It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Confluence Of Events For March 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Excellent, well researched post...a star & flag for you OP.

Weird month; of of history in the past days (documented above in thread) but two things just jump out at me. From the news that left me unsettled.

First the directive PRIOR to the SoCal 4.7 EQ this week for ALL Californians to prep to the tune of two weeks water&supplies for a major EQ (and then the 4.7 with dozens of aftershocks hitting within hours)...and second, the "Messiah" as many view President Obama, visiting (entering) entering Jerusalem FIVE DAYS prior to Passover (BHO's party symbol the "Donkey" the Biblical connection there somapparent). Both these stories just make me unnaturally afraid.

Throw in the quick selection of such an apparently GOOD and HUMBLE man as Pope (like the Conclave knew the world NEEDED a spiritual leader immediately for it's RC population) and I wonder what the coming days will bring.

Personally, I look forward to April.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Item

Possibe ELE event on march 25 2013.Asteroid impact event
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by warthog911
started on 3/15/2013 @ 12:07 AM

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Item

Apparently it's actually March 21, 2013
by ProperlyErrant
started on 1/24/2013 @ 07:02 PM

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Item

Olympus Has Fallen (3/22)
by broctune
started on 3/15/2013 @ 01:21 PM

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

hmm interesting thread, this is one of the original reasons I came to ats..I like how you are observing and piecing this all together..I think you could be onto something..

I don't know if you noticed but great threads like these always go unnoticed by the masses of ats..

This is a well documented and piece together thread S n F

Now for my own 2cents check out this thread i just posted www.abovetopsecret.com... i think it can tie into urs, and they released this trailer march 5

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

7.8 Earthquake ‘exercise’ to hit Los Angeles County next Thursday

By Randy Economy

They say we are getting closer to predicting the actual time when earthquakes will actually take place.

Here in Los Angeles County on thing is for sure, sometime in the future a large shaker will strike and millions of people will be effected.

In continuing the on-going efforts in preparing the “big one,” Los Angeles County Operational Area (LACOA) and its partners including the 88 cities, 137 unincorporated area communities, 200-plus school and special districts will be holding a “disaster training exercise” on Thursday, March 21 from 9 to 3 p.m.

I'm sure this is just a coincidence that this is happening, right?

There really are a lot of things happening in just a small window of time.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Item

Mayan Elder Says Calendar Ends on Equinox(3/21/13) Not on Solstice(12/21/12), 3 Days of Darkness!!
by TimothyTang
started on 3/19/2013 @ 05:29 AM

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Item

3/19

Pope Francis Officially Begins His Papacy
By Europe correspondent Mary Gearin,
www.abc.net.au...

Pope Francis has officially begun his papacy following an inauguration mass in front of a packed-out crowd and delegates from around the world at the Vatican.

The pontiff was given the traditional fisherman's ring with the seal unique to his papacy.

click thumbnail for larger image

edit on 3/19/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Item

LACOA first responders and emergency management preparing to a simulated magnitude 7.8 EQ, March 21
by MariaLida
started on 3/16/2013 @ 06:51 AM

edit on 3/19/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Wish I could S&F your research again. I had just read (on a tiny break @work) about the US military doing "practice/simulations" on attackiing No. Korea. Will find links and post later as time permits. But...it made me think of THIS thread of March. 2013. So I stop by ATS and am greeted (on recents posts) to the "revised" Mayan prophecy (March 25, 2013) which you have linked. Oh my...

Just my gut feeling (and I have learned to trust it as the years roll by)
"Something" feels like it's about to happen. I see my feelings of ill ease in those around me...like we are ALL awaiting the other show dropping.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
- PS

Georgia Guidestones were erected on March 22, 1980. They will be 33 years old on March 22, 2013.
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/02/no-kidding-march-2013-the-new-12-21-2012-25-events-to-watch-2565128.html?currentSplittedPage=2

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So have you done a side by side comparison of March's along the years?
Maybe that would help the reader understand how this March is any different than last.

I am inclined to believe that all of this is leading up to something "Bigger" in the month of April.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir
Maybe that would help the reader understand how this March is any different than last.

I am inclined to believe that all of this is leading up to something "Bigger" in the month of April.

reply to post by BreathOfFreshAir

No I haven't. Perhaps you would like to collaborate. Why April? What do you have for us?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This

A news snippet from a newspaper here.

Political en religious leaders from about 135 country's are in Rome, Belgium king and queen our first president and allot of other presidents.
The European union is represented there by Manuel Barroso, Herman Van Rompuy.

Other leaders : Joe Biden, Angela Merkel

So I wonder how long they will be staying in rome...

S&F for great thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I don't know if that counts as a weird event,because Greece and Turkey always had problems,but earlier this month the Turkish Goverment threatened Greece with war over Aegean Sea rights.

link

Today i read in Greek news sites,that a Turkish warship almost made it to the coast of Attica with the Greek navy watching them closely.

The last thing we need here is a war.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Is this regarding the previous post indicating that we should be looking to April for something? What is the soource for your quoted post. And what is it about?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We could also add in a first-time Israel visit, for a second term president, coupled with unusual actions from the EU regarding deposits in banks, and with some claiming the Mayan calender was ending in March (around the same date) instead of last December. The craziness with arbitrary and deliberately harmful budget cuts, while unneeded things are still funded could be part of it all. Things like $50 million in new DHS uniforms, funding for education in Pakistan, tons of foreign aid, etc. A LOT is happening this month.

I really can't understand why this thread doesn't have more attention. There is more reason to pay attention here than we often see. Any new items you can add?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Real end date of timewave zero may be on March 22 2013 According to new research and historical resonances alignments. History is still repeating now. 2013 repeats years from 1997 to 2013.
The resignment of Pope coincides with 2005 resonance and all attention is on Ratzinger again. North Korea threats and no more armistice with South Korea aligns with 2010 korean shelling.
Curiosity rover landing on Mars in August 2012 correlates with 1969 moon landing.

This is the only alternative zero date found for 2013, apparently.

Also:
March 11 2013 -
arxiv.org...
Meteorite that fell on December 29 2012 confirms evidence of panspermia, in other words, life exists in the Entire universe.

March 12 2013 - www.space.com...
New discovery about Mars - Mars once could support life

For more:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-3-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
no one seems to have mentioned the locust in egypt and israel

www.jta.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir

reply to post by BreathOfFreshAir

No I haven't. Perhaps you would like to collaborate. Why April? What do you have for us?

Historically, bad things happen in April. I am by no means advocating any religion here, but it seems to me that the Jews rule the world. Lots and Lots of events in history are parallel with Jewish feats or holidays. Then you have the pagans that counteract the religion of the Jews. Festival and feasts to gods which require sacrifices I might add.

Passover ends April 2nd, and April 3, 33 is the date assigned to Jesus' crucifiction. Hitler supposedly killed himself on April 30th at 3 :30 creating the all important 333.Wars and mass killings have taken place in April. It is a time of renewal and rebirth. April showers bring May flowers. The Festival of Molech is in April and requires human sacrifice by fire. And it seems to me that TPTB understand these things far greater than the average person.

What will this April hold for us? The average Joe might not believe in these things, but you had best believe that those who hold the power on this planet, DO!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join