It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's Nuclear Threats And Ailen Intervention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

But how can you prove that? There is evidence that ET have been visiting for many thousands of years for reasons i have no idea of. Maybe we are just the eqivalent of farm animals for them, if you read some of the suggestions that they need us for our genetic materials and other body parts. So although they wont intervene in most cases they wont take too kindly to us destroying ourselves. Lets not forget they have been reported over missile silos and switching the nukes off! Perhaps they will switch off the North Korean nukes at the most critical moment, that would be very helpful indeed! Save an awful lot of mess too.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

No we dont know what they are thinking. You are right about that. But I do believe they are monitoring us nevertheless! Too many witnesses from military as well as civillian sources to suggest otherwise!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Well in reply to that, my answer is two fold. They know we are here as they have been aware of us since the first radio transmissions etc, so just as we would do, they want to come on over and check out life on this ball of rock. Who knows, maybe life is rare or perhaps an eco system like ours is rare. Whatever the reason I am sure any intelligent life form would at least have a look. Anyway i think they have been aware of us for thousands of years, there is evidence to suggest that in archelogocial digs etc but that is another topic for another day! So being aware we exist, i am sure that Ailens are monitoring us very closely and so would be aware of our activities including letting off nuclear firecrackers. They may even be walking amongst us and we would be none the wiser! Heck they could be monitoring this thread!
Joking apart though i am of the belief we are being monitored for the reasons given above. As to WHY i have not the foggiest. Maybe they need our genetic DNA or there is something on the planet they want which is not common elsewhere. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
i think they WILL interfere, because nuclear weapons affect multiple dimensions and we would harm other species, and they wont allow that

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

i think the US is lieing, denis rodman went to North korea and cam back and quoted that KJ unn wants obama to pickup the phone as he does not want war, now apparently they have made a threat? look at the UN, one of the worst invaders/liers on earth, just look at how little effort they put in when it comes to countries without oil resources, and the ET's have interfeared before , look at the cases to do with US military establishments that had large UFO craft # down nukes and render them in opperable, they will, UFO craft where spotted when fukishima went off and have been spotted over many years, they do not want NUKES being used and will do anything to stop it.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Personally I believe in aliens and think they're here, I also find myself having to agree that they seem rather interested in our nuclear capability. Nuclear missile sites and nuclear power plants see an abundance of UFO's, however in over 2000 nuclear weapons tests and two instances of them being used on others as weapons there has been no attempt to stop our usage of the things.

Maybe aliens would step in to prevent armageddon but I would much rather it not come to that, for a couple of reasons. First of all, what if aliens aren't there after all? Second, what if they are there but just don't care? Third, we should be able to solve our own problems ourselves.

Hoping for aliens to fix the problems with NK is very bad. Even if they could, and they did so without being controlling all it would do is create dependence.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

I do agree that we as a Human Race should not be dependent on ailens to solve our problems, however in the case of nuclear war i think that is when the need for intervention becomes apparent. When USA nuked Japan in 1945 that was bad enough but they were by today's "standards" crude nukes and the damage terrible though it was not on a global scale. To use ANY nuke is a crime but with today's "improved" and modern nukes the damage would be far more severe. So on that basis ET may be well inclined to step in if it were used in a war. I hope so. We all die but I was rather hoping i would do so at home, in bed and peacefully. Not in sheer terror seeing and hearing a bang and flash!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ed1320
If you really think about it any missile form anyone will never hit us unless we want it to. We have stuff that would blow your mind we dont need any aliens, we the US know better then to show all of our cards. We have some wild stuff believe me.

What makes you think others don't have those?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
reply to post by blackcube

But how can you prove that? There is evidence that ET have been visiting for many thousands of years for reasons i have no idea of. Maybe we are just the eqivalent of farm animals for them, if you read some of the suggestions that they need us for our genetic materials and other body parts. So although they wont intervene in most cases they wont take too kindly to us destroying ourselves. Lets not forget they have been reported over missile silos and switching the nukes off! Perhaps they will switch off the North Korean nukes at the most critical moment, that would be very helpful indeed! Save an awful lot of mess too.

please , there is not a single evidence of any extra terrestrial life outside earth, other than lies spouted by charlatans. stop spoutng the nonsense propagated by the lunatic fringe of US Ufology.. they are liars

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by stirling
Dru you have an interesting style, im grateful im not married to ya.,....
The Visitors may actually do something if the missiles start flying.....
We have been warned......
The explosion of such devices causes disruptions in the equilibrium of existance for them and us.
The vortices which are created have sent many aircraft to their doom, years afterwards.
These are areas of loose atomic binding and have been proven to exist in the fifties.....

uh-huh.
So, would you mind detailing at what point anything was done by any supposed spooky space aliens to prevent the well over 2000 nuclear detonations that have occurred on this planet?

I mean, if it was REALLY that important, then, don't you think all this nonsense would have been stopped after, say, the first 100 detonations?

Then, there's that whole thing about The Sun, or, really, ANY star in the universe. Um, Giant Friggin Nuclear Bombs in a constant state of perpetual explosion?
Yup. That's kinda what a sun/star is.

Oh, but that's okay because it's all natural?

edit on 8-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)
easy there was supposed to be 4000 detonation so their hitting 50%.... not bad

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
OP, since the beginning of Modern UFOLOGY and the Contactee phenomena, these benevolent space beings routinely send message via their prophet , warning humanity to avoid nuclear warfar or they will be forced to intervene in the name of humanity.

in my opinion they are liars and do not have humanity's best interest at heart. in fact i think they are trying to destabilize the world if thats even possible lol.

do not believe for a second that any beings from any dimension or any place will help humanity.. after all, human choose to follow his own path and thus now humanity will pay for every kind of hardship that caused by humans.

Whatever happened, this is humanity's mess and no one coming to help them.. until the end.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join