learn more

North Korea's Nuclear Threats And Ailen Intervention

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Wishing for aliens to intervene on one hand and praying for God to intervene on the other hand will only leave you with nothing in both hands.

edit on 3/8/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

That's why you just pray if they care they can read your vibes if not shared from GOD the SOS in their region.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Granted quite a few early tests were above ground, many were underground tests, but they were TESTS. Not used in anger as it were. Maybe ailens are aware of that. and dont forget reports from both USA and the former USSR shows UFOs switching off nukes over missile silos etc when it suited them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
reply to post by Druscilla

Granted quite a few early tests were above ground, many were underground tests, but they were TESTS. Not used in anger as it were. Maybe ailens are aware of that. and dont forget reports from both USA and the former USSR shows UFOs switching off nukes over missile silos etc when it suited them.

Anger towards us humans ?
Do you think they care about our life´s suddenly ? allowing wars and sickness to flourish, and then suddenly give a damm ? I think not.. the only reason would be if nukes tear a hole in the fabric of space posing a danger to them, but that's just crazy speculation since they have not stopped us before.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Using nuclear power as a weapon negates the right to life - in my opinion.

If we breakout into a Nuclear WWIII - we deserved to go the way of the dinosaurs. We know better. NK knows better. With the first threat, the world should have been marching in and taking the nukes away. The world are pussies to let little bullies taunt and threat with a weapon that can cause mass devastation. I don't care if they don't have the guidance system to make good on their threats. They made the threat, now go in there and make sure they know, there consequences for threatening mass destruction. The whole situation is ridiculous.

If ET ever has to come down here and interfere on our behalf, hide. You won't like them.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I agree that they dont interefere with most conflicts as i suspect they have something simmilar to a Star Trek style Prime Directive. However i suspect they do worry about our ability to destroy the planet completely and utterely, we are talking a new asteroid belt, as that would be all that is left of Earth! Unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I highly doubt it, considering the thousands of nuclear bombs weve already detonated on our own countries

Plus, they didnt show up for Japan, so what would make this one any different to them?
edit on 8-3-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: Hunan gahden

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
reply to post by Spacespider

I agree that they dont interefere with most conflicts as i suspect they have something simmilar to a Star Trek style Prime Directive. However i suspect they do worry about our ability to destroy the planet completely and utterely, we are talking a new asteroid belt, as that would be all that is left of Earth! Unfortunately.

Ok...first of all Aliens are not even proven to exist. To think that a non-existent race of beings will swoop down and save us all is complete nonsense. If there were any type of "Prime Directive" I can't imagine it would allow us to even HAVE nuclear capability.

So to get this straight, you believe there is some alien race that is allowing us to just play with nuclear weapons but when it comes to actually using one, then they will intervene? I would compare that to a parent allowing their child to play with a loaded gun and shoot it at whatever they want but when they are about to actually shoot a person, then they say no. This question and anyone that thinks aliens are going to rush in and save us are utterly ridiculous if truly believed.

There is nobody that will save us except ourselves and as soon as we can all realize this and quit believing that we are not to blame for our own situations we may actually get somewhere. This is similar to the people on welfare that use the argument that the government owes them and should pay their way. Save yourself...don't count on aliens or god to do it.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh, and I don't think even if we detonated every nuke in the world at the same time could we ever reduce earth to floating space rubble....it would go on still turning and rebuilding until another species evolves from the ashes of our civilization.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If it were true then why would governments persist with their existence?

Or are you implying that the governments continue to do so in order to continue the conspiracy that E.T does not exist?

NK are living in dreamland and are probably near to actually caving in due to the sanctions being imposed by the U.N. They do not have the capability to fire a missile at the U.S. Even if they did, China would not allow this.

We live in interesting times, that will only become more interesting over the next few years.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Did you believe all the hype for 2012 was true? There's your answer.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Maybe its just my American mind set but I am not ok with any outsider coming in and telling us what to do. Too much like a god and we sure dont need any more of those.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Great post. Military personnel have witnessed flying saucers neutralize missiles before. I believe certain e.t. groups are monitoring the current situation in case things get out of hand.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Op Whiuchus 13

We might as well be asking will the elves or fairies intervene. You all are talking like you could know the mind of an alien lifeform. We dont even know how they think let alone what they think. If the exist at all and are in our neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As has already been pointed out,how would the signature of our little nukes be distinguished from the big nuclear explosions taking place in every star in the universe ?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I hope WWIII, or at least a limited arms exchange of nukes happens so one and for all the loony moonies will shut up about alien space brothers hanging around to prevent the very thing that no alien is ever going to be around to prevent.

ET don't surf.

Apocalypse later, Surf Now:

neat video, great idea..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
Great post. Military personnel have witnessed flying saucers neutralize missiles before. I believe certain e.t. groups are monitoring the current situation in case things get out of hand.

Yeah, this is an interesting post.. Normally, I used to totally stay away from looking too much into aliens and ufos for fear of the unknown, but recently I've been hearing quite a bit about the anunnaki, the nephilim, giants, etc, and I think this is on account of all of the hocus-pocus going on at the Vatican with the selection of a new pope there and all, which will transpire in the coming weeks-before Easter I guess. Folks like George Noory from www.coasttocoastam.com, recently had a guest on by the name of Paola Harris, and she had some pretty darn interesting comments to make about ufo's; From the looks of it so far, given my elementary understanding on the subject of aliens, I think there is going to be one Set that will be deceptive and who will arrive in an exploitative manner, and then there is another group (Allies of Humanity?) who are also here but only on an observational level, and they are here to warn us of the exploitative aliens. It sure would be scary if these things make themselves manifest-- also they seem to have a desire to blend genetically with humankind, but only for their own purposes; Don't know, I don't look to much at it though since it kind of gives me the heebie-jeebies, and it makes me feel ungrounded;
edit on 8-3-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OP just posted almost the SAME topic some time ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am give you the same answer... No nanny ETs

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I hope WWIII, or at least a limited arms exchange of nukes happens so one and for all the loony moonies will shut up about alien space brothers hanging around to prevent the very thing that no alien is ever going to be around to prevent.

ET don't surf.

Apocalypse later, Surf Now:

Finally something we both agree upon. Granted you added your own quirky comedy...

I dont think we need to get that drastic in regards to exchanging nukes.. But i def agree when saying aliens wont intervene...

IF we ever had proof of something then its def that.. We already nuked the japs; and the "foo fighters" were making there alien presence known then so u cant say "aliens" weren't visiting us then...

Also maybe this is my own quirky thinking/comedy but i almost think aliens prefer that kind of warfare..

Before you call me crazy a good example of that i would think is ("granted you have to take all this with the perspective aliens do exist!!") The ancient nuclear battles of the gods in India.. and the Current cases where ufos interact with nuclear bases... you notice there not doing anything particularly dangerous just playing with the electronics letting the officers present know that there the superior beings by manipulating controls.. But its almost like its just to sadistically play with the base operators and maybe see if they can trigger a fire or response from them..

Like i said this is just all stuff i try to put together when looking at this cluster^&*&^ of internet given information on ufo/aliens and humans...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

No i did not believe the 2012 hype. It was all a bif of fun and a good laugh. However I do think the Mayans have knowledge that was influenced by their advanced understanding of the cosmos, rather like the Eyptians did. Got a soft spot for these ancient civilisations who knew things that took thousands of years to re discover when considering all things cosmic!

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Well I would be uncomfortable if Earth were to be invaded Hollywood style and humanity was wiped out, i would be one of the first in my area to form a resistence movement if that ever happened. But if ailens were hostile they would have taken over long before now. Well at least I hope that theory is correct! However I am all for a peaceful First Contact situation in which again in true Hollywood style they land on the White House Lawn for example and introduce themselves and tell us a few things. It may well be the kick up the collective backside of Humanity that frankly we all need. We may not like what we hear or are told, ie all your religions are wrong and that there is no life after death (not necessairly my personal opinion by the way, but a reply that I think we all fear) But that is the only sure way Humanity grows up. And besides we need to know our place in the Cosmos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join