It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA: Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Full-Scale Exercise Idaho 27th April 2013!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If they're expecting to dine on human brains, they're going to be starving!
I wouldn't want to be the alien travel agent who told them Earth had fine cuisine! When they get that ship up and running, then get back home, I can imagine that they're going to [CENSORED FOR VIOLENT CONTENT].

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I guess they aren't choosey.
Quantity over quality.
An all you can eat smorgy.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Quantity over quality.
An alll you can eat smorgy

That is the American way!
No more brains for you!

edit on 6-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Here's a thought. What if this whole zombie training scenario has to do with anti government "hate" groups? The Federal government convinces not only the "sleeping masses" but the troops as well that the pro Constitution patriots are alien zombified anti Americans. If they are convincing enough, would they get the backing they need of the people and cooperation from troops?

Well said sir.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This guy will not make governor. He sounds like a nutcase! lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Becoming a governor? That ship has sailed. So someone had a bad day and posted this on the internet, so what? I believe we already leave in Zombie Land, look at people around you, how much worse can it get?
But still a good point to blame Aliens not the government and no this scenario is never going to happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I thought that Federal Emergency Management was a SERIOUS thing? People's lives are at stake!!!! Do you want to be rescued by someone with serious training who takes their job seriously? Or some joker who spent a weekend playing zombie/UFO games?

And why was the info taken down? Only for coalition members? I dont know, maybe the guy is making this up? But we have seen zombie ralated excersizes before, so we already know how seriously they take our safety...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
They are simply trying to wrap a boring exercise into a "modern and fun" theme.

That is painfully obvious to me.

But then again, I also only see rocks where other people see shipyards.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So that's when the next mass shooting will occur?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks like they're feeding the media and the folks who believe in doomsday theories and/or zombie apocalypses
Its politics as usual. Spread news about what the people and media wants to hear.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Moscow is a University town.

But this is actually an Illuminati Card...

I will be back shortly with proof...

Found in a Corn Field in Idaho...

Dang I hope if I find it, that it is empty and not filled with Zombie Aliens! Of course there are several others for Zombies and UFO attacks and the recent meteor...
edit on 7-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A W E S O M E!!

Originally posted by abeverage
Moscow is a University town.

But this is actually an Illuminati Card...

I will be back shortly with proof...

Found in a Corn Field in Idaho...

Dang I hope if I find it, that it is empty and not filled with Zombie Aliens! Of course there are several others for Zombies and UFO attacks and the recent meteor...
edit on 7-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Ya but why keep reiterating the zombie theme? Remember the san diego zombie military drill, then the cdc zombie apocalypse 101 page? If its all for "fun" like you guys say... Then why no vampire or werewolf drils? Its always zombies zombies zombies.. The only epidemic that would make a dent in the population would be where the infected actively seek out and infect the uninfected. There's a stanford dept. Of mathematics peer reviewed paper published on this show ing proofs.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's just a way to get folks interested in participating in the drills. When I used to help out with drills when I was in the Army (usually earthquake drills), it was a boring affair. Something like this would help people think on their feet, and keep them interested in the training event.

I think it's funny anyone would buy that they really feel a UFO crash resulting in a zombie attack would be a feasible event.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have direct ties to several authorities managed by FEMA. "ZOMBIE" and "UFO" are newer key phrases for the rules of the exercise. Older and still implemented terms include "HAZMAT", "FLOOD", & "RIOT".

"ZOMBIE" refers to the isolation of uninfected and the implementation of quarantine.
"UFO" refers to a "HAZMAT" crash scenario in which fuels and dangers are unknown. "UFO" also is a key phrase for which departments to contact.

This is a training exercise with very specific rules. Think of it like a multiplayer level in a video game where the rules are customized for a specific win condition.
edit on 7-3-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Beware the false UFO crap that bill cooper warned us of!!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Total bs

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Here is an example of a training exercise with specific conditions. NOTE: This is not the standard HAZMAT training, but is an exercise that can be used across the country.

Not sure why you think it's BS. It's fact.

EDIT: More scenarios

Fire/Explosion
Earthquake
Hostage
Intruder
edit on 8-3-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AtcGod

Copy-Cat

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

could be prep for a biological warfare hit...

mutant virus

keep in mind that high temps/ menegitis infections cause delirium and have you ever seen a person with a second stage infection? sheesh...

edit on 8-3-2013 by Thurisaz because: brace yourselves

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join