It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your 10 Best Proofs that Aliens have visited Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
I thought religion was a belief... So, are religions also proof of God?

It is...

But It's a FALSE belief.

Most religion is a lie and so are "Aliens".

Not surprising at all since they both have the same exact source...

Religions are proof of "the god of THIS world".

Religion = LIES / The source = the father of ALL lies.

This is the reason that the vast majority of alien encounters involve some type of spiritual phenomenon.

This is ALSO the reason there is no evidence for UFO's.

Simply because they are NOT UFO's.

They are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be aliens.

This has been well documented by several researchers.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and the truth is covered up in order to hide the real agenda.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Nazca Lines. I mean when you draw a bunch of lines in the sand how do you even know if they end up coming out the way you want them to? Considering that theyre like 50-100 feet or more long

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by amazing

I have to go with life itself on this planet as proof of alien visitation. Our DNA is made of intelligence that is nothing short of biological machinery. For me, the probability of our DNA forming by natural causes is as much of a stretch as believing some perfect, magical god did it.

The trouble with that way of thinking is : how did the beings who made the DNA come into existence? You cant keeps saying life is to amazing to have happened by chance so someone must have made it because there would be no beginning for the first creature.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
1952-Washington D. C. Buzzed by UFOs

At this time, our government had acknowledged through official reports that they believed UFO sightings studied since 1948 showed that the unknown flying objects were interplanetary devices. Seemingly defying the very government agency that was so intent on keeping their existence a secret, the UFOs over Washington D. C. case is one of the most important events in UFO history.
Unbelievable Speed:
The irrefutable radar returns were seen at Washington National Airport and Andrews Air Force Base. Government officials were at a loss to account what was happening over their own air space. The blips traveled around 100 mph for the most part, but what was unbelievable was their ability to reach the astonishing speed of 7,200 mph when accelerating. The capabilities of the UFOs were far beyond our technological proficiency at the time.
Vanished From Sight:

ufos.about.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Originally posted by Casualboy100
btw I think the best proof of aliens was when the UFOs were over washington capital? or was it whitehouse?
I don't always believe the official story...and obviously they lied in the Roswell incident...but even pro-UFO investigators learned there were temperature inversions in Washington which supported the official story:

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

Air Force intelligence director John Samford told the press that the sightings may have been a false radar reading, caused by a temperature inversion in the atmosphere.
Even if you don't believe the official story, it has enough plausibility that the Washington incident doesn't even come close to proof, and in my opinion, the official story in this case is probably close to correct.
edit on 9-3-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
OT but IMO the best proof that aliens haven't visited Earth, in modern times, is that humans still exist

Whether they visited any time in the past 4,500,000,000 years before modern humans evolved, I couldn't say.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So you're trying to find the smoking gun huh?
I haven't been around long, digging into this matter but I have read and watched a lot of statements.

At the moment I have come to the following 'conclusions':

UFO,USO, glowing light etc, is not evidence of extraterrestial intelligent life.
I'm not saying these objects don't exist, just that other explanations are possible.
UFO does not equal aliens.

Witness testimonies don't cut it for me either.
Especially when the storyteller has something for sale.
No matter how high ranking person with whatever security clearence, hearing only the story is no evidence.

In my (relatively) short search for this smoking gun, I have only bumped into one story that has me puzzled.

I saw this in a documentary titled 'my mum talks to aliens'.
It's about a mother trying to convince her son that she's not entirely wacko.
The mother helps abductees through hypnosis. This acquired profession has ended her marriage.
In order to not also loose her son, she takes him on a journey to find the evidence he needs.

The one incident in this documentary that, imo, qualifies for evidence is the story of a security guard.
He states that he has been visited by two strange looking women.
He claims to have found two hairs he has sent for DNA testing.
The result is stunning.
I haven't come across more convincing evidence than this when it comes to ET.
He's credible, not selling anything and delivers some fine evidence.

Mary Rodwell is Australia's leading authority on extraterrestrial phenomena, her son Chris Rodwell is a vet, a man of science and self-confessed alien skeptic -- their relationship has reached a critical point and something has to give. This is a journey of the believer and the non believer. Mary takes her son on a odyssey through her universe which leaves him confounded, confused and at times amazed. Confronted with DNA evidence that is not of this world Chris does not know how to react! It is a very compelling true story that is hard to deny. If you have not seen this then you are missing part of the truth.

The full version:

For the DNA part skip to 37:25

Enjoy!

edit on 9-3-2013 by z00mster because: Forgot a word

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
The fact that our DNA has been genetically modified on at least two occasions ( approx. 250,000 and 10,000 years ago) should be proof enough.

I didn't know about that. What was modified?
Who found out about this?
Where can I read about it?
Ie.. Source?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
To me the 1967 Outer Space Treaty could be an overlooked indicator that intelligent visitation has occured.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i'd have to go with crop circles
especially the response one, no way that was fake unless whoever sent the message did it.
sorry about lack of specifics everything lept out of my head as i started typing.
hopefully someone here has it backed up and can post the pic.....pleeease

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by z00mster

Originally posted by OzTiger
The fact that our DNA has been genetically modified on at least two occasions ( approx. 250,000 and 10,000 years ago) should be proof enough.

I didn't know about that. What was modified?
Who found out about this?
Where can I read about it?
Ie.. Source?

Dr. Roger Leir believes that the abduction implants are being used to change the DNA.

The links below are a couple of ATS posts on this:

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK

Another very interesting thread about this:

Amazingly, on analysis with a scanning electron microscope at NMT Laboratory, it was found that the implant WAS CONNECTED TO THE PATIENT’S NERVE ENDINGS! It was also covered by unidentifiable biological material that prevented ‘rejection’ by the patient’s immune system. LINK

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjttatu
i'd have to go with crop circles
especially the response one, no way that was fake unless whoever sent the message did it.
sorry about lack of specifics everything lept out of my head as i started typing.
hopefully someone here has it backed up and can post the pic.....pleeease

Crop Circles are NWO gang tag sprayed on OUR turf!

The Crop Circles of the Fallen Angels

The Great Crop Circle Deception

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
NWO GANG TAG i like that

have you got the response glyph?
that and some of the celullar ones i think are real,however i do think there are some done to over shadow the real ones

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by amazing

I have to go with life itself on this planet as proof of alien visitation. Our DNA is made of intelligence that is nothing short of biological machinery. For me, the probability of our DNA forming by natural causes is as much of a stretch as believing some perfect, magical god did it.

The trouble with that way of thinking is : how did the beings who made the DNA come into existence? You cant keeps saying life is to amazing to have happened by chance so someone must have made it because there would be no beginning for the first creature.

No matter where life came from, the answer to the very first life that was created is: We just don't know yet. If you've watched anything on the inner workings of DNA then surely you must conclude (at this time) that it is not just designed, but designed brilliantly, awesomely, and in no way accidentally.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

1. As a very young child I recall having dreams where my little friends would come join me at the park, on the merry-go-round. (Later in life I came to understand these were aliens.)

2. Looking out my bedroom windows as a child I would see unexplained lights that danced in the sky and at times would swoop past my window at incredible speeds, yet on occasion they would stop and pause before moving on.

3. Being raised in a family where an open mind was essential to an intuitive evolution and trusting oneself completely.

4. Close personal visuals of Alien technology and their transportation craft.

5. Group sightings but more importantly sightings with my Mom where we would 'feel' to go to a certain spot at a moments notice and go.

6. OK the rest I will hold back on, it gets very personal and very good imo, but the best reasons for me are not things I have seen or head, read, but personal experience.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjttatu
NWO GANG TAG i like that

have you got the response glyph?
that and some of the celullar ones i think are real,however i do think there are some done to over shadow the real ones

Not images...

But these videos cover the response glyph I believe:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by the Shag harbour event.
But the things i have seen with my two eyes are the most convincing proof I have that ET have visited us.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgar806

Maths.

1 cm on paper = 1 metre in the floor

1 cm on paper = 10 metres on the floor

It's a bit ignorant to think that you can ONLY see the full picture from the sky...

I could draw an image on a bit of paper, multiply all the dimensions by 10 and re create it on the floor.

A tape measure of some description is all that is needed.

~CrzayFool

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Go to any hospital and you will see them. You will know, you won't laugh then.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by rigel4

Go to any hospital and you will see them. You will know, you won't laugh then.

What will I see in any hospital? I missing your
point here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join