It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is actually topical to me as my father has prostate cancer. He's 87 and recieving no treatment other than anti-inflamitory drugs. The doctors have determined that it's very slow growing and wont kill him before he dies of other conditions. The doctor stated it will take between 10-20 years to spread. I notice in the thread it says the symptoms are gone, could this just be a result of the anti-inflamatory properties of the natural products you're giving him. Has he been back for more tests ?

They've avoided other treatments as they believe this would put him under too much stress and probably shorten his life. Also not everyone who tests positive has the disease. Low grade or microscopic presentations of the disease are not really considered much of a threat as in studies the vast majority of cases don't lead to invasive cancer.

To sum up, don't worry. It's highly treatable with conventional techniques and if you're older than 70 the odds of dying from it are actualy very low.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
This is actually topical to me as my father has prostate cancer. He's 87 and recieving no treatment other than anti-inflamitory drugs. The doctors have determined that it's very slow growing and wont kill him before he dies of other conditions.
Doctors say that most men die with prostate cancer. If I were older, and with a slow growth version, I would have taken a pass on treatment as well. Even with younger men, the recommended track is often "watchful waiting". If it is slow growth, then lets wait and see what happens. This is a great opportunity to work with complimentary medicine. Again, I recommend Zyflamend as an herbal preparation that is actually in clinical trials.

For an aggressive form...well, like I said, my Essiac-taking brother-in-law didn't make it. Me and my radiation? I did.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Hey, thanks for the heads up, I'm making a list of things which might improve his symptoms and doing a bit of general research. To be fair he's an ex-paratrooper so it's really my mother who tells the stories, he hasn't even mentioned it yet ! He's pretty much symptom free at the moment but I'm preparing options if thing deteriorate over time. Got to say modern medicine has done wonders for him. He's got an artificial hip, artificial knee and was laying a concrete patio last summer. His health recomendation is fried breakfasts and a glass of whisky at night. Got to love the older generations, not sure they make them like that anymore.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

This time I share wonderful news that my father-in-law is beating cancer without mainstream medicine, and you want to trash that as well.

On the contrary. I wished your father in law well. You have no idea if he is beating cancer or not.

When doctors tell someone they have terminal cancer and there’s nothing we can do, why don’t they at least suggest trying an alternative method because at that point, what does someone have to lose?
You're positive about that? Doctors do not offer alternatives? How do you know this?

You want to trash me because I am trashing your science, because you claim to have beaten cancer, which I might say now is highly suspect. You may have made this up just to get onto another thread and trash it as you do best.
I will find it highly suspect if you claim your father-in-law is found to be in remission. But you can go back quite a while to find that I have held this position and told my story long before you came along. You give yourself too much credit to think that I would have to lie to point how wrong you are.

We must all begin acknowledging the great Phage and his presence here at ATS. How do we do that? First, we recognize that there are no conspiracies. All is well in the world. Second, we recognize that the government loves us all and would never do anything to harm us.
Yes, lets talk about me instead of the topic. And, of course, let's bring in the straw man government boogie man. I thought it was doctors who you say can't be trusted.

edit on 3/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
So you suggest chemotherapy is good despite it's dismal success rate!

yes i would suggest chemo.

I know many people who are only still alive because of it.

the most important person in my life went through a year of very intensive chemo for a very rare and aggressive form of cancer. it was manageable. they are clear of cancer at the moment. it could return but you deal with that if it happens.

doctors are not evil. they are trying to help you. honestly.

the earlier you receive treatment the better the outcome. this is vital. i am sure you are aware cancer can spread.

You have this belief because some symptoms have receded you are succeeding. Symptoms can change. They can come and go. A change in diet for 3weeks is not going to have any effect on cancer. This person is your father in law. You are married to his daughter. He may well be giving you 'good news' because that is what you and his daughter need to hear.

there is nothing concrete out there for alternative cures. its pretty much myths and legends on the net. there is threads on here too from members who have tried many alternatives and none have proved successful.

you father in law needs to make his decisions from the professional medical advice he has been given.

if you start handing out advice to cancer patients, are you prepared to accept responsibility if they end up worse off for delaying treatment?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Phage, your arrogance astounds me. You don’t bring any balance to ATS. You’re more harm than good because your only mission is to kill threads. You simply have only one word…NO, NO, NO and never anything else to offer. Everyone is wrong and you are right, but you’re wrong. You have a mission and that is clear…to destroy threads and discourage logical discussion. You simply demean people, treat them rudely, speak down to them as if you are the only answer, and through all of this, you never have anything to offer of your own. You trash people and their ideas, yet we never hear yours, only the reason why someone else’s idea is wrong.

Now here you are on another one of my threads, the great Phage speaks again. This time I share wonderful news that my father-in-law is beating cancer without mainstream medicine, and you want to trash that as well. Many, many people die every day from your mainstream medicine, but you don’t want to acknowledge that at all. You don’t want to say that there are some flaws with it, because you say it saved your life, but what about the countless others that it has failed? When doctors tell someone they have terminal cancer and there’s nothing we can do, why don’t they at least suggest trying an alternative method because at that point, what does someone have to lose? They won’t tell them this because it could prove to work, and OMG, what then?

You want to trash me because I am trashing your science, because you claim to have beaten cancer, which I might say now is highly suspect. You may have made this up just to get onto another thread and trash it as you do best. I have no idea anything about who you really are. You may be some government shill sitting in your dark and gloomy home office with the world’s best hardware and software at your fingertips because the government supplied it to you, so that you can do exactly what you do here at ATS, thread kill! Making up your story about cancer would fit perfectly, because if you hadn’t beaten cancer you’d have less credibility to come on this thread and trash talk the way you are. Am I right? Why don’t you show some evidence that you had cancer and beat it with your science? It's even been suggested that I made this up, lol, I will show the evidence that we've beaten cancer.

We must all begin acknowledging the great Phage and his presence here at ATS. How do we do that? First, we recognize that there are no conspiracies. All is well in the world. Second, we recognize that the government loves us all and would never do anything to harm us.

The Phage mantra to live by here at ATS…”Thou ist wrong, therefore, don’t speak”

I'm right there with you Rez, I tried to be logical with him. But to no avail. I'd also like to bring up that" The Cancer Treatment Centers of America," do in fact take a medical and holistic approach to cure cancer. My sister in law took the medical approach to her brain cancer, and has been living in misery for about 5 years now. Choke on that one Phage, or would all the doctors, which you claim are right for chemo treatments, working there be quacks if they try a holistic approach??? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

He called me a liar, is that okay?
You said, and I quote from your first post:

I say don’t believe the doctors, they get some pretty fat pay checks for simply attempting to stall out cancer. Cutting, burning and poisoning the cancer never really kills it.

That's a falsehood. It is a lie, and it disparages those heroes who have made it their life's work to kill this monster. It negates the progress that has been made, and all those whose lives have been saved. Mine included.

Don't forget, it's these self-same 'frauds' of yours who created the PSA test that is key to monitoring your father-in-law's condition. You wanna learn medicine from the ubiquitous Some Guy on the Net, that's your call.

But actively discouraging sick folks from seeking proper medical attention...kills. And you, my friend, are not there to respond when loved ones are told "If only he had entered treatment earlier, we could have done something".

Rant over.

What Rez was stating was HIS OPINION. That does not make him a liar. Also a point I was trying to make earlier, it is up to the individual to make that decision. Sorry Rez, it has to be said, But, if they think what Rez says is the word of god, well, they lack the ability to make decisions on their own. And would need a babysitter in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

I'd also like to bring up that" The Cancer Treatment Centers of America," do in fact take a medical and holistic approach to cure cancer.
Yes, I know. I tried to point that out to Rezlooper that alternatives, and complimentary treatments are used, after he said this:

When doctors tell someone they have terminal cancer and there’s nothing we can do, why don’t they at least suggest trying an alternative method because at that point, what does someone have to lose? They won’t tell them this because it could prove to work, and OMG, what then?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That does not make him a liar.

Ok. He didn't lie then. In that case he is terribly ignorant and spreading that ignorance helps no one.
And, apparently, many actually believe him. That is unfortunate.

Cutting, burning and poisoning the cancer never really kills it.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

I find out this week that my wife is in full test mode, for breast cancer. She has been healthier than ever before, in her life. Ran her first half marathon two weeks ago..She will opt for the "burning" and "poisoning" or "cutting"...whatever the doctor's suggest. They are there to save lives.

Having been through aggressive breast cancer, chemo and radiation, If you or your wife have any questions or concerns that I can help with, please send a U2U.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

He doesn't like doctors, and you swear by them, I myself, only go if I absolutly have to.

My husband was like that years ago, ended up in the hospital and being diagnosed with diabetes, extremely high cholesterol and blood pressure. Doctors were amazed he was still alive. He was a time bomb waiting to go off.

Would you rather get bad news but a chance to deal with it and be well, or wait until it's too late and you have no options left.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by Phage " I am living proof of it."

to be fair, you're not 'living proof' of anything, other than one more internet forum participant. you are no more, or less, 'real' than anyone else posting here.

He is indeed 'living proof''. So am I and all the other cancer surviving members here on ATS. Do you really think we would all lie? For what purpose? We have had our very lives threatened by a horrible disease and do not want others to assume that cancer is always a death threat or that conventional medicine will always kill you.

Like I have mentioned before, I always said I would go for alternative natural remedies if I ever had cancer. Once you're sitting in that doctors office all vulnerable and scared out of your mind, you hear the words "Yes you have cancer, it is an aggressive cancer...Well let me tell you, you start thinking : Do I really want to put my life in the hands of anything else but traditional medicine?

Knowing that others have had chemo and radiation and are still alive after 20 and 30 years... Yes, I made the decision to trust those nasty money hungry doctor's. and the torture of chemo and radiation.

Seriously, it all depends on what kind of chemo you recieve. Some don't have any effects at all, Some don't even lose their hair. Some do lose their hair but it grows back and it's worth saving your life. You may be etremely tired, weak, maybe dizzy at times.It's different for everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I think it's important that us "survivors" (I hate that word). Maintain a presence in these types of threads, to put some perspective on the matter. As you say, you don't know what you will do until you hear the dreaded words.

It's very easy to talk about doing the alternative route and evil doctors while you are fit and healthy.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I think survivor is a great word.

I not only survived cancer. I survived learning to hang glide in the early days of the sport!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I think it's important that us "survivors" (I hate that word). Maintain a presence in these types of threads, to put some perspective on the matter. As you say, you don't know what you will do until you hear the dreaded words.

It's very easy to talk about doing the alternative route and evil doctors while you are fit and healthy.

We're warriors and battled the dreaded disease. LOL How's that?

I agree with you whole heartedly Woodwardjinr! It is important to maintain a presence in these threads to put a perspective on the matter. In the past people scared me to death with all the negativity against traditional medicine. I was terrified and torn. Once I was staring death in the face, well, I kept telling myself that many people make it through with traditional medicine and have lived for many years to tell their tale.

I can see alternative,herbal,eating healthy remedies for many things, but cancer isn't exactly a cold or headache or something you need for sleepless nights. You know? It is a life threatening disease.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlo

Day three. I am hooked. Can't wait for solstice. My best wishes go out to you all. Happy ending? I hope so. Here until fruition. Roobix.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Knowing that others have had chemo and radiation and are still alive after 20 and 30 years... Yes, I made the decision to trust those nasty money hungry doctor's. and the torture of chemo and radiation.

Congrats, you beat it. But, do you speak for all those who have died?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

My father-in-law was not healthy and he made a choice. He had to stop up to 10 times during one urination. He had constant pain from the right side of his groin through to his back. He barely slept at night, waking up all night long either with pain or having to urinate, which he spent minutes trying. Doctors told him, although slow moving, it was at the stage that any day now it was going to spread to his bones and recommended treatment start right away, but at least within a couple of months because G said he needed time to think. He would live at the most...4 years if he did nothing, which means he probably would have only lived another two years. He had the courage to try the plan and stick with it 100%, and he is beating it. He went to a different doctor this afternoon and received good news. The doctor, who had no idea he had already been diagnosed with cancer, told him that he had an average enlarged prostate for a 70-year old man, and that it was smooth and soft. They took his PSA test and as soon as those results are in I am going to post them here with the doctors prognosis of the prostate gland. I'm also going to post the original diagnosis as well, so you will all see that he cured his cancer in 3 weeks. His original doctor, upon the rectal exam, told him he had major swelling on the right side and it was rough and hard. In 3 weeks, it is now normal, smooth and soft! Congrats G!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Cancer is a huge cash cow, there are cures for cancer, they exist and are not approved by the FDA. I have lost a total of 11 family and friends to the treatment, they starved, it was horrible to witness. They all followed the same route, surgery, chemo then radiation. All of them died within 2 years of the first surgery, all various forms from prostate to breast to colon etc...

Answer me this, what would happen if this were true and everyone found out? How many people would be out of work? They've made an entire industry, with many thriving careers, out of cancer: The incurable disease.

[snip]
edit on 11-3-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by toastyr
Cancer is a huge cash cow, there are cures for cancer, they exist and are not approved by the FDA. I have lost a total of 11 family and friends to the treatment, they starved, it was horrible to witness. They all followed the same route, surgery, chemo then radiation. All of them died within 2 years of the first surgery, all various forms from prostate to breast to colon etc...

Answer me this, what would happen if this were true and everyone found out? How many people would be out of work? They've made an entire industry, with many thriving careers, out of cancer: The incurable disease.

[snip]
edit on 11-3-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Think about this with surgery. And even the biopsy itself, but I'm not saying don't do it, because the benefits outweigh not doing it. Especially if you live a healthy, organic diet, you can destroy the cells anyways. But, back on point. With surgery, when the doctor cuts the cancer away, they lose cancerous cells that spread all over the body through the blood stream and this is a major way that it spreads. So, you may save yourself with surgery only to have a different cancer appear later, and much more deadly.

This is what happened to my FOL's brother who had prostate cancer 11 years ago. He had surgery and it came back with a vengeance. He's been fighting off stage 4 liver and colon cancer for quite some time. He shouldn't be alive but he has prolonged his life by using holistic treatments. He hasn't won yet, by any means, but one positive note during this time is that it may have went to his lungs. At one point they found something in his lungs and it cleared itself up. Who knows, hopefully he can beat this thing yet, but he is refusing traditional medicine anymore and sticking with natural cures, which include the vegetable diet, but I'm not sure what other things he's trying.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join