It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

is there anything in the world that you might listen to an expert in the field concerned or do you reckon you have all the answers?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I always knew there were other ways and multiple cures have been found. Yes they are cheap to make and pain-free but companies feed off money and greed rather than helping each other out in this world.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I agree. As a child a friend of mine had a mom that was a marathon runner ate a strict diet and supllemented that to an extreme. Started getting winded one day and went for a checkup. 6 mths after the checkup they buried her. Lung cancer, and never smoked a day in her life. Ill be that guy and go out on a limb. IMO From unknown exposure to possibly unknown "stuff" can cause this to happen. I have heard very similar accounts of uber healthy individuals dying from cancer that is generally attributed to unhealthy behaviour. My brother 58 is a 4 pack a day smoker for 40 years now. Last I heard he had a eye infection. Never has had cancer. I think ones own outlook and determination as well as the company they keep can be determining factors on catching as well as recovery from cancer and other diseases. Organic non gmo should not be looked at as a cure. It should be the only option out there to eat. Monsanto does not employ idiots. They know exactly what they are doing. And so does most the folks here . Do not eat the corn or anything that does eat the corn. Ill finish by saying this my brother hates corn and milk never has liked them. He only drinks coffee in the morning water during the day and beer in the evening. No more than 6 corn syrup sodas over a year usually with a holiday whiskey. Best Wishes G

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Congratulations and I'm glad G is better. After a bit of a scare concerning prostate cancer, my doctor told me this: Prostate cancer, by itself, is not fatal. He said that the latest he was hearing was no treatment unless it spread, because the risks can outweigh the benefits.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Congratulations and I'm glad G is better. After a bit of a scare concerning prostate cancer, my doctor told me this: Prostate cancer, by itself, is not fatal. He said that the latest he was hearing was no treatment unless it spread, because the risks can outweigh the benefits.

No treatment, so sit back and wait till it spreads. You're right, the risks of cutting, burning and poisoning do outweigh the benefits, but how can an organic vegetable diet hurt?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Rez - Thought you would enjoy this story.

Grandfather Cures Cancer with Barley Grass, Selenium and Apricot Seeds & Vitamin C

In April 2012, Alan Taylor, 78, was told by doctors he had incurable cancer and that his colon cancer had spread to the small intestines. In August of 2012 Alan Taylor received notification that he was cancer free. Amazingly Alan Taylor had beat the odds and with his simple and very inexpensive life changing diet, Alan was now cancer free.

Go to the link to read the whole story and see his diet.

Source

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And many, many more that can't contribute because they are dead and gone. My dad had stage 4 renal cancer but he did not die from the cancer, he died from the chemo and radiation that wiped out his immune system and his body couldnt fight the infections that healthy immune systems fight everyday. The conventional treatments did not prolong his life nor did he have a better quality of life in fact he was sick, weak and in constant pain from these treatments and in the end he died from a mild intestinal virus that his wiped out immune system couldnt fight.

While I am very happy that the survivors and warriors in this thread were so very blessed to have conquered this disease with the help of conventional meds, there are so many more that suffered and ultimately passed. I think everyone should have the opportunity to research all avenues of treatment, should have vast amounts of information on all sides, should seek out success stories and failures, get many different professional opinions and then decide for themselves the best route.

Thank you op for sharing this, everyone should at least have the information and know that there are alternatives. Best of luck to your fil, may he be blessed with a long and healthy life.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sorry all for not posting his results yet. The hospital mailed his results to his address about 2 hours from us because he has been staying with my wife and I will he tried this diet plan, so we're traveling up there to get them on Tuesday. He also has another appointment on Thursday with his regular doctor. He still feels great, no pain. He continues his diet but has added whole grains, turkey and chicken to it. Thanks again for the well-wishes.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by DAVID64

No treatment, so sit back and wait till it spreads. You're right, the risks of cutting, burning and poisoning do outweigh the benefits, but how can an organic vegetable diet hurt?

Eating healthy is always wise, but people who have eaten organic diets still get cancer. I still wish G the very best and am still praying for him.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I did a research project on prostate cancer last year and have sat in on a few radical prostatectomy surgeries. I have also cared for a large amount of men with prostate cancer. I just want to add a few facts to this thread.

Prostate cancer is usually very slow moving and does not spread easily.

Tests for prostate cancer tend to show a lot of false positives.

OP states not to trust doctors, they are out for money and are advising against natural therapies..... Radically changing a diet is not good for anyone, healthy or not. Added to this, many spices an fruits can have adverse effects against medication. If G is underweight or at risk of malnutrition (which I would suggest is highly likely given his age and disease) he will need some "meat" on his bones .. lots of calories.

It is not unusual to see people with prostate cancer not in a huge amount of pain or have terrible symptoms, most of my patients have mild back pain, no other symptoms.

Doctors dont get fat pay checks for stalling cancer. They get a LOT of paperwork, stress, and it costs the healthcare system a lot of money for surgeries. Prevention and early detection is far more cost effective and easier for doctors.

"Cutting, burning or posioning cancer never really kills it"...Let me show you a bunch of my patient success stories (including my own mother) which can prove otherwise.

Please be careful with the dandelion tea, which is a diuretic. Combined with cutting the salt from his diet, he may dehydrate, have hyponatremia or low BP..

....I could go on and on and on but its 1am here..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Friend of mine just got diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I am assuming this regimen may also work... for ...... any type of cancer? I am going to have her read this next week when I see her.

Thanks for all the info and hopefully..... prayerfully..... G is cured!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wild_artemis
I just want to add a few facts to this thread:
Good comments. Just to add, though, PSA velocity (rise in PSA between tests) can be an indicator of rate of spread. A high score or a high velocity ought to trigger a biopsy. What I only found out afterwards is that sexual activity raises a PSA for a day or so...something to keep in mind...could generate a false positive.

Originally posted by MamaJ
Friend of mine just got diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I am assuming this regimen may also work... for ...... any type of cancer?
I have mentioned a herbal concoction that is in clinical trials, called Zyflamend. Talk is it can be helpful in such matters, but I am not advising ditching her doctors!
edit on 18-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because, eh?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wild_artemis
Interesting thread. I did a research project on prostate cancer last year and have sat in on a few radical prostatectomy surgeries. I have also cared for a large amount of men with prostate cancer. I just want to add a few facts to this thread.

OP states not to trust doctors, they are out for money and are advising against natural therapies..... Radically changing a diet is not good for anyone, healthy or not. Added to this, many spices an fruits can have adverse effects against medication. If G is underweight or at risk of malnutrition (which I would suggest is highly likely given his age and disease) he will need some "meat" on his bones .. lots of calories.

It is not unusual to see people with prostate cancer not in a huge amount of pain or have terrible symptoms, most of my patients have mild back pain, no other symptoms.

Doctors dont get fat pay checks for stalling cancer. They get a LOT of paperwork, stress, and it costs the healthcare system a lot of money for surgeries. Prevention and early detection is far more cost effective and easier for doctors.

"Cutting, burning or posioning cancer never really kills it"...Let me show you a bunch of my patient success stories (including my own mother) which can prove otherwise.

Please be careful with the dandelion tea, which is a diuretic. Combined with cutting the salt from his diet, he may dehydrate, have hyponatremia or low BP..

....I could go on and on and on but its 1am here..

Because G has made himself feel 100% better, you say prostate cancer is no big deal. Do you downplay the significance of what he has done because it's prostate cancer rather than any other type of cancer.

Why don't you compare numbers to how many die from cancer, rather than tell only of success stories. I'm very happy any time someone can beat cancer whether it be from traditional or non-traditional treatment.

Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in American men. The American Cancer Society’s estimates for prostate cancer in the United States for 2013 are:

About 238,590 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed

About 29,720 men will die of prostate cancer

About 1 man in 6 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime.

Prostate cancer occurs mainly in older men. Nearly two thirds are diagnosed in men aged 65 or older, and it is rare before age 40. The average age at the time of diagnosis is about 67.

Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men, behind only lung cancer. About 1 man in 36 will die of prostate cancer.

Prostate cancer can be a serious disease, but most men diagnosed with prostate cancer do not die from it. In fact, more than 2.5 million men in the United States who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer at some point are still alive today.

G's doctor said his cancer was at a stage where it was about to spread to his bones and had recommended some treatment right away. Usually, men at his age they recommend doing nothing.

I'm glad to see your patients don't have a lot of pain, but in G's case, he had a lot of pain from his lower back, right side of groin, during urination among other times as well. Now he has none.

About the money doctors make. I like the post from someone earlier about oncologists. An oncologist makes an average $260,000 per year but if they didn't dish up chemotherapy, it drops to $60,000. I bet it would make a lot of sense for them to stop recommending chemotherapy any time soon. That's a lot of bread disappearing from the table. Imagine if a simple cure was ever found, right? Well, one that doctors would recognize anyways. Cancer is a very large business. Much too large to ever change for the better. It will remain the way it is where the best interest of the patient isn't always a priority. The best advice for anyone with cancer is to study all ends of the spectrum from traditional treatment to non-traditional (without a doctors influence) and then make a wise and informed decision. Sure, let the doctor have his input, but hear the other side to.

Also, how can G be dehydrated when part of his diet plan had him drinking one gallon a day of Eternal high alkaline water? Dandelion tea is very good for you.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So glad to hear that your father in law is getting back in good shape, wish I could know the theory you shared much earlier.

Will definitely share this to whom I know is in need!

Best wishes

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Friend of mine just got diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I am assuming this regimen may also work... for ...... any type of cancer? I am going to have her read this next week when I see her.

It's worth a try. She can always begin planning for plan B, but it only took G three weeks of this treatment. I wish your friend the best and I'll pray for her as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Having had two kinds of breast cancer at the same time, one an aggressive cancer and going the traditional route, if your friend decides to go the traditional route, feel free to U2U me anytime if I can help.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So what else did he do besides the diet. I have to say that the last line about not eating fruits is very concerning because fruits contains natural anti-oxidants that cleanse and refresh the body. Why would someone cut out fruits? Also did G take any natural prostate supplements like Super Beta Prostate supplement in addition to the diet? I've heard and read a lot of good things about this supplement.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by johnelli

He kept lemons, limes and avocados in the diet. He is now putting some fruits back into the diet like bananas and apples. During the initial three weeks he wanted absolutely no sugars. What I described in the plan was what he stuck to strictly 100%.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Whoa, I'm WAY LATE to the party, but I have a question for the OP. Sorry if it's been already addressed, but I'd like to know how avoiding acidic foods includes citrus. Citrus is very acidic, isn't it?
Maybe I'm not understanding "acidic" the way the OP means it.

Acidic/Alkaline food when trying to alkalize your body is not the same as acid or alkaline food. The first book I ever read on the topic is The Acid Alkaline Diet for Optimum Health by Christopher Vasey, ND
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363791904&sr=1-1&keywords=the+acid+alka line+diet

In the book it discusses how food is broke down by the body and whether the food has an acidifying effect or an alkalizing effect on your body. Food is broken into 3 categories, acidifying, alkalizing and weak acid foods. The author highly recommends that you take some tests (you can do at home) to determine if your body can handle the weak acid foods. Some peoples' bodies can turn weak acid foods into alkalizing elements, some however can't and it remains acidic to the body. Citrus fruits are listed as a weak acid food in the book. So it really depends on the person and how their body handles it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
Sorry all for not posting his results yet. The hospital mailed his results to his address about 2 hours from us because he has been staying with my wife and I will he tried this diet plan, so we're traveling up there to get them on Tuesday. He also has another appointment on Thursday with his regular doctor. He still feels great, no pain. He continues his diet but has added whole grains, turkey and chicken to it. Thanks again for the well-wishes.

So today is Wednesday. Do you have the results?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join