It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA: Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise Idaho 27th April 2013!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What kind of full-scale exercise is this? Really? According David Lory VanDerBeek, candidate for governor of Nevada in 2014, this is absolutely real and not a joke. This is a REAL FEMA DRILL scheduled for “Saturday April 27th 2013 9:00am to 5:00pm” in Moscow, Idaho involving 100 participants. And There are two scenarios.....

nevadagovernor2014.com...

Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise UPDATE 03-03-2013 1:16 PST: After I posted this article this morning, FEMA PULLED THE EVENT DOWN replacing it with a statement that the information is now “only available to coalition members.” Having foreseen this I took screen shots of the event, so that I could preserve the record. You will see the screen shots at the bottom of this article. COPY THOSE SCREEN SHOTS AND SEND THEM VIRAL.

This message from me is not to incite fear or panic. I’ve contacted the person Sandy Rollins ‘[email protected]’ listed for the drill in the event with the following message:

Hello Ms. Rollins,

I am the leading candidate for governor of Nevada in 2014. nevadagovernor2014.com...

You are the contact for this page on Fema.gov:

community.fema.gov...

Because this drill is supported by federal funds paid by the taxes of the US people including the citizens of Nevada, you are required to provide the public with precise information about your activities in this drill. I expect you to respond within the week with an email with the detailed information regarding the two scenarios mentioned. I also expect the email and phone number of your immediate supervisor. Whether or not you cooperate, I will be reporting your response or lack thereof to the nation on my television show and youtube channel.

Thank you,

David Lory VanDerBeek

702-274-1571

What the "hell" is happening here?

edit on 6-3-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Looks like they are practicing for the next possible false flag event.

Looks like they keep their options open at least.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Looks to me like they're practicing for a zombie UFO crash.

Or maybe it's a routine training exercise with a fun theme.
www.aolnews.com...

edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Agreed.

It's not meant for the public, so why not have a little fun?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by eXia7

www.aolnews.com...

it's hard to convey sarcasm in text.

But I understand.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

The sarcasm wasn't missed.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I guess we will all see, when April 27th rolls around and there is a mass shooting or similar occurrence, that will be all-telling. Why a government agency would use fantasy type themes is beyond me. Unless they are trying to project some kind of mind control/manipulation on the people.

In any case, why would the government be using these 'alien' type scenarios after decades of denial of E.T. existence unless to initiate some project "Blue Beam" type operation?
edit on 6-3-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's the latest fad.

www.defensenews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Once again I am saying what I said in the new PO from NHS for the new armed response vehicles.... I thought we were broke. All those 9mm Hollow Points are hard to understand that they would be shooting to wound but again the expense is beyond me when Obama has stopped monies for so many things like VA hospitals burial for War Dead Heroes or delayed I should say. The list goes on and on so how can we allow Dead Heroes wait for 30 days to be buried and allow some Feds time off to party like this. Not only do these participants need to be fed but they also need to travel to the site and of course the cost spirals...

Thanks for posting this IceHappy says adjusting tin foil hat....

I could not write this neither could George Orwell in his scary 1984. George was only off a few decades....

First flag and star thanks OP!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's a thought. What if this whole zombie training scenario has to do with anti government "hate" groups? The Federal government convinces not only the "sleeping masses" but the troops as well that the pro Constitution patriots are alien zombified anti Americans. If they are convincing enough, would they get the backing they need of the people and cooperation from troops?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The reality-bending popularity and persistence of the zombie craze is interesting, and does lend itself to conspiracy theory pretty nicely. The part that bugs me is that 90% of what zombies do is walk around aimlessly and unarmed not doing very much except looking awful, so if an actual hysteria were to break out over a perceived zombie outbreak, it could lend itself to the massacre of anyone from refugees, to the sick, to the homeless, to rioters, to the slightly dirty or disheveled.

Although I think it is unlikely that the dead will rise from their graves, I could easily imagine the word zombie resulting in dozens or even hundreds of homicides if there were an illness or toxic exposure causing groups of people to become confused or disoriented, even if the victims were not aggressive or dangerous.

The power of a fantasy that takes on a twilight-zoney life of its own the way the zombie things does is great enough that perhaps a conspiracy that was concerned with eventually having to deal with a refugee crisis, disease outbreak, or breakdown in civil order would purposefully encourage the mythology (with things like this FEMA exercise perhaps) so that they could some day use it for their own ends if necessary- and it could be as uncomplicated as FEMA wanting a means whereby they could one day get the uninfected to kill the infected if a pandemic were ever so bad that it was necessary to completely quarantine and/or cull the infected areas of the country.

All that being said, sometimes large organizations try to be cool, and instead you can't tell if it's patronizing or just crazy. Think back to your education and you'll probably understand what I mean. Maybe zombies are just a new Freddy Fish from the government's point of view, and we're all missing the point and afraid that we're actually gonna get smacked in the face with a tuna.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Part of me wants to believe that the military has this new found whimsical attitude towards training but going on past experience, I never found this attitude present in any of our forces leadership. The CT side of me feels that they are breeding familiarity in order to desensitize the forces. The question arises- Desensitize to what?

Maybe in keeping with the NWO supposed tenet of depopulation, the masses will be infected with something that will not straight away kill them but put them into a zombie-like diseased state that would require our heroic military to eliminate them for the protection of the uninfected.

Another theory is preparation for the end time event in scripture where "the dead in Christ will rise first". Maybe they want the military to be ready for the potential millions of risen bodies.

I realize this is all tin foil hat rantings but this zombie exercises are far too frequent and the military has never been known for it's cutting- edge trend setting.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief, there are some government bureaucrats who have senses of humor.

As Phage pointed out, this is an emergency response readiness drill with a fun theme. The Zombie theme is probably more engaging and helps people get interested.

The important aspect of this drill is the state of emergency response readiness for emergency personnel, and how they work together -- NOT the EXACT nature of the emergency to which they are responding.

That emergency could be something more "normal", such as a terrorist attack, and the emergency response would still be very similar -- how fast to responders react, how well do different agencies work together, etc.

This drill just happens to have a more engaging specific emergency.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes it's almost certainly just a joke by whatever bored bureaucrat came up with this stupid idea. It's very telling though that they subconsciously consider the people they are going to round up and shoot as just zombies and alien invaders. They are more than happy to dehumanize their "enemy" -- the people they are supposedly protecting -- on behalf of the illegal, criminal bankers and billionaires who own the government.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It could well be just for fun over here in the UK a paintballing company runs a zombie senario (spelling?). You all start off as humans and by the end of the day it's down to one human surviving. But in the paintballing game thu run through different exercises one of which is room clearing all the paint all guns are designed to look like assault rifles with torches and sights the whole works. They use staff members to act as zombies with make up being used to get the full affect

If we can have fun I'm sure FEMA can too

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, since this is local to me where they are planning it. Considering this does happen as planned, I locate the event-have a feeling where it might be, I would like to share information, pictures, if I can get close enough. Looking into more details now.

The plans for the event which you can even see in the local paper as listed:here
Training whether fire department or FEMA sponsored preparedness does happen in counties. Nothing new but one may want to address the fact that themes can be upsetting to some people, such with the Governor candidate, as already expressed in the news article above.
edit on 6-3-2013 by dreamingawake because: more info

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Obviously, this means that TPTB know that a UFO full of brain-eating zombies will crash in America on the 27th April - and this so-called exercise is just a cover so that all the anti-alien-zombie teams are in place

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
By the way friends, Mr "Leading candidate for governor" who already speaks in the present tense about 2014, appears to be a nut job. Youtube vids of his include obama's plan for black slavery and how Obama paid Chris Dorner to kill cops in the name of gun control.

It might be time to question the legitimacy of his screen shots.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

By the way friends, Mr "Leading candidate for governor" who already speaks in the present tense about 2014, appears to be a nut job.

That statement reminds me of a post on here not too long ago. It was of a document someone dug up listing government office holders in future years! Does anyone remember that posting?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by eXia7

www.aolnews.com...

Think about that though.

Of all the scenarios they could spend money on practicing........they choose this scenario ?

It's either:

* A waste of money

* Or they know this scenario actually could happen meaning both could be real.

Why didn't they plan for a big pink elephant dropping in from space and eating people ?

^ Is this any less or more likely than the UFO + zombies scenario.

I know your intelligent phage so maybe you can think that one over a bit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join