It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have cured father-in-laws cancer naturally - symptoms are gone in three weeks!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just wondering why my post was edited? I am in a legal medicinal and recrational state for cannabis, I thought I was allowed to post about it? I have before, what changed?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Night Star

I think it's important that us "survivors" (I hate that word). Maintain a presence in these types of threads, to put some perspective on the matter. As you say, you don't know what you will do until you hear the dreaded words.

It's very easy to talk about doing the alternative route and evil doctors while you are fit and healthy.

My father-in-law was not healthy and he made a choice. He had to stop up to 10 times during one urination. He had constant pain from the right side of his groin through to his back. He barely slept at night, waking up all night long either with pain or having to urinate, which he spent minutes trying. Doctors told him, although slow moving, it was at the stage that any day now it was going to spread to his bones and recommended treatment start right away, but at least within a couple of months because G said he needed time to think. He would live at the most...4 years if he did nothing, which means he probably would have only lived another two years. He had the courage to try the plan and stick with it 100%, and he is beating it. He went to a different doctor this afternoon and received good news. The doctor, who had no idea he had already been diagnosed with cancer, told him that he had an average enlarged prostate for a 70-year old man, and that it was smooth and soft. They took his PSA test and as soon as those results are in I am going to post them here with the doctors prognosis of the prostate gland. I'm also going to post the original diagnosis as well, so you will all see that he cured his cancer in 3 weeks. His original doctor, upon the rectal exam, told him he had major swelling on the right side and it was rough and hard. In 3 weeks, it is now normal, smooth and soft! Congrats G!

Excellent News! So happy to hear the positive results! As I knew you would.

When we all wake up and finally learn, discover and believe that high doses of Vitamin C kill ALL cancer cells, the chemical medical pharmacutical machine will die.

We still need doctors, but we need better educated doctors.

edit on 11-3-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by Night Star

Knowing that others have had chemo and radiation and are still alive after 20 and 30 years... Yes, I made the decision to trust those nasty money hungry doctor's. and the torture of chemo and radiation.

Congrats, you beat it. But, do you speak for all those who have died?

Hun, my cancer could return and eventually kill me. It could also do the same with someone who went the alternative route. I realize your Father-In-Law made the decion to go the alternative route and I certainlt wish him the very best, will be thinking and praying for him. I mean that sincerely.

The reason I come to these threads is because I don't want anyone to be terrified of going the traditional route thinking it is a certain death sentence. I don't want anyone to think that all doctors are these evil madmen in it just for the money. I don't want anyone to think that chemo and radiation are some kind of torture. The medical team that was involved in my care were compassionate, kind and caring. I wasn't just a number. My care was very personalized. They were very thorough and also cared about my emotional well being, made sure I was eating healthy and eating enough, wasn't vomiting etc. They were there for me no matter what my concerns were.

Cancer is a horrible thing and there are so many variables. Those who choose alternative methods may live or die. Those who choose traditional methods will live or die. There is no certainty. It is a chance we all have to take.

Personally, anyone I have ever known that was on one kind of strict diet or another could not maintain that diet lifestyle. Like my Dad used to say,"If I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go happy.." LOL He lived to be 86.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
reply to post by thepolish1

He doesn't like doctors, and you swear by them, I myself, only go if I absolutly have to.

My husband was like that years ago, ended up in the hospital and being diagnosed with diabetes, extremely high cholesterol and blood pressure. Doctors were amazed he was still alive. He was a time bomb waiting to go off.

Would you rather get bad news but a chance to deal with it and be well, or wait until it's too late and you have no options left.

I understand what your saying, however, a few years back I had an ordeal with Strep. the first time I had it, my doctor told me if she knew how high my white blood cell count was on the first time I saw her, I would've went to the hospital in an ambulance. I laughed. I can not stand hospitals. Long story short, Came down with it on New years eve, and had my tonsils removed in September, after the third time of having it. It was done on a friday, and I went back to work the following wedensday. Not the brightest thing I 've done in my life. I was asking my ol'man to shoot me on the third day after. I pretty healthy, when I eat, it's usually healthy.

I already stated if I found out I had cancer, I'd go on living my life, the way I usually do. And that would be my choice. Now if the ol'man wants to be miserable for a few more years, I might consider treatment

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Rez, when I was reading this thread, you had mentioned the Candidia fungal infections and cancer. I'd like some more info on that if you have the time. I have tried to find out if the ph of your body has anything to do with it, but to no avail. Thank you in advance!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Research more on the internet, you will find they say to have more garlic and salt in your diet with cancer. Salt has iodine a known cancer treatment cure they use for I want to say throat cancer..

Wasn't it Iodine pills they were handing out for radiation poisoning after 9/11?

Much guessing going on here.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Very relevant story published in one of today's papers.

This tells a different story to the MYTHS that even the experts would not touch the treatment they are recommending to patients.

Its very easy to say in a survey that you would not take medical treatment when you are not ill. Its a different story when you are faced with the illness.

Every year 40,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer — and more than 10,000 die from it.

Treatment can cause anxiety and side-effects such as impotence and incontinence. Many ask: what would the experts do in my shoes?

In a remarkable coincidence, three of the UK’s leading experts reveal that they, too, have the cancer and here they talk about their experiences . . .

John Anderson, 59, is an internationally respected consultant urological surgeon at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield.
A year ago John was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer — the most serious type; he has had hormone treatment and chemotherapy to contain it

Damian Hanbury, 56, is a consultant urologist at the Lister Hospital, Stevenage, and is married to Helen, with whom he has three children (who are in their early 20s).
He was diagnosed with prostate cancer which had spread just outside the prostate (‘locally advanced’) in 2010, and underwent radiotherapy and hormone treatment.

Professor Roger Kirby, 62, and his wife Jane have three children (aged 21 to 27), and live in South-West London.
A Professor of Urology at the University of London, he was diagnosed with moderately aggressive cancer last September and underwent a radical prostatectomy in December.

3 interesting stories for you to read

www.dailymail.co.uk... ing-men--loved-ones.html

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
This tells a different story to the MYTHS that even the experts would not touch the treatment they are recommending to patients.

Thanks very much for providing that. Here's what I feel to be the most important statement offered:

Survival rates for localised cancer when cancer has not spread and can be treated with surgery are more than 90 per cent; that drops slightly to 70-80 per cent for those with cancer, like mine, that’s extended outside the capsule of the prostate or into the ejaculatory structures. Where the cancer has spread to other organs or nearby bones, the rates drop to a disappointing 20-30  per cent — which is why early diagnosis is so important. link

Bingo! When you mess with that margin, your odds of dying increase dramatically. It's all about early detection and early treatment. And when my urologist and my oncologist BOTH said "This will cure you"...am I gonna say "No thanks...but pass that quark and flax seed oil, will ya?"

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RezlooperMany, many people die every day from your mainstream medicine, but you don’t want to acknowledge that at all. You don’t want to say that there are some flaws with it, because you say it saved your life, but what about the countless others that it has failed? When doctors tell someone they have terminal cancer and there’s nothing we can do, why don’t they at least suggest trying an alternative method because at that point, what does someone have to lose? They won’t tell them this because it could prove to work, and OMG, what then?

You may have made this up just to get onto another thread and trash it as you do best. I have no idea anything about who you really are. You may be some government shill sitting in your dark and gloomy home office with the world’s best hardware and software at your fingertips because the government supplied it to you, so that you can do exactly what you do here at ATS, thread kill! Making up your story about cancer would fit perfectly, because if you hadn’t beaten cancer you’d have less credibility to come on this thread and trash talk the way you are. Am I right? Why don’t you show some evidence that you had cancer and beat it with your science? It's even been suggested that I made this up, lol, I will show the evidence that we've beaten cancer.
I think you’ve outed him for what he is.

Why doesn’t he quote the success rate of the surgery/chemotherapy/radiotherapy option? It has been quoted as 3% maximum. In fact an oncologist recently quoted it to a friend as 5%. Great statistic huh? Simply brilliant! My friend said no and is now starting to regret the operation on a slow growing bowel cancer.

As for the money angle, yeah right. Is that why doctor’s charge so much that most people cannot afford their services, because they’re not in it for the money? HAHAHA!!!!

An article in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported that the average oncologist makes $253,000 per year. Incredible as it sounds, the article says that 75% of those earnings — about $190,000 — come from chemotherapy drug profits! If you subtract those drug profits, the oncologist would make little more than $60,000 per year.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Very relevant story published in one of today's papers.

Its very easy to say in a survey that you would not take medical treatment when you are not

Read the letter mentioning the study that says 75% of the expert won’t touch the treatment. Twenty five percent is still a significant number that do.

How about interviewing the other 75% of doctors who would never have conventional treatment that they give to their patients? A candian study asked a large munber of doctors if they would have chemo/radiation etc to treat cancers if they ever got it.... 75% said THEY WOULD NOT! Lets talk cancer PREVENTION AND TELL THE TRUTH ON THAT!

- Debbie, Woking, 12/3/2013 19:20

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Take a look at this site:
simoncini-cancer-center.com...

Simplicity is the answer

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
Research more on the internet, you will find they say to have more garlic and salt in your diet with cancer. Salt has iodine a known cancer treatment cure they use for I want to say throat cancer..

Wasn't it Iodine pills they were handing out for radiation poisoning after 9/11?

Much guessing going on here.

We cut salt entirely from G's diet. I'd advise against salt altogether. It's just bad. Refined salt, fats, butter, margarine, etc. cause red blood cells to stick together and when they do, they absorb less oxygen. And they get less oxygen into your cells. This makes hemoglobin a feast for yeast and fungus. When these red blood cells stick together they can't get through the smaller arteries and capillaries, which means much less or no oxygen gets to the cells in these areas of the body. The result...the cells turn cancerous. Also, once cells are cancerous, the oxygen still can't get to the cancer cells to slow down their spreading or kill them.

On the other hand. Natural sea salt in small amounts is good for you. This has a similar mineral count as our blood.

Here's a good article on iodine and it's natural sources.

Foods high in iodine

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by angkory13

Take a look at this site:
simoncini-cancer-center.com...

Simplicity is the answer

"I understand well the pain of cancer patients, as i used to work at a child cancer center and all children there died. It was painful to me seeing innocent children being submitted to chemo and radiotherapy and die one by one" These are the words from Dr. Tullio Simoncini.

So sad! These people are monsters not to give these kids a chance.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

According to the Cancer Treatment Watch Web site, "[Dr. Simoncini] has been using unsubstantiated cancer treatments for 15 years… in 2003, his [Italian] license to practice medicine was withdrawn, and in 2006 he was convicted by an Italian judge for wrongful death and swindling… This has not stopped him from continuing to provide his controversial treatments, not only in Italy, but apparently also in foreign countries, such as the Netherlands."

www.cancer.org...

Be Wary of Simoncini Cancer Therapy

www.cancertreatmentwatch.org...

anaximperator.wordpress.com...
scienceblogs.com...
www.cancertreatmentwatch.org...
edit on 12-3-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macdon
I think you’ve outed him for what he is.

Why doesn’t he quote the success rate of the surgery/chemotherapy/radiotherapy option? It has been quoted as 3% maximum. In fact an oncologist recently quoted it to a friend as 5%. Great statistic huh? Simply brilliant! My friend said no and is now starting to regret the operation on a slow growing bowel cancer.
Since you are a large fan of stats, how about comparing the number of surviving cancer victims on this site who have received conventional treatment versus those who went the complimentary medicine route? I have asked this question numerous times and I don't believe I have ever heard from an ATS member who successfully cured their own cancer using the latter...maybe one...maybe. You have at least three contributors to this thread who are alive today because of conventional medicine. Something to consider, I'd say.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Of course, big pharma and the AMA will crucify anybody who threatens their monopoly. You think that because someone practices alternative medicines, they are supposed to have a 100% cure rate. Of course, there are going to be some failures and not everyone is going to make it. But, look at how high the numbers are in traditional medicine. These are the real criminals who will try to block anyone from finding other methods, it's a persons choice what they choose, but yet they make it criminal if you go outside their monopoly. Who are the real criminals? The AMA and Big Pharma. Big Pharma are just a bunch of legal drug dealers. Take a look at the epidemic we face right now with pain killers. These guys are putting coc aine dealers out of business, but yet, in my community up here, we had nine deaths from prescription painkiller overdose, and 0 from coc aine. I see a problem with that. I'm not advocating that illegal drugs are okay, definitely not, but just an example of how bad the prescription med epidemic really is, and who's responsible? Big Pharma!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Convicted by an Italian Judge? The Italian court system is one of the most corrupt court systems in the world. They have no credibility. Think back about Amanda Knox.

He was most likely set up.

And the other blog - well if you read the comments following the story you will see that his patient Beth is now cancer free.

Defamation blogs are not good sources of information.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Mods, I live in a legal cannabis for medicinal or recreational use, my eyes have been opened to the madness, it is a wonderous healing plant for just about any ailment including cancer, migraines, IBS, Chrons disease, depression, alzheimer's and many more.

Cannabis causes cancer to commit suicide (autophagy)

Google: Rick Simpson Oil, Phoenix Tears, Granny Storm Crow (all ailments)

Watch subjective evidence on youtube, cancer is being cured folks, it's all about the love of money!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

if you have a serious electrical problem in your house its best to call an electrician.an expert. if you try and fix it yourself you might get electrocuted or burn your house down,

the world of cancer is not a pretty one.
there is no silver bullet.
but its best to listen to the experts.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

if you have a serious electrical problem in your house its best to call an electrician.an expert. if you try and fix it yourself you might get electrocuted or burn your house down,

the world of cancer is not a pretty one.
there is no silver bullet.
but its best to listen to the experts.

There's also too numerous to count do-it-yourself books and stores readily available to help you save lots of money on that electrical problem, rather than hire an imperfect expert.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join