It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mall World Universal University of Cosmic Knowledge and Learning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
PART #1
When I was very young, right before I started Elementary School I began to have dreams of Another School that I attended until I was in my mid twenties. I call it the MALLWORLD Universal University or Mall World for short because it had the wide open appearance of a shopping Mall, except instead of Stores, there were class rooms, lecture halls and auditorium rolled into a place that connected other space and times from around the Multi-verse.

( Actual picture is Gaylord Palms in Florida,, cool it looked like this when I was there)

I wish I could say I remember my first visit to Mall World, but to be honest I do not, just like I barely remember my first day of Elementary school here in 3D modern reality. I just remember the Halls of Mall World UU, brightly lit with a light that was within the very walls. I remember the soft hand I held walking to my first class but not whose hand it belonged to or what they/it looked like. I remember the brightness, tropical looking plants and water falling from fountains, glass and a chrome or silvery looking metal used for banisters, window panes. Others my ‘age’ wandered about introducing themselves to each other and the “TEACHERS”.

When I walked in, I knew I was safe and there for the purpose of remembering First, then picking up where I had left off long ago. It was familiar that first dream, I intimately knew where I was and why I was there even if I could not articulate it well to myself, much less to anyone else.

The Mall World covers a whole planet. It is most likely the size of Earth or bigger by a small amount. It is first a Sanctuary; second a Preserve of Species from across the Universe, and thirdly a School of Higher Learning. Attendees are selected in a fashion that I don’t totally understand, like a lottery in a way, it seems to be that the students are voted in somehow with each having one or more Benefactors and Mentors who usually speak for the students to the ‘ruling council’ that governs the Mall World UU.

I have met one of my Four known benefactors and three of my Mentors in addition to different teachers and professors I worked with through the years. The Mall World is a vital hub of the Cosmic Community and I have known since I was very young that I was lucky to be invited to attend, it is an honor and Gift. I am very fortunate to remember much of my experience of the Mall World, not everyone retains the visual, auditory and tactile memories, much less the lessons, people and events for such a long period. I am thankful for this gift that supplemented my physical earthly schooling. Which brings me to why I remember so much.

I really don’t care what unbelieving people are going to think about this phenomenon I have experienced. It is Real and has molded much of who I am NOW in this TIME that we are in here on Earth. This is how I understand it, and I am keeping some information out of this description for the purpose of validating fellow graduate attendee students in the future. Earth itself is also spoken of as a school in many paths, and rightly so as it is one of many ‘magnet’ worlds that exist. Earth happens to be at a point of ‘Graduation’ per my learning at the Mall World. Fellow students and myself are born in this time specifically to help usher in the next stage of Evolution here on planet Earth. Again I admit to not knowing the total scope of how this all works and my words here are my suppositions and opinions of how I believe it fits in with Human history and soul development.

I happen to remember a lot, and this has been my life long before X Files and other Hollywood promotions, (where MANY ideas there happen to originate in the minds of fellow students of the Mall World.) We tend to think out side of the box to put it mildly, and are not bothered by being thought different. Most of us have lived lives with feet in multiple worlds so are acrobatically agile and able to move freely between the worlds of mind and matter.

Most humans, who attend Mall World UU, work within the structure of ‘Study groups” which can number from 2 to 200 or more. The Study groups CALL all members together, maybe one to one or in mass together as a whole. In ‘’real life’’ we tend to seek out fellow members for comfort and additional knowledge about utilizing the information retained from the time spent at Mall World. Some incarnate as family and others as friends, one time acquaintance or Loves. Most know even if they can’t express it that Fellow members are Here, and hope to reunite in 3D reality to further knowledge and development. Many feel alone while ‘waiting’ for further instruction or contact by benefactors, mentors or fellow students, and the waiting also entails within itself a Larger Waiting on the Collective Graduation of the Human Species. Many fear Earth is Failing and beyond hope, More I believe are sent as Tutors to help through this rough spot in history, and as guides from within humanity to prevent total failure. I believe the thread,THE WAITING GAME started by SMYLEEGRL is a sign that more are waking up to their Mall World Spirit training. Again, My Opinion from my experiences in this life.

When the body I now inhabit was born, it died for about 6 minutes, which in that time was a LONG interval to be dead. I believe I stepped in from the Mall World training into this life, the other soul (mate of mine) went back to Mall World UU because it was not ready to handle life here on Earth. ( LIKE ANY OF US ARE,, ha ha) Some would call this a Walk in if it had happened later in life, but unlike most walk ins I came the first day. My first memory was to wonder why “These’’ Bright lights hurt unlike what I was used to elsewhere, and then pain. The body was very deformed in the legs and with clubfooted feet that had the heel of the foot protruding through the soles and toes curled up to shins. Heavy braces where used at 15 weeks to help correct this birth defect. Also the lungs breathed differently which caused the respiratory distress causing the death. Karmically I was paying the piper at the beginning of the ride to offset some of my own evolutionary issues.

At the age of five, I started having the dreams of the Mall World after falling and hitting my head at the site of the third eye. I remember getting the stitches and when I walked out with my mother from the doctors office things looked different. All things glowed with Life. Every since then I have seen aura around plants, animals and people. In one of my first memories of the Mall World ‘She’, a mentor ( who would later come to Earth physically in 1980 on the first ‘UFO’ I encountered) touched my scar where I hit my head and I remember Songs flowing in my ears filling me with such joy and happiness. My psychic abilities grew daily after that touch and continued to grow along with my nightly training while asleep on Earth, and at school in the Mall World.
edit on 3/7/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: picture

edit on 3/7/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: added link to THE WAITING GAME Thread by Smyleegrl

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
PART #2
By the age of 9 years, I had already met members of Reptilian/dinosaurian species, Insectoid type beings, among other more humanoid types. The “praying Mantis” beings came from the Mall World to help me cope with another disease that affected the legs again of this body that hit me around 10 years of age. I was told I would likely never walk again because my step father would not take me to a doctor because he thought I was trying to get attention. (My stories of the beings I met caused concern I think) My mother begged him to take me when she found me crawling up the stairs one day because it caused such extreme pain to walk. He still didn’t believe so he put me on my bike and pushed me down a hill thinking I would quit ‘playing’ and I hit a tree and could not get up. There was a ‘mantis’ hidden behind a bush that let me know all would be OK, so I wasn’t afraid like my mother and family or mad at the abusive nature of the step father.

In the Mall World at that time it was Science of Healing classes that reined and once I grasped it regarding Mind and Matter, I didn’t worry because I knew I would be healed. And I was healed partly by myself, my belief in the Divine healer and Mall World healing classes,, I walked again after a couple of years. During that time I was contacted by my Mentors, teachers and others while I lay outside where my mother would put me daily in the grass. She saw only a crippled child.

My mother would take a big blanket outside spread it on the grass under some trees in the backyard, give me some books, paper, paints and I would spend all day alone, except when my spirit teachers made short appearances. “She” came often, telling me things were going to be fine, and singing to me.
At this time when I went to sleep at night I visited a different part of the Mall World where I was taught energy manipulation. The dreams consisted mostly of playing with balls of light, some colored some extremely White, others dark and muddy looking that where heavier and I knew more dangerous. I became good at ‘juggling’ the energy, and formed circle forts around myself when I was put out on the blanket on the grass. Soon I had a totally recreated Magickal Circle formed in the Ether there, and only realized it strange when I saw in a book later the exact circle I had energetically made, it was a turning point.

Then I met one of my Benefactors in all of this strangeness. I awoke in my ‘dream’ of Mall world and was told to go ‘upstairs’ to meet someone. I leisurely was strolling thru Mall World looking at all of the plants, and people going to and fro busily to their classes. As I headed towards what we would call an escalator type set of stairs I saw this figure in a cape with hood standing at the top next level. No one else seemed to see him as they walked by and then someone walked through him and he disappeared. I got on the ‘escalator’ and was looking around at all the people and I saw him again standing on a higher level looking down at me. The Cape shimmered and flashed even though I saw its color as black and then I saw his face.
It was solid Gold and at first I thought it a mask of some kind or that he was android, as there are robotic beings in Mall World also, but realized he wasn’t Android, but was humanoid. Again, it was as if I was the only one who could see him, and he ‘blinked out’ as before and disappeared. The ride up was long, and I again looked around because this was one of the vantage points where you could see a wide area of this part of the Mall World UU. No one acted like anything was amiss, and kept about there business walking to and from classes.

I had turned my back to the upper level as I was looking down at the people and when I turned around He just Appeared in front of me. His face was made of gold and shown brightly in the sun that came down from the skylights in the ceiling, I had the urge to touch him, but didn’t. I could still feeling the movement of the ‘stairs’ and sort of stepped down to get a better look at his whole body when he bellowed, “ YOU WILL HAVE THE POWER” It startled me a great deal as it was one of those voices that sounded like it was the voice of God himself, and it not only hit ones ears and eardrums, but like an electrical fire raced up and down my spine and I felt it spread throughout my whole body like hot boiling water, but it did not hurt. I knew right then that my whole future depended on what I said, and I stepped up a step closer to him and looked him directly in the eyes ( These were Eyes that KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, More than piercing, God Eyes) Making sure I kept my gaze in his eyes I stood erect and in my most forceful voice (felt almost like I screamed it) said,
“ I ALREADY HAVE THE POWER”

next like an explosion throughout Mall World in a flash everything brightened more than it already was, and I looked at his face to see him Smile at me. Then he faded away in a shimmering type light.
By now I was near the next level, and I look around sure everyone had to have seen the episode, but no one did. Everyone went about their business as if nothing had occurred. I stood at the top of the stair/escalator thing looking around for him, but he was gone. I waited to see if he would appear again but he didn’t. A voice of one of my mentors said ‘Good’ and I awoke in my 3D bed here on Earth.

Since that happened I have went over and over all the various interpretations that it could mean, from Jungian, Freudian and all paths in between, only later did I learn what it meant.
We do have the Power, we just don’t believe it is within us like it is in all of it’s fullness.
I am sure many will now proceed to tear this apart and that is OK, I am fine with the jokes, critics and all. Because I know I HAVE THE POWER, and using it isn’t as Harry Potter as many would think, it is more subtle and refined. But this encounter lead me to where I am in life NOW, Knowing that WE CREATE OUR REALITIES, We are The Ones WHO MADE THIS MESS,, So WE not some God or space being from above can correct our mess,,, WE MUST,, because WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO.

We AFFECT REALITY BY OBSERVING,, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE EVERYTHING IF WE WANT TO DO SO. Are enough of us here from Mall World UU to do so NOW? I believe the Time is here NOW. Let’s get to Work.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Do they have a McDonalds?

For some reason, your Mall World reminds me of a panopticon prison. Prettily appointed, but a prison none the less.

edit on 7/3/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

The food there was very interesting,, I will have to sit down and write up one of my meal experiences there when I have time. McD's No Thank the gods and goddesses!! No FAST FOOD at all.

We were taught about nourishment from the stars/sun and how it 'trickles down' in evolution to the things we eat.
Because even at McDonalds we are Eating Star Dust,,, just I believe it is the bottom of the pan stardust..

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I feel compelled to comment on this because, for the past year, I keep having these dreams that I'm attending college, but it is in a MALL. I find this weird, as it is a recurring dream. Instead of shops, they're classrooms. Food was bought at a food court or the little food shops, just like a regular shopping mall.

These dreams have been bugging me because they're very vivid. In them, I'm usually late to one of my classes and never have enough time to eat....just like when I really did attend college way back in the 80s. LOL.

I had thought after I wake up from these dreams that maybe, in the future, colleges are too expensive to build from the ground up, so old, bankrupt malls would be a natural choice.

Very interesting thread about your dreams, OP. Know that there is at least one other person on this planet who is dreaming something similar.
edit on 7-3-2013 by FissionSurplus because: grammar

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

But where do they get their recommended daily intake (RDI) of essential preservatives, artificial flavorings and colorings?

(Also, I edited my previous post while you were replying. Apologies.)

edit on 7/3/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have been dreaming of the same place for years and years. I rarely remember dreams, but I always seem to remember these ones. It happened a lot when I was younger but now only 2 or 3 times a year. It is a surreal setting, the best way I can think to describe it is a huge distorted mansion that never ends no matter how deep I go. There are different areas in this giant house, some elegantly decorated with winding carved wooden staircases, others filled with dusty junk and old circus relics. A few times I wandered into an area that is almost like a two story street or strip in a small town, but completely deserted with all storefronts abandoned. When I end up in this place in the dream something is always stalking me or chasing me but I never see it. Most of the dreams are odd but not unpleasant, but when I go to that area in the dream for whatever reason I am just filled with dread and terror. I don't know if dreams mean anything or if they are just a random jumble of thoughts shooting through our brains but I do find it odd that I continuously dream of this exact same place every time. Even though kind of odd I do look forward to these. I hate when my girlfriend tells me about her dreams and yet here I am rambling on about mine. Hopefully someone found this interesting or can share a similar experience. I'd love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Ha ha,, I think it is known when we are on our home worlds,, if they are like Earth we will get enough of the Artificial.

As for the idea of it being like a panopticon, I do understand that, but this is a whole planet that is more advanced than we, so privacy is built into the system even though I know My Benefactor Saw Everything I did there, and HERE! There were vantage points where you could see the Whole of a section you might be in,, so I understand your thought here.
But not so much a prison because everyone was quite free to leave if they wished,, no one did because we were selected to be there to further our learning and knowledge.
There was more than just the "Mall" type buildings too,, I didn't get into the wildlife or the natural part of the planet of Mall World.

Another aside,, I actually found a book at some point in my past that was called Mall World,, a Sci Fi book that I actually loved when I read it,, but it was not the inspiration of my dreams because I had them years before finding the book.

thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

When I first started having the dreams in my childhood, I was late VERY OFTEN,, because the place is so damn interesting and full of hidden realms to visit. Usually the Mentors were charged with finding students like this, but there never was punishment for lateness because everyone was actually being taught at their own pace,, and when I had the urge to run off and explore,, that became the lesson and the Teachers would just appear and lecture on what ever one was doing at the time.

Glad to know you are having the experience, let me know if I can 'help' in your adventures. If you would like to give descriptions I might can tell if you are visiting Mall World as I know it.

Cheers and thanks for telling your part in this,,

one thing. How many times have you been,, and does it resemble your college/high school? in what way?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by toolshed

Was the Mansion by chance on an Island? Did it have mahogany type banisters? Do you remember anything special about the doors?

I went once to a place on Mall world similar,, and it was part of the school study about FEAR!! can you tell us more, and I might be able to discern if it was "Mall World". Interesting.

I know other interpetations that I can offer if you wish and if it is not Mall World.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

one thing. How many times have you been,, and does it resemble your college/high school? in what way?

The mall college in my dreams doesn't resemble any college or high school I have attended in any way, shape or form. It is similar to malls I have been in, but not exactly. The environment outside is all hilly with pine trees. I have always been in the southwest, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

The mall college is always very large and sprawling, but still within the size of what would be a normal large mall in a large metropolitan area.

I've had this dream probably 6 times or more in the past year. It's not a negative dream. It's just different. When I have these types of dreams, and they tend to repeat, I often assume that I'm either stuck in some kind of subconscious thought loop, or I'm getting some kind of message and I'm failing to understand what it is. A third possibility is that I'm dreaming of things in the future, and maybe it is a future me.

Super. Future me is always late, too.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I know the place OP.

In my experience, we sometimes sit down at machines which are shaped like a coin operated racing arcade game. These are virtual reality type experiences and large groups of us are immersed in the same environment. I often am able to recall standing up after sitting at one of these machines, which are lined up side by side. We all get up and leave at the same time.

Also, just recently, I took a shortcut through a room which was similar to a television station doing a live broadcast. I often remember going up and down the stairs as well.

Your description is spot on. S&F!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I am not sure where this building is located. When I dream of it I always start in the same room, which appears to be some sort of parlor or something but full of staircases leading to different areas. For some reason I always go one of two ways in the dream. On one occasion I vividly remember being in what I think was a bedroom but there were holes in the floor and walls and I could tell that I was several stories up, and also I could see outside and it appeared to be a very thick almost jungle like forest. It is really hard to recall many details because it has been a while since this has happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

The mall college in my dreams doesn't resemble any college or high school I have attended in any way, shape or form. It is similar to malls I have been in, but not exactly. The environment outside is all hilly with pine trees. I have always been in the southwest, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

The mall college is always very large and sprawling, but still within the size of what would be a normal large mall in a large metropolitan area.

I've had this dream probably 6 times or more in the past year. It's not a negative dream. It's just different. When I have these types of dreams, and they tend to repeat, I often assume that I'm either stuck in some kind of subconscious thought loop, or I'm getting some kind of message and I'm failing to understand what it is. A third possibility is that I'm dreaming of things in the future, and maybe it is a future me.

Super. Future me is always late, too.

Hey, it would sound to me like you have visited the Mall World I am speaking of, because.... (I might U2U this part)
the Idea of the FUTURE ME actually has been a big part of what I learned in the Mall World. I learned some tricks to make contact with 'Future" selves by extension of the knowledge learned there, so I understand how that thought could occur, as It did for me when I got into my teens.

That is actually when I started the methods to contact my 'self' in the future. It definitely is somehow part of what is taught there, because much of the study I did was in regards to TIME and how it works.

The Pine trees !!! Very good! I know exactly what part of the Mall World you visited, so tell me,, do you retain any information you have learned or is it still held subconsciously?
In my experience the area you seemed to have visited is actually a 'history' class, with some 'earth' science mixed into the lessons. Did a lot of training in the Pine Forest over the hills, because the hills like you said are covered with pine like trees ( they actually are not earth pines) and they are sparse right near that section of the UU, but over the hills is a HUGE FOREST OF THEM. I love that you might have seen this, as it is one of the most serene sections I visited. Very calming place.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hey! I know that place! That was my safety school....

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

If this was the Mall World you visit, it sounds to me like you were in the Science Lab Areas. The Technology there is above and beyond what we call 'virtual reality' . Do you know what you were participating in with your Study Group? Were you hooked up and connected to this? Do you remember the panels for the controls? What color was the most prominent in your vision?

Let me know more details if possible, as I am trying to verify by peoples descriptions to see if this is really the same ''world''.

Thanks for the post. Look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by toolshed

by your brief description it does sound like the Island on Mall World. I had to go and look at my dream journals to find when I was there,, and you describe some of it.

Like I said, it was were I overcame FEAR.
If you are upstairs mostly it isn't so bad,, so I will give you a clue if you visit again,,
YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT/DUNGEON on the bottom level to get into the next level class.

This place is an Island Jungle to represent your Subconscious Mind, to face your FEARS you have to dig deep and also,, it is YOU CHASING YOURSELF. (your Shadow-self Nature) but don't let that make you think it is easy to tame, it is one of the most REAL Parts of yourself to contact.
That is maybe too many clues,, but I don't think I have said anything that would ruin your lessons there,, because it relates to how integrated you are with your own Shadow Self as it is called by Jung.

Would love to hear more, as this was one of the most exciting places in Mall World, and I think the place I learned the most about myself. Good Luck there!!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Care to elaborate,, or just joking? Did you become 'safe'?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

My memory of the subject matter is not intact. Just getting up from sitting at these machines. On one occasion recently as we all got up, I glanced at someone's homework and offered a solution to one of the problems on their worksheet. This area was not well lit.

In another group, which I believe is also in this mall, we do role playing in different situations. We are all given a cupcake when the group is dismissed with numbers and symbols written on it which are specific to each individual.

My most intact memories are of walking through the mall to get from one destination to another. Encountering groups of friends and sometimes going out of my way to avoid certain individuals.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I and my children have had MALL dreams.
My youngest says everyone of them has been a nightmare; she got locked in once, a bomb, an earthquake and other dangerous senarios. In life she is fearless, so that is interesting.

The last time I remembered being in a Mall, was last year on 11.11.12 I was wearing rainbow coloured fingerless gloves and singing with lots of other people, I heard the music in the dream and knew the song, we were all dancing, hands raised up in praise. Forgot the song as soon as I woke up, Shame.
Next door are of the dark side and banged on the wall for an hour, which woke me up.

I have kept a dream journal for the last 4 years and before that, but only the weird ones went into my diary.
But lately my dreams seem to be predicting the future.
Like giant rats in Tehran.
And a bloodline mystery in our family.
Explosions.
Fireballs.
Two comets.
And one that hasn't happened yet, the Atlanteans coming back.

One day I was sleeping and a salesman (in real life) was trying to sell my hubby something and in my dream a huge grey cat was eating my tiny cat's dinner. It had a collar which had writing on it. SO this cat belonged to someone else. I got up straight away and told the guy NO we don't want anything.
My hubby thought I was being rude but we even have a sticker on our front door NO COLD CALLING.

In real life we have been people cooked at least 3 times, so I suspect this was just a way to get a portal into our home.

I diid have a weird dream I had on 19 January that you might be able to help me with.
It started with a vision or a daydream after I had woken up too early. I was taken to a door labelled Dreamland. To get in I had to know how to get in, which I did.

It was a dark place with a dirt floor. (Could have been this basement you mentioned.)
Then I was advised to put on the Armour of God, which I did literally-a armour of white LIGHT.
I had a sword but no sheath, so I deduced I must hold it all the time I was there.

I was informed by my two mentors; my thoughts would become real. So I thought I will think of nothing.
Suddenly it all disappeared and there was nothing-not even me. I didn't panic, I just thought of the last scene.

So I kept walking, sword in my hand, with my guardians/mentors next to me. They were looking straight ahead, deadly serious. I was enjoying myself however. It was fun.

I got to the next level and a pit opened up under me. I started to fall, so I thought of the wings I had been given a few years back, flapped them and flew up and out. I know I didn't imagine a pit, so someone must have, as a test.

The key was to not feel fear but to be alert and keep walking.
It then turned into a dream and I fell asleep.

Lots of dreams I've had before this one were in a classroom, all different sorts. Others have been about tunnels and alien invasion.

Last year I had a dream that I knew how to work a Faster than light (FTL) driven ship. One had round buttons and the other had square buttons. I was surprised I knew how to.

I've even had a graduation type dream with a gold certificate. Not boasting just informing. That one had a second, more perfect earth in it.

I feel I am waiting, for what I don't know. But I wish it would happen soon.

I would love to share my dreams but I don't know how or where, or even if I am supposed to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join