've been listening to a lot of Coast to Coast and reading some stuff on area 51 again, and I'm hearing some interesting stuff, but there is so much misinformation, fakery, mindless debunking and crazy UFO crap from people trying to make money and get 15 minutes of fame, that it's hard to discern what's real or what is good evidence and what is not. What are your thoughts?
Thanks!
Amazing

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The massive number of abductions taking place daily has to be at the top of the list.

This is undeniable evidence that shows that they are NOT who they claim to be.

This has been well documented by many researchers as shown below..

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

ok wait....it says 'visited earth', not 'exist'.

now my watered down post isn't as funny.

edit on 8-3-2013 by facelift because: stupid is as stupid does...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I saw a orange orb in space traveling parallel to the ground, and suddenly arc 90 degrees up/away at an impossible rate of acceleration and speed, into the background of space, towards alpha centauri.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The massive number of abductions taking place daily has to be at the top of the list.

And speaking of abductions, the Hill case in my signature would be a great place to start.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

There aren't any "Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth".

There are more than 10 unexplained UFO sightings, and you can list alien craft as one possible explanation among many for the sightings, but saying aliens are one possible cause among many is hardly proof.

Now if that "alien autopsy" video hadn't been faked, that would have been interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorShip
reply to post by amazing

I saw a orange orb in space traveling parallel to the ground, and suddenly arc 90 degrees up/away at an impossible rate of acceleration and speed, into the background of space, towards alpha centauri.

Hey, yeah sorry that was just me.

Nothing to see here folks move along.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Poof would literally mean either a ship or some type of physical greeting by some aliens. I think you have to boil it down to probability...considering that space in infinite...put your head around that...the idea that other solar systems may be billions of years old does give one the thought that if their are similiar beings on that planet than one would think that they can move about eventually to explore other planets..

We figured out how to fly a plane in 1903 and then figured out how to fly a plane and drop the atomic bomb in 1945...that's a pretty impressive leap in technology and know how...imagine what are civilization will look like in four hundred years...imagine a civilization that started out like us that may have been around for a thousand more years than us...
edit on 8-3-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You want proof ?
I'll give you proof :

Proof that aliens are not only visiting, but spreading their seed too.

Need more proof ?
I have plenty more where that came from...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Abductions.
All of the credible whistle blowers
UFO sightings before flying was discovered.
All of the historical accounts all over the world of the ancients depicting Aliens coming down from the stars.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Abductions.
All of the credible whistle blowers

Each of which are selling a book or have some 20 dollar a head seminar.

UFO sightings before flying was discovered.
Man has always wanted to fly for a million years. Lets not rule out that some elements of mankind achieved this feat in the past.

All of the historical accounts all over the world of the ancients depicting Aliens coming down from the stars.
They never mention aliens but to mention these beings were men.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A personal experience made me a believer. Saw a strange line of lights, looked like they wrapped a disc as it would turn circular. Several people were with us as well and were baffled when a plane came near and this object turned into 1 small light, looking like a star. Once the plane passed, it became full circle again and then vanished.
Strangest thing I ever saw

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Very good question, There are so many clues, and regardless of the typical debunker theories and spins, theres proof all around you. The seemingly impossible structures all over the earth in every continent, I do not have to name them, these structures would be a challenge to match even today with precision and accuracy. I have searched this for most of my life and I can tell you straight up I firmy believe. We would be foolish to think we are the one and only life in the vastness of space and time. Therefore, my answer is the magnitude of the collection of clues as a whole tells me we have neighbors and maybe a whole lot more than you think. There is just too many answers to your '10', it is more like 100,000 and not really an order of influence. just really look around you, the answer is there.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

An egg, seed, womb, and DNA.

And personal experience. One time I saw one and two other times I was involved, but never saw the actual craft.

I have also seen ghosts on a number of occasions.

Proof? Naw, just one opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

There are no proofs for Alien visitation....
Only rabid and wild speculation.... lol

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Most religions are the proof that Aliens have visited Earth. Most mention that human beginnings start with some being from the Heavens. You don't get anymore alien than that.
The proof has always been. It's just people don't want to see it for what it really is. Many can believe an almighty heavenly being of light created everything and anything but as soon as you introduce the alien link it all the sudden becomes impossible for them to except. I've never understood that. God(s) are never from this planet or plane. That makes them alien to our planet or plane.

Before anyone takes this to a creationism versus evolutionism theory just know that I believe we are experiencing both.

I guess in the end result you could say there is no proof for Aliens or Religion. In that case this could go on all night.

edit on 8-3-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
There aren't any "Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth".

There is TONS of proof...

But simply because all of this undeniable evidence exposes the fact that they are NOT aliens and in reality have a stealth agenda hiding behind a facade of deception, all of it has been deliberately covered up.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

One of Joe’s cases involved a brand-new Christian called Bill D. During an alleged alien abduction he cried out “Jesus, help me!” and the encounter immediately stopped. When Joe contacted other MUFON investigators to see if they had had similar cases, they would only agree to talk to Joe if it was ‘off the record’ for fear of their careers. The truth was they all knew of similar accounts of abductions being stopped by people praying, singing hymns or calling on the name of Jesus. But because it was ‘religious in nature’ and not ‘scientific’, the evidence was being deliberately ignored and actually hidden.

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

edit on 8-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm not convinced aliens are visiting us, but they could be. With that said, I have seen some things that no one can explain. The alien abduction phenomena is interesting as well, and not completely solved. We have cases of abductions that are not proven to be dreams, hoaxes, hallucinations, etc. I remember the Phoenix lights in Arizona. Anyone remember that? Has that been debunked? However, one thing I cannot get over is when people put us in the "good" pile and the aliens in the "bad" pile. Isn't that a little narrow-minded? So, the aliens are either all bad, or all good? Can't you have individual aliens of one species be bad and good? Suppose Greys existed. Lets say this grey over here was good, but this one was bad. Can't that be possible? I mean, we have that here, don't we? This human over here is good, but this one is bad. Isn't "alien" a relative term anyways? To us, they're the aliens, but to them, we're the aliens. Right?
edit on 8-3-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I once dreamt that I was taken in a ship and on a metal table and something was put in the outside of my left foot.
After waking and for months after I felt like something was in my foot and sometimes it hurt or was just plain uncomfortable.
Months later I had another dream where in the dream a human looking alien (came out of a UFO) and told me not to
fear , he aimed something at me which shot a ray. I was panicking but once hit by the ray, I felt calm and had tears
streaming from my eyes.
He left and upon waking my foot felt no pain and no discomfort.
Dream? Maybe. But I have had many dreams, too many dreams regarding UFO's and me flying.
By the way, I also sufferred with sleep paralysis in my late teens to early late 20's and can assure you that is the real deal and scary. And also prayer to God or reciting the Lords Prayer does help, I dont know why.
Perhaps these beings are masquerading as aliens when in fact they are demonic and are my feeling they steal our energy while we sleep, after a bout of sleep paralysis I felt I had no energy for days.
Anyway, I have seen what I thought were satellites making right hand turns in the night sky which to me is unexplainable and therefore UFO's. I dont know if they were ET'S.
This to me proves something ALIEN is visiting us and attacks us when we are most susceptible. They are cowards.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The fact that our DNA has been genetically modified on at least two occasions ( approx. 250,000 and 10,000 years ago) should be proof enough.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join