It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Whilst catching up on news here on ATS after being on only in dribs and drabs I noticed a number of items that, when taken separately add up to pretty much nothing, but when juxtaposed with other seemingly unrelated items... well... something may be brewing for March. Maybe.
You know... "Beware the ides of March"

3/10 - Time Change
3/11 - New Moon On Monday
3/12 - Papal Conclave
3/20 - Obama In Jerusalem/Spring Equinox
3/22 - "Skull And Bones Day"
3/25 - Passover Begins

I posted my initial thoughts here, in my 11|11 thread:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Posted this in my New Moon On Monday thread:

Item:

3/11 is our next new Moon On Monday. It occurs 10 days before Obama is scheduled to enter Jerusalem: Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

Sidebar:

3/11... 11/11/11?
Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Refer to this thread for my take on the significance of a New Moon On Monday:
"New Moon On Monday? Duran Duran's Illuminati Message?"

Refer to this thread for information on Obama in Jerusalem:
Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

Then I was informed that the date for the Conclave had been set:

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It is also the day before the next conclave to elect the next pope, rumored to be the last pope by the prophesy of St. Malachy

Conclave date set at 3/12/2013

Prophesy of St. Malachy

Then the time change thing popped up in my mind
Refer to this thread for my take on the time change
It's "Winter Forward" now, not "Spring Forward"

Then this came to mind regarding the time change and it's interesting history and movement from the end of April all the way back to mid March since it's inception:

"Matthew 24:36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."
- English Standard Version

Refer to this thread for information on 322:
Happy Skull And Bones Day!: 322

And then of course Passover begins the evening of the 25th.

As with most prediction threads here on ATS I fully expect nothing significant to happen, but when you add Hillary stepping down, N. Korea's nuclear menace, meteors and the like... well, perhaps the Mayans were a year off. Perhaps 2013 is the 2012 we've been waiting for..

edit on 3/8/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Beware the ides of March(March 15th). Are not new moon cycles the bet time for attacks as well?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I feel that I was somewhat remiss in my failure to mention Asteroid 2013ET, Comet ISON, Comet Pan-STARRS and Comet Lemmon

Comets making the show! Latest photos

Asteroid 2013ET, Comet ISON, Pan-STARRS: NASA says asteroid this weekend is one of many cool sights
www.wptv.com...

Watch Big Asteroid Buzz Earth This Weekend: 2 Live Webcasts
www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

‘A place that is not a place and a time that is not a time’!

Now, in the 1700s, England did this with time – other countries did it as well, but they did it in different styles and at different times.
In England in the colonies, the 3rd to the 13th of December 1752 did not exist.
In England, the New Year’s day was changed from the 25th of March to the 1st of January in 1752.
So 1751 was a 282-day year from the 25th of March to the 31st of December. So we had a new “New Year’s Day”.

So there is 94 days of history missing! 94 days of history missing! On top of that England changed 1751 to 1752. So there may be one year and 94 days of history missing!

Now the Mayan Calendar ended on 28th of October 2011 or the 21st of December 2012, and the 94 days from this takes us to the 31st of March 2013.

The British Monarchy is faked 100%
something i came across the other day, the info linked is at the bottom 1/5th of the page (long article).
it does give a quite informative view of some of the possible reasoning behind time changes, (relevant to this month) beyond what is presented in your op.

So it appears that the Laws of Succession to the Throne of England are being changed in the North Island of New Zealand which is not a legal place, in a timeframe from the 28th of October 2011 or the 31st of December 2012, to the 31st of March 2013 – which is not a time!

warning explicit content ...

Prince [snip] was also known for getting drunk on Royal Navy Ships and then falling over on the stomach so that he could be sodomized. And some of the sailors who sodomised him told co-researchers of mine that “Oh yeah, I had Prince [snip]!”

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

That puts a whole new spin on things. Thanks for the important information. Here's a link for further investigation:

Calendar (New Style) Act 1750
en.wikipedia.org...(New_Style)_Act_1750

England

In England, the year 1751 was a short year of 282 days, running from 25 March to 31 December. 1752 began on 1 January. To align the calendar in use in England to that in use on the continent, the changes introduced in 1582 by the Gregorian calendar were adopted with effect in 1752. To this end, the calendar was advanced by 11 days: Wednesday 2 September 1752 was followed by Thursday 14 September 1752.[2] The year 1752 was thus a short year (355 days) as well.
The other changes brought about by Gregory were also adopted: the more accurate rules for leap years and for the date of Easter. However, with religious strife still on their minds, the British could not bring themselves to adopt the Catholic system entirely: the Annexe to the Act established a computation for the date of Easter that achieved the same result, without actually adopting Gregory's rules.[3] The process, set out in the Book of Common Prayer as required by the Act, includes calculation of the Golden Number and the Sunday Letter, which (in the Easter section of the Book) were presumed to be already known. The Annexe to the Act includes the definition: "Easter-day (on which the rest depend) is always the first Sunday after the Full Moon, which happens upon, or next after the Twenty-first Day of March. And if the Full Moon happens upon a Sunday, Easter-day is the Sunday after." The Annexe subsequently uses the terms "Paschal Full Moon" and "Ecclesiastical Full Moon", making it clear that they only approximate to the real Full Moon.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...(New_Style)_Act_1750

edit on 3/8/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Greetings friend:

As usual, great thread and very thoughtful presentation.

As we are familiar with your penchant for numbers, we humbly submit this:

711 days after Fukushima changed the world forever on 3/11/11

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anyone else care to add to the list of high strangeness for March? For instance... our so-called "Solar Maximum" is turning out to be a dud. Any meaning to this? Or just another bit of unrelated weirdness?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

You have got to be joking??

That article is insane - New Zealand is not in NATO for starters.

And this bit:

Just going back to New Zealand for a minute. New Zealand is actually defined as “Everything west off the West Coast and everything east off the East Coast, and including the outlying islands of Stewart Island, The Snares, Auckland Islands, Campbell Islands, Chatham Islands, Bounty Islands and Antipodes Islands, Kermadec Islands, Niue, Tokelau, Cook Islands and the Ross Dependency in Antarctica . . . But it does not include, New Zealand does not include, the main North Island and the South Island.
Can you see the map in the middle of the screen?
Jim Fetzer: Yes!
Greg Hallett: Good. You see, all of New Zealand is included in these blue lines – and there’s no blue lines around the North and the South Island.

What a moron!!

I wonder how much he is being paid to make conspiracies look ignorant and amateurish??

BTW I was born in the north Island of New Zealand, lived there for 20 years, and lived in the south Island for 35 years

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
March 11, 2013:

Happy New Moon On Monday!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Regarding predictions for 2013...
Here's a good read:

2013 (possible) predictions- Cape K(i)wanda, Leo Minor Constellation
by mountaingirl1111
started on 3/9/2013 @ 10:23 PM

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This Just In:

N. Korea says it has scrapped armistice that ended Korean War
www.washingtonpost.com... .html

N. Korea says it has scrapped armistice that ended Korean War
by daaskapital
started on 3/11/2013 @ 07:07 AM

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This Just In:

A Pope Is Chosen
by MARK MEMMOTT
March 13, 2013 2:07 PM

www.npr.org...

The world's 1.2 billion Roman Catholics have a new spiritual leader.

As afternoon turned to evening in Vatican City on Wednesday, around 7:08 p.m. local time, white smoke rose from a chimney above the Sistine Chapel and bells rang through St. Peter's Square — the traditional signals that the church's cardinals have chosen a new pope.

Still to come: the identity of the cardinal chosen to take the now-retired Pope Benedict XVI's place.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Item

The Great Tribulation to begin sometime shortly after March 20th 2013?
by ConspiracyNutjob
started on 3/13/2013 @ 10:57 PM

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Star and flag.

Nice work OP!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
According to some, the Mayan calendar culminates on 31 March 2013:

An Alternate Perspective on 2012 and "the End of the Mayan Calendar"
by Michaele Alyras de Cygne
www.elveasystems.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I've been watching the new moons due to a thread someone posted saying (can't remember all of the events) aurora shooting, sandyhook shooting, 911? - all new moon days.

Also, there's a thread about changing the date for Christmas posted from someone who had a friend who worked at one of the observatory's in Europe - the friend was apparantly very upset, and drunk.

"New Messiah" born on the equinox? in Jerusalem?

It is a very strange month. pope elected on 3/13/13. kind of wierd. Also, many earthquakes in CA, and the sinkhole catastrophe is getting worse in Louisiana right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
May you live in interesting times!

The 'adventure'! Isn't that why we all came here?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
March 2013 - So much going on!

Physicists say they have found a Higgs boson (God Particle)
by bknapple32
started on 3/14/2013 @ 10:14 AM

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Item

Netanyahu, Bennett, Lapid expected to sign coalition agreement Thursday
Israel's new government expected to be sworn in Monday; universal IDF draft a top priority; Ze'ev Elkin in line to become deputy foreign minister.
By Jonathan Lis Mar.14, 2013 3:56 PM
www.haaretz.com...

The 33rd government of Israel is expected to be sworn in on Monday.

www.haaretz.com...

edit on 3/14/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

How about this?

comet

...or this?

asteroids (and not the cool game)

Interesting month, to be certain!

ETA: Ah, see you did add those in! Betting we could find a lot more notable items, if we looked.

edit on 14-3-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: added note

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join