It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by NavyDoc

The Pharma companies in the early nineteen hundreds ringed a very lot of trees in Washington, British Columbia,and Oregon so the trees would grow the mushroom. The US government saw that they almost devastated the birch tree so told the Pharma companies they could not do that anymore. They told them to find other ways of fighting cancer. If this wasn't done, all the birch trees would probably now be extinct. Why do you think the government got so upset when the Birch Tree minor started killing all the birch trees, the trees make medicine for us. I tried to find the article about this but it's hard. I read about a hundred fifty articles on the birch tree mushrooms, including European studies.

Hey..hey, the polish national tree(mushroom) actually has a true medical use???? ALRIGHT!!!!!!! I knew it was a special thing!!!! And here I thought it was just a joke my dad told me as a kid!!!!

Kidding aside, I'd like some more info on that also. I think it's kinda neat that something that is looked at as something bad, actually has a good use. Wouldn't want to be a volunteer for eating any...you never know what you might see!!!!!!

Considering that nature has provided us with many medicines, for example aspirin in willow bark and digitalis from the foxglove plant, I do believe than we will find many more valuable treatments from nature in the future--one reason to preserve biodiversity.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I tried searching. It could have been listed under the forestry service documents or under medical documentation. It could have been listed under college research articles. I can't find it. I would tend to believe I found it under the hundreds of articles I red about trees I read years ago when I was studying diseases of trees. The point is that the Pharma companies were destroying all the live birch trees to get medicine. The mushroom grows as the birch deteriorates, it is not even good for lumber anymore. If someone wants medicine, go out and get a mushroom off of a dead birch tree, it has the chemicals in it. DON"T kill live trees for a few mushrooms. The spores need to be present in the area for this to happen, they are not present everywhere. Greed was the problem. Cornering the market.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by NavyDoc

I tried searching. It could have been listed under the forestry service documents or under medical documentation. It could have been listed under college research articles. I can't find it. I would tend to believe I found it under the hundreds of articles I red about trees I read years ago when I was studying diseases of trees. The point is that the Pharma companies were destroying all the live birch trees to get medicine. The mushroom grows as the birch deteriorates, it is not even good for lumber anymore. If someone wants medicine, go out and get a mushroom off of a dead birch tree, it has the chemicals in it. DON"T kill live trees for a few mushrooms. The spores need to be present in the area for this to happen, they are not present everywhere. Greed was the problem. Cornering the market.

One reason why natural resources need to be managed appropriately. Aspirin used to be made form willow bark until they figured out how to synthesize it. Once one isolates the active ingredient and it can be synthesized, then plants need not be harmed/put at risk.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Poplar leaves contain Silicates and a tea can be made from them to help relieve some sorts of headaches. Many headaches are caused by a lack of silica in the blood that helps it flow better. Aspirin helps stop the blood cells from inappropriately sticking together. If you get too much silica, you bleed too much when cut. It can also build up in the liver. Birch tree bark also contains silica. The concentrations in the willow made their use commercially feasible, a lot of trees have silicates. The acid part happens when the tea hits the stomach even though the compound of aspirin is not the same. There was testing on the effect of HCL on the tea. There is also a pile of other chemistry in the stomach though but this seems to be ignored by the Pharma and aspirin companies. That is referred to as chance of side effects

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Our bodies are not designed for consuming synthetics though, and there are many drawbacks to forcing them on it.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
22nd and still no news, its a shame.

It's still early, will probably get an update later today.

Im thinking that considering the amount of attention the thread has received over the last week or so he would be running back right away to report the good news if there was any.

Like i said i wish G all the best but i do think this whole thread was jumping the gun a bit.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Right? You'd think the way some carry on that synthetics and big pharma came before natural cures. I guess most don't realize that every single drug is derived from a natural source. They can't patent nature, unless you are monsanto, so they have to do it synthetically for the patent to clear.

Big Pharma is all about the money, isn't that evident with all of the scary side effects for the drugs currently on the market? They are not after cures, cures don't keep the money flowing, keeping the sick, sick, does.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

22nd and still no news, its a shame.

It's still early, will probably get an update later today.

Im thinking that considering the amount of attention the thread has received over the last week or so he would be running back right away to report the good news if there was any.

Like i said i wish G all the best but i do think this whole thread was jumping the gun a bit.

He possibly spent all day yesterday with him, and hasn't been up/home today as well. You never know. If it's good news, he'll be back as soon as he can.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by NavyDoc

Our bodies are not designed for consuming synthetics though, and there are many drawbacks to forcing them on it.

What exactly do you mean by this?

How does the body distinguish between chemically identical natural and synthetic compounds?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by toastyr
Now try and tell all those good people they are making bold claims by staying alive and not dying of cancer.
I think it would be more relevant if those of our 229,593 members, who had cured their cancer in this manner, would step forward.

Cue the crickets...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

People on you tube make claims about all sorts of things from big foot to UFO's but it doesnt make it true. Ive seen people claiming God has cured their cancer or vitamin C or any of the things that are mentioned in the OP. But its doesn't make it true.Not all doctors are trying to kill us.. Ill take my life or death advice from real studies and not some one who makes a you tube video

[Snip]

edit on 22/3/13 by JustMike because: Snipped OT reference.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by toastyr
Now try and tell all those good people they are making bold claims by staying alive and not dying of cancer.
I think it would be more relevant if those of our 229,593 members, who had cured their cancer in this manner, would step forward.

Cue the crickets...

The crickets have been busy.......it is as you say, but it has been known since at least 1974.
[SNIP]

edit on 22/3/13 by JustMike because: Removed Off topic material.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Rezlooper

Seems like you are vilifying the medical industry. People often forget who diagnosed the problem in the first place, it would have stayed hidden and ended up with bad result.

Hopefully there is no regression when diet is changed back.

Trying to defend the healthcare industry by comparing its ability to properly diagnose against its ability to effectively treat is like comparing apples to oranges.

Of course they can detect the problems, but once that's successfully done, then all objectivity is lost and the King of the World, Big Pharma, takes over. At that point, all other options outside of prescription drugs, chemo, radiation, and all manner of toxic poison are taboo to even mention.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Please note!

Discussions of or references to a certain substance which is perhaps legal in some US states (or just for medicinal use) but is not legal at all in others, are not acceptable on ATS. For this reason and on advice of ATS Admin given to me just minutes ago, I have removed or edited the posts that referred to that substance.

I would ask members to please refer to the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use and especially the following:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

It makes no difference if a substance is legal in a few states for medicinal use (or otherwise). If it is not legal by and large, then it's off limits here. That's the standard.

Thank you.
edit on 22/3/13 by JustMike because: Fixed link coding.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i think doctors are unwilling to tell people to go all vegan and lifestyle changes because most people do not have the will power to stick with that sort of plan. if they tell people to do that and then the people die then that opens them up to ridicule and lawsuits. i am waiting to hear from the op to see how things are doing, hopefully he is doing well.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join