It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB hope for and would love to see a US city nuked. It would expedite their agenda 100x

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

You again?!

That is one of my favorite quotes as well and I felt it was super appropriate for this thread.

Really, if you look around the world, America is the terrorist. We are the ones with the predator drones, after all. Just sayin'..

There are tons of videos on Youtube that showcase the horror we have inflicted/are still inflicting on people around the globe. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

I wonder what restrictions will be imposed on us after another attack (false flag or otherwise)?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
While I do agree with the op to an extent, i dont think a nuclear attack is possible right now without some kind of intervention

Just go to google and type in: 'nuclear weapons ufo's' and you will get many credible sources with stories and testimony from military/government officials talking about ufo's sabotaging nuclear weapons.

We can speculate on who is piloting the ufos but who ever it is has superior technology to the u.s. and aint gonna let them or any other country destroy our planet with nukes.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I doubt nukes are allowed to be used on this planet anymore. I was surprised at the North Korean test earlier this year.

I don't think another Hiroshima/Nagasaki event will take place...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

Agreed ^.^

Edit: "sabotaging"??? While that's technically correct. Making enriched weapons grade Uranium inert externally without damaging electronics surrounding it is utterly impressive!

They made the warheads useless rock!. I have no doubt our black projects have very impressive stolen technology at this time. But that is way beyond us.

Highly impressive ^.^ / a little heart warming. (seems someone out there cares)
edit on 7-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

Its a nice thought... and Ive considered it before in the past... but Ive now concluded that ETs in general dont give a # about humanity. Humans are just far to violent, primitive, and savage for any space faring species to be interested in, expect possibly as an expendable resource (if they are like most humans themselves and care nothing for anything but self).

There is no one there to offer a safety net, IMO. If they cared, they would show it in more overt ways, like actually assisting humans in their struggles. Not nullifying the challenges, but provide guidance when needed, and perhaps simply eliminate the psychopathic element within humanity that without its elimination, will surely be its ultimate doom.

Actions speak louder than any words, and so far, I have seen no action from any ET whatsoever. Only legends and hearsay exist as to their "benevolence" and supposed world saving actions.

edit on 3/8/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Things seem to be heating up now. TPTB are really pushing for NK to make good on its threats.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
First, I don't think NK has the capability to strike very far. No long range missile capability at this time. Beyond that, if they did, it really wouldn't matter, as the resulting launches by the U.S. and everyone else would take care of pretty much everyone and everything.

So, in that regard, I suppose it would expedite any TPTB agenda, just way further down the road than they are prepared to for. Like total devastation of the planet.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If you mix up current events, you can get interesting result. The conclave which brings up ''the last pope prophecy'' and NK threatening with nuclear war... maybe something is really coming?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamaSutra
It's only a matter of time!

To some extent, Hiro/Naga WAS a false flag because there's no way Japan ending up killing 100s of US soldiers, calls for killing over 200 THOUSAND Japanese civilians.

Oh do tell us all how the US military dropping two bombs is a false flag? Did we hide that we did it or was that a cover for some other entity doing it? Perhaps there was some ulterior motive?

Anyway, your figures are all off. The casualty estimates for an invasion of the Japanese mainland were 1.4 million US Soldiers not 100s (
) so I think that killing 200 thousand Japanese (civilians or otherwise) is a fair trade off.

I'd be cool with a civilian casualty ratio a lot higher actually. I'd rather kill 1 billion enemies than one friendly.

How does that not make sense?

Have you ever planned, coordinated or conducted a military combat operation?

edit on 12/3/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hands down - it isn’t going to be nukes. Not within the bounds of the country. TPTB are not going to ‘crap ‘where they eat - especially when ‘they’ would be forced to care for all the ‘fallout’ victims and their families. That and of course since ’they’ can’t control which way the wind is blowing? Even ’their’ families could be bombarded with radiation so I don’t see nukes as a viable option for TPTB.

Then there’s the nuclear winters, holocaust conditions, etc. Nope, the attack isn't going to be nuclear.

What ‘it’ will be is an event TPTB can blame on someone else (of course), something that will leave the buildings intact and ‘their’ families safe while at the same time leaving a lot a people dead specifically lots and lots of ‘us’ dead.

Bio-threats come to mind. EMPs? Not sure how that would work, but if not then definitely a bio-attack.

Though I’m hand in hand with your belief some kind of catastrophe would be to ‘their’ benefit - I have to draw the line at nukes.

peace

edit on 12-3-2013 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You guys and gal's are forgetting the real danger the USA faces.. if ANYTHING hit's it in the *wrong* spot.

Methane.

I'd put money on the fact most have missed this, as it's *another* CT but it's a catalyst you should be aware of, If anything hit's that bubbling sinkhole you have there.. hmm..

If they hit cali/SA fault-line... hmm...

I have a bad vision though, undetected subs on a one way trip. One strike and it's curtains for America. As this thread has discussed the *fallout* wouldn't just be from a bomb but from the hysteria that ensues afterwards.. right now id bet many Americans don't even know things are that bad, as they don't see the things we do, and they trust their TV to tell them the truth.. in that environment, one clear hit will be all it'll take to sway the sheep to giving it all up.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Though I’m hand in hand with your belief some kind of catastrophe would be to ‘their’ benefit - I have to draw the line at nukes.

Most people would draw the line at nukes... which makes it all the more likely that TPTB will choose that method. With plausible deniability, they can still remain in control because 99%+ of people will not suspect them of nuking themselves or their serfs.

99%+ of people didnt expect them to orchestrate 9/11... but they did. Now they cant repeat such a small thing, its out that 9/11 was manufactured. They need to up the stakes, up the death, and up the shock value for their next crafted problem so theyll get the appropriate reaction to be able to offer the tailored solution.

It seems to me that some of you all are still thinking TPTB are some kind of simple gaggle of greedy bankers or something, but they are still "humans" with "hearts"... they arnt. They are pure, undiluted evil, and will do anything it takes to wrest absolute control over the planet, including sacrificing billions of people (they couldnt care less about them, you, or me).

Maybe you would draw the lines at nukes... but Im certain they would not.

edit on 3/12/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If anyone on here has not watched the television series "Jericho", stop what you are doing right now and go watch it. I think it plays out a very plausible scenario, similar to what the OP describes.

Seriously, go watch it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can't agree enough! In fact, I just posted my theory about the whole thing in a thread yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thought I'd bump this and add to this, now that some time has passed and events seem to be more contrived and orchestrated. My thought:

I think that this whole business with the sequester = a huge potential for a false flag event, namely, homeland terrorism. Just today, there was an article on CNN talking about how the Marines must now conserve bullets. Couple that with across-the-board military spending cuts, imminent layoffs at all borders, TSA & Air Marshals, etc. etc. etc., and you have a recipe for a disaster brewing during a time when we are being constantly told how dangerous the NK situation is, how things are testy in the Middle East, and add China "hacking" computers and what do you have? The perfect storm of an attack here, on our soil, and so many to blame it on, giving us perfect reason to go to war with just about all of them. The China one is my fav, I have to say, because I saw this one coming. Remember the Internet Kill Switch? The language of that perfectly outlined this scenario: "enemy" hackers trying to bring down our banking systems & infrastructure, so we would need to shut down everything in order to protect against incoming threats, which means us, you and me, would not have access to anything about anything anywhere, so what a perfect time to orchestrate just about anything, shut systems down, etc.

We're due, people, all of the dominoes have been set in place and all that needs to happen is one little first knock down.

I posted a dream about this type of staged scenario a few weeks/month ago, involving stereotypical "Middle Eastern terrorists, just make sure to read the second post as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-3-2013 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

They are not only planning on allowing it, they are actively participating in its manifestation.

The problem is it will not just be a city nuked, but rather multiple port cities nuked with small scale nuclear devices brought into port by mini subs from NK (West coast) and Iran (East Coast) and detonated at sea.

This will effetively trigger the global collapse of the USD, and destroy much of our fleet (Norfolk, VA; San Diego, CA). This will in turn create a power vacuum and cause Europe to unite (10 nations + Vatican) to counter the Russia/China power grab in the post-USA world to come.

WW3 is Europe vs. China/Russia; the USA will not be a factor after the events planned take place.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
The biggest problem I see for the North Koreans, and anyone involved in a conspiracy, how the hell would they deliver the weapon? Smaller devices such as could be delivered by missile or from an aircraft take a lot of development. I would suspect the NK devices are the size of several shipping containers and not exactly easily moved about. They will require a lot of monitoring, scientists and engineers to get them from A to B safely in order to explode. Given the sanctions they are under I would say that might prove impossible to achieve. More realistically the North Koreans are supposed to have tunnels under the border to major urban areas. Moving the bomb underground and then setting it off near the surface would be far more effective and easy for them to achieve.

I hope they don't, fingers crossed someone comes to their senses and puts a bullet or two in the dear leader or whatever he calls himself.

Yono class submarines (travel 4-8 knots submerged, and appear like whales to US deffense systems).

Armed with small scale nuclear devices (suitcase nukes), brought into port cities undetected. China tested this submarine in 2010 while remaining in the waters of the San Francisco Bay undetected for 3 weeks.

Time the strike on the same morning at the same time and in one minute the USA will have changed forever.

www.eutimes.net...

This article explains the departure of 5 atomic bomb equiped submarines heading in the direction of US ports in SK, Japan, Seattle, WA and Oakland, CA. In mid-February. Traveling at there designated optimal speed for remaining undetected they will arrive at there target cities around April 4th, 2013.

These are the same mini subs (Yono class) that Iran also is in possesstion of (15). If NK comes in striking the West Coast, at the same time Iran strikes the East Coast. End game has begun. Both Iran and NK have been working together on both of their nuclear programs.

This event is the sounding of the second trumpet of revelation and its fulfillment will help to lead millions into knowing the true God of all craetion and His plan for the salvation of all mankind over time.

God Bless,
edit on 12-3-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We don't taunt people so haphazardly, unless we actually have control of them through back doors.

Take 9/11 for example - on the surface, you have a region broiling with unrest and hate (Middle East) - and you have the US repeatedly sticking its nose into their business (the taunt). But beneath the surface, our CIA and Pakistani ISI had near-complete control of the Mujahedeen forces, to ensure that their "reaction" was carefully orchestrated along controlled lines. It was rather beautiful coordination, if you shine a light into enough of those hidden back doors.

I don't know very much about the "under the table" dealings between North Korea and anybody in the West. The only nation I know of which has involvements with them is China. But who knows? Maybe we've been cutting secret deals for a while now.

But absent any kind of backroom planning, I'd say the chances are just about nil. Something as destructive as a nuclear warhead would absolutely have to be put in the "right" place at the "right" time, so the "right" people/infrastructure are kept out of harm's way.
edit on 12-3-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Iran doesn't have any nuclear weapons program, nor do they have any sort of delivery system were they to somehow acquire one from elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Seems the NK rhetoric is not slowing down.

Just wanted to bump this thread, so everyone knows that if anything happens for realzy, to direct their ire at Washington and the PTB that knew it was coming (like Pearl Harbor, like 9/11, etc), and LET it happen, so they can have precedent to consolidate power even more, take away even more liberty, and continue on their totalitarian sprint towards absolute control.

edit on 3/27/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It's not possible right that their just happens to be a crazyinsane person in charge of NK doing the same thing they have done for years which is making noise.

Lets say that NK decides to attack SK tomorrow , in your mind it is already seems decided that it couldn't be anything other then a planned event by the big bad USA.
edit on 27-3-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join