It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BreathOfFreshAir

The Festival of Molech is in April.
I forgot about that.
'Tis the season. I very much agree.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here the real date and time
www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

dude you might wanna check this quick 15min vid out it correlates to your interesting events of March 2013..and the craziest thing is it was uploaded on youtube back in JUN 15th 2012

What do you think about this?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Thank you for this most excellent information. I would also like to direct readers to your thread:

You Have Less Than 2 Days To Debunk This Video!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by HumanitiesLastHope
started on 3/20/2013 @ 07:34 PM

The opening post:

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Ok so lately I have seen more and more post regarding the strange things going on in March 2013. Heres a great thread that is tracking this phenomenon www.abovetopsecret.com...

So since I was bored I followed the white rabbit to youtube and found something interesting. In my brief research I found what these videos claim to be true. I try to present this vid in other threads and didn't receive a reply so I'm now forced to make my own thread...

So I'm calling all of the best of the best to come and tear these videos to shreds and debunk them..Well I hope you can debunk them, because If you can't than this anticipation is going to be something else. If these vids can't be logically, scientifically debunked then I think it might be time to panic.

Now I'm not saying these are real or that I believe in it 100% but I think it holds some truth, I hope its wrong, thats why I am calling all of the good people of ATS to weigh in on this. I say you have 2 days to debunk this because in 2days we wil all know if it is real or not, and I don't feel like waiting soooo I hope the truth can be determined before then..This is my challenge to you members of ATS can you debunk this video or prove its legitimacy and boldly pick a side before the date arrives?

Some Quick Details
Vid length: 14min 53sec
Upload Date: Jun 5 2012
Predicted Date March 22, 2013
Views: 189,141

and this is another vid that relates

Some Quick Details
Vid length: 4:59
Upload Date: Feb 10 2013
Predicted Date On or around March 22, 2013
Views: 354,323
Dislikes:350

Theres a lot more vids out there but these caught my attention the most, and are the shortest..and if your interested you could follow the links those vids provide..but the vids I want either proven or debunked I linked above.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Well its still march so im not giving up, and here is some more interesting data to add to this thread.

We do know how most media is controlled and filtered but, if something did happen we might not know anyway... but somethings cant be censored. I don't know if this will help but I think it correlates to the interesting events of march 2013

03-22-2013
A GREEN METEOR seen all over the East Coast USA, some saw different colors.. heres links bellow, maybe TPTB knew something or maybe this meteor has to do with something...idk something is probably going on... Something was definitely seen in the skies..There Is not such thing as coincidence.

Links
takomapark.patch.com...

lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com...

twitchy.com...

some ATS threads regarding this phenomena

Is this a clue or a helpful piece to the puzzel? hmmm whats going on...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Funny how that meteor showed up within the timeframe and place as predicted in a couple of threads that were 404'ed as hoaxes. You won't find those threads - they're gone. But maybe you remember them from the past couple of weeks or so.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Item

Is the End of the Month the End of the World?
by coyotepoet
started on 3/29/2013 @ 02:06 PM

Item

North Korea: 'outbreak of war hours away'
by MushroomWig
started on 3/29/2013 @ 01:36 PM

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yeah I remember them..It seems much more than coincidences that threads and info regarding that went missing..

Well today is the day, I wonder if any big events will happen today and or pour over into april. I really enjoyed this thread and I like how you documented/logged/tracked all of the events. More threads need to be like this.

I also apologize, for not updating this next piece of info on time, but this one is huge.

3-24-2013 "Deadly Virus Goes Missing From Texas Weapons Lab"

www.infowars.com...

and on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think something crazy could happen today, but even if it did would we know? Well I will stay alert and report here if I notice or here anything major.
edit on 31-3-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: format

edit on 31-3-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: links

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
Excellent, well researched post...a star & flag for you OP.

...Personally, I look forward to April.

And so it begins. Boston. April 2013. Let's see where they want this to go...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join